Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 10:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 7/8/2013
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2013, 12:22 PM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: July 8, 2013
Arena: The O2 Arena
City: London, England

The opening credits and video package roll as Monday Night Madness hits the air to its theme song. “Sound of Madness” by Shinedown plays throughout the arena as the opening pyro explodes throughout the The O2 Arena.

CHAD LEWIS: “WELCOME EVERYONE! WE ARE LIVE, AND THIS... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... IS MADNESS!

“We are just 5 days away from Leap of Faith which will come to you live from sold out Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!

“My name is Chad Lewis, my partner as always, Xavier Reigns!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Chad, it'd been a busy few weeks here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, and the Black Circles own Luca Arzegotti was the big winner last weekend at Wild Card Weekend!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Indeed he was, and he will now go on to face his stable mate, John Madison, from the King of the XWF crown!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “They've planned for this and from the very beginning, Luca stated he'd win the Wild Card tournament and he'd simply lay down for his King.”

CHAD LEWIS: “He does intend to do just that, but this week, Paul Heyman threw a little wrench into that plan.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Our courageous General Manager went out and inked deals with two superstars to ensure that this match would go down as planned!”

CHAD LEWIS: “On that topic, tell the Madness fans just who exactly these stars are and what roles they'll play in the 60 minute Iron Man Match.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Well, simply put, this main event got three times better as Sid Feder himself has signed on to work as the special guest referee!

“In addition to that, he also signed a guest enforcer in order to keep the match contained in the ring and to thwart any possible outside interference.”

CHAD LEWIS: “Who might that enforcer be?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The Angel of Darkness is back and his target is the Black Circle! Sebastian Duke IS your guest enforcer in the main event.”

CHAD LEWIS: “The question is, will either of them be able to contain their hatred for the competitors while they are in the same ring or hanging out just outside of it for a full hour?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “That is a question I can not answer and I think only Feder and Duke can answer that. Sid is never at a loss for words while Sebastian Duke has remained silent since his return.”

CHAD LEWIS: “I think everybody knows that sound!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The Boss is BACK!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Crimson Cobra, as a result of his match with Paul Heyman a few weeks back ran the last show, but tonight, the Emperor of Extreme returns to the throne!”

Paul Heyman makes his way to the ring in London to a very much mixed reaction from the fans on hand. Paul makes his way to the center of the ring and stands with a smile on his face next to ring announcer Jason Daniels.

JASON DANIELS: “Londoners, please welcome the General Manager of Monday Night Madness... He is the Emperor of Extreeeeme... Misterrrr Paul HEYYYYYMAAAAANN!”

The crowd unexpectedly cheers as Heyman takes the microphone.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Thank you for that nice response!”

The crowd cheers.

PAUL HEYMAN: “The last several months I've done some things that haven't been too nice. I've been a ruthless business man. I've been the kind of business man that would make guys like Donald Trump and Vince McMahon quiver and cower away in fear!

“In doing so, I've ventured away from what brought me to the dance to begin with. I was never one to rule with an iron fist like some dictator. My guys worked for me because they respected and admired me. They worked for me because I inspired them to work their collective ass off to give you, the fans, the best show possible!

“Now, for the better part of two months I've been embroiled in a bitter feud with Crimson Cobra. A feud that has gotten very personal. A feud that started because I wanted an apology for something that could have been handled behind the scenes.

“I'm here tonight to apologize...”

The crowd cheers.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I wanted to apologize to all of the Madness fans and I wanted to apologize... especially to Crimson Cobra. Dakota, I hope you're listening. I admit, that I was wrong in the way I've handled certain situations.

“Now, as we continue on in this Madness World Tour, you're going to see a different Paul Heyman. Does that mean I'm always going to favor the men and women you all love?

“No.

“Not at all.

“What I mean by that is I'm going to do what I should have done from the very beginning.

“That is, make the best decisions that I possibly can for the benefit of my program. To remain neutral toward all of those on the Madness roster.”

The crowd cheers wildly.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Now, with all of that out of the way, it has come to my attention that John Madison and Luca Arzegotti have some kind of plan. A plan that would ensure John remains King of the XWF. A plan that would see Luca Arzegotti lay down for John Madison.”

The crowd boos.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'm here to inform the both of you, that just isn't going to happen.”

The crowd cheers again.

PAUL HEYMAN: “John you might be the King of the XWF, but you are not BIGGER than the XWF. Since I'm running the show on July 13, here's what's going to happen...

“If I think for one solitary second that the two of you are not giving your all, here's what's going to happen...

“Oh and John, before you even think that you could use your powers as King to over rule this, think again. I already have the required approval from the Administrator Network and Wallace Witasick has signed on as a witness.

“If the two of you are not giving it your all, I'm here to tell you tonight, that John Madison, you WILL be stripped of your crown!”

The crowd goes nuts and starts that weird English “Ole” chant.

