Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Rule #4080: Record Company People Are Shady! (RP1)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-07-2021, 08:27 AM

[The scene opens up with Tommy and Mr. Wiggles inside a office reception somewhere in LA. They are inside the Acon Records, where Tommy had a call for an interview once his mixtape dropped a while ago, as the two wait to get into the room, Tommy looked at a magazine of all it’s signees whom been on the label.]

T: Damn, a lot of people signed to this label, Lil Ropper, Dezamions, Horse boy… the list goes on, and they managed to get that exposer by this label.

Mr. Wiggles: Yeah that’s true, and they made some pretty good money, but seriously Tommy… is this what you want to do? I think this whole deal is going to fuck you over.

T: I know about these kind of deals, I will make sure I will let my voice be heard into this. It’s not like I am going to push a rav 4, since I already got a hoopty at home. Unlike most of these people on this magazine, I know that I am independent as hell.

Mr. Wiggles: Well, that’s why I am glad you brought me along to this meeting, because I know you will need some legal representation for this.

[Then the receptionist let the duo into the room where they meet a Herb Abrams looking man, with a receding hairline sitting behind his desk snorting a line of coke right in front of them. Then he looks up and wipes his nose, and he asked them to sit on those chairs. Then the record executive man, has one of his hoes to clean his desk and hand him his can of beer to drink, then he speaks to them both.]

Acorn Rec Guy: HELLO TOMMY WISH!... my guy, with that ep that blew up overnight. How are you feeling today?

T: I feel alright I guess, I had no idea that you’d want to see me immediately for some kind of deal. I don’t know if I can trust you or not, so I have my attorney with me to look over some few things, is that alright?

[Then Acon Rec Guy looks at Mr. Wiggles, and he nods his head at Tommy.]

Acon Rec Guy: Okay kid, so I want to know about you… where you came from… where you involved with a life of crime?... I need some few key details in order to set you up for success.

[Tommy then looks at Mr. Wiggles, who then gives him a gesture to tell him what he needed to know.]

T: I’ll keep it short, I was born and raised in Texas and been on the rap scene since the late 90s and early 2000s. I have been writing raps since I was in the eighth grade up until I graduated from High School, I kept on sending demo tapes but they went nowhere an—

Acon Rec Guy: Yeah yeah yeah… I see, I want to know this… did you ever go to jail?

T: Why is that important?

Acon Rec Guy: Well Tommy, I’ve signed some terrible people who have been in and out of the law, and they do sell well in the public. I want to be to have hardcore image, and I don’t think you are hardcore enough.

T: Oh I see, then let me tell you the truth. I am not hardcore type of person, I am an odd guy and I don’t tote guns or have a rap sheet longer then your cocaine line on the desk of yours.

[Acon Rec Guy got beet red over that line, and he gets a bit mad at Tommy, but he takes a sip of beer to calm him down.]

Acon Rec Guy: Ah a smart ass I see, well at first I thought you were a punk bitch, but I see potential in you. So here’s the deal… you get 10% of your work pay and I get 20% of your publishing, masters, and I can give you an advancement up to $600,000 dollars. I can expose you on the radio, have shows set up for you, and have Tommy Wish shine bright in LA. How does it sound?

T: Let me talk to Mr. Wiggles on this for a second, can we be out for a second?

Acon Rec Guy: Sure, take your time!

[Then Tommy and Mr. Wiggles leave the room, and they both think on the deal he set up for him. They look at one another disapprovingly on it.]

T: I think this guy is tryin to play me. 10/20 don’t make no sense to me, and an advancement up to 6G’s sounds to good to be true, since I got to pay that back which I will not do.

Mr. Wiggles: Well Tommy, I agree with you in this. Something smells fishy on this, plus taking advancement pay is a death sentence in a 360 deal. When we go back in, I’ll do the talking and over see the contract.

T: Alright then.

[Then they come back into the room, and the Acon Rec Guy topless having some local ho’s, who are also topless rubbing his shoulders which made both of them cringe. Then the Acon Rec Guy hands out the contract, which Mr. Wiggles looks into it with his glasses as he flipped on and on, he takes off the glasses and speaks to him.]

Mr. Wiggles: Yeah no, my client can’t sign this at all. Plus, I noticed on the contract that his pay will be split in six ways to Sunday, which doesn’t make sense at all.

Acon Rec Guy: That’s why I said I’ll get 20% of everything, since the rest goes to other labels since I’m a small fish in the land of sharks. Why do you think I can afford the hookers and blow? I can only get 20% of their art, as others reap the benefits of the exploitation.

Mr. Wiggles: That isn’t right at all, Tommy should get all his own masters, publishing, and be able to get compensated rightly. If you are a small fish, then you made the wrong choice to call Tommy in your label this early morning. We’ll have to decline the offer, and thank you for the time.

[Then we see two them try to get up, but the topless hookers tries to flank them, but Tommy was the main one getting all grabby while Mr. Wiggles ignore their advances on him. Then Tommy snaps out of it, and he looks at the contract and teased the Acon Rec Guy with a pen, but he tosses the contract into his face and both men leave the office as the scene fades.]

“To be honest, I never expect to be getting a call from a shitty label company who was going to low ball me. Unlike most, I like to keep myself away from the mainstream of being enslaved to a contract that I can’t maintain. Have a high advancement fee to pay back is a joke, so to those who are coming up in the industry, make your hustle and keep your day job because you don’t want to be floating in the mainstream of debt and anger over not being paid fairly.

Now, I have to deal with someone named Shaun Wylde who also tied to some deal he can’t get out of. Now, I know he is young and he feels like if he had representation, he will be able to get himself over like a million dollars. How else he got the gear? The first class tickets? The whole entourage of being under that Romeo Management Inc.

Do I have any beef them? Hell no, in fact I wanted to join their operation, but never had the courage to. But due to just seeing that I almost gotten myself a raw deal of shit, I have abstained those thoughts from joining them. Even though, they have so many people under that label, I kinda wonder how much each of them are getting paid by him… with almost half of the roster, it isn’t much.

Well, that means it’s wonderful idea that I am taking on their lead honcho Shaun in a I Quit match this Wednesday coming from now, I mean maybe he’ll quit the RMI before I’ll make him quit, over thinking about how he’s getting a fair share of the profits of his labor. Shaun is basically close to a No Vaseline deal by the time I finish with him in that ring.

Shaun, you will end up floating on the mainstream of doubt and fear as you think about why you’ve been played for such a long time, I know that you will not realize that you are being played like a piano. Well it looks like I have to tickle your ivories until you say I quit, as I treat you like a hoe you truly are. I hope you understand, that this is just me being on honest with you, as your own management isn’t being honest with you.

By the end of it all, maybe you’ll look deep inside yourself and realize that you are puppet being pulled by your master and I can be the one to cut you from those restraints… with the price of your blood on my hands.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-07-2021), Miss Fury (02-07-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-07-2021)