Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This is War!
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-23-2013, 04:29 PM

"Give us our money back!"

"What about us?"

"THIS IS WAR!"

[Image: readers-explosion_1967562i.jpg]

Everywhere we look, we can see people rioting. Burnt cars, painted walls... The streets are no longer safe. Even though there are law enforcers everywhere, no one can handle the crowd. Hundreds of civilians armed with household objects have taken over the streets. Somewhere between them is Jack Kronus. Being a natural leader, he managed to get the crowd to attack the city hall. That wasn't probably the smartest move. Now, he had a bunch of cops trying to arrest him. He quickly made his way throught the crowd, looking for his friend Paradox while running from the angry law enforcers. After dodging a full clip of rubber bullets and climbing to a burning school bus, Jack spotted Paradox fighting with another rioter. Kronus quickly approached him from behind and hit him with a brick to the head. Paradox was surprised to see Jack there, since they had agreed to meet one hour later behind the local shopping center.

"Lets roll! We already have enought problems..."

"Hey Jack, wait for me!"

After making sure the cops had lost their track, "The Phantom" and Paradox decided to rest for a while in an abandoned warehouse. Breaking their way in, they quickly got inside and looked for a place to sleep for a couple hours. They found what seemed to be a pile of card boxes. Since the warehouse was dark, and there no one would find them, they decided that if was safe to stay there.

"We will have to stay here for the night. There are people looking for us, and the streets are no longer safe..."

"I just hope there were no reporters between the crowd. If the XWF management finds out that I was anywhere near this riots, I will get fired before I even get my first match..."

"Do you really want to do this? I mean, if you become a wrestler, you will have to give up all of this... The riots... The fights... This is our life, right?"

"It won't be forever. I just want to stay in that business long enought to get some nice cash. After that, I can go back to rioting. Besides, we need some cash for our big operation. The City Hall is a big step, but if we want to make some important changes, we have to take out bigger targets. With money, we can do all sorts of things. C4 bombs, pepper spray, guns..."

"I guess you are right. So, how is it going? I heard you are going to have your first match next Wednesday. Who are the opponents?"

"They aren't a threat. One of them calls himself "Death Merchant".

"Who the hell is he? The local funeral agency owner?"

"Probably. The other one his Agent Orange, a newly hired loser that has been wrestling dark matches on house shows. They wo...

BAM!!!

Suddenly, a loud explosion is heard on the outside. After some silent seconds, bullets star flying throught the air. People start screaming, and some of them try to fight back, only to be shot down. Jack and Paradox, uncertain of what is happening outside, look for a window to peek throught.

"They are killing the civilians!"

Both of them quickly get away from the windows and start thinking about a plan to get away from that place. Obviously, it wasn't safe anymore. When they start looking for a back door, people start entering through the front door. Behind them a group of 4 men armed with shotguns starts shooting. Two rebels got shot down, while the others tried to push out the shooters

"Quickly, to the sewers!"

"This ain't a riot no more. THIS IS WAR!"

[-] The following 1 user Likes "The Phantom" Jack Kronus's post:
Mr. Radio (06-24-2013)