PAUL HEYMAN: “If you think I added Sid Feder and Sebastian Duke to this match just to screw with you, you'd only be half right. See, if I have to strip you of that crown, John, you and the rest of your Circle Jerkers will be removed by force from the stadium, and a new King WILL be crowned.

“See, it'd be your worst dreams come true.

“If I have to strip you of that crown, John Madison... Your worst enemies, Sid Feder and Sebastian Duke will compete one on one for that vacant crown!”

More of that “Ole” chant.

PAUL HEYMAN: “John, Luca, I know you don't want that to happen. Keep it on the up and up boys, and one of you will still walk out as the King of the XWF!

“How's that for fairness?”

The crowd continues their “Ole” chants as Heymans theme plays throughout the arena and Madness fades to commercial.

'Texas Tornado' Andrew Morrison
- vs -
Swift Ion
Cancelled

WINNER: Andrew Morrison – via forfeit

CHAD LEWIS: “We're back here on Madness folks, and we are set to go to the ring! JD, over to you.”

JASON DANIELS: “Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is set for one fall!”

“This Means War” by Nickelback plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first, from Berea, Kentucky. Weighing 2 hundred 61 pounds.... ADAAAAAM ROLLLLLLLLIINNNNNNS!”

“John, The Revelator” by Curtis Stigers and the Forest Rangers plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. From Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Weighing 1 hundred 89 pounds. Jonathan Thomas Cross.... JAYYYYYY TEEEEE SEEEE!”

CHAD LEWIS: “JTC set for one on one action here against Adam Rollins!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “JTC has set out to get noticed by management and so far, I think he's achieving that.”

CHAD LEWIS: “I think you're right.”

Adam Rollins
- vs -
JTC
Standard Rules

The bell rings and this match is underway. Adam starts to deliver rights and lefts, JTC flips Adam over and delivers stiff punches as well. The ref breaks the two men up and tells them to start in the center of the ring.

Adam and JTC lock up and start to hit each other with a barrage of kicks. Adam kicks JTC and JTC kicks Adam right back. Each shot is louder than the last. JTC hits a high kick to the chest of Adam which brings him down.

He picks up Rollins and goes a for a piledriver. He covers Rollins for the pin.

KICKOUT!

JTC picks Adam back up and goes for yet another piledriver but Adam grabs the leg of JTC while in mid air and comes down with a modified ankle lock. JTC quickly grabs the ropes and Adam is forced to break the hold.

Both men are back to their feet. JTC and Adam lock up in the center of the ring. Adam takes the advantage and hits a side slam. He picks up JTC and goes for the Death Valley Driver but JTC hits the K.O.K (Knock out Kick) from OUT OF NO-WHERE!

JTC quickly covers Rollins for the pin

3!

WINNER: JTC

CHAD LEWIS: “JTC picks up the win here tonight on Madness!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Cross is looking to make a name for himself and that journey continues here tonight!”

CHAD LEWIS: “More action as Madness rolls on LIVE!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following tag team match, is set for one fall!”

“The Table” by James Hetfield plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. Being accompanied to the ring by Chair and Ladder. Manufactured in China. Weighing approximately 50 pounds. The... TAAAAAABLLLLLLLE!”

“Ain't No Grave” by Johnny Cash plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His partner. From Transylvania. Standing 7 feet 1 inch tall and weighing 300 pounds.... RRRRREEEEEAPERRRRRR!”

“Alive” by Pearl Jam plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Their opponents. First, from Seattle, Washington. JESSIEEEEEE DIIIIAAAAAAZZZZ!”

Charlottes music hits the airwaves.

JASON DANIELS: “Her partner. From the edge of reality. Weighing 2 hundred 40 pounds. The Wraith. SCOOOOOTTTTTTT CHARRRRRRLOOOOOTTTE!”

CHAD LEWIS: “What an odd, interesting match up we have here!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Is that the same table that beat.... you know who?”

CHAD LEWIS: “One and the same.”

'The' Table & Reaper
- vs -
Jessie Diaz & 'The Wraith' Scott Charlotte
Standard Tag Team Rules

CHAD LEWIS: "Well here we go Xavier we have Jessie and Scott Char..... I mean The Wraith against Reaper and a completely inanimate object."

XAVIER REIGNS: "Hey he's not inanimate, Chad! I just watched him get in that ring, he seemed pretty animated to me. Plus he already holds a victory over Swift Ion, what have you ever done?"

Reaper picks up The Table and sets him upwards outside on the ring apron as Wraith and Jessie talk over strategy in the corner. Finally with Table set up on the apron it's Reaper starting off with The Wraith. Wraith immediately goes after Reaper nailing him with a running spinning heel kick to the chest knocking him back.

Wraith follows up with a kick to the gut and a DDT dropping Reaper on his head. Wraith grabs Reaper's leg drags him towards his corner and tags in Jessie.

CHAD LEWIS: "Jessie comes in now and she goes to work stomping on the knee held by Wraith."

