Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
From Defeat, To Defeat, To The Final Victory
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-08-2021, 05:10 PM

From Defeat, To Defeat, To The Final Victory....

The wise words of Mao Zedong ring true to this very day. The Demos has suffered a setback. It is undeniable.

The global proletariat was dealt a setback after the collapse of the Soviet Union. It is undeniable.

Did the Naxalites put down their arms? Did Cuba and North Korea fall in line, abandoning their higher aspirations?

No!

The Demos will walk down their path.

The Misfits will fit perfectly fine underneath the heel of my boots as I walk to my next battle.

A hammer and a sickle are nothing without a hand to wield them. Mere tools given life only by the working man. A hammer is nothing more than an object meant for a job. My hands will put the hammer to work on Saturday night. When I am done the hammer will lay down on the mat, waiting for the next working man to come along and put him to the job.

On Saturday night the arena will be painted scarlet. A river of red shall overflow and drip down the ringside apron. The sticky tears of the damned will coat the mats around the ringside. The hunt is on, indeed. The wounded pride of an animal will seek to make itself whole once more by devouring the souls of those placed before him.

No mercy shall be allocated to the prey. Not one drip of civility or chivalry will be spilt upon the misfits.

They do not deserve to walk out of that ring with their bodies intact and their minds sound. When their jagged femurs will no longer sit inside their hip sockets, they will truly know what a misfit is. The misfits are nothing but vagrants and bandits left running amok through our sweet woods. It is high time a wayward knight came and put them down.

The path of redemption starts with these stepping stones on Saturday night. The misfits will not be allowed to stand in my way.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post