Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Results- 3/3/21
Derrick Diamond Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-03-2021, 04:40 AM

WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH 2019
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S WESTERN EUROPEAN TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

LLOBREGAT CENTER, BARCELONA, SPAIN

MATCH #1:

THADDEUS DUKE
- vs -
BIG D

3 RP LIMIT
Standard Match

MATCH #2:

MELANIE CRAYZEE CHILDS
- vs -
SHAWN WYLDE

2 RP LIMIT
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

MATCH #3:

SAVANNAH KNIGHTLEY
- vs -
ATARA THEMIS

2 RP LIMIT
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

MATCH #4:

MONEY OSWALD
- vs -
TERRY BORDEN

2 RP LIMIT
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

MATCH #5:

CAPTAIN FUTURE
- vs -
JENNY MYST

2 RP LIMIT
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

MATCH #6:

SALT & PEPPER
- vs -
BOBBY BOURBON & THUNDER KNUCKLES

3 RP LIMIT

MATCH #7:

DIESEL
- vs -
GERI VAYDEN

2 RP LIMIT
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

MATCH #8:

RUCKUS
- vs -
CALYPSO

2 RP LIMIT
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

MATCH #9:

BETSY GRANGER
- vs -
MARF

2 RP LIMIT
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

MATCH #10:

DOCTOR D'VILLE
- vs -
DEMOS

2 RP LIMIT
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

LYCANA
- vs -
R. L. EDGAR ©

3 RP LIMIT
FOR THE HART CHAMPIONSHIP

OOC Note: 3 ROLE PLAY RULE - 1ST RP MUST BE IN WEEK 1 BUT IF YOU DON'T RP UNTIL WEEK 2 YOU CAN ONLY DO 1 RP THE 2ND WEEK.

WEDNESDAY 3RD MARCH 2019
THE XWF CONTINUES IT'S WESTERN EUROPEAN TOUR.

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: 1200px-Cornell%C3%A1_de_Llobregat_-_Cent...ntre_6.JPG]

LLOBREGAT CENTER, BARCELONA, SPAIN

Wednesday Night Warare takes the air live.....

As the high pitched guitar riff winds up, the arena lighting turns to a bright shade of gold. As the intro winds down and the drums hit, the golden lighting switches to a strobing effect and a number of Lionheart logos roam over the crowd. Thaddeus Duke emerges from backstage, hood up and head pointed forward. He lingers on stage for a moment and looks around the Universe cheering him on before beginning his walk toward the ring.

Mid way down the aisle, he throws the hood off and spins around. Walking backward, he holds out his arms in an almost messiah like pose as gold and glittery pyro shoots from either side of the stage in multiple bursts. At the end of the aisle way he spins back toward the ring and hops up on the apron. There he pauses again looking out at Duke Nation, loving it up for a moment.

Thad then slingshots himself over the top rope and into the ring. Once inside, he does a backpedal around the ring in a circle, pointing out toward the screaming Universe causing them to grow even louder. He then approaches the hard camera side of the ring and steps on the bottom rope with his left foot, then slings his right leg over the top rope, resting his right foot on the middle rope and gives the "I love you" hand gesture toward Duke Nation as no less than a dozen bursts of pyro explode over the ring.

PC: "Thad took exception to the things D's been saying ever since their last encounter, leaving him no choice but to throw down the gauntlet and challenge the former World Champion."

HHL: "We haven't heard much from Big D since his loss to Chris Page, you gotta wonder if he'll be in the right mindset heading into this match."

PC: "Well, considering he just wrestled the current Universal Champion and is about to face the former one, he better be focused or he's gonna suffer a similar fate as last Warfare."

"X-Men Theme" by Powerglove hits over the PA system as the fans begin to cheer. Pyro falls from the X-Tron and fireworks shoot up from the stage as Big D walks out onto the ramp. To the surprise of many, he's not wearing his usual ring gear, choosing instead to sport a plain black t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

PC: "Big D looks dressed to FIGHT as opposed to wrestle!"

HHL: "Something seems off about him."

Big D doesn't take the time to pose or taunt his opponent, rather making his way down the aisle with a blank expression and no fire in his eyes. He climbs up onto the apron and through the ropes, where he meets Thad Duke directly in the center of the ring. Duke goes chest to chest with D, who blinks at him with no emotion what so ever.

PC: "You can cut the tension with a knife!"

HHL: "Maybe from one of them, the other doesn't even look like he wants to be here!"

PC: "I'm sure it's all part of D's strategy. Make Duke THINK he doesn't care about the match, only to strike with a quick kill shot out of nowhere when he least expects it!"

HHL: "Maybe."

Duke talks shit to D's face, but he doesn't flinch or react to him at all. The ref, seeing all this, turns and calls for the bell in order to prevent a pre-match brawl.

DING! DING! DING!

MATCH #1:

THADDEUS DUKE
- vs -
BIG D

3 RP LIMIT
Standard Match

As soon as the bell rings, Thad shoves Big D back towards the ropes, receiving a gasp from the live crowd. D doesn't even bother to turn back around, as he just stares into the hard cam with an emptiness in his eyes.

HHL: "If I didn't know any better, I'd say Big D lost the will to fight."

PC: "Nah, this is still part of his clever strategy! Any moment he's gonna turn around and nail Duke with a Dan Slam!"

Big D stands there for a bit, as Thaddeus looks on in disbelief. Annoyed that his opponent won't fight him, Duke grabs D's shoulder, turns him around, and slaps him so hard it leaves an imprint on the side of his face.

PC: "I'm sure THAT will light a fire under him!"

Duke demands Big D to fight him, but the former World Champion shakes his head before turning around and climbing through the ropes. Thad reaches for him, but D shrugs his hand off before making it to the outside. The fans begin to boo as the ref looks from Big D to Duke in confusion, eventually starting a 10 count.

HHL: "Still think this is apart of some elaborate strategy?"

PC: "I do. He's gonna wait til the ref gets to 8, run back in, and kick Duke's ass!"

Big D makes his way up the aisle as a few random members of the audience throw trash at him. He puts his hands on his hips and continues to shake his head before heading through the curtain and out of sight.

HHL: "How 'bout now?"

PC: "He hasn't been counted out, yet!"

Thad Duke looks disgusted by his opponent's choice to walk out as the ref finally gets to "10" and calls for the bell.

Winner- Thaddeus Duke via countout

HHL: "Do you believe it NOW?!?"

PC: "...................I guess not."

Get me a god damn mic! Thad shouts to Paul Heyman as he furiously paces the ring. Heyman does as he's bid.

Retrieving the mic from the ring announcer, Heyman begins to speak. "Ladies and gent..." before Thad rips the mic from his hand.

No one came here to hear you talk Paul, Thad begins as he continuously paces the ring. Dan, get your ass back out here so these people can continue telling you what the hell they think of you!

HHL: Thaddeus Duke is red hot right now, Pip!

PIP: Maybe he should be!

Thad stops pacing the ring and leans against the ropes facing the entrance way.

That right there is exactly why no one takes Big D as a serious competitor, he continues on. You agree to a match just to walk out on me, on these fans, like the god damn coward that you've always been! The Universe agrees with Thad. You want to know why this was even happening? Thad asks the XWF Universe. You want to know why on the last Warfare I came out here and laid poor Little D out after he just got his ass thoroughly kicked by Chris Page? And by Them No Good Bastards?

The Spaniards rejoice.

The fact is, the mans only claim to actual legitimate fame is a single fluke win he had over me from a year and a half ago, he begins to explain. I was fired a few days later and... The Universe boos that statement causing Thad to chuckle.

Oh believe me, I deserved that and more... the point is, he used my firing to jump on a pedestal and tell anyone that'd listen that he RETIRED Thaddeus Duke.

The Universe does not rejoice.

When I first shed the Collector mask after my return, he was at it again. In his promos and even on twitter. He was ducking me then and he's ducking me now because he knows his win was a fluke and he'd never duplicate it.

XWF UNIVERSE: BIG D SUCKS! BIG D SUCKS! BIG D SUCKS![/blue]

It really do be like that, Thad jokes. That's a guy whose career has been so underwhelming and has been entirely jealous of everything I've done that as soon as I won the Universal title, he had to pre-empt my victory celebration on Savage by unveiling a fake World title to give to himself because honestly the guy just can't seem to win anything.

So that fact of the matter is this!

Sooner or later, I'll get my hands on Daniel again and when I do... There isn't a man or woman alive that's gonna stop me from doing whatever the hell I want to him. No one will stop me from teaching him a lesson that he brought on himself... a lesson... that he deserves.

Thad spikes the mic as his X-Tron plays.

After exiting the ring and jumping down to the floor, Thad makes his way up the ramp. He smiles warmly as he slaps hands with ringside fans. Paul Heyman trailing behind him carrying his tag title is forced to take a few pics of Thad and Duke Nation, much to his chagrin.

The scene fades backstage where we get a shot of the XWF Universal Champion walking by himself backstage in a pair of black leather pants with blueish sport coat on, Universal Championship resting on his right shoulder with a pair of black-framed shades covering his eyes. There is a loud, mixed reception from the crowd as Chris reaches his locker room door.

HHL: You can only imagine what is going through his head after what has transpired over the last several weeks if your name is Chris Page.

Pip: Later on tonight we will hear from the Universal Champion as he intends on addressing this entire situation regarding Robert Main and the continued questions of his involvement in the attack. We learned two weeks ago that Thunder Knuckles was indeed responsible for the attack itself.

HHL: With what was said on Savage last Saturday night one can assume paranoia is starting to set in.

Chris opens the door to his dressing room and enters closing the door behind him.

Melanie Crayzee Childs steps out onto the ramp, and in time with the music skips to the ring. She jumps up on the ring apron. Turns around and starts laughing. She then makes her way inside the ring, followed by her Manager Antony The Jerk

Arachnophilia hits the speakers and the lights dim to a purple hue. A spotlight hits the top of the stadium where Shawn is perched in a web. Strobes begin to flash and Shawn leaps towards the ring. A zip line carries him from the top of of the arena till he is roughly ten feet in the air and drops from the the line into the center of the ring and blasts of Pyro go off from the four corners. The polished armor he wears engraved with spider webs glimmers in the light. He runs to the ropes climbing to the middle, raising both hands in the air and Shouting Woooh! as a pyro curtain showers behind him. The stadium erupts as the fans respond by raising both arms back and responding with a deafening Woooh! He then slides out of the ring and begins removing the armor in preparation for the match. High fiving several fans up against the baricade then sliding back into the ring and perching himself in a squat on the top rope and awaiting his opponent.

MATCH #2:

MELANIE CRAYZEE CHILDS
- vs -
SHAWN WYLDE

MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

DING…. DING…. DING….

HHL: The second half of the first round of March Madness is officially underway. Winners advance and the losers can participate in a second chance battle royale at March Madness.

Pip: The eight winners tonight will move on to Savage for the second round of the Tournament. This is going to be exciting!

Shawn and Melanie lock up center ring where they jockey for position before Shawn powers Childs back into the ropes where the referee calls for the break, which is given by Wylde. Melanie comes out towards the center of the ring where she shoves Shawn! Wylde is confused by this when he’s blasted by a forearm shot from Childs! Melanie follows up with a second then a third taking Shawn across the ring and back into the ropes!

Melanie shoots Shawn across the ring, he bounces off the nearside ducking under a clothesline attempt where he bounces off the far side with a flying forearm smash taking Melanie down! The crowd pops for Shawn as he gets back to his feet followed closely by Childs who is scooped up and slammed down to the mat! Wylde looks to drop an elbow only to see Childs roll out of the way sending him crashing into the mat. Both are back to a vertical base where Melanie delivers a thumb to the eye to heavy boos from the crowd.

HHL: You have to expect that all the competitors are going to hold nothing back to advance.

Melanie drives a boot to the midsection where she snaps off a suplex before floating over into a cover.

1!!

2!!

THR..

Shawn kicks out as Childs locks in a rear chin lock. The referee is in position checking for a choke before asking Shawn to surrender. He refuses before starting to work his way back to his feet where he turns into the side headlock and looks to deliver a side suplex, Childs counters by flipping over the back of Wylde landing on her feet, she quickly backs up and as Shawn turns around Melanie unloads with a superkick!

Shawn catches the foot of Childs to a pop from the crowd!

He brings Melanie out towards the center of the ring before swinging her leg and body around where he is able to deliver a backstabber to Childs!

Pip: Wylde got all of that one!

Shawn opts not to make the cover as he gets back to his feet where he makes his way towards the ropes. Wylde steps out to the ring apron where he walks towards the nearest set of buckles. The crowd comes alive as Shawn starts to scale the turnbuckles to the top rope. He sizes up Childs who is starting to stir and as she reaches her feet Wylde comes off the top rope with a Flying Reverse Elbow that is on the money to the chin of Childs! Shawn is quick to cover and hook the inside leg.

1!!

2!!!

THR…

Childs kicks out of the near fall.

Pip: Shawn Wylde has to push the tempo and stay on stop of Melanie Childs.

Shawn gets back to his feet where he reaches down picking up Melanie where he starts to take Melanie back into a neutral corner. Shawn steps up to the middle ropes where he starts hammering down with right hands to the forehead of Childs! Suddenly Melanie locks on to the legs of the Whyte Spider and delivers a Running Powerbomb from the corner!

HHL: Melanie Childs just put a screeching halt to that offensive flurry from Shawn Wylde.

Melanie begins to stir as she starts making her way back to her feet. Melanie makes her way towards the ropes where she steps out to the ring apron and starts scaling the turnbuckles to the top rope. She now sizes up Shawn as he begins to stir. Once he reaches his feet Childs sets sail off the top rope on the wings of eagles with a Flying Cross Body Block!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Wylde kicks out to a pop from the crowd.

Pip: It is a pick em’ with these two.

