Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Wild Card Weekend (June 29th) PPV RP Archive
No "Payne" without Pain (RP1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-23-2013, 07:32 PM

(camera feed on)

(we see Andrew Morrison standing in front of Dodger Stadium)

[Image: dodger.jpg]

Ah, Los Angeles..so this is where you call home huh?..
I watched your podcast today Hunter..must say it is quite amusing..

Making fun of my nickname, you say I am unintimidating, and you say I am a joke huh…ah yes and you have your little bitch runnin her mouth as well…

Hunter, you obviously do not pay attention to anyone other than yourself, Mr. Payne, because in case you haven’t noticed, I am the furthest thing from a joke in this business. I nearly broke JTC’s neck this past Monday, in case you were watching anything than your straight-to-dvd movies.

You say Im unintimidating? Ask Michelle Cross and JTC’s children if I am unintimidating…ask all of those people in the arena who I saw screaming when I drove JTC’s skull through a Honda civic..

and ah the nickname..in case you were wondering, it was given to me by The Undertaker, because he said I reminded him of Kerry Von Erich, a legend in this profession. Yes, hard to believe, Hunter, but I do give respect when it is due, but it seems that you would rather play name games like a toddler…

and as for your manager..may I remind you what I could have done to Mrs. Cross? You would be smart to keep her mouth shut and have her stay out of business that doesn’t concern her....

The one who should be concerned is you…

Do you think I give a rat’s ass if I am in your hometown? Do you think I give a fuck 20,000 people boo me and cheer you? I don’t. The only thing I care about is causing pain. Not “Payne”…but pain, torture, and destruction. Do you think I care if it is your birthday Hunter? As far as I see it, if you continue to disrespect me by your foolish mockeries and your mouthy bitch, it will be not just a birthday, but a funeral.

(smirks)

I do not care about you or any of the people who will come to the Staples Center, because when that bell rings, you will be in the eye of the storm, and that is no joke..it will be just you and me, and I will put you through a hell that you have never felt before, I will make sure that the next time you take time off, it will not be because this company dumps your ass like the last one..itll be because I will tear you apart in the middle of the ring for your 20,000 braindead fans to witness…you HAVE been warned Hunter, you are in my path, and everything that gets in my path, gets hurt and hurt bad…

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
(06-23-2013), AlexandraCallaway (06-26-2013)