Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Before Snowjob...
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-31-2021, 10:13 AM

xwf99.com/snowjobxxx

We see the trio all in suits near the arena before it was open during the afternoon, and they are standing on a podium where there was about ten people wearing mask and socially distancing themselves as they try to ask them questions.

"Hey JB, are you willing to sacrifice your friendship with Tommy for a chance of being the XWF World Champion tonight?"

"No... hell, I didn't even bother cut myself a promo on it... since i'm really a non factor in this match more so than Tommy is.. I have nothing to prove in this match."

"Tommy are you willing to ruin your friendship over the XWF World title?"

"Probably not either, all it is to feed Big D's wannabe Triple H/Double J status quo... since it's his world, we are just playing along within it. While it's time for him to play the game, we are going to be the ones to study methods and techniques to use against him tonight."

"Reggie, how do you feel about knowing you are going to lose the belt tonight against Alias?"

"Well you might be right, it's been so long since i've held it that once Piggy came outta no where with his attack... I wanted to bash his skull in even more, but I stopped and regained my self control to not hurt him. So it's a long time coming if that's the case y'ah know?... I'll even be SO HAPPY to celebrate with him tonight!"

Reggie then shows off a sarcastic smile. Then motions a cut throat taunt at the camera and backs away.

"Oh John, what are your plans for this coming February post Snowjob?"

"You know, Savage shit... Anarchy shit.. maybe i might go beat up Boris in order to get to Tula and ask her to be my valentine, shit like that."

JB then laughs a bit.

"Tommy what are your plans for February post Snowjob?"

Tommy scratches his head.

"I don't know, all I know is that i'm going to Italy i think to fight in... same thing with Anarchy but with me binging on Kenzi's show...pants below my ankles of course... and just to have some fun, maybe also find my valentine's in the process."

Tommy then mouths "JENNY MYST CALL ME!"as he backs away, then Reggie comes up.

"Hey Reggie, what are your plans post Snowjob?..."

"Good question, i'm going to take a long hiatus from in ring action for brief period of time, because this match is going to drain the life outta me... so no go on in ring antics. But, i'll be around with the gang...this time on the outside of things. Although, you fans are going to see what I have in store for the end of the match... consider that as the last time you'll see me in the ring...for now."

Then Mr Wiggles then tells everyone that the interview is over and the trio leave the podium as it cuts to the Snowjob logo.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-31-2021), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-31-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-31-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-31-2021)