Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Snow Job 2021 RP Board
American The Beautiful? More Like America The Broken.
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2021, 07:39 AM

I know what everyone is thinking so I might as well address the 500 pound elephant in the room. You see a guy like me, rough and tough, ex military, current American Hero, Patriot of the People and you think that guy must have stormed the Capital on January 6th with all those other quote Patriots unquote. And the truth is...

You're God damn right I did but not for the reasons you think.

I don't give a rats hairy ass fuck about Ex President and current piss boy Donald J Trump. That fat tub of shit is a festering boil on the asshole of America. For the life of me I don't understand how any real patriot like myself could support a guy like that. And I sure as shit wasn't there to support those MAGA assholes or those QAnon fucks who would believe that Bugs Bunny and Snoopy run a pedophile fury ring in the basement of a Build A Bear. No I was there because the guy that beat Donald Trump, the alternative was almost as God damn bad. Hidin Biden was the best the Democratic party had to offer. Really? That's why I was there. Because once again this great country of ours which used to be so Star Spangled Awesome was stuck picking between Shitty Choice A or Shitty Choice B and I'm fucking tired of it. I didn't serve in the Special Forces picking off towel heads from great distances only to come back to a country that doesn't give a fuck about it's citizens and gives even less of a fuck about it's soldiers. Current or past.

I didn't storm the Capital because I wanted to hang Mike Pence or Gas Nancy Pelosi. They can both get fucked though. I wasn't there to harm anyone except for maybe the occasional MAGA bro and MAGA hoe who would at times get a little too close for my liking. I didn't even show up with a gun despite having enough to form my own militia. I wasn't there wearing riot gear or with zip ties. I wasn't there to scare anyone despite having the uncanny ability to scare everyone. I was there to voice my displeasure at a system that has completely abandoned it's charge.

The United States Government is no longer for the people, by the people. It's for the corporations by the corporations. The almighty dollar matters more than the mouths that need to be fed. Everyone is left to fend for themselves while fat cat assholes like Jeff Bezos and the Koch Brothers make billions a month of the cheap labor of my fellow citizens.

It has to stop and it has to stop now. That's why I was at the Capital. That's why I was walking the halls of the Capital looking for any Senator or Rep that would listen to what I had to say.

So yeah FBI I was there, by all means if you can find me come and get me but understand this, I have enough explosives lining my property to make Waco look like a Disney movie. You step foot on my property and continue with your government overreach I will blow a hole in this Earth visible from the International Space Station.

Now as for the task at hand, Snow Job, once again the XWF has failed to properly build a show. Because this fed can't create a star to save it's life they have to call in guys like me to fill out the card. Wasn't it bad enough that I had to show up on Warfare and collect a pay check with minimal effort like some unemployed asshole looking for a government hand out. Now I gotta freeze my balls off in mother fucking Green Bay Wisconsin in the dead of winter for some Pay Per View Match? Seriously? What the fuck Lane. I thought you were supposed to be an improvement over . And you Theo Pryce, I don't know what the fuck it is you do but it sure as shit isn't booking cards anyone wants to actually pay for as evidence by this abortion. How do I get booked in a 6 on 6 match? Worse yet...teamed with two chicks, Jean Claude Van Damn, a and a space alien? Me. Tommy Gunn. American Icon and Hero, teaming with them. And the opening match to boot? Such disrespect considering what I've done for this company. And did you even see my opponents? I've basically been fed to the wolves. We'll this wolf will be fighting back and every single person in the match, friend or foe is going to feel these hands.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
(01-23-2021), Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-27-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-23-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-23-2021)