XAVIER REIGNS: "This is good strategy by these two, keeping the big man off his feet and focusing on that base."

Jessie grabs Reaper by the leg, places it on the second rope and jumps on the leg, causing Reaper to grasp his leg and roll around in pain. Jessie tags in Wraith who comes in with a springboard double stomp to the leg.

CHAD LEWIS: "Jessie and Wraith working very well as a team, keeping Reaper away from his corner and on the mat."

XAVIER REIGNS: "Now Wraith grabs Reaper's leg, he looks like he's setting something up..... No Reaper shoves him off with his other leg into Jessie for the tag."

Jessie doesn't look happy and she argues with the ref as he explains she was tagged. During all of this Reaper is edging his way to his corner.

CHAD LEWIS: "And Reaper with the tag to table!"

Table leans his way half into the ring but the ref turns around and pushes him back outside.

XAVIER REIGNS: "But the referee didn't see it Chad."

Jessie comes charging out of her corner at the limping Reaper, but he moves and Jessie goes crashing through Table and to the outside.

CHAD LEWIS: "Oh my god, Table is broken in half!!"

XAVIER REIGNS: “This is an outrage!”

The referee rushes to the outside and checks on Table, now broken in half laying on the floor. The ref signals for the doctor and two paramedics come rushing from the back with a stretcher and begin loading the two halves of The Table onto the stretcher as the ref rolls back into the ring and begins a count.

Jessie begins to stir.

She pulls herself up with the apron.

And she rolls gingerly back into the ring.

XAVIER REIGNS: "Well looks like it's a handicap match now Chad."

CHAD LEWIS: "Sure looks that way, and Reaper's only got one good...... Wait a second..... LOOK AT THE TOP OF THE RAMP, IT'S THE TABLE!"

Sure enough the Table is emerging from the back, in one piece, and is making his way back up the ramp. Reaper looks on as his partner slowly comes toward the ring. Diaz, from behind, rolls up Reaper. The referee is in position.

3!

Table slides into the ring for the save, but its just a hair too late as Jessie Diaz picks up the win.

WINNER: Jessie Diaz & 'The Wraith' Scott Charlotte

CHAD LEWIS: “The team of Diaz and Charlotte pick up the all important victory as we move on toward Leap of Faith.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Things are beginning to heat up here on Madness!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Indeed they are! We'll be back right after this!”

XWF cameras are rolling out side, two blocks away from the O2 Arena in London with the camera catching a man in all black with a Blackhawks pin wheel hat, a Black Chicago Bulls Jersey, Black Jeans and Black Timberland boots. Then this mystery person starts to speak.

????: “Fans of the XWF you don’t know me yet, but in time you will learn to respect the man that is known as the Second City Demon. I am from the home of the Straightedge Savior CM Punk and the Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks.

“Now Matt Ward will add XWF gold to the mix because I am coming to make a name for myself here in Xtreme Wrestling Federation.”

Camera fades to the ringside announcers while Matt begins to walk towards the arena.

CHAD LEWIS: “It looks like Matt Ward has some high hopes for his career!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He does. And he should!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Madness fans, when we come back, more action!”

CHAD LEWIS: “We're back here on Madness...”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I think something is wrong with the lighting.”

The lights flicker on and off for a few seconds before all the power goes out in the entire arena. Fans are heard at a low roar as they anticipate who could be coming to the ring. After about 15 seconds the lights around the top of the ramp start to turn on with a dark purple glow and it seems as if smoke is rising from the ground and then Behold the Darkness hits....

Shortly after the music hits, a figure appears holding a torch and wearing a brown faded monk robe with a plain rope around the waist keeping it tied together. He slowly makes his way down to the ring. The man enters the ring and with one hand removes the hood on his robe and with the other raises the torch to the ceiling. As he reaches as high as he can the torch goes out and explosion of white flames appear at the top of the ramp.

The music cuts and the man grabs a microphone....

”For years, I have watched the XWF grow... Grow into the filth, and money grubbing company it is today.”

The crowd begins to boo loudly.

”That's fine, you can hate me... It changes nothing. I am here to take over this pathetic company and rid it of the filth that has poisoned your minds and souls...”

The crowd now in an uproar and start a "you suck" chant.

”The truth is there is not a thing anyone can do to stop me. You think you have seen darkness... you believe you have seen sadistic... I am here to tell you that what you have seen here is nothing in comparison to what I will show you. I will free your minds. The peasants of this company will try to tell you they are tougher... that they will beat me like they have everyone else... but how can they beat a man who does not feel pain? What will they do to man who cannot be destroyed? What will they do when they find out I am not a mere man? There is no evil or faith that can prepare anyone for what I am about to do.

“So today I give you all one chance, to denounce your allegiance to these fools and pledge yourself to me...Salvator!”

The crowd still booing although a few fans begin to cheer. The lights go out again for just a few seconds and as power restores, Salvator is gone.

