Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
bWo Roster Pages
Miss Fury Offline
BURN IT ALL

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-26-2021, 08:58 AM

Hey guys, a lot of you have hit me up on Discord or through Theo with characters for bWo. Now is the time to start filling out the roster pages for these characters. You can find the bWo boards right below the Podcast section.

Also, I do not believe that it will be necessary to create a new account for characters that are exclusive to bWo, but if you plan on having these characters cross over at some point, you definitely would need to create a new character account.

This is an angled fed and there are quite a few people on board to help out here, and hopefully we create a fun alternative to the competitive side of the other shows.

I would love to explain how this is going to work, and I've debated various different ideas, but at the end of the day I have decided.

This is the BOB Wrestling Organization, and we don't play by the rules!

For real, we're just going to try to add something different and hopefully fun to the XWF. If you're character isn't doing anything, we'll add segments and such to set up stories for you guys. It'll be your jobs to sell them. Be that with CD RPs, your segments, or even writing the matches. You can have as much, or as little control of your character as you like here. That's the idea anyway, and that idea was inspired by the hilariously awesome feud between Big D and MeFisto that would occasionally see Graves butt his nose into, and usually get blasted for it! It was fun, and it was entirely angled. I'm hoping that we can recreate that angle, but on a much larger scale.

Any who - Roster pages!

[Image: 1invQS6.jpg]
[Image: BOBClub.png]
#JoinBOB #JoinbWo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Fury's post:
B.O.B. D (04-26-2021)