Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Allow me to introduce myself
Andre Dixon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-06-2021, 11:25 PM

Once upon a time you couldn't mention the XWF without mentioning Jayzon Williamz. They were one and the same. Jayzon's XWF career is one that very few could ever match. And even though it has been 10+ years since Jayzon has been in an XWF ring it feels like it was just yesterday. There isn't a day that goes by where Jayzon doesn't think about the XWF and its past, present, and future. A lot of the newer generation might not know who he is but the ones that do know that there is no XWF if it wasn't for the past generation that started it all. And while Jayzon would love to make a comeback to the XWF, now just isn't the time. Will there ever be a time where Jayzon Williamz will return to his old stomping grounds? Nobody can answer that question. However, Jayzon is ready to introduce his nephew, Andre Dixon, to the XWF. Andre has been waiting for the right time and place to get back into wrestling. The time is NOW. The place is the XWF. Is Andre Dixon ready for the XWF? You're god damn right he is. Is the XWF ready for Andre Dixon? Not even close.

ONE MONTH AGO

The scene opens up to a cold, rainy morning. We are in front of the XWF Headquarters where we pan to former XWF legend Jayzon Williamz standing in front of the XWF Headquarters for the first time in a long time. He stands there wearing a gray suit, with a white dress shirt and a red tie with some black dress shoes. He takes it in for a few moments before heading inside. A few moments later we see Jayzon walk up to the assistants desk right outside of Theo Pryce's office.]

Assistant: Hello there, how are you doing on this ugly morning?

[The assistant says as she hears Jayzon walk up. She then looks up to see Jayzon Williamz standing in front of her. She realizes who he is and her jaw drops.]

Jayzon Williamz: I'm doing good, how about you?

Assistant: You're him...you're Jayzon Williamz?

Jayzon: You know who I am?

Assistant: I live and breathe the XWF. OF COURSE, I know who you are. I don't think anyone ever expected to see you here again.

Jayzon: It's nice to see that not everyone has forgotten about this old man. I honestly don't think I even expected to see myself here again.

Assistant: Well I for one was very excited when I saw Mr. Pryce had a meeting with you this morning. I thought it was some sort of a joke. I don't think he even expected you to be here.

Jayzon: I can honestly say that I don't think I ever expected to be here either. This place was once my home though, and because of that, it will always be a part of me. I've been away for far too long and I think the time has come to remind people just exactly who Jayzon Williamz is and what he's about.

Assistant: That is exciting! Well, Mr. Pryce will be ready for you shortly if you want to have a seat I will let you know when he's ready for you. Is there anything I can get you in the meantime?

Jayzon: No thank you. I appreciate it though.

Assistant: You're very welcome Mr. Williamz.

[Jayzon heads over and sits down in the waiting room for a few minutes until the assistant lets him know that Theo Pryce is ready to see him. Jayzon gets up and heads into the office where Theo is just finishing up a call. He hangs up and gets up as Jayzon approaches his desk with his hand out. They shake hands before Theo motions for Jayzon to take a seat.]

Theo Pryce: So you're the Jayzon Willaims? Have a seat.

Jayzon: Thank you for taking this meeting with me and giving me this opportunity to talk. I've been watching the XWF for a long time in the background and am very impressed with what you guys have done. I know it's a completely different era and a completely different XWF than the one I was a part of. Hell...it's been over a decade since I've had anything to do with the XWF. But I think it's time for that to change.

Theo: Thanks that's nice to hear I guess. Once I heard the great Jayzon Williamz wanted to meet it I was, intrigued.

Jayzon: I appreciate that...I guess. The XWF will always be my home. No matter how long I'm away from it. It may not seem like it to this new era but I helped build this place and make it what it was. I know that was a different time, but I do still think it means something.

Theo: I think a lot of people feel that way. It's part of what makes it so special. Does that mean you want to make a comeback? We would love to have you and I think the roster would be shocked if they saw a great like yourself make a comeback. We've had a few over the years. James Raven, Centurion, Chris Page, that Warstein asshole. Now you?

Jayzon: Haha I had a feeling you'd ask me that. And as great as that would be I'm just not ready for that. I honestly don't know if I ever will be either. Those are some very interesting names. I know of Chris Page and Raven but not too well personally. My nephew knows them pretty well though. As far as Cent and Fuzz go...well they know exactly who the fuck I am.

Theo: Don't you want to come back and prove to everyone just how good the great Jayzon Williamz was?

