Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
King of the Castle- Chapter Six
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-12-2021, 05:03 PM

Chris stepped off the elevator and into the familiar lobby of the floor on which Robert’s private hospital room is located. Chris starts to walk down the hallway towards Robert’s room as he notices Robert’s doctor walking out of the room, closing the door behind him as he steps past the two large private security guards on the post outside of Robert’s room before checking in at a nurses station across the hall from Robert’s room.

[Image: Doctor.jpg]

Chris walks closer towards Robert’s room when the Doctor turns and starts walking towards Chris who stops him in passing.

” Doc, Chris Page… you are overseeing the care of Robert Main, yes?” Chris glances at the name badge hanging from the pocket of his white lab coat that displays the name Doctor John Scott.

” Doctor Scott?”

” Yes I am overseeing the care of Mr. Main but if you are wanting updates you will have to get them from him, doctor/patient confidentiality. Now if you will excuse me.” Doctor Scott looks to continue when Chris reaches out grabbing his arm at the elbow stopping him almost immediately.

” Do not blow me off.” Chris gazes deep into the green eyes of Doctor Scott.

” The only thing I want to know is if you expect him to make a full recovery. A simple question that has a three-letter answer or a two letter answer.” Chris squeezes tightly on the elbow joint of Doctor Scott who winces in pain before answering Chris.

” I do not know yet.” The eye contact between Chris and Doctor Scott intensifies.

Let him go…

He is telling the truth.

We still need him.

Chris releases his grip on the elbow of Doctor Scott who escapes the situation by heading down the hall which leaves Chris to turn his attention towards Robert’s room. He walks over towards the closed door. He reaches the two private security guards as he asks one of them.

” Anyone visit?”

” No sir.” Chris opens the door to Robert’s hospital room to see his friend prone in bed, looking worse as opposed to better. Robert slowly turns his head towards the door seeing Chris walk in and close it behind him.

” You just missed the doctor.” Robert states as Chris walks across the floor to the chair sitting next to Robert’s bed.

” I caught him in the hallway and asked him about an update on your condition; fucker shot me down.” Chris responds as he sits down in the chair looking at Robert resting in his bed.

” What is the update?” Robert quickly responds.

” Not good or bad; kind of still in the middle. Thunder Knuckles cracked my skull, there is no fixing that. I am kind of in a tough spot, Chris. They are saying there is a good chance my wrestling career is over.”

Well if this is not the best news I have heard all day.

” One or two bad shots to the head could kill me based on the latest round of tests.”

” Fuck bro.” Sympathy and compassion flow from the tip of Chris’s tongue while he continues...

” Is there anything I can do?” Robert intently responds with passion and malice in the tone of his voice.

” Find who is responsible and hold them accountable.” Robert slowly turns his head towards the window which has the blinds open so that he can see the skyline of his undisclosed location.

” I do not think I have ever felt this helpless. I cannot believe that someone has it out so bad for me that they would resort to orchestrating a plot to not only end my career but my life as well…”

Now is the time Chris.

He is right where we want him.

” So… about that.” Robert turns his head from the window back over to Chris.

” Do you know something?” Robert asks desperately for some answers.

” I have some information that you are not going to want to hear.” Robert chimes in instantly and asks before Chris can even continue.

” You hit a dead end?”

” Not exactly.” Chris leans back against the backing of the chair as he reluctantly starts to state.[/green]

” Let’s start with what we collectively know; we know Thunder Knuckles cracked your skull with a baseball bat. We know that someone paid Thunder Knuckles to get this done. We know that the money was funneled through Oswald’s Corporation… and now we know who is responsible for putting you here.”

This is going to be good.

” Before I go any further I need you to know that I would not even be bringing this your way if I have not already done my due diligence and confirmed this is true because not even I believed it when it was discovered.”

” Spit it out already!” [b]Robert exclaims as he is on the verge of finding out who tried to kill him and his career a month and a half ago. Chris lets out a deep sigh knowing this is not going to go over well at all.

” I don’t know how to say this other than just coming out with it.” Chris leans forward in his chair resting his right arm and elbow on the bed mattress as he looks into the eyes of his best friend, he reluctantly states the name.

