Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
King of the Castle- Chapter Three
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-07-2021, 06:43 AM

He knows… Chris starts to walk back over towards Robert’s hospital bedside.

” You did not think that you were going to leave without explaining to me what I saw after you beat Thad. The entire parade, accepting and putting on a BoB t-shirt handed to you by the very man that is responsible for putting me in this goddamn hospital bed.” The fire in Robert’s eyes tells its own story as Chris reaches his chair.

Well this should be good. How the fuck are you going to talk yourself out of this?

” Well like I said there are a lot of moving parts to this situation…” Chris sits back down in his chair as he and Robert lock eyes.

” And much like I have already explained to you there are things that I have to keep away from you so that you don’t do anything stupid.” Robert listens intently while Chris continues.

” Oliver and I tracked Thunder Knuckles down, and the things we had to do to him to get the information we needed to retrieve from him would make your stomach turn. In the process, we turned TK.” Robert, confused by the answer he’s been given asks.

” How did you do that?” Chris immediately responds without any form of hesitation.

” X-Bux bitch!” There’s a momentary pause before Chris continues.

” I knew the entire time the moment his involvement was made apparent that all I had to do was offer a higher price than the person who is responsible for all this. Plucking his fingernails, letting Oli enjoy breaking his nose with brass knuckles, waterboarding all of that was because I wanted the mother-fucker to suffer for what he did to you. With that hefty X-Bux payment came with him reporting back to me because they know they did not complete the job.” Chris nods his head over towards the closed door to Robert’s room where on the other side are two large men in black suites still posted outside the door itself.

” Why the hell do you think I haven’t called off the dogs at the door? It is because you are still in danger. I had to join BoB to get closer to the people connected to your injury. For example, I know Broken Oswald funneled the money to Thunder Knuckles to perpetrate the act.”

Goddamn you are good.

To be able to sit in front of him and lie is utterly amazing to me.

” Oswald is the money behind BoB and happens to be a very influential man outside of the wrestling world. Oliver has infiltrated Oswald’s corporation under the guise of an accountant so that we can obtain the connection from the man responsible for making the payment.” Robert lets out a sigh.

” Don’t make me remind you that all of this is happening in real-time. Decisions have to be made because we all can’t be in two places at one time. Oliver elected to take on this part of the mission because he also knew that had I no-showed Snow Job that whoever did this wins. If you ask me it is admirable that he cares so much about getting to the bottom of this that he would put himself on the frontlines just so we could take our spots on the top of the XWF food chain.” Robert takes in everything Chris is trying to explain.

” You have to put yourself in my situation, Chris…” Before Robert can finish Chris cuts him off.

” Put yourself in mine!” Chris gets up with anger and frustration as he kicks his chair backward and over to the floor.

Ah yes, that’s it. Get mad Chris! Get angry! Give me the excuse to come forward and do what you do not have the heart to do. He’s begging for me to stop his cold heart from beating. You can sense it just as I can.

” I have done nothing but try and spearhead this thing so we can exact the proper revenge when you can get the fuck out of here. I have been treated like nothing more than a suspect from everyone walking the face of the goddamn planet…” The frustration spews like venom as Chris lashes out at his best friend.

” I have dealt with from the outside world because I understand that the only real person off rip that had anything to gain by it was me; which is why I have done everything in my power to find the responsible party. I’ll be damned if I am going to be questioned by you when everything I have done since this has happened has been for you.” Robert replies as he asks.

” Everything?” Robert’s eyes dart towards the black bag containing Thad’s version of the Universal Championship before returning eye contact to Chris who holds up the black bag

Get him!

” Oh I see what is going on… You are just jealous that I stepped in and beat Thad to become Universal Champion…” Robert scoffs before responding.

” Not even!”

” Bullshit Rob! You have been nothing but hesitant with me, constantly questioning the decisions I have made and now even implying that stepping in on your behalf was not for our benefit but my own? Certainly feels like you are a little pissy in your panties that you are laying there and I am standing here.”

Keep going.

” That is not what I meant.”

” That what it sounds like.” Chris tries to hold in the tongue as he drops the bag containing Thad’s Universal Title on Robert's lap.

” Well there you go, it’s yours… Since it seems that IS the only thing that matters to you.” Chris turns his back towards Robert and starts walking towards the closed door to his room before being called back by Robert.

” Chris I am sorry.” Robert’s apology stops Chris in his tracks as another devilish smirk comes across his face.

You got him right where you want him. Go in for the kill. With Chris’s back to Robert he softy whispers.

” Shut the fuck up I got this.” Chris turns back around looking over at Robert who has the bag containing the Universal Championship in it.

