Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
To Jump Or Not To Jump That Is The Question
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-30-2021, 11:56 PM

My first XWF PPV is just a few days away and while I wasn’t originally too excited to being part of this 6 on 6 match as I have no clue what exactly a Blitz Football Massacre and thought that it was that XWF management wanted the 12 of us to play a game of football instead of wrestling as they pay us to do, but once management explained that wasn’t the case and that the football was only in the name of the match because it was taking place on a football field and that we can wrestle and battle anywhere. While I am not the biggest person in this match, you would think that hearing this would make me nervous but that is nowhere near the truth and honestly this 4’11 little bitch is excited to get the chance to show the XWF fans what crazy shit I am willing to do once I step in that ring and hear that bell ring and part of me has been racking my brain trying to think of what I could do that would make the fans take notice.

I have been in Green Bay a few days now just relaxing and trying to enjoy the sites but with this fucking corona virus still going on strong this hasn’t been the most entertaining trip and I have been finding myself staying in my hotel room more than anything else. I am starting to go stir crazy and need to get out of this hotel room so I have decided that maybe I would take a trip down to Lambeau Field to see how the set up was going for Snow Job tomorrow night and see if maybe once I see the layout if I can figure what the crazy thing might be.

I throw on a pair of tight black lululemon yoga pants that are easily a size too small for me as they are snugged against all the right places. I paired the pants with an also black long sleeve halter top that with the pushup bra I was wearing really pushed the girls to attention, it also showed just enough of my navel that you could see the I had the top of it pierced with hanging moon shaped jewel that was fitted with an aquamarine stone. As I head to the door, I grab my mask and I slowly put it on. I am still not used to this whole thing and hate wearing a mask but because I can’t afford to get sick just because I didn’t want to wear a mask I do it. Once my mask is on and sitting right, I grab my jean jacket from the chair near the door and I fling it over my shoulder as I walk out of the room.

The scene opens back up just as the cab I was taking pulled up to Lambeau Field. I pay the driver and get out of the cab, as the cab pulls away, I just stand there a few moments. Since no one is around me I lower my mask for a few seconds to take in a few deep breaths before I start walking towards the back stage area gates. As I start to get closer, I notice a tall overweight gentleman standing at the gates. I don’t know why I thought that I could just walk into the stadium without getting stopped but maybe I could flirt my way into the field.

I walk up to the gate and just like I figured the guard stopped me

Excuse me where do you think you are going?

I could feel his eyes looking me up and down so I stick out my chest some hoping that maybe a little boobage will help.

I am a wrestler for the XWF and was just wondering if I could maybe go a take a quick look at how the set up was coming.

Sorry no one other than set up is allowed in today.

I bite my lip and slide my hand across his face

Is there nothing I could do to maybe allow you to make an exception?

I lean in a give him a little kiss on the cheek. He looks me up and down again and then a smile comes over his face, it was one of those smiles that made me knew that he was thinking of something that no even a slut like me would be willing to do. Maybe if he was a little better looking but this guy does nothing to get my motor running. I signal him to come closer and as he bends down to get another kiss but this time on the lips, I knee him in the junk as hard as I could sending him straight to the ground holding his junk. I step over him and walk towards the field. Set up was going well and the ring was already set up and ready to go so I decided to roll into the ring and just stare out at how open it was and how I have never wrestled in a place this size before.

As I stand in the ring I look over at the goalpost down the field and right away I know I want to figure out how the fuck am I going to be able to climb up there, as I want to add something to this match that will make me stand out and that will be me jumping off of those. I rolled out of the ring and walk over to the goalpost, once I was standing beside it I didn’t realize how tall they were and that over that a small piece of padding around them there was nothing really I could use to jump up. I try to wrap my arms around this padding to pull myself up but that didn’t even come close to working and I could barely get more than a few inches off the ground before sliding back down. I stood there trying to figure out what exactly I could do when I saw that the stage crew had left one of those big 10 ft ladders to the side. I walk over to the ladder and lift it off the ground some to the point that I could drag it the few feet to the goalpost. I set up the ladder and slowly stand to climb, once I was at the top of the ladder I grabbed onto the post and tried to grip it so that I could step from the ladder to the post but because it was so slippery I had to take it slow but after a few minutes of planning and managed to get both feet onto the post. Since I didn’t really have the balance down, I gripped onto the pole with my life. I look down at the ground and right away the ground so much farther and I felt a little dizzy but I knew that I had to fight through it and after a few seconds everything went back to normal and I was able to see everything perfectly and I knew that come tomorrow when the adrenaline is pumping I will be more than ready to take the plunge and jump down the over 10 feet to the ground below.

[Image: savannah.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-31-2021), Atara Raven (01-31-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-31-2021)