Childs is back to her feet where she reaches down picking Shawn up off the mat. She hurls him into a neutral corner where he crashes into the buckles. Childs comes forward where she laces him across the chest with a knife edge chop! Childs delivers a second knife edge chop followed by a third! Childs shoots Shawn across the ring into the opposite buckles! Childs charges in after Shawn only to have Shawn throw a boot up to the face of Childs! Shawn steps up on the middle turnbuckle where he pulls Melanie forward into a front face lock before peeling of a Tornado DDT!

Both Childs and Wylde are down forcing the referee to lay the count to both participants.

1!!

2!!

3!!

4!!

HHL: One has to think the first to their feet could be in prime position to take this one home.

5!!

6!!

7!!

Both Shawn and Melanie begin to stir.

8!!

9!!

Childs swings at Wylde who ducks and drives Childs into the mat with a Sleeper Slam before rolling out to he ring apron. Shawn pulls himself up to his feet where he immediately climbs up to the top rope where he delivers the 450 Splash! Shawn covers!!

1!!

2!!

3!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL: SHAWN WYLDE

Wyldes arm is raised in victory to a huge pop from the crowd.

HHL: Pip, I'm told Steve Sayors is backstage hoping to get a word from Thaddeus Duke.

PIP: Put your big boy pants on Steven!

HHL: Steve?

Sayors stands backstage in front of a door with a LIONHEART placard, causing a rousing response from the Barcelona chapter of the XWF Universe.

"Thanks guys," Sayors says as he knocks on the locker room door. Moments later, the door opens and Sayors comes face to face with Paul Heyman causing a mixed reaction from the Universe.

"Hello again Mister Sayors," Paul says with his stupid grin.

"Mr. Heyman, I was hoping to get a word with Thaddeus about..."

"About what?

"Exactly?"

"Well for starters, the fact that Big D walked out on him and disappointed the..."

"He already said what he had to say about that out in the ring Steven. Or were you not paying attention?"

Sayors clears his throat in an attempt to nut up.

"Then let's talk about your relationship with Thaddeus Duke," Sayors shifts gears. "Last Warfare you were very nearly relieved of your managerial duties by the Lionheart for your outright defiance of your marching orders, do you have anything to say about that?"

"What happened on last Warfare, was last Warfare Mr. Sayors," Paul begins his non-answer. "It was a simple failure on my part, to communicate with my client. Thaddeus should have known ahead of time that I was not entering him into the King of the XWF tournament. We discussed it further in private and Thaddeus is now fully on board with my vision for him."

"And what would that vision entail?"

Heyman only smiles, but doesn't answer. A moment later, Thaddeus Duke appears in the doorway to a boisterous response from the XWF Universe.

"Hey Steve," he greets Sayors. "Paul can we talk for a minute?"

"Thaddeus can I ask you one quick question?" Sayors asks as Thad and Heyman begin to retreat inside his locker room.

"Yeah shoot," Thad answers.

"The whole world is asking, they want to know just what exactly is going on between you and Lycana?"

Thaddeus stands quietly for several seconds.

"The whole world, Steve? Or just you?"

"Well, it was discussed on the XWF Podcast so its more than just me," Sayors says and receives a roll of the eyes in response from Thaddeus. "So the question is... are you and Lycana... well..."

"I know what you're asking me Steve, and I'm not gonna dignify that question with a response," Thaddeus Duke says as he retreats into his locker room and closes the door. Leaving Sayors in the hallway by his lonesome.

"There you have it, neither a confirmation nor a denial from Thaddeus on the Lycana matter. Heather, Pip, back to you at ringside."

PIP: What the fuck!? Are they or aren't they!?

HHL: A gentleman never kisses and tells, Pip!

PIP: God damn good guys!

Savannah Knightley makes her way to the ring.

The honeyed rasp of Atara's voice blares over the facility's PA in unison with those words appearing on the multitude of screens and displays littering the arena.

HELLO DOVES

The crowd pops and gets to their feet shouting in near total unison a single word.

OPA!

Arena lights start to pulse in time with the music and multiple vertical streams of pyro erupt across the front of stage. Strutting with purpose Atara emerges from the back taking spot centerstage atop the ramp. Posing for the camera, a wink and kiss is given to the viewers at home.

Grunge walking to the ringsteps, she climbs and stops at the top to posture again for her adoring public. Hand on her hip, the Grecian moves to the middle of the apron to blows a final kiss to the camera and enters the ring through the middle rope.

MATCH #3:

SAVANNAH KNIGHTLEY
- vs -
ATARA THEMIS

MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

DING…. DING… DING…

Pip: Our second first round tournament match is officially underway.

Atara and Savannah lock up center ring with Savannah trying to jockey for position only to have the taller Atara snatch a side head lock. Atara cranks on the head of Savannah only to see Knightly back her Themis against the ropes where she sends Atara across the ring, Atara bounces off the far side where she runs over the 4’11 Knightly with a running shoulder block! Knightly sits up where Atara throws a kick towards Savannah’s head! Savannah drops back avoiding the kick where she catches Atara with a School Girl!

1!!

2!!

THR..

Atara kicks out.

HHL: It is another situation if you are Savannah you cannot let up on someone as dangerous as Atara.

Savannah reaches her feet where he snatches up Atara by the hair before driving her back into a neutral corner. Savannah swings at Atara who ducks and reverses the positioning with Savannah back against the buckles. Themis lands a European Uppercut followed by a knife edge chop and then a stiff knee to the midsection before snapping Savannah over to the mat with a snapmare that is followed up with a stiff kick across the spine!

Themis follows up with a knee drop to the forehead! Atara forces the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Savannah kicks out. Atara gets to a vertical base where she picks Savannah up off the mat. Atara takes her back into the ropes where she hurls him across the ring, Knightly bounces off the ropes ducking under a clothesline and counter with a crucifix into a cover stacking Themis shoulders to the mat.

1!!

2!!

THR..

Themis kicks out as both participants are quickly back up with Atara swinging with another kick to the head of Knightly, Savannah ducks out of the way and catches Atara with a Jumping DDT to Atara spiking her head first into the canvass!

Knightly nips back up to her feet where she makes her way towards the ropes and steps out to the apron. Savannah starts to scale the turnbuckles where she perches on the top rope while waiting for Themis to get to her feet! Atara gets back up and as she does Savannah sets sail with a Flying Cross Body Block!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Atara kicks out once again!

Pip: Savannah is quickening the pace.

Savannah is back up to her feet where she sizes up Atara and as we see Themis reach her feet Savannah looks for a Superkick! Atara catches the foot before spinning Savannah around in a complete circle where she delivers a jumping knee strike to the jaw that rocks Knightly backwards several feet setting her up perfectly for the Atara Front Kick which sends Knightly crashing to the mat and rolling out to the floor!

Atara is quick slide out to the floor where she picks Knightly up and hurls her back into the ring where she slides in after her. Atara is back to her feet where she picks Savannah up, Atara pulls Knightly in where she delivers an Over Head Release Belly to Belly suplex! Atara is back to her feet followed by Savannah, Atara comes up behind with a back waist lock delivering a German Suplex with Bridge!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Savannah escapes the near fall.

HHL: This is where Atara is so dangerous.

Atara is the first to her feet where she reaches down picking Savannah up where she sends him crashing into a neutral corner. Atara charges in after Knightly looking for a flying body splash, Savannah drops out of the way sending Atara crashing into the buckles! Atara staggers backwards and into a reverse DDT from Knightly! Savannah rolls out to the ring apron before getting back to her feet!

Knightly makes her way towards the nearest set of buckles where she starts scaling up to the top rope.

Pip: Savannah is going to fly once again.

Knightly looks down at Atara where she leaps off the top rope with a Senton Bomb!

Atara draws up her knees driving them into the lower back of Knightly!

Atara rolls over pushing herself up off the mat and to her knee’s. She sees Savannah reaching all fours before stacking her shoulder to the mat with a Gedo Clutch pin!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Savannah escapes the near fall to a gasp from the crowd. We see Savannah and Atara reach a vertical base with Atara delivering a stiff forearm to the jaw of Knightly, Knightly comes back with a stiff knife edge chop across the chest of Themis, Atara comes back rocking Knightly with a European Uppercut, Knightly comes back with a forearm shot of her own! Knightly swings with a right that Osira ducks while countering with THE BIRTH OF VENUS!

1!!

2!!

3!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL: ATARA THEMIS

We see Big D walking down the hallway towards the exit, a duffel bag in hand. Upon seeing him, the fans begin another "BIG D SUCKS!" chant, but it doesn't seem to phase him. Before he can make it to the door, though, Steve Sayors pops out of nowhere, stopping D in his tracks.

SAYORS: "Big D, would you like the chance to respond to Thaddeus Duke? Maybe give an explanation for walking out on your match?"

D looks at Steve with the same blank expression he had earlier in the night, before shaking his head and going to leave. As he tries to walk through the door, Sayors asks him another slew of questions.

SAYORS: "Is this another one of your fake retirements, or are you actually done with XWF? Do you not care that you disappointed the entire XWF Galaxy tonight?"

D pushes the door open, but stops upon hearing Steve's last question for a moment. Sayors looks hopeful for a response, but only ends up with a head shake from the former World Champion before he disappears outside completely.

SAYORS: "We may have just seen the last of Big D...............

"The following first round March Madness tournament match is scheduled for one fall... introducing first, representing BoB, "BIG MONEY" OSWALD

Oswald starts coming through the curtain, white smoke billowing from where he is emerging. As he walks out with an ornate cane, with images of skulls in gold and silver, as money falls from the rafters. The money having faces of himself. He walks forward with his cane, not even really needing it, simply using it as a prop just to show his "status" to the world. His hair tied into a tight bun laid against the back of his skull. He flips his cane in his hand, holding the base and swinging the topper from left to right as the crowd chants "MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! MAY-HEM, B. O. B.! " The topper of the cane is shown to reveal a platinum skull with horns literally made of onyx attached to the forehead of it. As he walks to the steps he smirks and says to the crowd as they continue to chant MAY-HEM, B. O. B. until he gets in the ring with residual chants happening. He walks to his corner, he takes off all of the top portion of his suit, from jacket to dress shirt including his tie, leaving only his pants, soon placing full attention onto his opponent.

MATCH #4:

MONEY OSWALD
- vs -
TERRY BORDEN

MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

Oswald paces back and forth across the ring looking up towards the top of the ramp waiting for his opponent. The crowd starts to get louder and louder with anticipation.

HHL: The roof is going to blow…

The loud cheers starts to shift into a “BORDEN! BORDEN! BORDEN! BORDEN!” chant that gets louder and louder with every passing second.

Pip: What the hell is going on here?

HHL: Borden Fever is about to take over and run wild!

Oswald is far from amused as he calls for Borden to get out here! The chant gets louder and louder until it reaches a fever pitch…

THE CROWD ERUPTS!

THE ROOF EXPLODES AS TERRY BORDEN EMERGES out to the top of the ramp in long red tights, a yellow weight belt around his waist, a red and yellow tank top with the words AMERICANMANIA written across the front, red and yellow boas around his neck, black and red shades cover his eyes with a red and yellow bandanna covering his forehead!

Pip: I can’t hear a thing!

HHL: AMERICANMANIA is running wild!

Terry stands at the top of the ramp where he kicks the boas off his shoulders as he twirls his right hand in the air before throwing it up against his right ear garnering the loudest ovation of the night!

[Image: FnEtr.gif]

Borden locks eyes on Oswald in the ring. He removes his shades tossing them aside where he is all business. Terry Borden starts to make his way towards the ring to a surreal reception.

HHL: We are witnessing HISTORY in the making! Terry Borden is about to make his XWF debut live on Warfare!

Terry Borden reaches ringside where he walks his way up the ring steps to the ring apron, he walks half the apron before rearing back with his right arm before throwing a point of the finger over the top rope drawing a “YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!” from the crowd!

Terry Borden steps through the ropes where Oswald charges towards him swinging with a right hand! Borden ducks out of the way where he hammers away with a right hand to Oswald!

DING! DING! DING!

Borden lands a second that rocks the big man followed by a third before clotheslining Oswald over the top rope where he lands on his feet but it is Borden who takes center ring where he rips off his tank top a thunderous roar from the crowd! Borden charges towards the ropes where he throws it into the face of Oswald!

HHL: I can’t believe that I am seeing Terry Borden in an XWF ring. This is unreal!

The crowd responds with a massive “BORDEN! BORDEN! BORDEN! BORDEN!” chant as Terry twirls his right hand in the air before cupping it to his ear against the far side ropes to a huge pop from the crowd! Oswald throws Borden’s tank top to the floor where he climbs up on the ring apron.

Pip: Oswald does not look impressed.

Oswald steps over the top rope getting back into the ring where he stares across the ring at Terry Borden. Oswald and Borden circle each other before locking up only to see Ozzy drives boot to the midsection of Borden. The crowd roars with boos as Ozzy snatches the bandanna off the head of Borden exposing the shiny baldness of his head. Ozzy puts the bandanna over Borden’s face before dropping the legend with a right hand. The crowd is all over Oswald which brings a smirk to his face. Oswald picks Borden up off the mat where he hurls him back into a neutral corner before charging forward smashing Borden into the buckles with an Avalanche splash! Ozzy brings Borden out where he drives him into the mat with a Side Walk Slam with ease.

HHL: Terry Borden has been out of the ring for years; one has to wonder if coming back against a powerhouse like Oswald in your first match is too much for him to take.

Ozzy does not cover instead he gets back up to his feet where he drops an elbow drop across the sternum of Borden! The crowd rallies behind Terry as Ozzy gets back to his feet where he reaches down picking Borden up. Oswald takes Borden back into the ropes where he hurls him across the ring with an Irish Whip, Borden bounces off the ropes where he is floored to the mat with a stiff clothesline from the big man!

Pip: Ozzy is just toying with Borden.

