Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Un
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-05-2021, 02:50 PM

“LIGHTS!”

“Beloved, you don’t-”

“CAMERA!”

“No, really, we-”

“ACTION!”

“.......sigh…..”

HIIIII-iiiii!

This is your reason for being, one half of the greatest ‘ship ever sailed, and YOUR Anarchy Commissioner here in BEAUTIFUL West Hollywood, California. We are, of course, at the Egg, the amazing, awe-inspiring, straight-up AMAZEBALLZ G-L Estate where the magic is made, the spiders are fed, the pigeons are roosted, AND MORE. Now, you PROBS notice the freakin’ MOB of camera and crew here today, and while all of you baby birds ARE used to seeing the G-Ls being fawned over in such ways, this is over-the-top, even for us! And THAT is because of our NEWEST content…

🎶TRUMPET FANFARE🎶

KEEPING IT COOL WITH THE KIDS!

………………..

…………………………………..

Okay, so the name is a work in progress. This...it’s our new reality show, in case you can’t figure it out…will be THE highlight of CircleTV moving forward, lovingly produced by Dark Goddess Productions, naturally. Now, we ALL have had to come up with stuff for them to video us doing...do NOT get me started on what Roxy has suggested...and the majority of what you will be seeing from ME is from my (already) EXCELLENT work as Anarchy’s Commissioner! People want to talk about Biden’s “First 30 Days?” HA! I’ve already established the new rules (which can be found posted RIGHT’CHERE in my office) AND had a hand in Vinnie’s TERRIBLE booking practices! Because for TOO LONG have wrestlers of power, wit, and skill been ignored. For TOO LONG have wrestlers with incredible histories of victory, championships, and valor been passed over for the SAME nobodies doing the SAME things. Honestly, how many times are we going to be forced to watch Barney Green’s anal destruction?

Thankfully, YOU have a Commissioner who UNDERSTANDS what this business needs. A Commissioner who UNDERSTANDS that the future of our business requires those men and women, those powerful progenitors of our generation, the opportunities that people like Vinnifred Bethany Lane have so long besmirched. Which is why I have given my return match, my return to the ring after my doctor-ordered time off (...and, yes, I passed those anger management classes the XWF HR department sent me to…), to a true PILLAR and PARAGON of our sport:

Billy "Bass" Ackwards!

The Kentukian Coal Miner with the big right hand is THE prime example of what this business needs! And he WILL fight me to determine THE #1 Contender to Ruby’s Anarchy Championship! And believe you me, I am taking this match JUST AS SERIOUSLY as I have taken ANY of my XWF matches. I’ve been working on my cardio. I’ve been juking and jiving. I’ve been increasing the fluidity of my transitions and counterholds. I am AS prepared for the Bassman as ANYONE could POSSIBLY be. And, with prayers to God Himself, I hope that I will be able to slip by this formidable challenge to my pride, honor, and career, even if only by a sliver.

Bassman, thy name is Gravest Challenge.

So mark your calendars, Baby Birds, and tune into Anarchy to see the new #1 contender be determined! And stay tuned NEXT on #KeepingUpWithTheCoolKids as Kenzi and I play some Star Trek: Fleet Commander. I run a killer Romulan Burning crew while Kenzi runs this second rate Morale crew with a maxed out Arkady. And Carol, of course, because she’s got a ladyboner for freakin’ Carol Marcus.

See you soon, and remember:

EYES

ON

ANARCHY!

Sarah Grey-Lacklan...Sar to her friends...Selena to her Beloved…L'enfant démon to her mothers...rests her head against the back of her office chair. The knot at the top of her intricate braid pushes into her head, reminding her that she needs to let it out on her day off tomorrow, and closes her eyes. Lithe fingers reach up to remove her glasses, the pressure immediately being relieved from the bridge of her nose as the thick and heavy lenses are removed. She lets out a long sigh, her body slumping momentarily, the rigid posture of the Blood Princess relaxing. After a moment, she opens her eyes and looks about her office deep within the halls of the XWF building, a room of dark greys and greens to match many of her dresses. Not for the first time, a small smile creeps onto her face as she thinks of that location of this building, knowing full well that the caretaker of the various 24/7 Halls, including that of her precious Federweight Championship, would baffle even the most staunch of veteran competitors. It is one thing to enter a prestigious building such as the Cow Palace or the Omni, but a wholly different thing to step onto a floating landmass to rival that of Sky Island or Cloud City.

Sarah’s odd red eyes move back and forth across her room, but halt on the pile of notebooks in front of her. Known to be a meticulous note-taker, with observations of friends and colleagues to the general world around her...her “Relationship Notebook” with Kenzi was rumored to include dozens of volumes....it was no wonder that, just a week or more on the job as Anarchy Commissioner, she would already have reams of data.

“...too much for one person...and Ash can’t stay forever…”

Sarah’s voice sounds as tired as her body looks, a voice worn from difficult, yet worthwhile, work. She chews on her lips in thought for a moment, then rummages into a fold in her dress and fishes out her phone. A part of her mind wishes she still had her “sweet” Windows Phone, but she understands the need for one which was actually maintained and updated. After a few presses of buttons, she pulls up a text thread with Corey Smith. She giggles to herself at their last exchange...her teasing him for appearing at a house show, of all things...and allows her fingers to send another.

Sarah is the Best, Sarah Number One
You have something which belongs to me. I wish to discuss it’s return.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-09-2021), ALIAS (02-05-2021), Miss Fury (02-09-2021)