A soft whisper is heard throughout the stadium...

”I am coming for you...”

CHAD LEWIS: “That, was eerie!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I thought it was Duke for a minute.”

CHAD LEWIS: “Salvator has arrived here in the XWF! We'll be right back folks!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest, is set for one fall!”

“Sonne” by Rammstein plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. Being accompanied to the ring by his manager, The Disciple. From Lincolnville, Maine. Weighing 2 hundred 25 pounds. BRRRRRIANNN BRRRRAXTOOOON!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Brian Braxton has been an impressive individual as of late, Xavier!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He has! He wanted tougher competition and a title shot. Paul Heyman simply told him 'impress me.' He's done just that and finds himself in a title match in just 5 days at Leap of Faith!”

“End of the Beginning” by Black Sabbath begins to play.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. From Nottingham, England. Weighing 2 hundred 20 pounds. ANDREEEEWWWWW ALLLLLLLDWAAAAAYYY!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Do not underestimate him based upon his physical stature.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Do so at your own risk! This man is double tough!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Tougher than a two dollar steak?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “You, are not Jim Ross!”

Brian Braxton
- vs -
Andrew Aldway
Standard Rules

Braxton and Aldway begin to circle each other sizing one another up as some would say. Aldway wants to play the power game with Braxton so he sticks his hands in the air and tells Braxton to lock up with them. Braxton locks hands with Aldway and we have a battle of strength with a greco Roman knuckle-lock.

Braxton takes the advantage and bridges Aldway in the center of the ring. Braxton jumps on top of Aldway with his knees and forces Aldway's shoulders to the mat. The ref counts the pin...

While still locked in the knuckle-lock, Aldway bridges out of it and monkey flips Braxton over him. Braxton slides out of the ring and begins to talk to The Desciple, quite possibly going over a game plan. The ref begins to count out Braxton. We see Aldway run off the ropes and hits a suicide dive onto both Desciple and Braxton.

Fans begin to chant "XWF XWF XWF."

Aldway gets back up and picks up Braxton. He slides Braxton in and goes for the cover.

KICKOUT

Aldway picks up Braxton and delivers a T-bone suplex. He climbs to the top rope and goes for a diving headbutt. As soon as he comes off, Braxton slides out of the way and Aldway hits the canvas head first. Braxton goes over to the right leg of Aldway and locks in the ankle lock. We see Disciple on the outside, he has made it back up to his feet and is now screaming "TAP! TAP!"

Aldway goes over to grab the ropes but Braxton slides him back in the center of the ring. Fans are starting to chant "ANDREW ANDREW." Aldway reverses his momentum and throws Braxton off to the side.

Aldway gets up and hits a running headbutt that knocks Braxton for a loop. He follows it up with a couple European Uppercuts. He locks up with Braxton and hits the British Bomber (Liger Suplex.)

He goes for the cover but they are dangerously close to the ropes.

That no good Disciple places Braxton's foot on the ropes. The fans in the area begin to boo very loudly as Disciple plays the "I'm innocent" card. Aldway notices what happened. He exits the ring and goes after Disciple. They start a chase around the ring. Aldway catches Disciple and goes to hit him but Braxton attacks Aldway from behind with a stiff forearm to the back of the neck. Braxton slides Aldway back into the ring.

Braxton signals for the end and hits his finisher, The Perfect Flowsion. He hooks the leg as the referee drops down to count the pin

Aldway kicks out in the nick of time!

Braxton is back to his feet quickly and in the face of the referee. The referee is adamant that Aldway kicked out just in time but Braxton just doesn't want to hear it.

”Addicted” by Saving Abel begins to play.

The man known as Ultimate Mystery emerges from backstage causing Brian Braxton to forget all about the referee. Mystery stands on the stage and points to Braxton. Braxton points back for a moment before remembering he's actually in the middle of a match. He returns his attention to his opponent.

Much to his surprise, Aldway nails him with a step-up enziguiri, dropping Braxton face first in an instant. Aldway gets back to his feet and lifts Braxton to his knees. Aldway locks him into the British Choke (inverted surfboard with a dragon sleeper)!

Braxton has nowhere to go and can't reach the ropes. He has no choice but to tap out.

WINNER: Andrew Aldway

CHAD LEWIS: “So Aldway picks up a huge win right here!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “This is what it's all about, Chad! Making your mark! The Xtreme Wrestling Federation is the single most dominant and competitive wrestling promotion in the world!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Indeed it is, Xavier! Wins don't come easy and sometimes they're few and far between!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “We wouldn't have it any other way!”

CHAD LEWIS: “More Madness action when we return!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is set for one fall!”

“Hunt You Down” by Saliva plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. From Portland, Oregon. Weighing 2 hundred 70 pounds. SHAWWWN STTTTEEEEEEELLLEEEE!”

CHAD LEWIS: “On the last Madness, Shawn Steele had an impressive night. He defeated nine other Madness stars in an over the top rope battle royal!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I see big things in this kids future, Chad!”

“Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. From Virginia Beach, Virginia. Weighing 2 hundred 40 pounds. JJJJJOOOOHNNN AUUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIN!”

CHAD LEWIS: “John Austin has come to the XWF and has beaten nearly all in his path!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “In five days, he gets his shot at becoming the European Champion!”

Shawn Steele
- vs -
John Austin
Standard Rules

The bell rings and we're underway. Shawn goes for a lock-up but Austin slaps him in the face. Shawn returns with a harder slap that sends Austin down. Austin gets right back up and lays into the chest of Shawn with six knife edge chops.

The crowd woos to each one. Shawn just looks at Austin with anger. Austin throws up the "time-out" symbol and heads out the ring. The ref begins to count out Austin as he walks around the ring.

He slides back in at the count of seven and a half. He locks up with Shawn and whips him into the ropes. He hits a clothesline that staggers Shawn Steele around. John bounces off the ropes and nails a roaring forearm that sends Steele down. John goes for the cover.

KICKOUT

John locks in a side headlock but Steele powers out of it. He locks back up with Austin and gives him a hard body slam. The big man heads to the top turnbuckle and is looking for the diving elbow drop. He comes flying off the top but Austin rolls out of the way in the nick of time.

He goes to lock in the London Dungeon on the injured arm of Steele but Steele reverses the submission with a take-down of his own.

Both men stand back up and the fans begin to applaud both men. John locks up with Steele and starts to hit him with the machine gun headbutts. John grabs the leg of Steele and goes for the small package suplex but Steele kicks Austin into the gut and hits the Throw Away Powerbomb. He goes for the cover.

SHOULDER UP!

Steele picks up Austin and whips him into the turnbuckle. He puts Austin on the top and follows him up. He goes for a top rope superplex but Austin blocks it and hits "I fought the law and the law won" (Top Rope Hammerlock DDT.)

The fans begin to go crazy at this move they never seen. The ref begins to count out both men as they lay motionless on the canvas.

Austin gets back up and signals for the end. He picks up Steele and lays him on the top turnbuckle. Austin grabs Shawn's head and locks it in. Austin comes down with Shawn's body, hitting "Tower of London" (Top rope hanging cutter.)

Austin hooks the leg and the ref goes to count the pin.

3!

WINNER: John Austin

CHAD LEWIS: “John Austin picks up a well-earned, hard fought victory!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Anyone that wins in the XWF, deserves it undoubtedly!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Xavier, I couldn't agree more! Folks, when we come back, the main event as Madness rolls on LIVE!”

“King Nothing” by Metallica plays.

”...In just 5 days...”

“...Fans from all over the world...”

“...Will join together...”

“...To witness the Xtreme Wrestling Federation...”

“...Take a 'Leap of Faith'...”

“...at Heinz Field...”

“...in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...”

“...Neonero challenges Mr. Satellite for the United States Championship...”

“...Dean Moxley McGovern defends the European Championship against 5 challengers...”

“...And...”

“...Sid Feder and Sebastian Duke return...”

“...For the Main Event...”

“...King Madison defends his King of the XWF crown...”

“...Against fellow Black Circle member, Luca Arzegotti...”

“...Plus...”

“...Making a live appearance...”

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR76b2_qJ3aXdhq0EMw2oK...72lq040Q_E]

“...LIVE...”

CHAD LEWIS: “We're back here on Madness and as we just saw moments ago, a late addition to Leap of Faith in Pittsburgh.”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Metallica baby!”

CHAD LEWIS: “That's right! Metallica will be live in the open end zone of Heinz Field!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Does it get any bigger than this?”

CHAD LEWIS: “I'd be hard-pressed to find anything bigger!

“But right now, it time to head to the ring for the main event. Jason, over to you!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest.... is your maiiiiin evennnnt!”

The crowd cheers.

JASON DANIELS: “This match is an Ultimate Submission match scheduled for 2 out of 3 falls... and will be contested... under Xtreme Rules!”

“You Got Another Thing Comin'” by Judas Priest plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. Being accompanied to the ring by Jacob Lewis. From Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Weighing 2 hundred 45 pounds. MATTTTTTT LEEEEENNNOOOOXXX!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Matt Lennox undoubtedly has a lot riding on this match, Xavier!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He and Jack Killborn will go to Leap of Faith and compete for the Tag Team Championships!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Momentum is everything.”

“Meant to Live” by Switchfoot plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. Being accompanied to the ring by Joy Giovanni. From Los Angeles, California. Weighing 2 hundred 33 pounds. HUNTERRRRRR PAYYYYYYYYYYNNNNE!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Speaking of a lot riding on a match!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Yeah, Hunter Payne competes for the Trio Titles in five days!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Neither man can afford a loss this close to the pay per view!”