Oswald taunts Borden and then the crowd garnering loud boos before he turns his attention back towards Borden who is slowly starting to stir. He picks Borden up by the hair before taking him back into a corner again before lacing him across the chest with an open handed chop! Ozzy hurls Borden across the ring into the opposite buckles where he charges across the ring looking for another body splash.

The crowd roars as Borden side steps Ozzy sending the big man crashing chest first into the buckles, he staggers backwards before turning around where he is met with a hard right hand followed by a knife edge chop, another right hand followed by another knife edge chop! Borden nails Ozzy with a third right hand taking him back into the corner. Terry comes forward where he climbs up on the middle ropes before hammering down with right hands to Ozzy!

The crowd counts along with every right hand all the way up to nine before they roar as Borden bites the forehead of Oswald!

Pip: Talk about taking a bite out of BoB!

Borden steps down off the turnbuckles garnering a huge ovation from the crowd as he signals he is going to body slam Oswald!

HHL: Borden’s going to slam Oswald!

Oswald comes out of the corner towards Borden who attempts to scoop up the big man only to crumble under the weight of Oswald with him landing on top of Borden!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Borden narrowly escapes the near fall to a gasp from the crowd.

Pip: The power of Americanmania, eh?

Ozzy gets up off Borden and steps back up to his feet. He picks Terry up off the mat where he locks in a front face lock. Oswald picks Borden up in the air with a vertical suplex, he holds Borden up with a stalling vertical suplex. Ozzy shows his power display as he holds Borden up vertically allowing all the blood to rush down to his head… all while doing squats!

HHL: The power of Money Oswald is unreal!

Oswald does five squats before falling backwards finishing off the delayed vertical suplex as he drive Borden down into the mat! Terry’s body starts to convulse while Oswald rolls over gets to both knees where he puts both hands on Borden’s chest making the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Borden escapes the near fall to a thunderous ovation from the crowd! Oswald cuts his eyes towards the referee who shows him two fingers while he gets to a vertical base. Ozzy stalks Borden as we see Terry slowly start to sit up on the mat. Oswald comes forward with a boot to the chest knocking Borden back down to the mat.

Ozzy bounces off the ropes where he leaps up in the air looking to drive another elbow drop, Borden rolls out of the way sending Money Oswald crashing into the canvass to a massive ovation from the crowd! Terry pushes himself up off the mat but Oswald is already back to his feet by the time Terry stands. Ozzy comes forward swinging with a clothesline, Borden ducks and sends Oswald crashing sternum first into a set of buckles.

Ozzy turns around with his back against the buckles Borden charges forward with a clothesline into the corner! The crowd gets louder and louder as Borden throws a hard right hand followed by a chop across the chest, a right hand and another chop across the chest, another right hand and chop across the chest before Borden attempts to whip the large man across the ring that’s countered by Ozzy!

Borden is sent crashing into the opposite set of buckles with such force he staggers forward and is mowed over by Money Oswald with a running clothesline from hell. The crowd boos Ozzy as he makes another cover on Terry Borden.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Borden kicks out again to another massive ovation from the crowd!

Pip: How the hell is Borden still kicking out?!

HHL: Terry Borden is not your typical performer Pip, he will not quit and he will not die!

Oswald gets to his feet where he shows some signs of frustration barking out towards the referee. He reaches down picking Borden up off the mat where he delivers THE DELETION! Oswald makes the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE...

The crowd erupts as Terry Borden kicks out and is quick to both knees as he takes deep breaths! The crowd gets louder and louder as Ozzy is back up to his feet where he hammers down with a right hand that has no effect! Borden starts to slowly shake his head as he gets to one knee! Ozzy hits a second right hand that brings Borden to his feet where he starts to AMERICAN up in a complete circle around Ozzy! There's a third right hand that garners a finger point with a " YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU" chant from the crowd!

Ozzy swings with another right hand that is blocked by Borden!

Terry lands a right, followed by a second and then a third that backs Ozzy up against the ropes! Borden sends Ozzy across the ring with an Irish Whip, Money bounces off the ropes and into the BIG BOOT OF DOOM!!

Ozzy does not go down!

Borden comes forward where he SCOOPS HIM UP and slams him to the mat to the loudest ovation of the night! Borden bounces off the ropes dropping the Atomic Leg Drop of Death! Borden covers!

1!!

2!!

3!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL: TERRY BORDEN

HHL: I don't believe it! Borden fever is running wild!

Pip: What the hell am I watching?

THE FOLLOWING ADVERTISEMENT IS PAID FOR BY THE G-L GA(Y)LA FOUNDATION

Do YOU want to watch the BEST wrestling on the freakin’ PLANET?!

We see a shot of Ruby leaping into the air and bringing Geri Miller down with a Ruby Cutter.[/color]

Do YOU want to see the most VILLAINOUS of VILLAINS-

We see members of B.O.B., The Right Hand, the Left Hand, the Middle Finger, the Third Eye, the Vestigial Tail, and the T.H.U.G.S.

-and the BRAVEST and most COURAGEOUS of HEROES-

We see Ruby soaring through the air, Solace Tatum giving what-for to a punching bag, Mini Morbid cackling heroically from the throne within his volcano lair, and Ned Kaye helping the Insomnia Anonymous Help Group forget their troubles.

-battle it out in the DUMBEST of the DUMB match types assigned by Vinnefred Jennifer Lane in THE most EXOTIC of locales?!

We see shots of the Beaver Run Equestrian Center, Yellowstone National Park, and the Kibbie Dome.

Then tune in every other Thursday for YOUR dose of Anarchy...shortly to be rebranded and named as “Order,” but that’s a bit of a spoiler, tee-bee-haitch...and dive into the rich history of TRUE champions and paragons of greatness in this business-

We see shots of the various Anarchy Championships hoisting their titles up for the crowd to see: Sarah Lacklan, Ruby Debuchy, Geri Miller (lol), Miss Fury, Vita Valenteen, Tula Keali’l, and Kenzi Grey

-and enjoy not just the BEST wrestling in the XWF...but in the entire BUSINESS!

EYES

ON

ANARCHY!

Future's music plays and he rappels from the rafters like a damn hero.

Jenny enters the arena when the Drums hit for the first time in her entrance music, Around the 20 second mark. She is usually taunting the fans or pretending to give high fives and the pulling away at the last moment with a sarcastic smirk and an eye roll. When she gets to the ring:

MATCH #5:

CAPTAIN FUTURE
- vs -
JENNY MYST

MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

DING…. DING… DING…

HHL: Captain Future and Jenny Myst are set for our half way point of First Round matches tonight.

Pip: It has already been a crazy ride thus far and it will only continue.

Captain Future waves at Jenny before he slaps the air in front of him. Jenny shrugs and starts walking out towards the center of the ring when suddenly a force slaps her across the face! The crowd responds with a pop as Jenny holds the right side of her face before charging towards Captain Future who side steps Jenny sending her crashing into the buckles! Future makes his way out towards the center of the ring where he takes a side headlock on the air surrounding him and as Jenny turns around her head is mysteriously taken into a Headlock! Future snaps the air over into a side headlock only to see Myst react to a side headlock take over without even being touched. The referee is confused as Myst shouldes are on the mat forcing him to make a count.

1!!

2!!

THR..

Jenny pops a shoulder up off the mat. Captain Future releases his headlock and is back to his feet.

HHL: Captain Future has a way of bending space and time which only makes him that much more dangerous in this tournament if he can get past Jenny Myst.

Pip: Jenny has been looking for something to sink her teeth into since losing the Shooting Star Championship and this March Madness Tournament could be exactly what she needs. The Queen of the XWF Jenny Myst sounds rather fitting.

Myst slides out to the floor where he starts to pace back and forth starting to think of what she is going to do next. In the ring Captain Future bounces off the far side looking to deliver a baseball slide dropkick to Myst who turns and side steps at the last second which brings Future out to the floor. Myst start unloading with a flurry of right forearms before driving Future back into the ring apron lower back first. The referee starts to lay the count to both competitors on the floor as we see Myst drive Future back into the ring apron a second time and then a third before bouncing his head off the apron!

Myst rolls Captain Future back into the ring where she climbs up on the ring apron sizing up Future who is getting back to a vertical base. Myst scales the turnbuckles heading towards the top rope and as Future reaches his feet Myst leaps off the top rope with a Flying Cross Body Block to perfection! She holds for the cover!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Future kicks out to a pop from the crowd. Myst is back to her feet where she starts stomping away at Captain Future on the mat to loud boos from the crowd.

HHL: Jenny Myst is all over Captain Future and you have to wonder with this being the first appearance in a long time of the Captain, how much ring rust does he have?

Myst reaches down picking Future up off the mat, she lands a stiff kick to the right knee followed by a second and then a third which drops Captain to one knee. Myst runs and bounces off the far side and while she is doing that Future steps up and does a drop toe hold, Myst bounces off the ropes and is suddenly taken down as if she ran into a drop toe hold!

Future is already back to his feet where he throws a dropkick into the air and as Myst pops back up to her feet she sells the dropkick that knocks her back into the ropes and into a arm drag take over. Future pops back up to his feet where he runs towards the ropes where he spring boards off the middle rope looking for a moonsault but Myst gets the knees up driving them into the midsection of Future.

Myst works her way back to her feet where she reaches down picking Future up, she locks a front face lock before snapping off a suplex! Myst floats over into the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Captain kicks out to another pop from the crowd!

HHL: Jenny Myst is honing in for the kill.

Pip: I approve that decision.

Jenny gets back to her feet where she makes her way towards the ropes and steps out to the ring apron. Jenny makes her way towards the nearest set of turnbuckles where starts to climb up to the top rope while in the ring Captain Future reaches one knee. He looks towards Myst who is nearing the top turnbuckle as he swats his hands. Myst stands up top when suddenly her legs come out from underneath her as he falls and camel toes herself on the top turnbuckle.

The crowd pops as Captain Future is able to get back to his feet. He makes his way to the corner and steps up to the middle turnbuckle then the top turnbuckle where he reaches down picking the one hundred pound Jenny Myst up to her feet where he delivers a picture perfect Spanish Fly off the top rope driving Myst violently into the mat! The crowd roars as Captain Future makes the cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Myst pops a shoulder up off the mat to a huge gasp from the crowd.

Pip: The Queen is not going to lay down for a Captain!

Captain Future reaches his feet as the crowd cheers him on. He sizes Jenny up as she begins to stir, she rolls over pushing herself up off the mat and to one knee, Captain Future comes forward with jumping spin kick to the air and as Myst stands to her feet she is sent sailing backwards into a corner!

Captain Future charges forward towards Myst where he eats a reverse elbow that staggers Future backwards towards the center of the ring! Myst comes out of the corner with a boot to the midsection doubling over Captain Future! She follows up by planting Captain Future into the mat with the Spike DDT!

HHL: GTFO!

Myst is quick to get back to her feet where she drags Captain Future closer towards a corner. Myst steps out to the ring apron where she starts to climb up to the top turnbuckle. Myst looks down at Captain Future before coming off the top rope with the GOLD DIGGER! Myst has the cover hooking the nearest leg.

1!!

2!!

3!!

DING… DING…. DING….

WINNER VIA PINFALL: JENNY MYST

HHL: Jenny Myst advances in the March Madness Tournament! Her next stop is Savage Saturday Night.

Myst reaches her feet where her arm is raised in victory.

Pip: Impressive.

HHL: Earlier this week, backstage correspondent Steve Sayors sat down with Lycana to discuss her time thus far in the XWF and the Hart Championship bout set for later tonight between her and defending champion R.L. Edgar.

PIP: That’s a match the world wants to see, Heather!

HHL: Let’s show the footage from Lycana’s home in North Carolina.

Sayors sits in a chair with Lycana sitting in a chair a few feet across from him.

”First of Lycana,” Sayors begins. ”On behalf of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation and the XWF Universe, I wanted to thank you for inviting our cameras into your home to conduct this interview.”

Lycana crosses her ankles demurely as she regards Sayors with a slight smile.”You are quite welcome, I’m looking forward to this.”

”The powers that be have seen fit to run you through a gauntlet thus far in your XWF tenure. From almost the moment that you walked through the doors you’ve been squaring off with some of the biggest and best stars that the XWF has to offer.

“So far, you haven’t yet found the winners circle so the question is, how does all of that make you feel?”

Lycana takes a moment to gather her thoughts. ”From the start, win loss records never meant much to me, and I’ve made that clear. My goal was to inflict as much pain as possible. The only plus side to winning, would be to move up the ladder and face opponents that were harder to handle. As you’ve said, regardless of my losses, I am still getting booked with the top talent so it has not hindered me at all.”

”You’ve been in big title matches quickly. Continuum for the tag team titles at Snow Job. Betsy Granger for the Shooting Star title on Warfare,” Sayors prefaces. ”I know you said the wins and losses don’t matter, but what would it mean to you this week on Warfare to go into Barcelona and walk out with the XWF Hart Championship?”

It would mean... quite a bit actually." Lycana admits. "The tag titles are still something Marf and I would like to go after again, without a doubt. Otherwise, belts never interested me. Until R.L. came along and started waving the Hart Title in my face on Warfare. It made me think of how amazing it would feel to take all that away from him. The thought now drives me, and I would dearly love to not only win the belt, but take my first victory over him."

”Let’s shift gears for a moment Lycana,” Sayors says as he shifts in his chair and leans forward a little. ”On the last Warfare you were caught on XWF cameras in a… shall we say… provocative situation with Thaddeus Duke.

“So the question on a lot of minds is: what is going on between he and you?”

"....."Lycana stares at Sayors, while not saying a word. Her eyes narrow slightly. "Is that why you wanted to talk to me?"

”...not the only reason.”

"......"

"......"

"Do you think we are.... how shall I put this?" Lycana taps her finger on her lower lip. ”Engaging in relations?” She levels the full force of her stare on his face.

Sayors shifts uncomfortably in his chair. ”He has children on the way with another woman, he’s in a committed relationship, Lycana.

