Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Ballad of Mr. Radio III Act 5 (RP 6)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-24-2013, 07:34 AM

Ballad of Mr. Radio III Act 5

We will Overcome, We will not lose, and we shall fight to the death. War never changes, It is always full of death, pain, and misery. But on this day, we will fight! The Flokyoks will be beaten and we will destroy the Omega Base. I can promise you that. Even if I have to go down with it! It is coming down today! Now onward my brothers and sisters for we are Command! I finished my speech in front of all the Command soldiers, The blood brothers, and the Lazarus troops. When we were walking up the ramp to the Leviathan I suddenly heard two voices yell back at us. All three of us turned around and it was Chris Mclauson and Scarecrow. Scarecrow was using his shotgun as a cane. Chris told me that he and Scarecrow wants to come with us. He told his squad to sit this mission out because he doesn't want them to die. Scarecrow told me that he still has one good fight left in him. We all got aboard and we were off to destroy a very big part of the Flokyoks.

We had Hundreds Fleets who went into space to wait for the Flokyok Fleets to show up from Serpeant. Leviathan was one of those ships. We were going to assault Omega base as soon as we wipe out the fleets that are coming for Gado. The next thing I knew the fleets appeared from out of nowhere and started shooting at us immediately. I told Shawn and Varen to go man the turrets and I'll stay up here in the cockpit with Trent. This was the most gunfire I think I've ever seen. There were explosions from left to right, Corpses flying through space, but yet the green horse was nowhere to be seen. After an hour of fighting the Fleets I told Trent to go up to Gado, it's time. There were still fleets outside but in the middle of the fight is the best time to attack while they are distracted.

All of us rushed off the ship and snuck up to the main door. Before we blew that door to hell I leaned over to Shawn and told him to not repeat ourselves. He smiled and we both planted the bombs on the doors and we got back and, boom. We rushed in inside was several dozen Flokyoks just staring at us. We all got into cover and started shooting at the unready Flokyoks mowing them down where they stood. It felt so good kill Flokyoks while they couldn't defend themselves so now those Flokyoks now how millions of earthlings felt! We grabbed a couple of energy grenades they had laying around and ran up the stairs. We finally got to the grand hall, this is where the real challenge begins. Right before I kicked the door down Scarecrow stopped me and told me that he can handle this. I looked at him in disbelief. He kicked the door down and told us to continue up the stairs. After about a minute all I could hear was gunfire. after awhile it stopped, that's when I knew Scarecrow was done for. Rest in Peace Joe "Scarecrow" Mclon.

We got to the top off the stairs which lead directly to a door. Chris sat down and was looking really depressed. Me and Shawn sat next to him and asked him if he is up for this? When we kick this door down there will be at least over a hundred Flokyoks in there. He stood up and held his gun up high and told me that it's time to get rid of this place. Varen kicked the door down and this was the throne room. There was at least a thousand Flokyoks in here. Father was sitting in the throne just staring at us. He then stood up and started to clap. He started to tell us that he was impressed that we made it this far and only lost one soldier on the way up here. He told us that if he wanted to he could tell all of his soldiers right now to just tear us to shreds. But he isn't because he wants us to feel pain. He clicked his fingers and the floor fell from beneath us and we went tumbling to a dark pit.

I couldn't see anything at all and then I remembered that all of us have built in flash lights in our armor. When we all turned the lights on we were in a dungeon. There were skeletons, dried blood everywhere, fresh corpses, it was just disgusting. We looked for a way out but we just couldn't find anything. We then heard a ship starting, It must have been Father getting away on the green horse. We waited down there for about half an hour until finally the ceiling opened and there was Bloodlust who tossed down a ladder. Shawn climbed first followed by Varen. When I was in mid Climb Chris started to talk and told me that he wasn't coming back with us. If Scarecrow was going to take his life to help others then he was too. He pulled out the bomb and set it to blow in five minutes. He looked at me and saluted and told us to hurry. We all ran down the stairs shooting Flokyoks that would get in our way. All three of us ran out of the building only to run into a couple hundred Flokyoks. We ran past them and jumped behind cover. The base Exploded!

The Flokyoks started flying in the other direction and we could all still hear just about everything even though we were covering our ears, not like that mattered. All that mattered right then and there was the fact that the Omega base was finally gone. We were just that close to defeating the Flokyoks. Now all we have to do is kill Father and destroy the Green horse along with him. After a few hours every soldier that was on a ship protecting Gado was right outside the Main Base. We were Watching the Funeral of Joe Mclon and Chris McLauson. Every member of Zeta squad were now together in a better place except for Jon Shetland. No one knows where that guy went. After the Funeral we were all awarded a medal for Destroying the Omega Base. I walked over to Zeta Squad's grave area and placed my medal right in the middle of all of them.

The End
Stay tuned for BOMR IV!

BOMR III theme

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
(06-24-2013)