MAIN EVENT
Ultimate Submission
Matt Lennox
- vs -
Hunter Payne
2 of 3 Falls (Submission Only)
Xtreme Rules

The bell rings and both men getting final advice from their respective managers, then they meet in the center of the ring and shake hands. They lock up, Hunter Payne with a quick arm drag, and another, and another, but Matt Lennox is ready for the forth one, and hits a clothesline.

Lennox grabs Hunter Payne's legs perhaps for the Incredible Lock (Sharpshooter), But Hunter Payne uses his leg strength and literally kicks out. Lennox falls down, but both men are quickly back to their feet. And we have a stand off.

Both men lock up again, this time Matt Lennox locks in a side headlock, but Hunter Payne pushes him off into an Irish whip. Lennox off the ropes, but Payne dodges him, Lennox goes off the other ropes, Payne attempts a belly to belly, but Lennox counters with a belly to belly of his own!

Payne quick to his feet, gets hit with another belly to belly, Lennox goes for a third, but Hunter is able to lock the arm in and pulls Lennox in, he's going for Crippling Payne (Crossface), but Lennox rolls through, avoiding it. And we have another stand off.

This time to a loud applause from the crowd. Both men lock up for a third time, Hunter Payne with an arm wrench, Lennox then turns it into an arm wrench of his own, then Hunter Payne is able to counter into another arm wrench, then another arm wrench then quickly grabs Lennox's neck and hits a neckbreaker.

Hunter Payne now wraps his legs around and gets Lennox's arm and locks in a triangle choke...

Payne keeps the hold on for a few seconds, before Lennox lift his body into a bridge, then rolls to his stomach and grabs the bottom rope, Payne despite the Xtreme rules stipulation, releases the hold. Payne now waits for Lennox to get to his feet, and hits him with a clothesline over the top rope and to the floor goes Lennox.

Hunter Payne then goes to the ring apron, waits, then springboards off the second rope and turns his body in mid-air! Hitting Lennox with a springboard crossbody! Payne grabs Lennox and Irish whips him into the steel post, but no, the Irish whip is reversed and Payne hits the corner steel post violently, and his knees bounce off the steel steps at the same time.

Hunter Payne out out on his feet turns around back to Lennox who hits a snap suplex on the outside floor. Payne is holding his back in agony and his lower lip is bleeding slightly. Lennox has Payne right where he wants him as he picks him up, and scoop slams Payne, but the back of his knees buckle on the steel railing as the rest of his body hits the floor.

Sick!

Lennox thinks about what he's going to do next, then goes over to the steel steps, and is about to pick them up, but changes his mind and calls his apprentice Jacob Lewis over to do it for him. Jacob Lewis easily picks up the steel steps and waits for Hunter Payne to stand up as Matt Lennox watches. Jacob Lewis runs towards Payne, but Hunter Payne hits a low dropkick to a leg of Jacob Lewis causing him fall awkwardly head first onto the steel steps he was carrying.

Matt Lennox can't believe it and runs towards Hunter Payne, but Hunter Payne with a burst of energy, strikes Matt Lennox with numerous boxer-like right and left punches. Just as it looks like Lennox is going down, he kicks Hunter Payne in the knee, causing Hunter Payne to go down immediately.

Lennox follows it up with a boot to the face of an already down Payne. Lennox then gets Payne in a front headlock and drags him to the lower half of the steel steps by the steel post, Matt Lennox gets on the steps, and attempts a DDT on the steps!

But Hunter Payne is fighting with everything he's got... He gets out, and pulls Lennox off the steps by his legs, making him fall, back and spine first on the steel steps! Payne is hurt but has the wherewithal to look under the ring, he got a steel chair. Matt Lennox sits up on the steps and Hunter Payne with a vicious chair shot to the skull of Matt Lennox! Knocking him off the steel steps.

Hunter Payne waits for Matt Lennox to get to his feet, and hits him with a powerful chair shot to the back, Lennox screaming in pain. Payne now drags Lennox closer to the announce table and opens the chair and closes it inside Lennox's arm, then climbs on top of the announce table, and jumps! Hitting a Foot stomp on the chair. Lennox could have a broken arm!

Payne now picks up Lennox, removes the chair, and puts him on the announce table. Hunter Payne goes to the top rope, it's a long way down. He points to the heavens, just as he is about to jump, Jacob Lewis pushes Hunter Payne off, Hunter Payne takes a nasty fall! Part of his legs hitting the ropes and his head bouncing off the ring apron before falling to the floor.

Joy runs to check on him as Jacob checks on Lennox.

Jacob Lewis then hands a dazed Matt Lennox the chair, and then walks towards Joy in a very creepy manner forcing Joy to retreat back towards the other side of the ring, but Jacob Lewis follows her. Leaving Matt Lennox and Hunter Payne alone.