“Are you a homewrecker?”

"Are you implying that Thaddeus Duke would do such a thing? That doesn't sound to me like something you should be insinuating Steve." Lycana slides to the front of the chair, leaning forward now. ”Don’t you think that Thaddeus is capable of making his own decisions?”

”Lycana, with all due respect. I think it’s a perfectly acceptable question. Are you or are you not involved in a relationship with Thaddeus Duke?”

"Have you had the balls to ask Thad any of these same questions?" she inquires, staring at him. He stares right back. Neither of the two give an inch as they glare into each others eyes. Lycana's eyes narrow once more as she slowly rises to her feet. "I think its time you left."

….

…..

…...

…….

……..

……...

……….

………..

………...

………….

…………..

…………...

…………….

[Image: qyGE725.gif]

Salt and Pepper step out onto the ramp and wave. There is almost no reaction. Salt and Pepper then flip off the crowd, which starts booing madly.

HHL: Well, Salt and Pepper wasting no time letting the fans know what they think of them!

Salt and Pepper enter the ring and high five.

wevent][/wevent]

On the Xtron we see the telltale B.O.B. logo, and Love Spreads cuts throughout the arena like a chainsaw. The letters disassemble and form the sentence "Bet On Bastards" on the tron, which fades to show Them No Good Bastards. Thunder Knuckles walks out onto the entrance ramp, hyped and ready to fight, pointing out into the crowd. Behind him, Bobby Bourbon deliberately walks out and stops, also pointing out into the crowd. Both men glance at each other and bump fists, then in unison point into the ring. The crowd chants.

*NO GOOD BASTARDS!*NO GOOD BASTARDS!*NO GOOD BASTARDS!*

As they chant, Miss Fury, Jenny Myst, Barney Green, and Big Money Oswald step out as well.

HHL: Oh, it looks like most of B.O.B. is coming for this match!

"That can't bode well for Salt and Pepper."

The fans chants switch up.

*BOB!*BOB!*BOB!*BOB!*BOB!*BOB!*BOB!*

TK slides into the ring and gets up onto a knee, beckoning the crowd as Bobby climbs the steps and enters the ring behind him. TK stands and appeals to the crowd as Bobby raises his arms at 45 degree angles.

MATCH #6:

SALT & PEPPER
- vs -
BOBBY BOURBON & THUNDER KNUCKLES

3 RP LIMIT

The referee checks TK's boots for foreign objects as the rest of B.O.B. actually go out into the crowd. Big Money Oswald steps over the barricade and pays a lucky fan two million dollars for their seat. Jenny Myst props herself on a lucky fan's lap. Miss Fury frightens a small child and they leave with their parents, so she sits there. Salt and Pepper go in for the ole' Gorilla Monsoon Pearl Harbor!

HHL: Salt and Pepper get the action going early! This is a no count-out match, as I just learned from production!

The referee calls for the bell as Bourbon and TK cover up, absorbing shots as Salt and Pepper strike at both men. The referee breaks it up, sending TK out to the apron in one corner and Salt to the other. Pepper squares up to Bobby Bourbon. Bourbon grabs Pepper around the throat, and slings him into the corner near TK! Bourbon with a quick tag to TK, and Bobby actually backs away with TK, then whips him at Pepper! TK with a huge jumping knee lift! Bourbon in with a lariat to followup! Bourbon back away down the ropes and TK hits another jumping knee lift! Bourbon charges in, pressing all his body frame into a back elbow!

"The Deadly Sins hitting Pepper early!"

Bourbon steps to the apron as TK is the legal man. TK falls onto a downed Pepper, and in grapevining his opponent upside down, locks Pepper's ankles in place with both arms, bear hugging Pepper's calves. The referee checks and gives a thumbs up, this is a legal hold. Bobby shrugs and hops from the apron and walks down to the announce table. He sits in a conveniently empty chair and picks up a headset.

HHL: Uh, hello, Bobby, what are you doing? You're in the middle of a match.

Bourbon: Ah, hell, I know I am, but Mr. Knuckles in there has our opponent in the old Belgian Clutch. You see, we've been practicing that hold for a while.

"It seems to do nothing to Pepper, who simply looks frustrated and can't move!"

Bourbon: Exactly, it's the ultimate hold, in that sure, it doesn't hurt at all, but you just can't move, and you tire out! It's the most cunning hold in all of wrestling. But, in the meantime, I figured I would come over here and commentate on the action.

HHL: There is no action!

TK rolls Pepper over in the clutch, and pins him!

Pepper rolls the clutch, ending the pin!

Bourbon: Woah, big pin attempt by Mr. Knuckles!

HHL: This is insane, what if Thunder Knuckles needs a tag?

TK still has the Belgian Clutch in. He rolls his eyes and waves for Bobby to come back to the apron.

Bourbon: Welp, I gotta go wrestle now.

"Nice talking with you, Bobby."

Bourbon removes the headset and gives a thumbs up as the crowd cheers. He steps on the apron and tags in as Pepper tags in Salt. TK struts over to the announce table now!

"Oh, so, uh, you're just going to do commentary now?"

TK: Yeah, I'm just going to do commentary now. Look, that's the baddest fucking partner on the planet, watch this!

Salt bounds from the ropes, and hits a dropkick at Bobby's knee! Bobby moves his leg out of the way, and looks quizzically at Salt. He stoops and scoops Salt into his arms, as if to body slam her, but just stands there. He shrugs and walks around with Salt in his arms.

TK: That motherfucker has her right where we want her.

HHL: What kind of debilitating manuever is Bobby cooking up here, TK?

TK: The flying Belgian Clutch. Bobby is going to hold Salt in his arms for an indefinite amount of time. It doesn't hurt whatsoever, but damn if his opponents can't get out of it!

"So you're going to just..."

TK: Look, guys, we're Them No Good Bastards. We do it our fucking way, all the way! For starters, did you hear that Mastermind and Morbid Fucking Angel are looking for a challenge? Well they're fucking small potatoes. Tiny ones, so small they're fucking home fries.

HHL: We had heard both those men issue a challenge, does that mean you're looking to accept it?

TK: Accept it? We're going to fucking wipe the god damned floor with them, leave them mangled and twisted. Both those chumps couldn't sniff our shit.

Bobby walks over and holds out Salt's arm, forcing her to tag in Pepper. He places Salt on the mat gently and waves her off to the outside. She daintily steps onto the apron then Pepper shakes his head 'no'. He beckons for a microphone!

TK: What does this dick have to say?

Pepper: You know, I don't know what you're doing with your B.O.B. friends here, but the Condiment Crew is in the house!

Suddenly, on the entrance ramp, we see Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise, Salsa, and Ranch Dressing! They make their way to the ring, but are cut off by Barney Green!

TK: And that's why we have a Barney Green. That fucking guy is a monster!

Barney splatters Ketchup against a guardrail, then turns and drops Salsa to the floor with a haymaker! The rest of the Condiment Crew are baffled, leading to Miss Fury diving from the barricade, smearing Mayonnaise on the cold concrete! Jenny Myst dives from Big Money Oswald's shoulders and connects with a flying hurricanrana, spreading Mustard on the ramp!

TK: Oh-hohoho shit! B.O.B. tearing it up tonight! Kind of like how Bobby and I are going to absolutely wreck Morbid Angel and Mastermind tonight!

HHL: Wait, what? Tonight!?!

As Thunder Knuckles says this, a man wearing a crown and holding a jar of pickles in one hand and a microphone in the other steps out onto the entrance ramp.

"It's the King of Condiments!"

KoC: I'm here to stand for my subjects! You shall all...

The King of Condiments is nailed from behind, as Chris Page steps out! Or is it the Beast? He's holding a steel chair!

HHL: This has degenerated into madness!

TK: Nah, darlin', this is Warfare!

TK stands up and points to the back. Bobby rolls his eyes and looks at the referee, then at Pepper. Pepper is still in shock over the rest of the Condiment Crew getting destroyed by B.O.B. en masse. Bobby leaves the ring and follows TK back up the ramp as the rest of B.O.B. all filter back into the audience, save Chris Page, who has vanished. The camera follows as TK and Bobby step through the entrance curtain, both on a mission.

Bourbon: Gonna fuck some people up now.

TK: Yep, they're fucked.

Bobby and TK continue a dedicated pace, then begin to sprint down the hall. The camera shows catering, and Morbid Angel and Mastermind are there. TK nails MM in the back of the head! Bourbon slams both forearms into Morbid Angel's massive back! TK chucks MM across the catering table, which was covered with assorted pastries and donuts. Powdered sugar flies everywhere as Bobby slams Morbid's head into the catering table! Bourbon hooks Morbid's head, and then hoists him up, holding the massive Morbid Angel vertically! TK rears back, the bounds as Bourbon falls backward.

RAINBOW LASER DEATH SEQUENCE!

Morbid goes right foot first through the catering table, crushing Mastermind in the process. TK slowly gets up, a bevy of smashed donuts and pastries on his back.

HHL: Oh my goodness! Last week they took out Big D with that move after lacing his foot in a chair! Now they've all but demolished Morbid Angel and Mastermind here tonight with it!

"The Rainbow Laser Death Sequence has become the most dangerous move in wrestling!"

Bobby and TK step back out onto the entrance ramp, and crowd is going nuts. They decisively walk forward, stepping over the fallen members of the Condiment Crew. Bobby re-enters the ring, and Pepper springboards himself, diving towards Bobby! Bobby counters with a massive SHORYUKEN Uppercut, sending Pepper back keeling onto his back onto the mat! Bobby tags in TK and hops out of the ring and walks back towards the announce table. He licks a drop of whipped cream off of his hand and sits, donning the announce headset again.

HHL: Bobby, what is going on here!? You both just went and attacked Morbid Angel and Mastermind!

Bourbon: Well, you see, we did do that, and well, we fucking could. They could've stopped us, but they didn't. Just like Big D. We fucking dunked that guy out of wrestling and onto the shelf, and he's not the last person Them No Good Bastards will crush. If the Dissentients want another go, they can lose. We're going to take the Tag Titles from Corey and Duke because Dork D'Ville won't be around, he'll be in a tourney trying to prove himself king. King of the fucking dorks. Doc likes to walk around saying he'll bring fear back. We, Mr. Knuckles and Mr. Bourbon, we give people something to actually fucking fear.

TK Goes for a pinfall!

TK lifts Pepper's head off the mat, and shakes his head 'no' with a smirk. The rolls Pepper to Salt's corner, and Salt tags in.

"You guys should just end this match!"

Bourbon: That's a good call.

Bobby removes the headset and rolls into the ring. Both he and TK stare down Salt. Salt slowly bends over and slaps the mat, tapping out.

WINNER VIA TAP OUT- THEM NO GOOD BASTARDS

TK releases the hold as Bobby joins him in the ring. Their arms are raised in victory…..

Suddenly the attention cuts to the X-Tron as a speeding car gunning down the loading dock towards the security barrier is seen! Security is not stupid and does not play chicken with a car. As it gets closer the windows are tinted. Security guys jump out of the way as the car screeches to a halt just inside the stadium.

HHL: I think business is about to pick up!

The white car is thrown into park, not shut off as the driver’s door swings open and out steps….

“CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE.

Pip: Page is here!

Chris Page steps out of the car dressed for a fight; white t-shirt, jeans and black boots… with a BASEBALL BAT in hand as one of the security guards rush towards Page who cracks him in the ribs with the bat dropping him like a ton of bricks. Page looks around at the other four with a BASEBALL BAT in his left hand.

” Are you sure you want to do this?”

The remaining security guards all take a moment to look at each other before shrugging and then raising their hands up signifying they are out. We see them then back away. There is a split screen as Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon are in the ring; TK has a look of shock on his face as Bobby attempts to reassure him everything is okay. The crowd roars as Chris starts to walk towards the gorilla position.

HHL: Page is coming to the ring!

As Chris approaches gorilla Derrick Diamond rushes on screen attempting to stop Chris who simply pie faces the Co-General Manager shoving his face back. We cut full screen to ringside where TK starts to step behind Bobby Bourbon while the crowd gets louder and louder. Bobby Bourbon continues to try and reassure his friend that everything is okay.

There is a MASSIVE mixed reception from the New York crowd as “Judas” hits the speakers. TK starts back away against the ropes as he frantically starts looking to around. Suddenly at the top of the ramp another member of security is sent sailing out from behind the curtain a busted open and bloody mess. The ovation grows as CHRIS PAGE steps out through the curtain and to the top of the ramp!

Page locks eyes with Thunder Knuckles who remains in the ring with Bobby Bourbon!

Pip: Here we go!

You can feel the intensity coming from Chris Page as he stares towards the ring inside the hallowed halls of the most famous arena in the United States.

HHL: I know that look in the eyes of the Universal Champion!

Chris starts to make the walk towards the ring at a malicious and methodical pace. He reaches ringside where he climbs up on the ring apron with Thunder Knuckles behind Bobby Bourbon. Chris steps through the ropes and as he enters both Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon powder out to the floor to massive boos from the crowd. Thunder Knuckles snatches a microphone from the ring announcer.

Thunder Knuckles: Calm down old yeller, I’d hate for you to have a heart attack and die on us.”

The crowd boos Thunder Knuckles as he starts to walk around the ring with Bobby between him and ring apron.

Thunder Knuckles: Ole Thunder Knuckles didn’t get paid to fight Chris Page tonight so that just is not going to happen. I know you are mad, perhaps a little upset that I cracked Walnut Brain’s skull…”

Chris looks on from the ring as Thunder Knuckles and Bobby are now with their backs towards the entrance ramp.

Thunder Knuckles: I would be if I were you… but what I would be MORE upset with is knowing that you are looking at the ONLY man who can tell you who paid me to do it! You think for one second that I am behind these videos? Think again, but I know who is! You have issued a challenge for Anarchy to meet you at MARCH MADNESS… Your challenge has been accepted!”

