Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
Whiskey In The Jar
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-30-2021, 11:56 PM

Charlie Nickles. I am ready for this battle against you. Once that bell rings, It will be unlucky for you. You are gonna see the Daddy of Violence like you have never seen him before.

Fighting you in this environment doesn't scare me in the slightest. My body may be slightly broken down but I got nothing to lose. I got nothing to go home to. Put me out of my misery. I am begging you.

There is no fear in my eyes. May only have one left in my head but that has never stopped me from backing down when push came to shove. I got that whiskey in the jar.

You talk about BOB being a joke. Yet, Look at who we got in our ranks. A bunch of fine wrestlers who will rebuild the XWF. I am willing to live and die by the sword. Ready to hang from the gallows if I have to.

Our mission will not end or be stopped. We are gonna take over the XWF. So stand and deliver. The panes of glass I plan on cracking over your head is gonna be well worth the wait. Daddy is hungry. Daddy is gonna show you pain.

Welcome to your judgement, Nickles.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-31-2021), Atara Raven (01-31-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-31-2021)