Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good job, Betsy
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-01-2021, 10:22 AM

I'm happy to see you won the title I created, bb.

Now maybe you'll watch your mouth and remember who you work for.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
HeavensToBetsy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-01-2021, 02:37 PM

Oh Roxy... I’m going to take this trinket you created and make it mean something. This division is mine now. It’s about time you put some respect in your tone when you address me in the future.

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-01-2021, 02:47 PM

*opens bag of triple-organic certified popped corn*
Hate Post Like Post
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-01-2021, 04:28 PM

Congrats betsy but remember I didnt lose
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brooke Hernandez's post:
Charlie Nickles (02-01-2021)
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-01-2021, 04:46 PM

(02-01-2021, 04:28 PM)Geri Vayden Said: Congrats betsy but remember I didnt lose

Yes, but you also didn't win.

Congrats Betsy finally a woman that the female fans can be proud of

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
Charlie Nickles (02-01-2021), HeavensToBetsy (02-01-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (02-01-2021)
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:

02-01-2021, 07:21 PM

Who are you? That is right, nobody!

Betsy, I am coming for you!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brooke Hernandez's post:
Miss Fury (02-01-2021)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2021, 06:25 AM

Remember there are a lot of hungry women out there Betsy Wetsy. We are the XWF now
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-02-2021, 07:20 AM

Oh Betsy.

It means something because we say it means something. That's what makes Vinnie and me bosses and what makes you and the other puppets dance on strings.

We say "here's a thing" and you all fall over each other to win it.

So adorable.

*Snatches bag of popcorn from Sar and reads the calorie number, eyes widening*

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-02-2021, 07:52 AM

(02-02-2021, 07:20 AM)Roxy Cotton Said: Snatches bag of popcorn from Sar

*popped corn
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-02-2021, 08:10 AM

Great! Just GREAT! Now Rox says I have to take her to the doctor because she got an eye roll injury!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2021, 10:51 AM

You couldn't even beat a dick let alone me
Hate Post Like Post
HeavensToBetsy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-02-2021, 01:04 PM

My goodness, where do I even begin? Eh, why not the champion I just uncrowned? If memory serves me correctly, Scary Geri, I've already beaten you one on one. In fact, when I busted your ass in that cage, I should have had the number one contender's spot then and there. Therefore, I merely took what was nonofficially mine. However, if you're that determined for another embarrassing loss at my hands, I'd be happy to oblige.

Ash... LMAO, go home.

Savannah, a true lady and scholar. Thank you kindly and I hope to see you around.

Roxy... Oh Roxy... As it is with being a champion, being the boss is merely a title held by those in a very precarious position of power. Any boss can be toppled off the top with one little push. Do you really believe ME to be the puppet? If so, you better hope I don't choke you with my strings when we get our match booked in GCWA. This division has fallen into chaos and disarray due to the weak representation of the Shooting Star. I'm going to remedy that. It's not about the belt you dangle before us, anyone can carry in a piece of tinfoil and cardboard and call it a title. It's the person behind the belt that matters. All eyes are being drawn in my direction and I intend to make the most of it.

So come one, come all. If you think you have what it takes to liberate this strap from me, I invite you to attempt to do so. Until then, this is your Shooting Star Champion signing out.

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:

02-02-2021, 08:17 PM

(02-02-2021, 01:04 PM)HeavensToBetsy Said: My goodness, where do I even begin? Eh, why not the champion I just uncrowned? If memory serves me correctly, Scary Geri, I've already beaten you one on one. In fact, when I busted your ass in that cage, I should have had the number one contender's spot then and there. Therefore, I merely took what was nonofficially mine. However, if you're that determined for another embarrassing loss at my hands, I'd be happy to oblige.

Ash... LMAO, go home.

Savannah, a true lady and scholar. Thank you kindly and I hope to see you around.

Roxy... Oh Roxy... As it is with being a champion, being the boss is merely a title held by those in a very precarious position of power. Any boss can be toppled off the top with one little push. Do you really believe ME to be the puppet? If so, you better hope I don't choke you with my strings when we get our match booked in GCWA. This division has fallen into chaos and disarray due to the weak representation of the Shooting Star. I'm going to remedy that. It's not about the belt you dangle before us, anyone can carry in a piece of tinfoil and cardboard and call it a title. It's the person behind the belt that matters. All eyes are being drawn in my direction and I intend to make the most of it.

So come one, come all. If you think you have what it takes to liberate this strap from me, I invite you to attempt to do so. Until then, this is your Shooting Star Champion signing out.

Book it Theo!
Hate Post Like Post