” I can only handle feeling like a suspect for so long by you of all people before I will walk away from this. I thought I was doing what you would do if the situation is reversed but that was a mistake.” Chris stands halfway between the bed and the door.

” You truly have a lot of nerve.” Robert breaks his silence.

” Listen I know part of me is paranoid because it is incredibly difficult to be stuck in his bed and not being able to leave this room. I have nothing but my thoughts that flood my mind; I’d be lying to you if I did not run a scenario that does see you behind all of this… I’ve also run scenarios with other people involved. It’s not that I do not want to believe everything everyone says but I have not even been able to talk to anyone else about this.” The sincerity in Robert’s voice equals the same that is displayed upon his face. A tear begins to form in the corner of his eyes as he continues.

” This is the worst headspace I’ve ever been in mentally, Chris, to have to lay here and think about if I am going to be able to perform the simplest tasks let alone get back into the ring and perform in front of a live crowd. The thoughts are dark and deep…”

You have him right where you want him, well played.

” I know this shit is not easy to deal with because your heart is telling you to get your ass up and make some shit happen but your body is not going to allow it at the moment. If you want my help, cool, then trust my judgment and know that I am only trying to look out for you and your best interest. There’s a lot that I am not telling you…”

Well that is an understatement.

” I cannot run the risk of you overreacting and killing yourself. I want you to look me in the eyes and understand that everything I am doing there is a method. I am going to lure BoB in with the help of Thunder Knuckles, the very man that cracked your skull. He is going to lead me to the source and when the time is right the table is going to be set for you to handle things your way.” Tears start to roll down both sides of the face of Robert.

” I want you to know that this is the last time that I will explain myself to you when it comes to how I am handling your situation. I have done more for you than anyone else you know. I want you to think about this; anyone could have come to visit you at any point… have they? I didn’t think so. I am the only person that gives a shit about you. Nobody told you to be a dominant force in this business, nobody told you to rub the faces of your opponents in the mud, and nobody told you to make as many enemies as you have over your career.” Robert breaks back in.

” I get it, man… I feel bad enough for all of this as is. I am trying to cope with everything. I am sorry I let my thoughts run deep on you with this. I know you are only doing what you think is right, but when I am back I am coming for Thunder Knuckles and all of BoB.”

” I know… We both will be.” Robert takes the black bag and reaches it out towards Chris who walks towards Robert and his bed. Chris reaches out taking the bag.

” I got to get going. There are a few things that I need to get taken care of.”

” I am sorry.”

” Don’t worry about it.” Chris turns and walks back towards the closed door to Robert’s room. He opens the door and exits out into the hallway where he closes the door behind him. He starts to walk down the hall towards the elevator lobby. Chris retrieves his cell phone from his back pocket. He scrolls through some contacts before making a call. He places the phone to his ear as he reaches the Lobby.

” Agent Hines, Chris Page… I need you to set up a meeting with Oliver Main… As soon as possible.” Chris steps on the elevator.

… TO BE CONTINUED.

WORDS FROM THE STONED ONE:

” Hey there D…

Has the realization of how just how fucked you are started to sink in yet? You have poked the wrong goddamn bear and now that the handcuffs are off it is officially open season and you are the game that I am hunting. Thus far you haven’t done anything tangible or even made a logical case for being looked at as an upper card talent. You talk about using your title for leverage to get you this shot; sure, beating nobodies in challenges you control will give you that false sense of security when in reality you spoke my name first. You continue to question why your “title” doesn’t get the recognition all the while refusing to acknowledge why it does not. Once again like the child you are, I will try to dumb it down; when you bring a defunct title back for no other purpose than to try and get a notice on your name all the while “defending” it against shitty opponents does not do anything for you or for that “title” you are carrying around professing to be the be all end all.

I finally pegged you.

I cannot believe it has taken me so long. You are not a professional wrestler… you are an attention whore.

Yeah, that’s it.

You are one of those talents that desperately try so hard to get some spotlight only to shit the bed when it is afforded to you; much like you have done thus far against me. Now, my first two promos for you were pretty fun if I say so myself because after slapping around a REAL Champion to take his title it is great to be able to have an off week where I do not have to be so serious when my opponent sounds like a whiny little bitch. You boast and brag about a victory over Thaddeus Duke like it happened yesterday… when it happened two years ago… What have you done since then? As a matter of fact, what have you done throughout 2020? Do yourself a favor and use another talking point in a crappy attempt to compare yourself to me. The fact is you couldn’t beat any mid-card talents if you were not busy playing a political game to anyone that will listen behind that curtain.