” It was your brother, Oliver.” Robert sits directly up in his bed as his face starts to turn a shade of red with anger as he lashes out at Chris Page.

” Bullshit! He would never do that to me.”
Robert starts to get amped up before quickly reaching up grasping at the bridge of his nose as he winces in pain.

Kill him!

Finish the job.

” Robert you need to relax.”

No he does not! Let him get angry, let him get upset, let his emotional state-run rapid so that his brain starts to bleed; slow and painfully just like he deserves.

Why are you trying to calm him down?

He is the same guy that has held you back since 2019, the same guy that leached on to you, had you carry him through the ranks of Professional Wrestling in a time that he stepped back from the limelight. Robert deserves to be in the position he is in while you deserve the position that you are in.

” If you lose your shit you will die.”

” State your sources on Oliver! He would never put a hit out on me.”

” Listen I know that you do not want to believe it, and I know that is going to be a minute for you to process all of this but it is true. Oliver filtered the money through Oswald’s Corporation and it was funneled down to Thunder Knuckles who did the deed. When I found out I had to validate everything and that is exactly what I did.”

” What proof do you have?” Chris reaches into the inner pocket of his sport coat where he retrieves a small tape recorder.

” I met with him and confronted him on it.” Chris holds out the tape recorder towards Robert Main. Robert looks at the recorder, contemplating if he should even listen to it. Chris does not give him that option as he presses play immediately hearing the voice of Oliver Main.

” I reached out to a friend, I told him that Robert needed to die.” Chris’s voice is heard on the recording.

” Why? He did nothing but look out for you, and this is how you treat him? When you popped up in November, I tried to warn him that you were not trustworthy, that you showed up from out of nowhere and immediately wanted to get him back into the family business. Part of me thinks you tried to set us all up to take your fall.” Oliver’s voice is heard responding.

” Because I was, and had you not been around I would have succeeded.” Chris stops the recording before tossing the tape recorder into the lap of Robert as he states.

” This explains why someone left me a message at Snow Job saying they know what I did on December 23rd, it was done as an attempt to put the heat on me and divert it away from the real culprit.” Robert clicks the rewind button on the recorder to back the tape up.

” I know this is not the direction you or I thought this would go but I think it is time to consider the fact that Oliver was working against you and me since he showed up. If he was not guilty or did not play a part in it why has he went dark on me after this conversation was had?”

” There has to be a logical reason for all of this because Oliver would not do this to me.” Chris seriously responds to Robert.

” But he did and you have to acknowledge that it is within the realm of possibility; not only is it in the realm of possibility but before I came back here I went and saw Thunder Knuckles who all but confirmed the transfer came from Oliver.”

” It just does not make sense to me; like why would he go undercover at Oswald Corporation if he knew there was not anything to find?”

” Brother it is all a game…”

He has no clue just how much of a game this is.

” As much as you do not want to hear it, and as much as it might hurt the evidence is irrefutable. It will be concrete when I get the bank statement that shows the transaction came from Oliver’s account to Oswald. It sucks brother, but it sounds like we need to find your brother. Confessing to me is completely different than confessing to you. He played me just like he played you, and now it is an unfortunate situation… but I am going to have to take him out.”
Robert scratches under his chin through his long, rustic beard as he responds.

” When you find him you cannot kill him… not until I talk to him first.”

Yeah, sure.

” Robert I cannot guarantee that because I cannot guarantee that The Beast or The Monster will not show themselves. You and I both know when they free themselves there is not a lot we can do about it.”
Naturally referring to The Omega and The Monstrosity that lay dormant inside Robert.

” I will do the best I can to control them.”

… TO BE CONTINUED

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:
THE INTERVIEW:

[Image: giphy.gif]

I must break you.

Those words exemplify what I must do to you, Daniel.

I will be the first to admit that I have had A LOT of fun proving to everyone with just a little bit of intelligence just how overrated you are as a performer, but it does not take away from the fact that come Warfare that regardless of my opinions of you that I must break you. Not because you are some be all end all of a talent… but because you stepped to me under the pretenses that you would run me over only to find out that you look awful funny sucking my dick with no goddamn teeth.

Much like you shall continue to do until I am through making you regret the day you ever thought that you are on my level.