Lennox with a sick smile on his face. Hunter Payne to his feet but is shaky. Matt Lennox with a chop block with the chair! Hunter Payne holding his the back of his knee in agony. Matt Lennox then hits the same leg with multiple chair shots. Lennox drops the chair, picks up Payne, it looks like he's going to go for a spinebuster, but Lennox charges and rams Hunter Payne injured leg first into the steel railing. Matt Lennox now goes back for a running start, then runs towards Hunter Payne. But Hunter Payne ducks and delivers a huge back body drop over the railing! And into the crowd goes Matt Lennox!

Hunter Payne then falls, his leg unable to support his own weight. Jacob Lewis, who was keeping Joy at bay, sees this from a distance and rushes over the railing to check on Matt Lennox.

A quick "This Is Awesome" chant breaks out.

CHAD LEWIS: “Have these young men proven to you they can perform in the main event?”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Jury is still out with me, but impressive so far.”

Joy is coming to check on Hunter Payne, but he points for her to go back where she was, and she listened. Payne then grabs the chair, as Lewis is helping Lennox back over the railing, and smashes the chair over Jacob Lewis's head. Then grabs Matt Lennox's head, and suplexes him over the railing back to the ringside floor.

Hunter Payne still favoring his leg, throws Matt Lennox back into the ring. Payne limping, as Lennox is able to get to his knees. Payne hits a loud roundhouse kick to the head.

Hunter Payne wraps his legs around Lennox's injured arm and locks in the Crippling Payne(Crossface)!

Lennox trying desperately to get out!

He can't reach the ropes!

But manages to roll Hunter Payne over to alleviate the pressure. Hunter Payne chooses to release the hold. Payne not wasting any time, puts Lennox on his shoulders and drops him with a Payneful Drop (Samoan Drop) then follows it up with a seated Dragon Sleeper!

Matt Lennox struggling, trying to escape, he's about to tap!

All of a sudden Jacob Lewis is on the apron. Hunter Payne releases the hold and runs at Jacob Lewis, but Jacob Lewis hangs up Hunter Payne on the top rope. Lennox from behind with a school boy, then turned it into the Incredible Lock (Sharpshooter)!

Hunter Payne yelling at top of his lungs!

He has sustained so much leg damage!

Hunter Payne taps out!

Matt Lennox: 1

Hunter Payne: 0

Matt Lennox refusing to break the hold!

The Referee had to pull Lennox off to break the hold. A pissed off Matt Lennox shoves the referee to the floor and waits. Hunter Payne gets to his feet but is holding his leg. Lennox picks Payne up Incredible Slam (F5). Joy jumps on the apron, it distracts Matt Lennox enough for Hunter Payne to slide out and hit a Payneful DDT! Both men are down.

But surprisingly Hunter Payne is first to his feet and it looks like he is getting ready for The Payneful Bottom. But Jacob Lewis again gets involved grabbing the ropes like he's going on the apron, and distracts Hunter Payne. Lennox with a school boy again!

But Hunter Payne countered. LeBell Lock! LeBell Lock by Hunter Payne! The LeBell Lock is very similar to The Crossface! What a counter! Lennox is going to tap! Damn it, Jacob Lewis gets in the ring and the referee is trying to get him out of the ring!

Lennox taps!

But the ref is busy with his manager! Hunter Payne releases the hold and goes after Jacob Lewis. Lewis missed the clothesline, turned around and walked right into the Payneful Bottom! But Matt Lennox is back up. And Hunter Payne turns and gets hit by Oh Canada! (Concussion Kick)...

But no! Somehow Hunter Payne caught the foot, throws it down and pulls Matt Lennox down by his arm into the Crippling Payne!

CHAD LEWIS: “Lennox has nowhere to go!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “His manager is out cold!”

CHAD LEWIS: “It's just a matter of time!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “And Matt Lennox taps out!”

Matt Lennox: 1

Hunter Payne: 1

CHAD LEWIS: “We are all tied up!”

Hunter Payne in retaliation isn't breaking the hold!

The referee pulls Hunter Payne off of Matt Lennox now.

Hunter Payne gets pumped waiting for Matt Lennox to get up, Payne waits for Lennox to turn around into The Payneful Bottom and Lennox ducks and gets Payne up and The Incredible Slam(F5) connects!

Matt Lennox rolls out of the ring and looks under it and pulls out his favorite weapon, a barbed wire bat! He goes back in the ring and gets ready to swing away at Hunter Payne. Joy gets on the apron, but Lennox swings the barbed wire bat at Joy, and it misses her barely, because she jumped off the apron.

CHAD LEWIS: “I can't believe Matt Lennox would do that! What a low life!”

Lennox raises the bat in the air, but a take down by Hunter Payne! Payne crosses their legs, then crosses Lennox's legs.

XAVIER REIGNS: “NO WAY! He can't do this! That's Matt Lennox's move! Hunter Payne is a no good thief!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Hunter Payne has Matt Lennox locked in the Sharpshooter!”

Lennox is in unbelievable pain, by his own finisher!

”Crazy Train” by Ozzy begins to play.

