Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Going Broke - RP 1
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-23-2013, 07:43 AM

Times have certainly changed all over the world. For a couple of centuries, the United States of America was the beacon of freedom of the entire world. Generations of immigrants from all over the world came here to create new lives. To pursue happiness. To follow hope. To chase the American Dream.

These days, people from all over the world still flock here. What they've yet to realize is that there is no money left here. We, as a whole, and as a nation, are on the brink of financial disaster. Liberal politics and policies has pushed us to the absolute limits. Think of it this way. A family earns 40 grand a year, but they spend 50 grand. They do that every year for 5 years.

When you outspend what you earn, the banks take everything you own. Your house? Gone. Your car? Gone. Your very way of life? Gone. Your marriage? Ends. You end up on public welfare forced to work meaningless jobs for little pay and drive around a 20 year old piece of s**t car that would be lucky to make it the twenty miles to that meaningless job.

Still, the immigrants come in droves. What does that say about the rest of the world?

This what has become the United States of America.

The new lives those immigrants try to create? Aren't much different than the lives they left behind in their home country. The happiness they came to pursue is no where to be found. The hopes they follow aren't even in sight. The American Dream they came to chase, doesn't exist.

The American Dream is dead for the miserable masses that were unlucky enough to be born into the middle class.

For me though, the Dream is strong. I've never had to work a day in my life and I have my father and grandfather to thank for that. I live off of the blood and the sweat of others from decades ago. What I do now, this wrestling business? That's just my cure for boredom.

I sit here by my pool, sunning myself as my beautiful wife Sara exits the mansion and walks toward me with a sheet of paper in hand.

"Hey, beautiful, what you got for me?"

"The email just came in about Warfare."

"Yeah? What is it?"

"You're in a triple threat match against Eric Rex and Tony Santos."

"It's like they grabbed dull, boring and awesome and rolled it all into one match."

"Which one is dull and which one is boring?"

"Does it matter?"

"Not really."

"Did either of them release promos yet?"

"Just Eric Rex, so far."

"Let's go upstairs."

"Already? You didn't even talk about your worthless opponents yet."

"Ha! No, not for that. I want to go to the theater so I can watch these Eric Rex promos."

"Are you going to speak about Rex?"

"Nturally."

"Then can we?"

"Anything for you, babe."

I get off my lounger by the pool and we both head inside and upstairs toward the theater.

"Eric Rex, after watching your promos, I've come to the conclusion that you are actually both dull AND boring. I hope Tony Santos releases something even remotely entertaining because after watching your s**t, I've realized its ten minutes of my life, I'll never get back.

"Ever.

"You claim to have so much money, yet you haven't bought yourself a personality. Having the personality of a f***ing stick will get you no where, Rex. No where. For you to think for even a nano-second that anyone or anything controls Sean Falcon, other than Sean Falcon, proves you're not only without personality, but also dumber than box of rocks!

"You're making a big mistake, Rex. You're worrying too much about Wallace Witasick and KnightMask and that bastard child you claim is now yours. You're forgetting about what stands in your path on Wednesday night!

"Sean mother f***ing Falcon!

"So, Bolo is KnightMask? I don't think that was a handful of energy pills you took. Not only that, but KnightMask, a known mute, screamed "I quit." Seems like you were on morphine and hallucinating big time!

"Oh, I see.

"You were dreaming.

"I should've seen that part coming. To think that anyone burns Sean Falcon, is in fact a dream. More than that, actually. A f***ing nightmare!

"Nobody beats Sean Falcon. I've won at every venture of my entire damn life and that's not about to change anytime soon. Why? Because that's what winners do. They win. Losers, such as yourself, do nothing more than dream.

"Dream of winning. Dream of not wasting away amid mediocrity. Dreaming of something other than a crowd of numerous men around you.

"Eric Rex, you are about to find out just why Sean Falcon is exactly what I say I am...

"Elite.

"I am Elite, Eric. I'm an Elite person. Elite athlete. Elite mentally. I am Elite in every damn way. I am superior to you. I am superior to everyone in this company and I continue to prove that.

"How?

"By winning each and every damn time I step through those ropes.

"I'm the hottest rising star in the XWF and with my beautiful wife Sara, and my protégé, Shawn Hero by my side, there is absolutely nothing and no one that can stop me!

"Not you, not Santos, not Witasick, not that buried dumb ass Sebastian Duke, NO ONE! NOBODY! NOT NOW! NOT EVER!

"Believe it!"

"Okay, let's go."

"Where?"

"The bedroom. Where else?"

"Did I turn you on?"

"Every time you talk."

She grabs me by the arm and pulls me out of the theater as the scene fades out.

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sean Falcon's post:
DeathMerchant (06-23-2013)