Jayzon: Believe it or not I've got nothing to prove to the world or the XWF. I know what I've done for the sport and what I've done for the XWF. I know that I put this company on my back for years and was one of the most dominant, if not the most dominant, wrestlers the XWF has ever seen and in an era where the entire roster was heavy hitters. No offense to the current roster. I just don't see what's left for me to do in the XWF as far as being a wrestler goes. I'm pretty sure a lot of my records still stand to this day.

Theo: Fair enough, but if you don't want back, then why did you ask for this meeting?

Jayzon: While I can't offer you Jayzon Williamz, not yet at least, I can offer you the next best thing.

Theo: Which is what exactly?

Jayzon: The NEXT Jayzon Williamz...

Theo: Interesting...do you have a son or something that I don't know about?

Jayzon: Nah...I'm talking about my nephew and one of the baddest men on the planet: Andre Dixon. He's finally ready to make a comeback and I think the XWF is the perfect place to make that happen. Have you heard of him?

Theo: Vaguely. I thought he was retired?

Jayzon: He was, but like many in our industry he recently got that itch to make a comeback. And with the XWF thriving the way it is I told him that there's no place in the world like it and that if he's serious about becoming one of the best that's where he has to go to do so. He wants to prove that he is one of the best in the world.

Theo: Is he any good? I hate to say it but would he be worth my time? And more importantly my dime?

Jayzon: Is he me? Nah...but nobody is. He is, however, trained by one of the best wrestlers to ever do it and of course, I'm talkin' about yours truly. He may not have had a long career before getting hurt years ago but he's also only been in two federations before and was World Champion in both of them. I think that does show that he's talented. I've trained a lot of guys over the years and I know I might be biased, but the kid has pure talent. On top of that, he has the size and athletic ability that you just can't teach. I'm talkin' about 6 foot 3 and 230 pounds of pure muscle. The kid is a freak. Trust...

Theo: I've gotta say I am definitely intrigued.

Jayzon: It's a low-risk, high reward signing for you. We are talking about a guy who could be gone by the end of the year and if he is you lose nothing. But if I'm right about him and he does as well as I think he will then you're looking at having the next big thing on your hands. I've been around this industry for a long time and I truly believe he is main event talent. Whether he can put it all together is on him.

Theo: I tell you what: I'll sign him and put him on Saturday Night Savage and give him a chance to prove himself and show us what he's made of. I'm not going to make it easy on him though. He's going to have to earn his spot just like everyone else. If I do this though, you have to tell me that at some point down the line there's at least a chance that we can see Jayzon in the XWF in one way or another. What do you say?

[Jayzon thinks for a moment before standing up.]

Jayzon: I had a feeling that you were a smart guy. I've heard a lot about you and I like what I've seen. With that said...I think we've got a deal.

Theo: That's what I like to hear. I appreciate you stopping by. It's always good to put a face to the name and I look forward to possibly working with you in the near future. Hopefully, Andre will work out.

Jayzon: There's honestly no doubt in my mind that you are about to get a guy who is going to beat some ass every single week. It's in our blood. I'll make sure he's ready to go. Give him one of your top dogs to start with. I want him to know exactly what the XWF is made of...

[Jayzon reaches his hand out as Theo gets up and they shake hands as the scene fades to black.]

CURRENT DAY

[The scene opens up to Dunkin' Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island where XWF Saturday Night Savage is set to take place in less than a week. We pan to the locker room of newly signed Andre Dixon where we see him sitting on the bench in his locker room with his duffle bag right next to him. He's wearing a black tank top and a pair of jeans. Andre looks directly into the camera, smiles, and then leans forward.]

Andre Dixon: Oh shit son... Is it that time? Is it time for Andre Dixon to tear shit up in the XWF?! The same XWF where my uncle Jayzon Williamz tore shit up in? The same XWF that's known for being the greatest wrestling company of all time? I don't think the XWF is ready for this shit. It's like every woman who has been lucky enough to lay with the King. They always end up passed out and with a noticeable limp for weeks after the fact. Kind of like what's about to happen to Corey Smith on Savage except without any of the pleasure.

XWF...allow me to introduce myself. My name is Andre "The King" Dixon and I'm here to fuck shit up. Like seriously fuck shit up. Everything you thought you knew about the XWF is about to change. Everyone who has gotten comfortable with the way things have become here are in for a rude awakening. And trust when I say I'm nothing like the rest of these wrestlers out here. I'm 6 foot 3 230 pounds of straight muscle. I'm a straight-up gorilla. I'm the baddest mother fucker on this planet and starting Saturday I'm going to start running through these fake ass wrestlers one at a time until everyone knows why I'm a straight killer who should be feared. When I'm done with these kids they're going to turn around and run when they see me coming.

