Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 10:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lord Raab being notified on Sarah Lacklan's return to XWF
Lord Raab Offline
"The Green Disease German Monster"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-05-2021, 08:57 AM

[Image: HrOIQLF.png]

Lord Raab being notified on Sarah Lacklan's return to XWF. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 5th February. (Off-Camera)

It's been a while since Lord Raab was seen in XWF as since Sarah took off, he had no business being there. However, Kieran was doing the work in XWF, the problem was Kieran, had no reason why Lord Raab was at arenas when he was wrestling, and Raab wasn't going to tell Kieran because he's not family or his friend. Just treats Kieran as if he works with him. Raab's training in his gym, inside the headquarters, was that he had made a come back to another company. However, as he was training with his husband Samuel McPherson, Henry walks in the gym, seeing Raab working out really hard, wearing the red monster mask due to his focus on the other company's opponent. Henry goes closer to Lord Raab and Samuel, wrestling inside the ring, beating the hell out of each other to let their aggression out. As Raab stops to take a breath, Henry shouts.

Henry Losak: "Markus."

Raab turns around and sees Henry, standing there, and he shook his head.

Lord Raab: "Can't you see I'm fucking busy, training and beating the hell out of Samuel for being treated with lack of respect from Sin City Underground, not booking us in matches as of late?"

Henry Losak: "And a fine job your doing. Listen, I want to speak to you privately, and I assure you, you'll like the news I'm about to tell you, having nothing to do with the current companies your working in."

Lord Raab: "If it's about wrestling, I think I can stop to take a break. Samuel, you continue training with the other guy in the gym for training, seems like Henry wants to talk business with me."

Lord Raab got out of the ring and walks with Henry straight into the small meeting room as Henry had a smile on his face, knowing what he's going to tell Markus was going to please him a lot. As they sat down in the small meeting room and Raab says this.

Lord Raab: "What is it?"

Henry Losak: "So here it goes. You know that woman you challenged to a match in XWF a while back?"

Lord Raab: "Yes?"

Henry Losak. "Well, I've been watching a few of their shows lately, and I've not long finished watching Snow Job and guess who just announced their return to wrestling and being the boss of Anarchy?"

Lord Raab: "That fucking cunt, Sarah Lacklan?"

Henry Losak: "Yes. Now, I'm going to make a phone call to all the bosses, but Sarah Lacklan in XWF, telling them about the deal going down, although they most likely know and may have to wrestle on Anarchy against other wrestlers for a while before you get the chance to beat Sarah Lacklan, although she laid out some rules to follow."

Raab has a huge smile on his face, knowing how long he waited for a chance to knock Sarah down on the mat, due to how personal it was between him and Sarah, well mostly because on the crap she spoke about Konrad so many times, and that couldn't please him anymore than it had. Raab laughs evilly, licking his lips, grabbing his fists in and out, already looking for the match for many months, even two years since the whole deal went down. Lord Raab cared about his twin brother, especially when they were a team together elsewhere.

Lord Raab: "I don't give a shit about other wrestlers on Anarchy as they aren't the problem; I want my hands on Sarah Lacklan. If she makes some dumbass rules which knowing what Konrad told me, she has said in the past; I don't aim to follow any one of them. Since when a sick, demented monster, especially after everything she's said and done to Konrad that I follow any rules? No, I'm going to break every single one of her stupid rules to a point she'll have no choice, but facing me in a match. I will make her bleed, bash her over her thick fucking skull with a steel chair to send her a direct message."

Henry Losak: "I know you don't care for other wrestlers in XWF, but if they say you have to wrestle them before you can get your hands on Sarah Lacklan, what should I say to them?"

Lord Raab: "Fine, I'll have no problems beating the shit out of them to send Sarah a message to fuck her entire life up before facing her pathetic ass. There will be no limits with me, Henry. In my previous showings, I said that she will make sure the message will be sent that she will never ever fuck with the Raab family ever again. That's the point, and I will beat her like she'll be beaten badly with bruises on her face, black eyes with both and choke her to make her pass out. That's how desperate I am to put this fucking cunt away, once and for all. I can do what Konrad is unable to do, but this will come to an end. I will show up every single show to cause hell on Sarah and make her look pathetic and weak, vulnerable to my beatings."

It had been a dream for Lord Raab to cause her suffering and pain as he laughs like a monster would, even Henry likes the idea of Lord Raab, wanting to be vile and nasty again, but for a good solid reason to defend his twin brother from Sarah's vicious bullying and Henry nodded, smiling that while he doesn't fully agree that Lord Raab should fight Sarah, he couldn't stop honouring his brother and how much it meant to him.

Henry Losak: "I'm still proud that even if I think you should let the past go, that you're doing something for someone else other than yourself. I can't stop you from doing that because it's apart of you growing into someone different. Not many people know the real you, and even you don't."

Lord Raab: "I'm making sure this is done for good. I don't want Konrad to feel any blame for what he had to do anymore because of her bullying him, and this needs to happen, Henry, regardless if you want this to be put to rest. It won't be until after this match. It needs to happen one way or another. I've been a patient monster awaiting her return so I can make this match so personal that it will piss off her wife as well. I intend to cause malicious harm psychically and mentally, the same way as she did with my brother. Although luckily for her, I won't have to worry about defending Fizz anymore as she is out of Konrad's life anyway. Still, I need to do what's right for my brother and me."

Henry Losak: "Well, I get on the phone to all, but Sarah Lacklan bosses right now and you'll make sure Konrad's past of regret and everything he said and done will be buried in the past."

Lord Raab: "Along with the nightmares, he gets with it too. So sign me up, and I get the job done that should've been dealt with a long time ago."

Raab laughs as he leaves the small meeting room and goes downstairs, being satisfied with the news he received from Henry and he goes in the gym to see Samuel training as hard as he could. Although they checked the time, realising what it was as Lord Raab shouts.

Lord Raab: "Time you guys."

Samuel stops wrestling as he gets out of the ring and brings his notepad and pen and writes down something to Lord Raab for him to read over and says this.

Lord Raab: "Looks like I got a massive cunt problems to tackle in XWF now. That cunt of Sarah Lacklan has always been on my mind ever since she bullied Konrad viciously. I'm not holding back for shit with that horrible cunt. Anyway, I told you to stop training because we're late to pick up Callum and Maverick from school. Let's go and do that right now before I focus on causing that bitch so much hell to the point that she'll never fuck with the Raab family ever again. I'll make her have a toxic disease she really is to remember me by when it's over."

Samuel pats Raab's shoulder as they share a kiss as Samuel wipes sweat off from his face and body before the towel goes on the floor. They walk together to school to pick up their sons, before taking them back to their home and Raab continues training for the future of his match against Sarah Lacklan all afternoon, catching up on the training he had missed due to a meeting he had earlier. However, the change was he's wearing a green mask, focusing on only Sarah Lacklan beat down.

[Image: AgO3KzJ.png]

[Image: bcywcYD.jpg]

I love AJ Allmendinger.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lord Raab's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (02-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (02-05-2021)