Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
Realize RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-23-2021, 11:46 PM

The moments just slowly pass by in my life. I am finally getting my shot against Charlie Nickles. You and I are similar when you think about it. Two people with nothing to lose and we are both stepping into the ring with that violent attitude. Two dudes who just love swinging weapons as hard as they can.

You are gonna watch true violence unfold no matter what stipulation you pick. Booking us two against each other. Two sick motherfuckers that aren't afraid to shed some blood. Steubenville vs Boston. Nothing to lose. I must give you credit though. You have tried everything to get my attention and I have done the same to you.

Willing to sacrifice it all by stepping into a true battle where you don't know whats gonna happen. Death from above. They don't call me the Daddy Of Violence for no reason. Just remember that. I'm the guy who was here long before you showed up. Age is only a number in my eyes.

Pass me another White Claw while i slowly eviscerate you for a change of pace. I may have lost in the past but this is where people will see I am no joke. I don't even need to be sober to kick your ass all over the ring.

I may be bisexual but it doesn't matter once the bell rings. I am a true veteran of my craft. When i cock back that fist, You aren't gonna like the outcome. BOB will not be stopped and you are just another speed bump along the way for me to steamroll right through.

Once i get to this level, People falter when stepping into that ring against me. Its gonna be smooth sailing. I didn't need that job anyway. I won't be taking crap from some homeless looking fool. I'll make you my bitch quite easily.

What move will I use? Maybe it will be the Black and White Lightning Attack. Foleyplex? Green Dream? Green Awakening? I got plenty of moves in my arsenal to stop you dead in your tracks.

Am I evil? Nope. I am merely the lesser of two evils. Do we really want Charlie Nickles running around as champion? Not really. At least you got me. The true people's champion. A man who defied the odds by staying in this business come hell or high water.

At least I got a plan to set in motion when it comes to my friends in BOB even if it means I kill a few people along the way. So be it. All I know is I will accomplish this goal and take the Television title home. it's time for a different champion and for me to claim my place in the XWF History Books.

Paid my dues traveling down the road and sleeping in the car to accomplish my goals. What have you done, Charlie? Your marriage may have fallen apart but get a hold of yourself. Maybe I can save you from yourself. Hit me with your best shot.

I mean, I took quite a beating from legends like Chris Page and James Raven yet I still got back up looking for more. Can you handle a wildcard like me? A guy who has no problem smashing your face in and taking your belt in the process.

You are nothing in BOB's plan. Just remember that. Would they really miss you if you were gone? Only time will tell in your case. I welcome the fight you are planning on bringing my way. If you are looking for a fight, look no further.

I'm right here and all in for this battle. All the training i did on the streets. Hauling away trash like you. Making sure the streets were clean. But I grew tired of the smart ass comments that were thrown my way.

I did what a man does. I took care of my finances and was content away from pro wrestling but I got drawn back in. The constant jeers that were thrown my way from people who couldn't even hold my jock. The mockery I had become. People purposely throwing away half drank sodas and making my life a living hell in the truck.

Random people approaching me looking for a fight and getting shocked when I stopped backing down. High Stakes came and that was supposed to be the end for me. My chance to win the big one or retire peacefully but BOB dragged me back in kicking and screaming.

Now I am here at this point challenging for another belt. I even quit my job and left Union 441 to sign a deal. My signature was signed in my own blood. Probably my last ever contract but who knows.

Whatever stipulation you pick for this match. Just remember, its on your head and I am not gonna apologize for what i do to you and i don't expect you to either. Hit me with your best shot.

Time is drawing near for our fight and I am ready. Daddy is ready to take you to school and show you what a true man is. I have never shied away from breaking out the weapons and using them to my advantage. Just remember, This is on you. You kicked my trash can. You are dealing with a violent man.

To quote a friend of mine, "Victory Forever!"

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Barney Green's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-24-2021), Lycana (01-31-2021), Marf (01-27-2021), Morbid Angel (01-24-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-24-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-24-2021)