Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
Deadly Alliance
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-23-2021, 11:57 PM

So Azrael Erebus brought Maxwell Maximus, into his home and you couldn't be more horrified. Yet, there they both were, inside the laboratory located within, the deep, darkened bowels of Azrael's house. Otherwise known as the basement. Maxwell, stepping from a different smaller room, through a thick, heavy, industrial style metal door. Before he threw on his suit jacket and cast a glance over at Azrael as he chuckled.

"Wow. Well, that was certainly an experience, one I'll never forget I might add and I thought I had terrible medical exams performed by humans, then I became very well acquainted with your robot. Though that wasn't really considered being done for medical purposes, now was it? On the bright side, now I can cross that off the list, I never would find myself making ever. So that thing can really self destruct, on command?"

Stationed by a metal table with a bunch of monitors, built into the wall above it, with his chair turned and back facing them all, Azrael held up a remote and waved it.

"The room is lead lined and triple reinforced with a highly protective metal that doesn't even exist on earth. I could have detonated, several bombs in there and literally blew you up, beyond smithereens and structurally, my house wouldn't be affected, in the slightest. It's also super sound proof, no one would ever even hear the explosions. Self cleaning and sterilizing too. There would have been zero evidence you were here."

"That's a lot of precautions, why did you create that room? I assume you built this in advance."

"Sometime closely after I bought the house. Yes. You never know when you might need to trap someone or something and have the option to blow 'em up. I don't have powers anymore and I wouldn't want to clean the room out but that's something that needs to be done. You can't leave it a mess, no matter how little there is left in the room."

Slowly, Maxwell's eyes scanned the rest of the interior of Azrael's lab, his gaze passing over the variety of objects inside and laughed, shaking his head. It was a vast collection - inventions, artifacts, potions, talismans and even a huge shelving unit, filled with books and scrolls. Then he took a seat on a dark burgundy, leather sofa and crossed one leg, over the other.

"You're collection seems to have expanded. I'm not at all surprised, you were always the ever curious, explorer wandering places where few would dare to tread... or sanely should."

"A man has to have his hobbies. Perchance, could you get on with the information you wanted to share with me because I know agreeing to have a conversation with you might have confused you, especially since we are in my home and this may suggest a level of comfort or familiarity to our exceedingly, regrettable past. Allow me to clarify things for you though, we aren't friends. The very sight of you, sickens me to my core and fills me with tremendous rage. As time progresses, the urge to kill is swiftly rising within me and I don't know how long I can be near you, without murdering you, in the most brutal way a mind could conceive. Not just any mind. My mind. And I am quite creative, on an average day with absolutely no prompting at all. Give me a good dose of proper motivation and your death would be an echo on the universe, no being could ever repeat. Or... "

Azrael leapt up from his chair, placed his hand on a panel on the wall, that immediately started to glow a vibrant shade of scarlet, right before it slid upward and he swiftly removed, a three barrel gun from inside. A gun that appeared like this.

[Image: COgvRAR.jpg]

After which, he gave the absolute, most delightful, glee filled giggle and then his face went completely deadpan, his eyes like ice as he stared practically through Maxwell, pointing the gun directly at Max. Its aim set for the center of Maxwell's skull.

"I could just shoot you in the head and be done with it. This may show a lacking of imagination but I can live with that. Besides, there's something to be said about the classics, don't you think? Tick, tock Maxwell. Time to talk. Who knows, if I like what you have to verbally offer, I might even let you leave with your life. Heavy emphasis on the word - might."

"Wow! I got chills! That was exceptionally aggressive and delivered with pure fire. I mean, this almost reminds me of the old days. Except back then you couldn't talk and only had one arm. This performance was a magnificent theater production whereas before, it was considered improvisational, silent fore..."

Click. Azrael cocked the hammers of his three barrel gun, in one quick motion.

"Finish the sentence, Maxwell. Please, don't let me stop you. In fact, I encourage you to keep speaking of our past, come now... help me pull the trigger even quicker."

Maxwell paused and looked down briefly, then raised his head with a smile.

"You won't pull that trigger. "

"Really and why is that?"

"Because I decided I'm done with Zelena. Her type of insanity is a little too over the line of madness for me and I can't handle it anymore. I feel like I've been cast in a Marvel movie and it's both frightening and dreadfully, pathetic in a way. I mean, look at me. If I were cast in any super hero presentation, it would have to be made by DC. Anyway, I am pretty sure she plans on destroying the world and I've come to the conclusion, you are the only one fit to stop her. Well, not now, obviously but if you were somehow able to acquire... a living computer and navigational system that adapted for its survival and could bind with your essence, thus giving you powers. I am certain that would make all the difference. Don't you think?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm saying, I want you to sweep in and save the day... save the world and I alone, know how to get your powers back, the gift of knowledge lies with me. Didn't you get that when I said I concluded that you were the only one fit to fulfill the task. Clearly that meant, I was privy to material regarding you. I was in tight knit with Zelena and she stole your powers, honestly spaceman, sometimes I wonder if you're even paying attention at all."

"How would you return them to me?"

"Oh it's not going to work like that. You need to assemble your team. Or Griffin's team or whoever is running your band of mighty misfits, currently. You see, I have a plan and I want to help, by lending my services, do good for a change. If only once. My information relies solely on those contingencies too. So I would think long and hard before you say...."

"Fine. I'll call the others and set something up."

"Oh goodie!"

"I swear to the sanctioned gods, Maxwell. If this is a trick..."

"It's not... it's not, I'd say I'd give you my word but we both know how much that's worth, so instead I'll say... I place my validity on the prospect of saving Donovan's daughter's life. Wait. That doesn't make sense. Yes. He does have a daughter but that really doesn't prove anything regarding me, now does it? I apologize, I simply never figured out how this sort of thing goes, it's a foreign concept to me. Like how people ride the bus or think anyone in the government, does things for the purpose of helping the country. That one is adorable. I bribed three politicians today and now, I think I'm the senator of Maine."

"What?"

"I know, right? The senator of Maine? That's insane. Look, I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it."

Azrael lowered his gun.

"Not that! I'm questioning you about the part concerning Donovan's daughter."

"Oh did you not know, he had a daughter? No, that's right... you wouldn't cause there were factors that occurred, that only I know about. It appears our big meeting is going to be chock full of surprises and reveals. I may have one or two for a couple of the others as well. But which ones were they. Hmmm... meh, I'm sure it'll come to me, eventually."

TBC

"Snow Job. Football Massacre. 6 against 6 and my future son-in-law, is on the opposing team. This should be loads of fun. Precisely the thing that might get me killed. Especially, with the super, strong line up of that opposing team. Finn Kuhn, Griffin MacAlister, Jim Jimson, Morbid Angel, Ash Quinn and Mandi Rider. You never know though. Factors could always change. Tommy Gunn is on my team, after all. As well as Osira Themis. Those two, could probably win the match by themselves and go on to intrude on everyone else's fight and become winners of the whole darn event. Clearly, that is what I meant and there is absolutely nothing else, that I could be inferring towards. You all know me, the spaceman never has tricks up his sleeves or secrets... or wait, is it the complete opposite of that? Oh well, I suppose only time, will tell."

Wink.

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Azrael Erebus's post:
Osira Themis (01-24-2021)