Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING NEWS! Living Legend RETURNS To The Ring!
Clint Fatwood Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-02-2021, 08:36 AM

BREAKING NEWS!

A PUBLICITY STUNT OR A LEGITIMATE COME-BACK?! CLINT "THE TEXAN TIGER" FATWOOD RETURNS!

[Image: 77e0f4bf712f4e76da1b515673f09847.jpg]

At the prime age of 49 years old, wrestling legend Clint Fatwood has announced his return to the squared circle, signing an exclusive pay-per-appereance deal with the XWF. Reports say the grizzled veteran is due to appear on the company's Saturday Night Savage brand, which for those at home, know this weekly schedule may take it's toll on the old timer. Clint is a former 5x World Heavyweight Champion, who performed across the globe back in 1986, before quietly retiring in the spring of 2005. While it's unclear what brought the living legend back to the game after such a long hiatus, Clint is said to be excited to teach the youngin's of professional wrestling a thing or two in toughness. Clint is well known for his wild brawls and charistmatic personality due to his southern accent and loving personality, wanting to bring the best out of his oppenents and put on a show for the fans who put their money into this business. We have a comment from the man himself on his return.

Quote:"I'll be honest, I ain't as young as I once was. Sure as hell ain't in the best shape neither. But I'm just as tough as ever. Honest work here in Lovin' County, Texas, has been all the trainin' I need. I looked at Mike Tyson's recent comeback, who people thought'd be done forever, and he came in wit' so much energy. I want that, and I want the entire XWF to know I am willin' to fight anyone, anywhere, in anyway... that is if they think they've got what it TAKES!" - Clint Fatwood

That's all from us folks, stay tuned for more updates!

WHAT'CHU' KNOW 'BOUT PAIN, BRUTHA?

[Image: M8myhAM.jpg]
[Image: Dream-A-Maniacs_Signature.png]

W/L/D Record: 0-0-0
Last Match: ?
Next Match: ?
Titles Currently Held: N/A
Titles Held: N/A
Accomplishments: N/A
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Clint Fatwood's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (03-02-2021), Charlie Nickles (03-02-2021), Marf (03-02-2021), R.L. Edgar (03-02-2021)