CHAD LEWIS: “I don't like the sound of this!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “It's Killborn!”

Killborn runs toward the ring with his partner, Matt Lennox, looking as if he's about to tap out. Killborn hits the ring and clobbers Payne, making any attempt to tap out, null and void. Killborn kicks Payne in the midsection then nails his piledriver, back breaker, rack finisher on Payne...

Killborn helps Lennox to his feet and Lennox proceeds to trap Payne into the Incredible Lock. Payne can do nothing but take it. Killborn bounces off the ropes and leaps high into the air and drops a leg across the back of the head of Hunter Payne while he's trapped in the submission hold.

Killborn gets to his feet and does it again.

Then a third time.

The referee looks down at Hunter Payne and the man looks almost completely unconscious. He raises and drops Paynes arm...

The ref lifts, then drops his arm again...

Then a third....

Hunter Payne's arm...

Falling...

Falling...

Toward the mat...

Still falling...

How long does it take for an arm to fall just a few inches?

Still falling...

3!

WINNER: Matt Lennox

CHAD LEWIS: “This is bullshit!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Woa! Chad! You never swear!”

CHAD LEWIS: “This was an excellent match that was just ruined by Jack Killborn!”

IF YA SMEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....

XAVIER REIGNS: “IT'S THE ROCK!”

CHAD LEWIS: “HERE COMES DWAYNE JOHNSON AND THE CRIMSON DONG!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “IT'S THE DONG AND SCHLONG CONNECTION!”

Dong and Schlong hit the ring to a huge pop from the crowd in London. Dong runs right into the clutches of Killborn and gets taken out with a double handed choke bomb. Killborn is quickly back to his feet and turns right into a...

CHAD LEWIS: “ROCK BOTTOM!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Down goes Killborn!”

Rock gets back to his feet and gets nailed across the head with a steel chair from Matt Lennox!

The Top Gun Anthem hits!

CHAD LEWIS: “It's Dean McGovern!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “The European Champion!”

McGovern hits the ring and is on the apron. Lennox charges after him but gets nailed in the gut. McGovern slingshots over the top rope and plants Lennox with a DDT

XAVIER REIGNS: “Look at it any way you want, but Matt Lennox is victorious!”

CHAD LEWIS: “This... is a miscarriage of justice!”

”Sonne” by Rammstein begins to play to a chorus of boos!

Dean looks on as Brian Braxton appears on stage. Dean asks Hunter Payne to get out of the ring and he does so. Lennox and Killborn lay out cold on the arena floor as Hunter pulls Dwayne Johnson out of the ring.

In the ring, Dean lays out the European title on the mat in front of him and urges Brian Braxton to get him some.

CHAD LEWIS: “Braxton!”

Braxton charges toward the ring and he and McGovern begin a brawl, trading rights and lefts.

”Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy plays. More boos from this capacity crowd.

CHAD LEWIS: “It's John Austin!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “He's joining the party here on Madness!”

”Alive” by Pearl Jam hits the airwaves.

CHAD LEWIS: “It's Jessie Diaz!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “She wants in on the action as well!”

Diaz hits the ring as Austin, McGovern, and Braxton brawl around the ring. The four competitors nail each other with cheap shots and kicks and punches.

”Nightmare” by Avenged Sevenfold plays.

CHAD LEWIS: “IT'S NIGHTMARE!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “It's nearly the entire 6 pack challenge in the ring!”

Nightmare hits the ring and quickly dispatches of Braxton and Diaz by clotheslining them over the top rope. Austin attacks him from behind and they brawl near the ropes. McGovern joins the party and its a three way brawl...

CHAD LEWIS: “The only one we're missing is...”

”The Lone Horseman” plays and the crowd goes ballistic.

XAVIER REIGNS: “It's Sid Feder!”

Feder hits the ring and immediately helps McGovern dispatch Nightmare and Austin by teaming up and tossing them both over the top rope. The duo backs off toward the center of the ring not paying any attention to each other.

Both reach toward the ring mat for something and both come up with the European Championship.

The two have simultaneous possession of the title as the camera focuses in on both of them.

CHAD LEWIS: “One mans possession is another mans desire!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Sid Feder! Dean McGovern!”

CHAD LEWIS: “Austin, Nightmare!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “Diaz and Braxton!”

CHAD LEWIS: “IN JUST 5 DAYS, ONLY ONE OF THEM WALKS OUT WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIP!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “IT'S GOING TO BE A WAR!”

CHAD LEWIS: “THIS..... HAS BEEN MADNESS!!”

Madness signs off.

[Image: madness1.png?dateline=1364081029]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(07-11-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-08-2013), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (07-08-2013), Hunter Payne (07-08-2013), John Austin (07-10-2013), JTC (07-08-2013), Matt Lennox (07-08-2013), MattWard (07-11-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-08-2013), Scott Charlotte (07-08-2013), Shawn Steele (07-08-2013)