How about how you sat down with Steve Sayors and attempt to blame everyone but YOURSELF for why you have not been afforded opportunities to challenge for the piece of Gold that garners all of the attention and has BIG MONEY attached to it. In this business you are in charge of your destiny, you dictate your pace and if you feel like you deserve an opportunity you step up and take it. Why didn’t you? Why didn’t you create an opportunity for yourself BEFORE now as opposed to sitting back with your hand out while getting into the ring with lower-tier talents instead of guys or girls like Charlie Nichols? Lacklan? Unknown Soldier? Engineer? Lux? Or any other Universal Champion since your last failure when Robert carried the strap? You bitch about not getting shots but YOU do not step up and do anything worth warranting it. You are the ever-dreaded sideline hoe when it comes to this business. Do yourself a favor fucker, as I have already pointed out you had a chance at High Stakes to enter that Battle Royale but you elected not to… you elected not to because you knew then much as you know now that you are swimming in the deep end of the pool and you have not even had your first lesson.

It is truly sad that in your mind you think you’ve “pissed me off enough” to accept your challenge.

Yeah man, this fake “world champion” thinks he’s tough shit beating up lower card tag teams… I will show him! Get the fuck out of here with that lame shit dude, who are you trying to convince? Yourself? Your acting is just about as bad as John Cena’s if you think that I or anyone else with a half a fucking brain bought into any of that horseshit; but I mean I guess it is your job to try to convince anyone that will listen that you belong at the grown folk's table instead of in the corner where I put you in my last promo. Let’s talk about a subject that I have been waiting to grace with you, and since you have opened that door wide open for me I want you to take a seat, pull out a pen and pad, and start taking notes because you sir about to learn how it feels to be schooled. Are you ready?

Splendid

There was a point in time when Robert and I had talked about possible people to bring into our family back in late 2019. He handpicked Ned while I did pick you, but the reason why it did not work out for you had nothing to do with the lack of leadership or direction and everything to do with just how lazy you were when it comes to putting in the work and effort into making something with a group of talent work. You were soooooooo worried about how YOU came off as opposed to how the team came off, and thus we did not even exile you from Cataclysm…. We just ignored you until it went away. Oh, and you are certainly welcome for that match with Gilmour, it was the last time you had to use your talent to win a match. In case you can’t tell I can give two shits about you or respect from you; unfortunately for you guys like Raven, Centurion, Ranma, Warstein, Main, Duke or any other LEGITIMATE main event player in this entire profession respects me… I promise it does not hurt my feelings not to have yours; as a matter of fact, my stock would LOWER and has lowered just for having to suffer the meaning dribble flowing off the tip of your tongue.

You continue to open your mouth and insert your foot continue to harp on opportunities and then you want to throw my name in the mix. Let’s talk about MY opportunities since you seem to think I was HANDED them. Go back to 2019 since you LOVE to live in the fucking past; going into my SECOND attempt, an attempt that was OWED to me by management following briefcase cash in on Robert, I made it clear that if I was not successful I would go to the back of the line. I wasn’t successful and I went to the back of that line before busting my ass throughout 2020 by headlining EVERY Pay-Per-View event that followed March Madness while you were jacking your dick on Anarchy or Savage. I didn’t become the best thing “sliced bread” overnight… I did it for over a year. Handed? Nah homie, that’s what did for you so you can get beat like you ALWAYS do when it matters and you can disappear into the shadows where you fucking belong. For someone who thinks he knows SOOOOOOOOO much about me, he’s exposed himself for not knowing a goddamn thing just by opening his mouth in his first promo. Case in point, calling out how I showed up wanting to take down this federation, how I turn so many times you cannot keep anything straight. Listen numb-nuts, I have not “Big Show” my career. I started wanting to tear this place down, I aligned with Robert under the same mission statement. My intentions have not changed regardless if you are too stupid to comprehend them. What it all boils down to when it comes to you is if you are going to be prepared for the beating that is coming your way. You started hot and heavy only to be hammered back down into obscurity; which is conveniently where you belong, and now you are on the cusp of your SECOND attempt at taking a claim to the top prize in this federation; maybe I’ll trash you now and circle back around to you in a month and hand you another chance so when you fail then too I’ll be able to say half the time? No wait, retaining over you on Warfare will do that for me.

You are not ready to tangle with someone the level of a Shawn Wylde let allow a Chris Page.

Come Warfare I am simply going to show up and outperform you, I’m going to outwrestle you and above all else, I am going to out-class you. Soak it all in now kiddo because this story ends with this being your last shot at ever being relevant in this federation ever again. Your demise should come from the same hands that once thought you had potential. Being a “good hand” will only get you so far… but I am not telling you anything you do not already know. Stay tuned D, I am far from done with you.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Chris Page's post:
ALIAS (02-07-2021), Lycana (02-07-2021), Miss Fury (02-07-2021), Mr. Oz (02-08-2021), Robert "The Omega" Main (02-08-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-07-2021)