Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
How I Could Just Kill A Man
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-29-2021, 06:30 PM

Unity.

It's a word I've heard a lot lately. We need to "unite" as a country. Now that the years of the Trump Administration are behind us, we need to get together as a nation. Sit down with those we disagree with, and work out our problems. Then we can finally heal as a nation. Sounds good, right?

Fuck that noise.

There can be no unity without accountability, and this QAnon/MAGA movement have yet to have any sort of penance for what they did to this county. You stoke the flames of white nationalism? You lead a group of people into the Capitol, a homegrown terrorist attack? You try to overturn the results of an election? And suddenly, you want all of us to come together?

Sorry, that's not going to happen. Not while Donald Trump still exists. Not while Josh Hawley still exists. Not while Marjorie Taylor Greene still exists…

And not while Holy Roman War Horse still exists.

And I know you feel the same way as I do, Roman. You believe the only way forward is the total annihilation of your political enemies. And while the rest of your friends over at 4chan are too big of pussies to try to do it themselves, you, Roman...you actually decided to step up. You put your money where your mouth is, and you challenged me to a rooftop brawl.

Of course, you're going to be there all by yourself, aren't you? You're totally not going to get a bunch of alt-right Proud Boy jackasses to try and jump me the moment I show up to Green Bay.

You and your entire movement are so fucking easy plan for, it's ridiculous.

You're all the same. Your white folks from the suburbs and exurban areas who see that this world isn't catered to your every whim anymore. There are consequences to your words and your actions now. People other than you have RIGHTS! What a fucking concept that is. You mean to tell me gays can get married now? That must be destroying hetrosexual relationships in some strange, undefined way.

You hide behind your machismo. You have this thought of being the "alpha male" - like you're fucking Rambo or something - but you don't do jack shit the moment someone your size steps up to you. A woman refuses to sleep with you? Sure, you'll get violent then. See a gay couple minding their own business at a bar? Yeah, you'll start shit then. But when someone steps up to your face and tells you to go fuck yourself without an ounce of fear in their voice?

Suddenly you start pissing yourself. And you turn to Twitter and Parler and find other people who pissed themselves, too. And you join the MAGA Piss Baby Club, and talk about how YOU are the real victims of hate in this country.

No, you're not victims of shit. You're members of a cult, and you found a leader willing to pat you on the top of your head and tell you how much he loves you. You found someone who hates the same people you hate, and tells you that it's ok to carry that kind of hate, and that makes you feel all tingly in your gonads.

"Economic anxiety?" Give me a fucking break. People in the poorest states vote for the same representatives, same senators, same governor's, and same president year after year. They check the "Straight Ticket Republican" option on their ballot. And year after year, their unemployment goes up, and their property values plummet, and their loved ones get hooked on opioids, and their kids move to college and never come back, and somehow it's still all the fault of Mexicans, or affirmative action, or feminism, or what have you, and liberals get all the blame, despite not having an ounce of power in these areas. It's all about hate. Pure, 100% hate. And it's about hating someone different than yourself.

Don't believe me? Think of this - after 9/11, we rounded up and questioned every Arab American in this country. We spied on them, put them on no fly lists, and militant freaks destroyed their homes and businesses, and what was the rationale? "It's to make us safer. We have to take some rights away in order for all of us to be safer." But the moment you're asked to wear a God damn mask in the middle of a pandemic?

All hell breaks loose.

You're not a movement of freedom. You're a movement of anti inconvenience. You don't care what happens to other people, just as long as you still get to do whatever the fuck you want. You want to scream at the young girl behind the country that's making $7.25 an hour because she refused to give you a refund on that shirt you bought 3 years ago. You want the ability to say the N word in public and claim you're allowed to because "you are friends with some black people". You want to be able to question a woman when she is raped about what she wore and what she was drinking that night, because you "have a buddy who was falsely accused".

News flash: your buddy is a rapist. And you're an enabler.

You're the kind of person that screams about "Cancel Culture". You use it as a crutch. Instead of taking any ounce of responsibility or self reflection, you feel the need to bundle all the criticisms into one "Cancel Culture" box. Say something shitty? Nope, it's just cancel culture. Joke isn't funny? Nope, that's cancel culture. Can't so much as win a match against Boris? Must be Cancel Culture.

For some, this line of thinking can be corrected. There are people out there that I know think this way, but once they see the light, they will change. They were brainwashed by their Fox News watching parents, but once they begin to speak to actual people that these policies effect, they start to come around.

But others? Others are just complete jackasses that will never change. They're the people who stormed the Capitol. They're the people who ran the Joe Biden bus of the road.

They're your YouTube bloggers who decide to turn hate into a character trait and join a wrestling federation.

War Horse, there is no redemption arc for you. You're not going to get that "George Bush dancing on Ellen" moment. You sealed that fate when you demanded this match. You want me dead. You want to throw me off the top of roof into a crowd of your adorning fans and watch as my head splits open and my blood coats the parking lot. This is your one opportunity to murder a liberal and get away with it, because we both signed waivers that allowed this match to happen. Hell, I'm sure your bragging to your MAGA buddies in forums and bars that you're about to "murder that beta cuck" at Snow Job.

