Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 12:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Ballad of Mr. Radio III Act 4 (RP 5)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-23-2013, 06:27 PM

Ballad of Mr. Radio III Act 4

When we were asked if our ship was clean I looked at Trent and Trent told them that we needed to cleaned. Me, Shawn, and Varen all got off the ship to go look for Doc. A scientist by the name of Charlie walked up to us and told us that Doc is in the middle of a job. By that he probably meant working on bringing someone back to life. Charlie told us that we can wait out here and he will tell us when he is done for today. I didn't fell like waiting so we did something risky. We started to look around the station until we accidently stumbled into a the staff only room. Jessica Williams was in there and grabbed my arm and took back out to the waiting room. Shawn and Varen followed, I could tell they were getting irritated. Jessica looked frustrated and started to ask what we were doing here? I told her that we are looking for doc because we need his help with attacking the Omega base. She just looked at me and told me that Doc is just going to refuse my offer. He is too busy here and he just can't afford to die out there, he has this station to watch out for. I sighed and grabbed Jessica's hands. She blushed and I looked at her and asked her to please try and persuade Doc to at least come out here se we can talk. She looked at me and told me that she will try. Before she left and held on to her hand and I pulled her back into my arms and kissed her and told her thank you.

Minutes later Doc came out of the lab smiling. Jessica must have taken over for her for the time being. Doc walked over and shook our hands and I introduced him to Varen. Doc was really happy and asked what we were doing here. I told him that we are going to need his help with the assault on Omega base. He went from Smiling to a straight face. He told me that he's not so sure if he can help us with that, he may not be able to go but he said that he can send in some troops that Lazarus has and assist us with the assault. Then he paused and started to say that he needs our help if we want his troops. I asked him what he wanted us to do. He told us that there has been some reports of some doctors in lab C-16 2 levels above us right now, and we needed to go find out what we can find out. I told him that it will be done and me, Shawn, and Varen all hopped in the elevator and went up to C level.

We went to C-16 and the lab seemed like a normal lab but the doctors did seem suspicious. The lead Doctor who must be in charge of this lab looked at us in shock and asked us why we were in here. I told them that Doc would like to know what you are doing in here that is making the other Doctors around the lab feel uncomfortable. He charged at me with a knife and when he was lunging I grabbed his wrist and slammed him to the ground and put my knee on his head and Shawn and Varen pointed their guns at the other doctors. I demanded the Doctor to tell me what they are doing here. He just told me to go fuck myself. I got off of him and picked him up and slammed him up against the wall and asked him the same question. He spit in my face this time and told me to go to hell. He punched him across the face and told him that if he doesn't answer me I am going to snap your fucking arm. He slowly told me Fuck...You... I put him down, grabbed his arm, and snapped it across my knee. He screamed in pain and I slammed him on the wall again. I told him to fucking tell me what he is doing in here. He looked at me and told me that he would rather die than tell me what he's doing. He told Shawn to threaten one of the other doctors. The other doctor was weaker than the one I was threatening and quickly told Shawn.

Apparently all the Doctors in this lab are former Nexus Doctors and are trying to quietly shut down Lazarus. I walked over to the three pods and removed the stickers from all the pods and it revealed the Nexus logo. I then opened the pods and out came some mutated humans that had green veins. I yelled at the stubborn Doctor who now has a broken arm asking What have you done! He smirked and said that they are making mutated humans who are like zombies except they will be controlled by us and will be able to crush any human bones with just a little squeeze. I told Shawn and Varen to help me unplug the pods. the head doctor tried to jump on Varen but Varen just judo flipped him onto his back and Varen pointed his gun at him. I told Varen to calm down and just help with this. He put his gun away and we unplugged all three pods.

The lead Doctor then stood up and broke his arm back into place. He then started to crack his neck and began to mutate. One of the younger doctors told us that the lead doctor had just recently injected the venom into his veins just incase of something like this were to happen. I told the other doctors to get out of here and tell Doc what is going on. All three of us pulled out our guns and started shooting the mutant doctor. when the bullets hit him they just fell to the ground without even leaving a bruise. He charged at us and picked Shawn up and started to slam him repeatedly on the wall. Varen jumped on his back and started stabbing him then The mutant doctor let Shawn go and jumped backwards crushing Varen beneath him. He then looked at me and ran right into me crushing me inside of the wall. I could barely move, I was actually stuck in the wall.

The mutant doctor began to approach me laughing, and told me in a low mutated voice that he is going to rip me in half. He pulled me out of the wall and held me above his head. The next thing I knew the mutant dropped me and fell to his knees. Behind him was Doc with a strange looking gun that obviously did the job. The mutant started to pass out and finally it was out cold. I asked Doc if he wanted to finish it off. He told me no, that he made a promise that no one would be killed on purpose in this station. He got a bunch of guards to send him to the Blackhell Prison station in the middle of nowhere. Doc finally thanked me for helping him find out what was going in this lab. I helped up Shawn and Varen who were pretty banged up. Me and Doc shook hands and he promised that he will send as many troops as he can to the assault. We all loaded back onto the Ship and I walked up to Trent and told him to head back to Gado, I think we are ready for the assault...

To be continued...

official BOMR III theme

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
(06-24-2013)