What is crazy as fuck is how you think the things you have hurled my way is relevant to subject matter when you consider that I am the guy that you and everyone else that is gunning to be the top man in this company are gunning for. My every word is hinged on as you have been so kind to show because it seems like you have to respond to every little thing I have to say or anyone for that matter. You spend so much of your time plugging OTHER people it makes me wonder if you are as prepared for the shit-storm that is coming your way the mere moment the opening bell for the Universal Championship tolls. I am on fire, cooking on all cylinders and making some major moves both inside and outside of the ring while you cannot seem to get out of first gear. This is a HUGE opportunity for you that you have squandered in every sense of the word. You had the biggest chance to change the perception and trajectory of your entire career and even you know how bad you have shit the bed. It all goes back to something I said to you almost a week ago; you are not nearly as good as you think you are within your mind versus what happens when you are playing with the big boys. It would not be so bad if you would just admit it and stop putting up this front that you are the number two man in the company when the only thing related to number two and you revolve around shit.

This match isn’t for a World Title because the World Title does not exist.

This match is for the Universal Championship and that little toy that you have allowed defines you since getting dumped by Karen.

This should be a very eye-opening experience for you; you are brushing shoulders with the elite of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation so there is no shame in suffering this impending defeat. It is not like you are losing to a scrub. It continues to baffle my mind that you are under this false impression that I do not belong at the top of the heap. I have played the mental and the physical game better than anyone this federation has ever seen, and now that I am on top of this mountain it is going to take someone a hell of a lot better than you to knock me down. You have set yourself up for failure in this instance and I will not take any pity on you because again…. I must break you.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4956349]

Ivan Drago is one of the most vicious badass villains in cinematic history. He is an inspiration to me as a competitor with his heartless notion he brings to the table. Rocky 4 is arguably the best of the series, fight me; however, unlike the movie, this story does not end with that Cinderella story as you and I are both aware. You will show up, you will put up a decent showing, and you might even score a near fall or two… but the villain is the one that will reign supreme. March Madness is just around the corner and for the first time in a new Stadium, the XWF invades Las Vegas; big money town, big money marquee that would not draw a goddamn dime if your name is on top of the card. You just are not a marquee draw.

You have your place in this business just like anyone else does.

It just is not here at the head of the table.

I do want you to keep on trying though.

I also want you to know that while I have thrown a lot of realness in your general direction that I have not even scratched the surface with how I will end this week with you leading into this anticlimactic title defense that seems to be more like a walk in the park than a legit challenge. What this should serve as a notice. My calendar is filling up for those out there itching to suddenly step to the plate when most of you were nowhere to be seen when the federation could have used you. It is rather entertaining to see just how quickly people just assume that they can just call my name and expect me to drop what I am doing to cater to them. When it comes to Title matches I can give two fucks who you are or what you think you deserve. Take a number, get in line, and know that March, April, May, June, and July are pretty much taken pending I hang on to this crown jewel of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. That is the kind of shit that happens when you are a piece of talent like me; not that Daniel would know a lot about that because I certainly do not see his calendar filling up.

Not too shabby for a guy that is a loser, am I right?

So now that we can all agree that Big D is a lost cause let us start looking towards March Madness. I fully plan on headlining yet another consecutive Pay-Per-View; rumor has it I am on some sort of track to shatter the record of Main Eventing so many events…

[Image: 200w.gif]

I know I am counting my chickens before they hatch and there might be a chance that my forward progress could be halted in Las Vegas, Nevada…

I want to take a few minutes to finally give you some of my attention.

You know who you are.

You are hiding in the shadows displaying cryptic messages under this pretense that I did something on December 23rd.

You do not have to play this kind of game. I challenge you to show up on Warfare because I want you to watch what I do to someone that I can care less about versus what I am going to do to you if you have the guts to show your face. I assure you what you think you know is not half of what I know. We all know where I am going to be on February 17th. You got something to say to be an adult and use your words because slide shows are not going to fucking cut it.

Finally, I want to give a shoutout to my boy Robert Main.

[Image: Itvn.gif]

Keep up on that road to recovery my friend because I am going to be defending this title in your honor. If I win, you win…

[Image: tenor.gif]

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
Corey Smith (02-12-2021), Lycana (02-12-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (02-16-2021)