The crowd responds with a thunderous ovation as Chris smirks from the ring.

Thunder Knuckles: Be careful what you wish for because now you are going to get it!

Thunder Knuckles tosses the microphone down as he and Bobby back track up the ramp not taking their eyes of Page and vice versa.

Pip: Chris Page is meeting an unknown opponent at March Madness that has been named as Anarchy for his Universal Championship at March Madness. All the cards are being held by Thunder Knuckles, at least for the time being.

the Diesel Blues strikes up and he makes his entrance after the sound of the horrrrrrrrrrrrrrn. He carries the old WWF title and slaps hands with a few fans at ringside. He walks up the stairs and steps over the top rope and into the ring. He then walks to the middle and holds both the WWF title and his other fist in the air as he gets showered with that sweet retro 1995 gold pyro.

Geri Vayden makes her way to the ring.

MATCH #7:

DIESEL
- vs -
GERI VAYDEN

MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

DING… DING… DING…

HHL: Geri has a tall task in Diesel standing in front of her.

Pip: A seven foot task at that.

Geri and Diesel reach center ring where they look to lock up only to see Diesel drive a knee across the midsection of Geri doubling her over where he drives an elbow across the neck dropping Geri to one knee with the force behind the blow.

Diesel reaches down picking Geri up off the mat and rocks her with a forearm smash that sends her back into the ropes. Diesel charges forward throwing a big boot at Geri looking to take her head off! Geri ducks and causes Diesel to crotch himself on the top rope!

Geri immediately starts unloading with a series of kicks to the right knee before yanking the top rope up further crotching Diesel in the process!

HHL: Geri is going to have to take advantage of any mistake from the massive Diesel.

Geri steps away as Diesel steps back into the ring clutching his junk as Geri bounces off the far side gaining a full head of steam onto have Big Daddy Cool throw a big boot up to the face of Geri sending her crashing down to the canvass.

Diesel drops an elbow across the chest of Geri before making a cover.

1!!

2!!

THR..

Geri kicks out of the near fall. Diesel reaches his feet where he picks Geri up off the mat where he shoots her into a neutral corner. Diesel comes forward where he starts throwing side elbows into the side of the head of Geri before shooting her across the ring and into the opposite buckles.

Diesel charges across the ring with a full head of steam where he eats a reverse elbow from Geri that staggers Diesel backwards back towards the center of the ring. Geri charges out after Diesel who swings with a wild clothesline. Geri ducks under the clothesline attempt where she catches Diesel with a Pele Kick to the temple that rocks the big man!

Geri pops back up to her feet where she backs up into neutral corner and hops up on the middle turnbuckle where she sets sail with a Missile Dropkick taking Diesel off his feet! Geri makes the cover on Diesel!

1!!

2!!

THR…

Diesel fires a shoulder up off the mat!

HHL: Geri is going to have to figure out a way to keep Big Daddy Cool down.

Geri pops back up to her feet where she steps out to the ring apron before making her way towards the nearest set of buckles. Geri starts to climb up to the top turnbuckle where she sizes up Diesel who starts working his way back to his feet.

Geri leaps off the top rope with a flying cross body block on to have Diesel catch her in midair! Diesel scoops her up over his shoulder where he charges towards a set of buckles looking to deliver some snake eyes, Geri slides down the back of Diesel while shoving him forward into the buckles.

Diesel staggers backwards and into a School Boy by Geri!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Diesel kicks out again!

Geri starts working her way back to a vertical as Diesel reaches one knee. Geri comes forward with a Superkick attempt only to have Diesel catch her foot! He stands back up to his feet where he hangs on to her foot. Diesel snatches her by the throat throwing her foot down to the mat before hoisting Geri up into the air and driving her down into the mat with a Chokeslam!

Pip: The sheer strength of Big Daddy Cool could be the determining factor on if he advances. He is throwing Geri around like a ragdoll.

Diesel looks down at Geri before running his right hand through his dark black hair. He calls for the Jackknife Powerbomb to a mixed reception from the crowd.

HHL: Geri is going to have to figure something out or else this one is going to be over.

Diesel reaches down picking Geri up by the hair. He sticks her head between his legs before reaching down where he hoists Geri up in the air looking to deliver the Jackknife that Geri counters with a Sit Out Face buster!

Both Geri and Diesel are down as the referee is forced to lay the count to both participants.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

Geri rolls over making the cover on Diesel.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Diesel kicks out of the near fall.

HHL: Come on Geri!

Pip: Is this some girl power shit? Come on Diesel!

Geri starts to work her way back to her feet. She snatches the right leg of Diesel where she looks to synch in a Figure Four Leg Lock! Diesel kicks her off as she turns through. He reaches one knee before stepping up to a vertical base as Geri bounces off the ropes and walks into Side Walk Slam by Big Daddy Cool! Diesel makes the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Geri kicks out of the near fall! Diesel is the first to get back to a vertical base where he signals for the Jackknife Powerbomb for a second time!

HHL: It does not look good for Geri!

Diesel pulls Geri back to her feet where he places her head between his legs for a second time. Diesel delivering the Jackknife Powerbomb!! He covers with a boot on Vayden's chest.

1!!

2!!

3!!

DING… DING… DING…

WINNER VIA PINFALL: DIESEL

Ruckus walks slowly to the ring, eyeing everyone around him suspiciously. As the lights come up, he tests the ropes and leans into his corner, staring straight ahead at his opponent.

Fireworks blast across the entranceway and through the fog emerges Calypso in a robe sparkling form head to toe!! He reaches the stage and stops, looks out at the crowd and gives them a WHOOO!!! He slowly makes his way down the ramp, carefully with each step not to step on his robe

MATCH #8:

RUCKUS
- vs -
CALYPSO
RP
MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

DING… DING… DING…

Calypso and Ruckus lock horns in the center of the ring with the larger Ruckus powers Calypso back towards the ropes before pulling him forward into a front waist lock where he delivers a vicious belly to belly suplex driving Calypso into the mat! Rockus makes the quick cover!

1!!

2!!

THR..

Calypso kicks out!

Pip: Ruckus isn’t wasting any time with Calypso!

Ruckus is back to his feet where he picks up Calypso and drives him back into a set of buckles. Ruckus hammers away with right hands before bringing Calypso out of the corner where he scoops him up over his shoulder. Ruckus looks for a snake eyes into a neutral corner. Calypso counters by sliding down the back of the larger Ruckus where he shoves him forward into the turnbuckles before following up with a Side Russian Leg Sweep! Calypso pops back up to his feet sizing up the larger Ruckus waiting for him to get back up where he catches him with a rude awakening style neck breaker!

HHL: Cover by Calypso!

1!!

2!!

THR…

Kickout from Ruckus.

HHL: Let’s see where this is going to go.

Calypso is back to his feet. He picks Ruckus up off the mat where he DIPs under a right hand attempt from Ruckus, he then DODGEs a wild left swing before DUCKing under a clothesline attempt where Calypso bounces off the far side and as Ruckus spins around he’s met by a flying cross body attempt. Ruckus catching him in midair where he scoops him up over his right shoulder before driving him down into the mat with a running powerslam!

Ruckus gets back up to his feet where he bounces off the ropes dropping an elbow across the chest of Calypso before making a cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Calypso kicks out.

Ruckus works his back to his feet where he reaches down picking Calypso up off the mat. He hurls him across the ring into a neutral corner where he follows up with an Avalanche splash! Calypso falls down to the mat on his ass with his back against the buckles. Ruckus back steps across the ring before charging forward with a running Senton attempt! Calypso slides out to the floor at the last second sending Ruckus crashing into the turnbuckles!

Ruckus rolls out towards the center of the ring where he starts pushing himself up off the mat. Calypso slides back into the ring where he snitches up Ruckus driving him face first into the mat with the Face Lift!

HHL: Face Lift!

We see Calypso make the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Ruckus kicks out of the near fall as there is some shock on the face of Calypso as he reaches both knees. He then gets back up to his feet.

Pip: Calypso thought this one was over.

Calypso reaches his feet where he reaches down picking Ruckus up before taking him back into the ropes, he hurls him across the ring with an Irish whip, Ruckus bounces off the ropes ducking under a Calypso clothesline. He puts on the breaks and catches Calypso with a boot to the midsection before driving him down into the mat with a Pump Handle Slam!

Ruckus drags Calypso over towards a neutral corner.

He sets him up before turning towards the turnbuckles. Ruckus steps up on the middle ropes where he starts gaining momentum before looking to deliver a Vader Bomb!

Calypso draws up his knees at the last second driving them into the midsection of Ruckus! Calypso rolls over pushing himself up to a vertical base. Ruckus clutches at his midsection when he is back up where he walks into a Stunner!

HHL: CALYPSONATOR!

Calypso makes the cover.

1!!

2!!

3!!

DING… DING… DING…

WINNER VIA PINFALL: CALYPSO

”AGAIN!” Paul Heyman, dressed in a tracksuit, barks at his client in a backstage hallway as he runs Thaddeus Duke through a series of Burpees.

”AGAIN!” he barks again. ”Good! Take a breather,” he instructs Duke as he hands him a bottle of water. Thad takes a gulp and catches his breath a few moments.

”75 pushups,” Heyman suggests. ”Let’s go!”

Thad hands the water off to Heyman and hits the floor as he starts to do his pushups. After about a dozen or so, Thaddeus stops his pushups as he sees a pair of pale white legs in front of him. He looks up at the person in front of him then sits on his knees for a second before standing up and coming face to face with Lycana.

Heyman attempts to hand Thad his bottle of water. Duke reaches for it, but recoils his hand.

PIP: Yeah! Don’t want to go down that road again!

HHL: Stop it, Pip!

Lycana takes a step toward Thaddeus and the boy wonder gives her a quick once over with his eyes. She tilts her head as she studies his face with a small smile. ”I just wanted to congratulate you on retaining the tag belts.”

She edges even closer to him, closing the gap to mere inches of air between them. She lifts her hand and sets it gently on his chest. ”I watched Savage…. It was a long…” Her hand begins to slide downwards, onto his abdominal area.

HIs eyes follow her hand.

”...hard…” Her voice dips as her hand ever so slightly hits the top of his shorts.”... match.”

She playfully slides her fingertips under the edge of his waistband. ”And what a climax!”

HHL: Oh these two!

Thad grabs a hold of her wrist, stopping her from going any further. Meanwhile, Paul watches this unfold and pulls the kerchief from his pocket and starts dabbing sweat from his forehead.

Lycana’s brows raise. ”Strong hands.” she remarks, unperturbed. Thad releases her wrist as if he had been burned. She backs away slightly, moving around him while commenting ”Good game… gotta run.” She aims a smack onto his ass as she saunters up the hallway.

Thad starts down the hall in the opposite direction while turning his head over his shoulder to look back at Lycana as she disappears around a corner. Duke turns to face front and runs smack into XWF Hart Champion R.L. Edgar.

”Damnit-son! You’ve got to watch where you’re walking! All spazzing and flustered… the hell?

In the collision, Edgar drops the Hart title to the floor.

”My bad, man,” Thad says as he reaches down and lifts the Hart title from the floor and takes a gander at it.

”Its all good.”

”That’s a nice belt,” Duke says as he hands the title back to R.L.

Thad starts to walk away, but stops and turns back toward R.L. who has started walking down the hallway in the other direction.

”It occurs to me, R.L.,” Duke says as R.L. stops and turns to face him. ”That what you got is the only title worth a shit that I’ve never held.

“How ‘bout you keep a hold of that thing until March Madness and I’ll see if I can add that to my collection too.”

Edgar looks down at the belt in his hand, and considers Thad’s proposition,

”Oh I’ll still be champion… so you just let me know when YOU’RE ready.”

Heyman walks past Thad briskly as R.L. disappears down the hallway... briskly for Paul at least.

Where are you going? Duke asks of his manager.

"Need a cold shower!"

Heyman disappears leaving Thaddeus alone for a minute. A smile slowly grows on his face. He shakes his head for a second and walks off down the hall as we fade back to ringside.

The sound of ?Blinding Lights? by Fame On Fire reverberates out into the air, causing the fans to rise to their feet. The lights fade as the melody plays for a few calm notes. The Shooting Star Champion hits the stage, only a silhouette, her arms flung out and head tipped upwards. As the band kicks in, Betsy poses for her signature dab and the lights flood back on. The Impossible Traveler removes the new Shooting Star belt from around her waist and holds it over her head with one hand, staring directly down to the ring. The crowd cheers wildly. And enters the ring.

Lights in the Sky hits as the fans begin to boo. Marf makes his way out onto the stage, looking around at the audience and shaking his head in disgust. He marches to the ring while the crowd continues to boo and insult him. Marf rolls into the ring and goes to a corner, climbing up and then flipping off the crowd and raising his left hand for more heat. He hops down and leans against the corner while watching the entrance intently.

MATCH #9:

BETSY GRANGER
- vs -
MARF

MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

DING…. DING…. DING….

HHL: There is certainly no love loss between Betsy and Marf’s counterpart Lycana and with Marf himself.

Pip: This one is sure to be a good one!

Betsy and Marf lock up center ring with Marf easily shoving Betsy down to the canvass. The crowd boos intently as Marf decides to taunt the Shooting Star Champion. Betsy gets to one knee before stepping up to a vertical base. She and Marf circle each other before locking horns a second time which serves Betsy the same fate from the larger and more powerful Marf.

HHL: Betsy is going to have to find away to utilize her speed and quickness to offset the sheer size and strength of Marf.

Marf taunts Betsy once again to louder boos from the crowd as the Shooting Star Champion stands back to a vertical base. Betsy and Marf circle each other a third time and this time when Marf looks to lock up we see Betsy evade ducking under the attempt and she catches Marf with a kick to the side of the right knee when he spins around!

Betsy lands a second and then a third before dropping Marf to one knee to a roar from the crowd!

