Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 11:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll miss you, Daddy.
NA Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-25-2021, 08:08 AM Wink  I'll miss you, Daddy. -->

"You'll be fine. You know what you are?"

Solace: A Tatum. *She rolls her eyes knowing her father can't see her over the phone.*

Father Tatum: That's right. You are a Tatum. *He chuckles* You sound like somebody's been reminding you of that your entire life.

Solace can't help but smile.

Solace: I wonder who... *She loves her father more than anything.*

Father Tatum: Hey now. I say it because it means something!

Solace: What are you going to do now, Daddy? You need someone that isn't thousands of miles away to take care of you.

She hears his scoff from her end.

Father Tatum: Please spare me, young lady. Your father does not need to be taken care of!

Solace: Now, come on Daddy. You can't fool me. I spent the 23 years of my life with only you, I think I'd know.

Father Tatum: I didn't say it would be easy without my girl. I'm just saying I'll be fine. After-all I'm a...

Solace: You're a Tatum. *She smiles and knows he is doing the same.*

Father Tatum: I miss you already, Sol.

Solace: I miss you too, Daddy. *The tone of their conversation shifts to one of sadness.*

Father Tatum: But you listen to me. You are 23 years young and you have a great oppurtunity here, one I wouldn't squander away over this old man.

Solace: I know, Daddy.

Father Tatum: I want you to do what you do best: Focus. Make some friends, have some fun, and kick some ass.

Solace smiles and almost laughs.

Father Tatum: That's the best way to take care of this old man. Show me you can make things work for yourself now and I'll be here when you're in town.

Solace: Okay, Daddy.

Father Tatum: But you better call me!

Solace: I will, Daddy. I love you...

Father Tatum: I love you too, my love. You're going to do great. Have you found a good gym?

Solace: I've been looking around.

Father Tatum: That's number one, baby. Make sure you keep those skills fine tuned and don't lose focus because when you slop...

Solace: You drop. I know, Daddy.

Father Tatum: Looks like it's about time I shut my mouth and let you be.

Solace: No, Daddy. It's fine. I like hearing it. I hear your voice all the time in my head.

Father Tatum: I suppose I have been overbearing.

Solace: No, Daddy. You're always right. I'm thankful that it was you who raised me.

Father Tatum: Me too, Sol. Me too.

Solace fights the anger inside of her at the mere thought of her mother and what pain she had caused her father and by proxy, her as well.

Father Tatum: I should let you go. Just remember... I'm going to be here just a phone call away so if you need a smile, i'll be waiting on it.

Solace: Thanks, Daddy. Talk to you later.

Father Tatum: Bye for now.

After the phone call, Solace releases a sigh of stress, placing her phone down on the table and fingers her hair out of her face and behind her ear.

This is my chance to be something. This is my chance to step out of my comfort zone and prove that I'm nothing like her. The XWF seems like it's the place to begin this journey, in spite of the usual Santanic cults and prissy divas. I'll simply walk in, make my presense known, and stay far, far away from any of their meloncoly drama.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like NA's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-25-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-25-2021), Theo Pryce (01-25-2021)