Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF'S UGLIEST FUCKS WANTED!
Mickey Kinkade Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-06-2021, 10:18 AM

They say first impressions are everything, so why don't I start off my soon-to-be Hall of Legends worthy career with a gift to all of you; which one of you objectively nasty looking bitches want a taste of The Kink? That's a rhetorical question, I know all of you do. But amuse me with your 500 word essays full of shitty trash talk and hollow threats, and just MAYBE I'll give the most impressive one of you sluts what you're craving for with an exclusive Specal Edition Can Of Whoop Ass, signed by yours truely!

[Image: 8vYg8YQ.jpg]

Overall W/L/D Record: 1-2-0
XWF W/L/D Record: 1-2-0
Last Match: vs. Ash Quinn in an Xtreme Rules Match (Warfare)
Upcoming Match(s): vs. King Doc Battle Royal (MAYDAY! At Ye' Ole' Commune!), vs. Jordan Knoxville (Warfare)
Titles Currently Holding: N/A
Titles Held: N/A
Accomplishments: 1x Quote Of The Moment (3/13/21), Told Chris Page to Suck My Dick (4/7/21)

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Mickey Kinkade's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-06-2021), Corey Smith (03-06-2021), Dean Rose (03-11-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-06-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-06-2021), Theo Pryce (03-06-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-06-2021, 04:23 PM

You look like a guy who gave me a concussion once in 2001. I think that means I don't like you, but I've also had a LOT of concussions!

Anyway I'm too pretty for this. Good luck!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Mickey Kinkade (03-06-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-06-2021, 04:36 PM

What. A. CHARMER! Ladies, scoop this one up before he's taken.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-06-2021), Mickey Kinkade (03-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-06-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-06-2021, 05:10 PM

"Demos, I think someone's asking for you."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like ALIAS's post:
(03-06-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-06-2021), Charlie Nickles (03-06-2021), Mickey Kinkade (03-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-06-2021)
Mickey Kinkade Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-06-2021, 05:33 PM

(03-06-2021, 04:23 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: You look like a guy who gave me a concussion once in 2001. I think that means I don't like you, but I've also had a LOT of concussions!

Anyway I'm too pretty for this. Good luck!

Who'd that sexy motherfucker be by chance? And you know pretty recognizes pretty LovahBoy!

(03-06-2021, 04:36 PM)Corey Smith Said: What. A. CHARMER! Ladies, scoop this one up before he's taken.

Currently in an open poly relationship with Me, Myself, and I, with a haram of absolute BABES on the side. Bitches love this sexy trio.

(03-06-2021, 05:10 PM)Alias Said: "Demos, I think someone's asking for you."

Now that's a basement dweller who hits all the check-marks for fucking U-G-L-Y!

Upcoming Match(s): vs. King Doc Battle Royal (MAYDAY! At Ye' Ole' Commune!), vs. Jordan Knoxville (Warfare)
Accomplishments: 1x Quote Of The Moment (3/13/21), Told Chris Page to Suck My Dick (4/7/21)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mickey Kinkade's post:
(03-06-2021), ALIAS (03-06-2021), Osira Themis (03-06-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-06-2021)
Dean Rose Offline
glasgows own

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-11-2021, 01:47 AM

"You want a fucking piece of the pie, huh? alright then bitch.
You look like a 2 dollar stripper/hooker that swings his dick around acting like the fucking man, but in actuality is a skinny little twink that cant fly with the big guns.
To tell you the truth i dont wanna get in the ring with you cause i am scared that you might pull a 1996 Golddust and start grabbing my balls.
Bitches like you dont belong in the XWF wrestling ring, you belong in AEW so you can "TEAM" with Joey Janela and Sunny Kiss.
Now speaking of your "babes" did you buy them off the street too along with your shitty jacket and goofy haircut.
So come on then, open a can of "whoop ass."
And im not talking about your obvious BDSM fetish you fucking freaky little troll.
When i joined this company i done the same thing, i challenged everyone to a fight and that shit doesnt work.
Now go get jobbed out to some fucking BOB member or something
."

Win record: Fuck you
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dean Rose's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-11-2021), Mickey Kinkade (03-11-2021)
Mickey Kinkade Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-11-2021, 11:02 AM

(03-11-2021, 01:47 AM)Dean Rose Said:
To tell you the truth i dont wanna get in the ring with you cause i am scared that you might pull a 1996 Golddust and start grabbing my balls.

Yawn. I would've had more playing table pong with my nutsack as the paddle instead of reading your shitty reply. I've got more hype in my ring finger then you do in your entire career bud. Guess being comfortable with my own body makes enhanchment talent schmucks like you self-conscious and spiteful. You low-key homophobic jobber types are killin' my vibe, The Kink is for all people, so move along little man.

Hate Post Like Post
Derrick Diamond Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-11-2021, 11:53 AM

** rolls eyes **

[Image: Jkq64Z1.png]
CO-GENERAL MANAGER OF WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Derrick Diamond's post:
Mickey Kinkade (03-11-2021)
Dean Rose Offline
glasgows own

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-12-2021, 01:54 AM

(03-11-2021, 11:02 AM)Mickey Kinkade Said:

Yawn. I would've had more playing table pong with my nutsack as the paddle instead of reading your shitty reply. I've got more hype in my ring finger then you do in your entire career bud. Guess being comfortable with my own body makes enhanchment talent schmucks like you self-conscious and spiteful. You low-key homophobic jobber types are killin' my vibe, The Kink is for all people, so move along little man.

yeah sure bud, im enhancement talent. say that when ive got the internet championship round my waist and ive won a battle royal.
I could whoop your ass 6 ways from sunday, in 1 day, bitch.

Win record: Fuck you
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2021, 08:37 AM

You look as though you may have various STDs I think Mel Childs needs a tag partner
Mickey Kinkade Offline

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-12-2021, 12:27 PM

(03-12-2021, 01:54 AM)Dean Rose Said:
(03-11-2021, 11:02 AM)Mickey Kinkade Said:

Yawn. I would've had more fun playing table pong with my nutsack as the paddle instead of reading your shitty reply. I've got more hype in my ring finger then you do in your entire career bud. Guess being comfortable with my own body makes enhanchment talent schmucks like you self-conscious and spiteful. You low-key homophobic jobber types are killin' my vibe, The Kink is for all people, so move along little man.

yeah sure bud, im enhancement talent.

He admits it too, beautiful.

(03-12-2021, 08:37 AM)Ash Quinn Said: You look as though you may have various STDs I think Mel Childs needs a tag partner

... I can neither confirm nor deny this claim.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mickey Kinkade's post:
R.L. Edgar (03-12-2021), Theo Pryce (03-12-2021)