Betsy looks for a roundhouse kick to the temple that see’s Marf duck under before popping back up to his feet where he locks in a full nelson on Granger! Marf hoists the Shooting Star Champion up in the air before driving her down into the canvass with a Full Nelson Slam! Marf drops down into an immediate cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Granger kicks out to a roar from the crowd.

HHL: The sheer power of Marf has got to be his biggest advantage in this First Round contest.

Pip: I think Betsy Granger just ran into her first brick wall in the XWF.

Marf gets back to his feet where he picks Betsy up off the mat, he takes her back into the ropes before shooting her across the ring with an irish whip. Betsy bounces off the far side where she leaps at Marf with a Cross Body Block only to be caught in midair by Marf who delivers a vicious fallaway slam!

Marf sits up on the mat with a smile on his face before getting back up to a vertical base. He turns and picks Betsy up off mat where he drives her back into a set of buckles. Marf backs up before raising his right boot up and driving it against Grangers throat! The referee starts to lay the count to Marf who breaks at the four count.

Marf backs out towards the center of the ring before charging towards the corner with a full head of steam with a diving shoulder block attempt! Granger leaps up in the air avoiding contact while sending Marf crashing right shoulder first into the ring post! Granger then comes down on top of Marf’s back while transitioning into a sunset flip stacking Marf’s shoulders to the mat.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Marf kicks out of the pinfall attempt! Granger is the first to her feet followed by Marf who charges and swings with a clothesline, Granger ducks, Marf spins around and into a single leg dropkick by Granger knocking the right leg out from under him.

Granger bounces off the far side ropes delivering a running Shinning Wizard to the temple of Marf!

Granger makes the cover!!

1!!

2!!

THRE…

Marf kicks out!

HHL: Near fall from Granger!

Betsy transitions into the Sugar Hold Submission! The referee is in prime positon asking Marf to surrender! Marf refuses while Betsy cranks on the hold!

Pip: Now she is playing the game her way!

The referee once again asks Marf to surrender and again he refuses before he is able to drag himself towards the ropes and is able to get his feet under and on the bottom rope. The referee calls for the break and is given on by Granger who gets back to her feet while Marf slides out to the floor.Granger sizes up Marf as she bounces off the far side gaining a full head of steam where she looks for a baseball slide dropkick! Marf steps out of the way as Granger slides out to the floor where she lands on her feet only to by grabbed with a front waist lock where he delivers a belly to belly suplex on the floor!The crowd boos Marf as he gets back to a vertical base on the floor. In the ring the referee starts to lay the count to both Granger and Marf. Marf starts stomping away at Granger before picking her up off the floor. He takes a bear hug before running Granger back first off the ring post!

The referee reaches a five count before Marf rolls back into the ring and back out to the floor breaking his count.

Marf makes his way over to Granger picking her up off the floor before bringing her around the ring and smashing her head first off the announcers table before taking Betsy and hurling her back into the ring under the bottom rope. Marf slides back into the ring where he reaches his feet with the crowd all over him. Marf reaches down yanking the Shooting Star Champion up by the hair and to her feet. He locks a front face lock before hoisting Granger up in the air with a delayed vertical suplex only to driver her into the mat with a Falcon Arrow! Marf makes a cover hooking a near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Granger kicks out to a huge pop from the crowd! Marf begins to get to a vertical base where he demands a faster count from the referee before turning his attention back towards Granger. Marf comes forward where he reaches down to pick her up off the mat only to see Granger counter into a Fujiwara armbar!

HHL: Granger counters again!

The referee is back in prime position asking Marf to surrender! Marf refuses to surrender as Granger cranks back on the armbar! The referee asks Marf to surrender again and again he refuses before managing to gouge the eyes of Granger to break the hold!

The crowd roars with boos as Marf clutches at his right arm and shoulder while working his way back to his feet.

Granger is not far behind and as she reaches her feet Marf nearly takes her head off with a boot to the face sending her crashing back down to the mat.

Marf is not through, he reaches down picking Betsy up with his left hand before scooping her up over his shoulder. Marf charges forward delivering a running powerslam to the Shooting Star Champion! A familiar theme song blares out over the speakers.

Sanctus Espiritus redeem us from our solemn hour
Sanctus Espiritus insanity is all around us
Sanctus Espiritus! Sanctus Espiritus! Sanctus Espiritus!

The referee turns around to look at the entrance ramp. Jim "The Jim" Jimson walks out onto the stage with the Heavymetalweight championship belt slung around his right shoulder. He has a tire iron in his left hand! He makes a mad dash down the entrance ramp! The referee slides out of the ring and goes to meet the intruder! The referee is calling Jim off, waving his hands and telling him that he has to leave now. Jim "The Jim" Jimson stops in his tracks and begins to argue with the referee.

HHL: Jim doesn't really seem that set on doing.....well anything!

PC: It's weird, Heather! This isn't his theme music. This is the theme of the Demos!

As Jim and the referee argue about the rules of March Madness, Demos crawls out from under the opposite side of the ring! The television championship is wrapped around the masked man's thiccc waist. He slowly picks himself up to his feet, using the ring apron to lift himself to a standing position. The camera zooms in on Demos' face as he stares into the ring from beneath the bottom rope. A wild grin stretches across his face. The camera zooms out as Demos slides into the ring.

HHL: Has he been under the ring the whole show?!?!

PC: I have no idea!

Are they themselves to blame, the misery, the pain?
Didn't we let go, allowed it, let it grow?
If we can't restrain the beast which dwells inside
It will find it's way somehow, somewhere in time
Will we remember all of the suffering
'Cause if we fail it will be in vain

Marf hears the hefty man slide into the ring and turns around just in time to receive a stiff kick to the gut! Marf coils over in pain, allowing Demos to wrap his arms around Marf's shoulder blades. Demos lifts Marf damn near five feet up into the air before driving his forehead into the mat!

HHL: DEVIL HOOK DROP! DEVIL HOOK DROP!

PC: HE'S TRYING TO COST MARF THE MATCH!

Demos swiftly slides out of the ring, his heavy body gracefully dipping beneath the bottom rope before landing firmly on the mat outside the ring. Demos turns around to look at his work. He smiles and nods his head at Marf before climbing over the barricade. Some of the fans recoil in disgust at the masked man, some of the fans pat him on the back for a job well done, and one drunkard stands up and offers Demos his chair. Demos smiles at the man and takes the seat. The drunkard offers Demos half a hot dog and budweiser. Demos nods his head at the man as he takes the offerings. The camera zooms in for an uncomfortable amount of time on Demos drinking his booze. The logo of Budweiser appears on the bottom of the screen.

PC: Betsy should be disqualified for this! But that isn't fair to her!

HHL: She's not going to be DQed....the ref didn't see it!

Jim shrugs his shoulders and hands the tire iron over to the ref. Jim turns about face and walks swiftly back up the entrance ramp, scurrying away to the backstage area as the theme music cuts off. The referee turns around, jumping in shock at seeing a downed man in the ring. The ref drops the tire iron and sprints back to the ring.

Granger sends Marf across the ring with an Irish Whip, Granger bounces off the ropes ducking under a second big boot attempt from Marf, Granger bounces off the near side delivering a spinning heel kick to Marf taking him down!

Granger is back to her feet as the crowd rallies behind her!

Marf is not far behind where he is met with an Overhead Kick followed by a kick to the right knee, one to the left side of the ribs and a jumping spin kick to the jaw that sends Marf back into a neutral corner! Granger chargers forward delivering a handspring elbow to Marf! Granger makes her way towards the center of the ring and as Marf staggers forward Betsy delivers a violent V-Triger knee to the jaw knocking Marf down to the mat! Betsy is quick to make a cover hooking the near leg!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Marf kicks out of the near fall to a huge gasp from the crowd!

HHL: Granger is eyelashes away from advancing to the next round of March Madness!

Pip: Both Granger and Marf are throwing everything they’ve got at each other!

Granger gets to both knees as she then steps up to a vertical base. The crowd is solidly behind her as she reaches down picking Marf up off the mat. Granger rocks Marf with a forearm shot to the jaw followed by a spinning back fist that sends Marf back into a neutral corner. Granger charges towards Marf who throws a reverse elbow to Granger staggering her back out towards the center of the ring!

Marf explodes from the corner swinging with a clothesline from hell!

Granger ducks and transitions with Full Nelson Face Buster! Granger rolls Marf over making a cover!

1!!

2!!!

3!!!

DING…. DING…. DING…

WINNER VIA PINFALL:BETSY GRANGER

As Granger rises to her feet following the match, she keeps weary eyes on Marf. In her caution, she doesn’t notice Lycana slipping in behind her.

PIP: Oh no! Here we go again with these two!

HEATHER: They’re leaving a path of destruction across all three show right now, leaving bodies everywhere they go.

PIP: And yet again, Betsy Granger finds herself in their crosshairs.

Making eye contact with Granger, Marf smirks. Immediately Granger’s suspicions are aroused and she spins to see a beaming Lycana standing exaggeratedly upright. Lycana waves ‘innocently’.

Granger’s instincts kick in, and she dashes towards the most accessible side of the ring - the one furthest from the entrance ramp. While it doesn’t help her escape, she puts both of The Dissentients in her line of sight at the same time. Lycana half-dances into the middle of the ring, while Marf shrugs and steps in to join her. Granger’s eyes dart between them, while The Left Hand members leave her to stew.

HEATHER: This doesn’t look good for Betsy.

Surprisingly, a smirk now appears on the face of the Shooting Star Champion. The Dissentients brows furrow.

A shadow grows behind them.

“Eat The Left Hand.”

The crowd explodes.

PIP: Oh my god! It’s Alias! We didn’t even know he was here!

Neither Marf nor Lycana has time to react before Alias clonks their heads together. They stagger apart and Alias begins raining clubbing blows down onto both of them, going from one to the other.

PIP: Alias isn’t waiting for The Left Hand to attack him again. He’s taking the fight to them!

HEATHER: And it’s about damn time!

Alias backs Marf into a corner and starts driving his shoulder into Marf’s abdomen. From behind, Lycana tries to grab Alias. A quick elbow to the side of the head drives Lycana back and Betsy Granger then gets in on the mix and catches Lycana with a roundhouse kick.

HEATHER: Lycana’s going to have to be careful here, she has an enormous match later on this evening!

Alias jumps on Lycana on the ground and starts clobbering her with forearms. All Lycana can do is put her hands up and try to absorb some of the damage. He rips at her hair to distract her hands, blue strands wrapping around his fingers, and then goes straight back to attacking her face. Marf tries to pull Alias off, but Betsy flies in and starts trading blows with him; both showing the effects of the match they’ve just finished.

PIP: These two are still going at it.

Marf rocks Betsy with a gut punch and grinds his knuckle across her face. Without thinking, Alias gets off Lycana and goes back on the assault against Marf, who just isn’t fresh enough to keep up. Alias delivers a quick headbutt and then a jawbreaker to Marf that sends him back onto the ropes. With a bit of a run-up, Alias clotheslines Marf over the top rope.

PIP: And there goes Marf!

HEATHER: And Lycana too!

Lycana rolls out of the ring to join Marf on the outside, leaving Alias standing in the ring with Betsy Granger. He snaps his head towards her.

PIP: Uh oh… Alias might not be the helping hand that Betsy was looking for.

The crowd hushes as a tense staredown ensues. Alias circles Betsy.

HEATHER: Since day once he’s made it clear that Betsy isn’t on his Christmas card list.

“Witch…

Monster…

Devil-woman…”

Almost on cue, Lycana cackles at the ensuing melee. Alias halts in his tracks. His attention moves from Betsy and back to The Dissentients outside the ring.

PIP: Suicide dive!

Just like that, Alias is outside of the ring and both Marf and Lycana are on the ground. He roars in fury and the crowd meets the sound with approval. Heading straight to work, Alias rummages under the ring and pulls out…

PIP: Jesus… again?

...a blowtorch. He lets it shoot out a few tantalising flames and the Spanish crowd reacts with nervous glee. Both Marf and Lycana see the flames and scramble to their feet, backpedalling up the ramp while keeping their eyes on Alias, and Betsy Granger behind him.

KRA-KOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Flames explode on the entrance way, creating a wall of fire blocking Marf and Lycana’s path. Holding up the blowtorch in one hand, something else is then seen in his other.

PIP: Is that… a remote?

HEATHER: I think so. I think he’s jerry-rigged the pyro.

PIP: I can feel it’s heat all the way down here by the ring!

Dropping the remote, Alias then stalks up the ramp. Every step or two, he fires the blowtorch once again to remind his prey of what he’s planning.

PIP: This is going to get ugly…

Marf cracks his knuckles and steps forward to meet Alias, but Lycana places a hand upon her shoulder. She shakes her head and whispers something into his ear. He glances back at the wall of fire and then to Lycana again. She nods, turns, and she leaps through the fire.

PIP: What?! Lycana just jumped through fire!

HEATHER: I can’t say I blame her with Alias in the mood he’s in tonight. Especially with a Hart Championship opportunity later tonight.

Marf glances back at Alias once more and then jumps through the fire himself.

PIP: I suppose that’s better than having the flame held to you.

HEATHER: It looks like The Left Hand is going to live to fight another day as far as Alias is concerned tonight.

Alias stops at the wall of flames, and pauses. He looks down at his gloved hand, covering the scars of his battles with The Left Hand previously. He turns back around, and sees Betsy Granger standing outside the ring, with the remote to the flames in her hand. Alias squares up against her.

PIP: The Left Hand may have gotten away, but what about Betsy?

From the opposite end of the ramp, Alias points the blowtorch at Granger. He drops it to the ground and it rattles against the metal upon impact. Granger nods, smiles, and mouths four words to Alias.

“Eat The Left Hand.”

She presses the button, and the flames subside. After a few seconds of staring at Granger, Alias turns and disappears backstage as the scene fades.