I've gotta admit it's been a long time since I've been in a wrestling ring. But there's no need to talk about the past. There's no need to talk about how I've dominated every federation I've ever been in. There's no need to talk about how I've been a World Champion everywhere I've gone. There's no need to talk about how I am the BEST Tag Team Partner that James Raven has ever had. Hey James...you miss me? I know you do. I've gotten all your love letters and all your pleas for me to come out of retirement and be your tag team partner again. I know you've missed me. And now that I'm back, who knows...maybe the XWF will be lucky enough to have Blackman and Raven take over the tag team scene. It is pretty fuckin' lame at the moment anyway.

[Andre pauses as he reaches into his gym bag and pulls out a container that looks to have a cigar in it. He pulls it out and it turns out to be a massive, cigar-sized blunt. Andre pulls out his lighter and lights the blunt and hits it a few times before letting out a giant cloud of smoke.]

Now let me get to my very first opponent. The "great" Corey Smith. What a first match, huh? I've often been told the first match is supposed to be a softball, and when I look at Corey that's pretty much what I see. An easy first win. But apparently, that's not the case. I'll give you a little bit of respect when I say that I've heard a lot of great things about you. I've heard that this was a bad draw for my first match and that I'm going to have a tough time picking up a win on Saturday. I don't see it though. I DO think this is a softball based on all the research I've done. I do think I will be able to pick up the dub in my debut. Why? Because even if Corey Smith is great...I'm just BETTER. I'll prove it too. In fact, I can't wait to prove it. All I see when I look at Corey is a privileged little bitch. And while they might have thought that I'm just some new kid who they can feed to their "stars" to give them an easy win, they've got another thing coming. Because I'm not that dude. And you're gonna find that out the hard way.

You look like a guy who has been handed everything on a silver platter your entire life. And before you come out with that "I've earned everything I've gotten" bullshit let's take a look at it even right now. You are currently one-half of the XWF Tag Team Champions. But you didn't earn those Tag Titles, did you, Corey? You were GIVEN them by guys who are just flat-out better than you. Must be nice to have friends who just give you titles meanwhile the rest of us have to EARN that shit. I think it's also safe to say that you're the weak link in your little group.

I mean just look at what happens when they take your tag team partner away from you. You go from main eventing the show to being the first show on the card against a brand new opponent. How does it feel to know that you're the most useless part of your team? To know that without Doc... you ain't shit? I mean you're a tag team "champion" who never even actually won the belts. You're that guy who on paper looks better than he actually is because his teammates make him look better. On your own though? You're just average as fuck. And I can't wait to be the one who exposes you for what you really are.

[Andre takes another hit of the blunt and blows the smoke out before looking back into the camera.]

I'm sure you're going to come out cocky and talking about how I won't be able to hang with someone as great as you. Deep down though I know you're gonna look at me and you're gonna have some doubt. I'm a mystery, right? The unknown. Most of the time a match like this is easy. Everyone knows who's going to win. You're a star, and I'm just the new guy, right? But look at me, my guy. I'm not your regular opponent. I've been handling bitch boys like you my who life. Easy fuckin' work. So I'm gonna get ready, walk into Savage and be the motha fuckin' savage that I am. And when it's all said and done I'm gonna leave you layin' in a pile of your own blood. That's when everyone is going to realize that this is about to be the beginning of a new era here in the XWF.

[Andre takes another hit of his blunt and blows it out.]

I better put this shit out before a wild Chris Page shows up. I hear the smell of one of these is all you need to summon one of those things.

[Andre takes one last hit of the blunt before putting it out. He stands up and looks directly into the camera.]

It's time for a new era of the XWF...

My era...

KING shit...

[Andre blows out the smoke that he was holding in right into the camera as the scene fades to black.]

[Image: 1920x1080-white-solid-color-background-2...009550.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Andre Dixon's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-07-2021), ALIAS (03-07-2021), Corey Smith (03-07-2021), Derrick Diamond (03-07-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-13-2021), Lycana (03-10-2021), Ned Kaye (03-07-2021), Noah Jackson (03-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-06-2021), Theo Pryce (03-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (03-06-2021)