It is that line of thinking that dug your grave, and etched your end date on a tombstone.

I was ok with just kicking the shit out of you. I figure that would be enough. I'd show up, beat you around the ring for a few minutes, maybe give you some color, and go home. That was my plan for this event.

But no, you had to get together with the likes of Ric Keller and Roger Stone and probably a Trump or two, and they filled you with all these ideas. "You could kill that lib and get away with it. We could set him up, beat him down, and all you have to do is throw him off the roof." Does this sound like a conversation you had? I'm going to bet that I have it spot on.

But you didn't bother to ask these fools - what happens if they can't stop me? What happens when a bunch of overweight Call of Duty cosplayers can't physically take down the professional athlete? What happens when these Congressmen and business executives, who never lifted a weight in their lives, get taken down? Then what?

Well, then you're just left with you and me. One on one. And you know, if that happens, you're fucked.

Forget for a second the political aspect of this match. Just picture this "tale of the tape" if you will. On one side of the match, there is a man who has won more wrestling matches in the XWF than anyone in history. In terms of overall gold, no one is more decorated than him. A legend several times over, and an icon to many in the business.

On the other side, you have a YouTuber in a horse mask that has won one match in his entire career. I know that these resume things can be a bit misleading, but...dude. There's mismatches, and then there's this.

Now, add in the politics of this match. Add in the fact that you stump for literal Nazis and conspiracy theorists. Add in the fact that I saw members of Congress, some of whom are my friends, running for their lives as a dude in a viking helmet threatened to hang them. Add in the fact that you have leaders of this movement - Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lauren Boebert, Ted Cruz, Scott Perry, the list can go on - making decisions and passing laws in our country. Add in the fact that you and your movement thinks an unarmed black man getting shot by a cop should have "complied", but a group of people murdering a cop in the halls of Congress are "patriots".

Add in the fact that you and your movement doesn't think my daughter should be allowed to get married, just because she happened to fall in love with another woman.

Oh yeah, Roman. This is more than personal. This boils down to my very core. I watched five years ago when a man, who was once my friend and business partner, only to completely sell me down a river and stab me in the back, build a political campaign based on hating people and taking away the rights of those that I hold dear. These are my friends. My family members. My sister. My daughter. Folks I have known all my life, on the receiving end of a bunch of hate spewed by radicals who have been fed lies.

All my life, I've fought for myself. Professional wrestling is kind of selfish like that. You need to go in with a sense of pride in yourself. And for 20 years, I've done that. I wanted to build my legacy and build my career, and I wanted to look good doing it.

But this fight? This isn't about me at all. Because when it's all said and done, if the QAnon white nationalists get their way...my life remains pretty much the same. I'm a straight white man. My rights aren't on the line. My right to simply exist is not up for debate. I could turn off the TV, delete social media, and just go on about my life.

But there comes a time when you need to take up the burden for someone else. Sometimes you need to do something, even if you're not directly in harm's way. The word "ally" gets thrown around a lot in liberal circles. You know what a REAL ally is? It's one that screams for those that have no voice. My life is on the line in this match only because I'm allowing it to be. Marginalized people in this country? Their lives are on the line every single day. I think it's only fair if they get a little bit of a shield for once.

Before Sunday, I have to apologize. I'm sorry to Ruby, who has to witness what I am about to do. I'm sorry to the folks at home who are going to be treated to graphic content. I'm sorry to the folks of Green Bay for not giving you an entertaining match. And I'm sorry to the Packers for messing up your parking lot.

But I will not apologize to Roman, his family, or his movement, because I am not sorry that it has come to this. Some folks need a wake up call. Some folks need to be taught a lesson. And some folks need to be made an example out of.

You fall in Category 3.

I hope you have your affairs in order, Roman. I would say that I hope you have a will drawn up, but I know you don't. You likely don't believe in that kind of thing. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you left some notes lying around so people can think you're the real Q after you die, and in a couple of months you'll pop out of a box or some shit. After all, reality is just a concept to you.

Your final day on Earth is approaching, Roman. Was it all worth it? When you pledged to die for your cause, was this what you had in mind? I'm sure everyone in your movement envisioned going out on the streets, gun in hand, being gun down in a blaze of glory while their comrades march onward to victory. I'm sure that's the honorable death you were hoping for.

Instead, you're going out live on pay per view, being thrown off the top of a building, as the entire world laughs at you. It's almost as bad as that dude who tazed himself in the nuts trying to steal a picture of Tip O'Neal. "Grand Wizard, how did Holy Roman War Horse die?" "Well, Cletes, he was killed when he was thrown off the top of Lambeau Stadium with a giant shit in his pants."

And then, that's it...you're faded from memory forever. You're not even going to be a martyr - you're just going to be seen as a fool. A fool who spent it all just to meet his…

FINAL FANTASY!!!

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
R.L. Edgar (01-29-2021), Ruby (01-30-2021)