The lights go out in the arena followed by an eerie red glow. Smoke rises from the entrance way and the Doctor emerges from it. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out among the crowd, then slowly begins walking towards the ring. The Doctor climbs the ring steps and into the ring, he stands on the second turnbuckle and holds his arms into the air as the lights flash back on

The music hits as a video package of Charlie Nickles laying fools out rolls on the X-tron. Charlie pops out through the entrance, absolutely vibing to the music and hyping himself up. He walks down the entrance ramp with his arms held wide out at his side ala the passion of the Christ. He seems absolutely unconcerned with the jeers and taunts of the audience. As he nears the ring he suddenly brings his arms back to the center of his body, shaking his closed fists in the air while screaming something incoherent. He hustles over to the stairs, quickly ascending them before grabbing the top rope and stepping onto the ring apron. Charlie looks back at the audience with a toothy grin before ducking under the top rope and stepping the ring proper.

MATCH #10:

DOCTOR D'VILLE
- vs -
DEMOS

MARCH MADNESS ROUND 1

DING… DING….DING…

HHL: Of all the first round match ups this is the one I am most looking forward to!

Pip: Doc and Demos! Here we go!

The crowd roars at a fever pitch with the anticipation of Doc and Demos as they walk out from their corners and start to circle each other while spitting a little trash at each other in the process. They lock up center ring, each jockeying for position to gain some sort of advantage before shoving off each other with a stalemate.

HHL: Neither man able to get the advantage.

The two men lock horns a second time where they jockey for position a second time and again shove off each other with neither gaining the upper hand. They circle each other again before attempting to lock up which sees Doc thumb Demos in the eye! The crowd boos Doc as he starts hammering away with a series of right hands backing Demos into a neutral corner!

Doc steps forward hammering away with a series of right hands before backing out towards the center of the ring where he charges forward towards Demos, Demos steps out of the way sending Doc sternum first. Demos spins Doc around and begins unloading with piston like forearm smashes to the side of Doc’s face! The crowd roars with each shot as Demos knocks down on his ass in the corner!

Demos backs across the ring where he charges forward delivering a running knee to the face of Doc driving the Good Doctor’s head whiplashing against the middle turnbuckle! Demos pulls Doc out towards the middle of the ring where he makes the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Doc escapes with a kick out. Demos does not waste time as he gets to his feet where he bounces off the ropes and looks to deliver an elbow across the chest of Doc! Doc rolls out of the way sending Demos crashing into the mat. Doc and Demos each reach a vertical base where they start trading right hands in the center of the ring!

HHL: This one is going to break down quickly!”

Demos gets the better of the exchange as he blocks a right hand and counters with a headbut across the nose that sends Doc back against the ropes. Demos charges forward looking to clothesline Doc over the top rope, Doc ducks and counters by elevating Demos over the top rope and crashing down to the floor!

Pip: Demos lands hard on the floor!

Doc drops down to the mat rolling out to the floor where he starts stomping away at Demos on the floor! Doc reaches down picking Demos off the floor where he sends him sailing towards the ring steps! Demos crashes knees first which sends him flipping over the steps and crashing back down to the floor. Doc methodically walks around the ring where he picks Demos up off the floor before ramming him face first off the ring apron before throwing him back into the ring under the bottom rope. Doc slides into the ring where he is the first to his feet. He picks Demos up off the mat where he locks in a front waist lock before delivering an overhead belly to belly release suplex!

Doc makes the cover hooking a near leg.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Demos kicks out as we see Doc shift into a mount position where he starts hammering down with right and lefts on the face of Demos before kneeling down and biting him across the forehead!

HHL: Doc is snacking on the flesh of Demos!”

Pip: Watch yourself Doc, you do not know where he has been!”

Doc releases his chompers from the forehead of Demos before getting back to his feet. He stomp on Demos face before reaching down picking him up off the mat. Doc takes Demos back into the ropes and sends him sailing across the ring, Demos bounces off the near side as we see Doc duck his head only to be caught with a swinging neckbreaker!

Demos and Doc lay on the mat for several seconds as the crowd starts to rally.

Demos is the first to stir as he begins to work his way back to a vertical base where he slightly limps towards Doc, He reaches down picking him up off the mat where he delivers a side walk slam. Demos makes the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR…

Doc kicks out.

HHL: Thus far it has been a steady back and forth exchange, but I notice Demos limping. He better hide that from Doc.

Demos gets to his feet where he picks Doc back up off the mat where he positions him for a Piledriver! Doc counters with a back body drop. Demos crashes down on the canvass where he rolls under the bottom rope and back out to the floor. Doc simply shakes his head before rolling out to the floor after Demos.

Doc picks Demos up before ramming him back first into the security barrier!

Doc takes a back waist lock on Demos looking for a German Suplex only to be mule kicked in the groin from Demos! Doc falls back to the floor as we see Demos climb back up on the ring apron. Demos does not stop at the ring apron he climbs up on the middle turnbuckle.

Demos looks down at Doc before leaping off the middle rope with a flying elbow drop crashing down on top of Doc to a thunderous ovation from the crowd!

Pip: Demos throwing caution to the wind!

The referee is laying the count to both men as we see Demos roll back into the ring at the five count! Doc slowly starts to stir on the floor! The referee hits the seven count as Doc starts pulling himself up using the bottom rope before sliding back into the ring between the nine and ten count!

Demos comes forward where he picks Doc up off the mat only to have Doc counter the pick up attempt with a mini chokeslam!

Both men are down as the official starts laying the count to both men.

HHL: We are back to square one with Doc and Demos.

At the six count we see both Doc and Demos starting to stir.

Pip: Both men are starting to stir.

At the eight count both men stand to a vertical base breaking the count. Doc lands a right hand rocking Demos, Demos comes back with a right hand that rocks Doc! Doc comes back rocking Demos backwards, Demos comes back forward rocking Doc backwards which sees Doc comes back forward raking Demos in the eyes! Doc takes a back waist lock and deliver a German Suplex with a Bridge.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Demos kicks out of the near fall!

HHL: This match continues!

Doc starts to work his way back to his feet where he stomps down on the right knee of Demos several times causing the big man to holler in pain. We see Doc reaching down picking Demos up off the mat where he locks in a front face lock. Doc attempts a suplex that Demos blocks, he attempts a second suplex and another block!

Demos counters with a Suplex of his own!

Demos and Doc lay on the mat as the referee starts laying the count to both men again.

Pip: Demos and Doc have lived up to the bill to close out the first round of March Madness!

HHL: It is now a who can get up first!

Demos slowly starts to stir at the five count and rolls over stating to push himself up off the mat and back to his feet. He bounces off the ropes dropping a leg across the throat of Doc before making the cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

It is Doc who kicks out! Demos cuts his eyes towards the referee holding up three fingers only to see the referee hold up two as Demos starts to get back up to a vertical base. He reaches down to pick Doc up off the mat only to see Doc counter with an inside cradle!

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Demos escapes the near fall as both men are quickly to their feet where Demos lands a right hand, followed by a second and then a third before swinging with a huge right hand that is ducked by Doc and countered with a side suplex!

Doc begins to get back to one knee before stepping up to a vertical base. Doc reaches down picking Demos up off the mat before driving him back into a neutral corner with a shoulder block. Doc drives repeated shoulders to the midsection of Demos before hoisting him up to the top turnbuckle in a seated position. Doc decks Demos with a right hand before stepping up to the middle turnbuckle where he locks in a front face lock.

Doc delivers a Superplex to Demos! Doc rolls over into a cover hooking the near leg.

1!!

2!!

THRE..

Demos kicks out!

HHL: What a match!

Doc slowly starts to work his way back to his feet where he picks Demos up off the mat. He takes him back into the ropes where he fires him across the ring, Demos bounces off the near side as we see Doc duck his head perhaps for a back body drop. Demos puts on the breaks where he hooks Doc up for the double arm ddt! Doc squirms free before thumbing Demos in the eye which is followed up with a boot to the midsection! Doc delivers a spinning Falcon Arrow to Demos! He has the cover!

1!!

2!!

3!!

WINNER VIA PINFALL: DOCTOR LOUIS DE'VILLE

The red lights flicker as Lycana steps through the swirling smoke that fills the top of the stage. . She slowly raises her arms, ignoring all the boos and jeers, as purple pyros shoot off behind her. She walks down the ramp, her gaze intense. She leaps nimbly onto the apron, hopping over the top rope.

R. L. Edgar makes his way to the ring proudly displaying his Hart Championship.

[Image: JggTqeU.png]

LYCANA
- vs -
R. L. EDGAR ©

3 RP LIMIT
FOR THE HART CHAMPIONSHIP

The lights fade to black. Forest of October by Opeth hits as lime green and red pyros shoot off. Lycana steps out onto the stage and looks around the crowd with a condescending look before walking down the ramp with purpose. Her eyes are filled with determination as she slides into the ring, running to the other side to hop onto the ropes looking out over the sea of fans with a sneer on her face. She hops down and turns to face the referee for a moment. She backs into the corner and waits for R L Edgar to come out.

Heather: Lycana looks all business tonight!

Pip: She has made it clear she wants to take the Hart title away from Edgar before he can enjoy a lengthy reign.

Heather: This should be a good one!

Caterpillar by Royce da 5’9” starts up and the crowd cheers as RL Edgar steps out onto the stage. He unstraps the Hart championship and then takes a few steps forward and raises the title in the air. Multiple fireworks go off in unison to him raising the belt and the crowd eats it up while Lycana rolls her eyes in the ring. Edgar smiles and nods to her while heading down to the ring. He steps into the ring and raises the title once more before handing it off to the referee. He turns and nods again to Lycana who gives him a sarcastic wave back.

The ref goes to signal for the bell, but is interrupted.

HHL: Oh my!

PIP: Heather it's Thaddeus Duke!

HHL: I wonderrrrr.... never mind.

Thaddeus Duke makes he way toward ringside in jeans and a Lionheart hoodie, slapping hands of some fans before making his way to the announce table.

HHL: It appears as if we'll have a guest here at the announce table!

Pip, Heather, how's it goin'?

Thad high fives Heather, but ignores Pip's effort to do the same.

PIP: Alright, let me ask you something full grown man to full grown man since you're out here Thad.

Thad gives the famous XWF dwarf a once over.

Collins, you seem to be lacking credibility in the "full grown" department.

PIP: Are you, or are you not sleeping with Lycana!?

HHL: What the hell Pip!?

Pip I'm gonna pretend you didn't ask that question. I'm not out here to talk about what is or isn't going on between myself and Lycana. I'm here to provide a little insight to the fans at home and scout two potential March Madness opponents. Nothing more.

PIP: And the crowd goes mild, Thad! I haven't heard this flat of a crowd reaction since Chris Chaos thought he could beat you for the Universal Championship!

Shut up, Collins.

Well what about you and Corey Smith then? You two gettin' a lil dirty in between the sheets?

I'mma talk to Vinnie, see if we can't have a dwarf tossing contest on the next Warfare.

The bell rings and the two meet each other to lock up. Edgar goes to back Lycana into the corner but she suddenly captures him with a wrist lock behind his back. Edgar is able to reverse it and catch her with an arm wrench. Lycana does a cartwheel out of it and puts Edgar into an arm wrench of her own. Edgar tries for a clothesline with his free arm but Lycana ducks under and has him in a pump handle lock. She turns it into a modified octopus stretch. Edgar winces and then powers up to hip toss Lycana.

She manages to land on her feet and runs, jumping onto the middle rope, then leaping with a moonsault. Edgar steps forward and catches her instead. He turns and goes for a big power slam but she slides out behind him. She leaps and hits Edgar in the back with a standing drop kick. Edgar falls forward into the corner. Lycana rushes forward and jumps but Edgar turns and catches her, lifting her up and then slamming her down across the top turnbuckle.

Heather: Not the landing Lycana wanted there.

Pip: Edgar doing well to keep up with her speed early on.

If he wins this tonight, it'll be good practice for when he faces me. I may not look like much, but I'm pretty fast!

Edgar looks down at Lycana and tries to stomp on her but she spins and sweeps his feet out from under him. Edgar hits the mat and Lycana climbs over him and locks in a cross face. Edgar grabs the ropes right away and the hold is forced to be broken up. Lycana drives a hard knee into Edgar’s ribs as he shoves her away. Lycana hops to the second rope again and then spins around and catches Edgar by surprise with a springboard hurricanrana. She hooks both of his legs with the follow through.

HHL: Edgar kicks out!

That was a crisp hurricanrana! You love to see it.

PIP: I'm sure you do!

Lycana gets up and runs to bounce off the ropes while Edgar pulls himself back up to his feet. Lycana comes back with a tilt a whirl head scissors but Edgar manages to roll through and pop right back to his feet. Lycana takes a step back and then vaults towards Edgar with a handspring back elbow but he catches her in a full nelson. She tries to struggle out of it as Edgar keeps his hold and then hoists her in the air and hits a full nelson slam. Edgar quickly hooks the leg.

Kick out by Lycana!

Heather: Wow back and forth we go so far, these two match up well.

They really do, Heather.

Pip: It’s a game of who trips first as these two try to stay several steps ahead of one another.

Heather: Two of the best battling it out, this is what the Hart title is all about!

It's almost a shame whoever wins this will only be holding it until they face me.

Pip: You’re damn right!.... WAIT!... I was reacting to what Heather said!

Edgar gets back up and he pulls Lycana up with him. He holds her in a side headlock and goes for a running bulldog but Lycana shoves him off. He bounces off the ropes and Lycana goes for a drop toe hold. Edgar manages to avoid it by jumping over her and running to the other ropes. He bounces off and goes for a spear but Lycana hops over him. Edgar hits the ropes again and comes back with a clothesline that Lycana counters into a crucifix pin out of nowhere.

HHL: Surprise near fall there and Lycana almost stole it!

That was a lot closer than Edgar liked, I'm sure.

They both get to their feet and take turns trading shots now. Lycana cracks Edgar with sharp jabs and chops but he answers with some solid hooks and body shots of his own. Lycana spins and hits a back elbow to knock Edgar back. She again runs and bounces off the ropes. She roars back but Edgar counters with a back body drop to send her over the ropes. Lycana lands gracefully onto the apron while Edgar raises his arms in the arm. He turns around as she springboards herself over the ropes and into a hurricanrana attempt only for Edgar to counter it into a big sit down power bomb.

Heather: Close call there after a beautiful counter by Edgar.

Looked like it hurt her some.

Pip: He trained heavily for this matchup.

Heather: He had to, they both want this really bad!

Well, there's no reason to be in the game if you don't want something.

Edgar is up first while Lycana is still down holding her back in pain. He climbs up to the top rope and raises his arms to the crowd. Lycana is almost back on her feet as Edgar jumps down and hits a diving double axe handle across her back. She drops back to the mat while Edgar looks to the top rope again and then at the ropes. He goes over and steps out onto the apron. He times it as Lycana gets back up and then springboards over the ropes with another diving axe handle but Lycana catches him with a perfectly timed super kick instead.

Lycana pulls herself back up while Edgar lies on the mat stunned. She gets up and walks over and stomps on Edgar a few times. He tries to roll over and get up but she quickly grabs him and hits a quick face buster to plant him again. Lycana gets up and runs over to the corner, hopping up to the top rope. She leaps off before Edgar can move out of the way and hits a shooting star leg drop. Lycana reaches over and hooks the leg.

Kick out by Edgar!

Heather: What a sequence from Lycana!

That was impressive!

Pip: She’s going into overdrive to get this win!

She deserves one.

Lycana rises back to her feet while Edgar is recovering. She grabs him by the head and drags him up and over to the corner. She tries to slam him face first into the turnbuckle but he blocks it. Edgar grabs Lycana and bounces her head off the turnbuckle instead. She shakes her head and then bounces Edgar’s head off the turnbuckle. He looks a bit stunned but grabs her again and smashes her head off the turnbuckle again. Lycana raises her leg and puts her foot on the corner before bouncing Edgar’s head into it.

Lycana then shoves Edgar into the corner and rams her shoulder into his gut. She starts lifting him so he is seated on the top rope. Edgar hits her with a few shots but she counters by raking his eyes. She climbs up to the top rope with him and fixes him so they’re both standing now. She tries to hook Edgar for the Metamorphosis but Edgar counters at the last second and lifts Lycana up, leaps off and hits a northern lights driver off the top rope. The fans go insane for the huge spot while Edgar rolls over and makes a cover.

THR...NO! Kick out by Lycana!

Heather: Oh my god how did she kick out of that!?

That's called... heart!

Pip: Absolutely no quit in Lycana!

Edgar drags himself to the ropes and pulls himself up while staring at Lycana in disbelief. She slowly starts to stir as Edgar kicks the ropes in frustration. He goes over to her and locks in a modified cross face right in the middle of the ring. He wrenches back and stretches her out while she claws at the canvas to get to the ropes. Edgar holds her steady and she starts to fade. Edgar keeps the cross face on tight when suddenly he screams in pain. Lycana bites down on his forearm until she draws blood to get Edgar to release the hold.

The referee yells at Lycana as Edgar rolls to the ropes, holding his arm in pain. She slowly starts to pull herself back up while Edgar is up on his feet. He clomps over to her and grabs her, looking for a powerbomb but Lycana reverses out of it. She grabs a wrist lock and twists before grabbing Edgar’s other hand. She hooks him and hits the Curse double wristlock suplex. She makes the cover.

T...NO! Kick out by Edgar!

Lycana pushes herself back up and heads to the top rope while Edgar is still down. She climbs up top and immediately leaps off with the Berzerker 540 corkscrew senton, landing perfectly on top of Edgar. She hooks both legs.

THR...NO! Kick out by Edgar!

Heather: I don’t believe it! He kicked out just in time!

Pip: I honestly thought it was over right there!

Damn! That was a heartstopper!

Lycana is up first while Edgar is barely moving. She goes to his feet and grabs hold of a leg. She steps in and then grabs the other leg before locking Edgar into the sharpshooter. She leans back putting lots of pressure on while Edgar cries out and reaches for the ropes. Edgar uses all of his will power to crawl towards the ropes. He screams out in agony while desperately reaching and getting his fingertips onto the bottom rope. The referee yells at Lycana to break the hold but she just keeps leaning back while Edgar screams.

The referee warns Lycana that he’s going to disqualify her and she finally releases the hold. Lycana turns away from Edgar and gets in the referee’s face. They argue for a moment while Edgar attempts to use the ropes to get back up. Lycana turns back to him and goes for a clothesline. She knocks Edgar over the ropes but he still lands on the apron. Lycana runs and jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and then leaps over to Edgar but he catches her, turns and falls off the apron into a nasty sidewalk slam that leaves them both laid out on the floor.

Heather: That was a nasty fall for them both!

Pip: Can they even get up from all this??

Thaddeus Duke lays down his headset and saunters around the ring toward the entrance ramp where he continues to watch the match.

They both begin to stir, slowly rolling in pain.

Lycana grabs the steel steps and tries to pull herself up.

Edgar grabs the side of the ring apron and hauls himself back up.

Lycana crawls up the ring steps as Edgar gets to a standing position.

They both get back into the ring to stop the referee from counting them out. Lycana throws a knee at Edgar but he is able to block it. He grabs her for a suplex but she reverses it into a neck breaker. Edgar counters before she can hit it and spins her around into a hard knee to the stomach. Edgar pulls her in and manages to hit the C.Y.N snap gut wrench piledriver. Lycana slams hard into the mat before Edgar makes the cover.

THR...NO!!! Kick out by Lycana!

Heather: How!?

Pip: Impossible!

Edgar rolls out to the ring apron before pulling himself to his feet. He makes his way towards the nearest set of buckles where he starts to climb up to the top rope. RL gazes down at the fallen Lycana before leaping off the top rope with the Dreams Come True crashing down on top of her! He makes te cover hooking both legs.

1!!

2!!

3!!

WINNER AND STILL HART CHAMPION: R.L. EDGAR

Lycana rolls to the apron after the bell. Thaddeus Duke approaches the ring apron next to her and she looks at him. He says something to her that the microphones aren't able to pick up on, but whatever it was causes her to smile.

HHL: Oh my god! What the HELL is going on between these two!?

PIP: Hey! I tried to find out but everybody got mad at me!

Thad lifts Lycana from the apron and cradles her in his arms. She throws her arms around his neck while laying her head on his shoulder. With the defeated Lycana in his arms, Thaddeus makes his way up the ramp and disappears through the curtain.

Interrupting the retaining champion's moment with the crowd, the lights in the Llobregat Centre begin to flicker out, starting with the ones illuminating the audience! 

HHL: "And like a repeat of several weeks prior, it looks like the assailant or assailants focusing on the Hart Champion and Ned Kaye are making another appearance! Pip, I hope you have that flashlight ready because I'm sure everyone would actually like to see whoever the hell keeps doing this!"

PC: "I've got it in my hand as you speak. But I'll tell you what I see right now: a lack of Left Hand members out here! I'd be surprised they weren't behind all this in some way!"

HHL: "It's possible they were tipped off or they could truly not be involved. I don't know why you would commit so much to secrecy as the prime suspects. Especially considering it could've turned the tide of this match!"

In quick succession, the lights begin to shut off around the ring, R.L. Edgar trying to check his surroundings while keeping a close eye on the entrance ramp. In a final, tense fraction of a second, the spotlights above the ring shut off, shrouding the ring in darkness!

A dim light emits from the announce table! Unfortunately, it doesn't reveal much but a shrouded figure trading blows with the champion!

PC: "Damn batteries!"

Pip strikes the flashlight with his free palm, but it does little to improve the visibility. The figure gets the upper hand, appearing to Tornado DDT Edgar! With the champion prone, the figure seems to pull something out before running their hands over the back of Edgar!

PC: "Can you make any details out? Any idea who it is?"

HHL: "I wish, Pip. I think they have a mask on, but overall we just need more light before I can even be half confident in a guess!"

Following Heather's words, "Burning Bright(Field on Fire)" by Nine Inch Nails begins to play, the familiar entrance of Ned Kaye providing specs of light through the embers on the X-Tron!

PC: "IT'S NED KAYE!"

HHL: "Look, we can get a bit of a better look at the attacker!"

As Ned Kaye rushes down the entrance ramp, the figure stands up, appearing to have a fairly tall stature. The figure backs up, but not before Ned springs onto the top ropes and hits them with a missile dropkick! The figure tumbles backwards, slipping out of the ring and into the crowd while Ned checks on Edgar! The lights spark back to life, showing a pissed R.L. Edgar lifting himself up, a "17" in black smeared across his back. Ned helps him up, staring daggers as he looks back to where the figure disappeared to!

PC: "Is this all according to plan or merely a coincidence? If the attacker was on Lycana's side, why refrain from interfering in the match?"

HHL: "That's a great question, Pip. Y'know-"

The two are cut off by the abrupt opening to "Our Solemn Hour" by Within Temptation!

PC: "DEMOS?! He and Jim cost Marf his match earlier tonight!"

HHL: "He didn't have kind words for The Left Hand then, I doubt anything's changed since!"

Demos walks out to the entrance ramp mic in hand, paces around a bit with his championship around his waist. He turns to look at Ned. 

"The Demos has heard the call. Can you hear them, Neddy? The bells are chiming. We both have heard the calling. The Left Hand must fall."

Ned glances at R.L. Edgar, who nods with an angered expression on his face. Looking to Demos, Ned raises a single fist before lifting a thumb to the roar of the crowd!

PC: "Ned's given it the thumbs up!"

Demos raises up a black sack.

"I have something for you, Ned. Something The Left Hand mustn't get it hands on. Working together, we will keep it safe."

He turns to walk backstage, leaving Edgar and Ned to follow behind.

HHL: "I almost can't believe it, but after those bold and mysterious words from Demos, we have some breaking news! This just just in from Smoking Bob Williams: Hart Champion R.L. Edgar, Ned Kaye, and TV Champion Demos will be facing The Dissidents and an unannounced partner in trios action on the next Warfare! Perhaps the masked figure is their third?"

PC: "It could be, but it could be a member of The Left Hand, too! It could be anyone! You'll just have to tune in next Wednesday night! It's bound to get chaotic!"

There’s loud boo’s heard coming from the crowd as we cut to the loading dock of the building where we catch up with Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon are on their way out of the stadium as they are passing by the production trucks talking amongst themselves.

HHL: Them No Good Bastards are trying to get out of dodge.

They walk past the end of the production trucks we see Morbid Angel and Mastermind unseen by TNGB!

Pip: Morbid and Mastermind!

HHL: They have chairs!

Both Mastermind and Morbid comes out from behind the production trucks with Morbid cracking Bourbon across the back while Mastermind cracks Thunder Knuckles across the back sending both men down to all fours as they catch themselves before crashing into the concrete. Morbid waffles Bourbon across the back again driving him down into the concrete while Mastermind cracks a second shot across the back of Thunder Knuckles driving him down into the concrete.

TNGB are down as Morbid and Mastermind toss their chairs down to the ground while standing over TNGB. Mastermind spouts out at the fallen members of BoB.

Mastermind- “We do not wait in line… See you both in two weeks.”

Morbid and Mastermind laugh to themselves as Bobby and Thunder Knuckles lay on the ground as Warfare leaves the air.

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING ON TIME!
Match Credits:
Chris Page
Bobby Bourbon
Big D
Thaddeus Duke
Marf
Mastermind

Segment Credits:
Demos
Chris Page
Alias
Thaddeus Duke
Ned Kaye
Mastermind
If I missed anyone's name forgive me

STAY TUNED TODAY FOR ROUND TWO MATCHES FOR SAVAGE. CARD WILL BE UPDATED SHORTLY!

[Image: Jkq64Z1.png]
CO-GENERAL MANAGER OF WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 17 users Like Derrick Diamond's post:
(03-04-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-03-2021), ALIAS (03-03-2021), Andre Dixon (03-03-2021), Atara Raven (03-03-2021), BMW i8 (03-06-2021), Corey Smith (03-03-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-03-2021), HeavensToBetsy (03-03-2021), Lycana (03-03-2021), Marf (03-03-2021), Mr. Oz (03-03-2021), Ned Kaye (03-03-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (03-03-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-03-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (03-03-2021), Theo Pryce (03-03-2021)
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-03-2021, 09:01 AM Star  re:Warfare Results- 3/3/21 -->

Congratulations RL! That was quite a ride. See you again, next Warfare! 😉

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Lycana's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-03-2021), ALIAS (03-03-2021), Andre Dixon (03-03-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-03-2021), Ned Kaye (03-03-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-03-2021), Theo Pryce (03-03-2021)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-03-2021, 09:29 AM

Helluva show! Congrats to those moving on in the tournament and congrats to Edgar on somehow surviving Lycana by the skin of his teeth. 😊

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Marf's post:
(03-04-2021), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-03-2021), ALIAS (03-03-2021), Lycana (03-03-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-03-2021)
R.L. Edgar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-03-2021, 09:44 AM

OOC: Lycana, we rocked the house friend! Thank you for the great competition. Great show across the board

[Image: nSPgiDy.png]
-Thank you for the banner Atara Themis-

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
April 2021 RP Of The Month Still Waters Run Deep
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like R.L. Edgar's post:
(03-04-2021), ALIAS (03-03-2021), Lycana (03-03-2021), Marf (03-03-2021), Ned Kaye (03-03-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-03-2021, 03:22 PM

ooc: Doc, I will lose to you twenty times if it means I beat you once. Always down to run it back with you, brotha! I would say good luck in the rest of march madness, but I'm pretty sure you won't need luck.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
(03-04-2021), ALIAS (03-03-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (03-03-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-03-2021)