Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello XWF, I'm Oliver Danielson and I need your help
Oliver Danielson Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Flop

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

01-17-2021, 10:20 PM

Oliver is seen backstage standing behind a podium.

Oliver: Hello, my name is Oliver Danielson. I figured it was time I introduced myself. You may have heard that I recently arrested Baphomet. I was tailing this guy for a few months and I didn’t want to make this move, but I had reason to believe that he was planning a massacre of XWF wrestlers soon. So, you’re welcome.

Oliver adjusts his tie.

Oliver: Look, I’m going to get right to the point. I need your help. If anyone has any information on Baphomet and the Left Hand, please get in contact with me.

I’ll tell you what I know. Baphomet, real name William Keen, is a strange case. This is a life long criminal. After we did a blood test on him upon arriving at the prison, it turns out he has a different blood type from the William Keen we have on file. But it’s obviously the same guy. You can look at him side by side with the pictures.

Baphomet was not the leader of the Left Hand. He was just a second in command. Their real leader is still out there. And I have reason to believe he is already here, in XWF, under cover. It has something to do with this “Pale Horse” they’re talking about. They think it’s clever to leave these little clues but it’s their downfall. I don’t know what their plan is for the XWF or what they’re here for. Maybe that’s where you all come in.

Look, I get it. You don’t know me. You don’t trust me. I’m CIA. I’m “the man”.

Oliver does “air quotes” with his fingers.

Oliver: But we have similar goals. You want the Left Hand out of the XWF, I want to arrest their leader. Now speaking of the Left hand, we saw recently they had a few people leave their group. I’d like to hope that I played a part in that. I let them know that conspiring with a criminal organization might not be a great career move. As for the rest of them, think about doing the right thing. Come talk to me, testify against Baphomet. We can make a deal. I’m here to take the head off the snake.

I’d like to talk to Alias if I could. You seem to have dealt with these guys the most. They did permanent damage to your hand, I’m sorry about that. That’s one of the reasons I had to make my move. I know you want revenge. Let me help you.

Oliver continues standing at the podium as he waits to see if anyone has anything to say about the Left Hand.

-Oliver Danielson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-17-2021, 10:59 PM

(01-17-2021, 10:20 PM)Oliver Danielson Said:

Baphomet was not the leader of the Left Hand. He was just a second in command. Their real leader is still out there. And I have reason to believe he is already here, in XWF, under cover.

I had reason to believe that he was planning a massacre of XWF wrestlers soon.

we have similar goals.

I need your help.

They think it’s clever to leave these little clues but it’s their downfall.

I’m “the man”.

"I see the real you."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
R.L. Edgar (01-18-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-18-2021, 05:46 AM

Yeah, ooof....wow.

Quick question, why is the CIA handling this and not the FBI?

So Oliver, I don't want to besmirch your good name or anything, but if you already have Baphomet dead to rights on conspiracy to commit mass murder, have reams of XWF video footage of him threatening to kill people, have him on tape assaulting Alias, and apparently have enough intel on him to have "a file"....what exactly are you looking for from us then?

I mean, The Left Hand isn't exactly the cream of the intellectual crop. They have grammar errors in their hype video for their next "big bad" for Chrissakes. How is this not already a slam dunk?

I'm all for nailing this guy to the wall. But this seems....dumb. Like, real dumb.

Sorry Horsey, I'm not buyin' what you're sellin'.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
R.L. Edgar (01-18-2021)
Oliver Danielson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Flop

01-18-2021, 11:28 AM

(01-17-2021, 10:59 PM)Alias Said: "I see the real you."

Alias, I am just trying to gather intelligence here. I'm not sure what you see, or think you see. What is your real name anyway? Are you sure you're not secretly in the Left Hand? That would explain all of the secrecy.

-Oliver Danielson
Hate Post Like Post
Oliver Danielson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Flop

01-18-2021, 11:43 AM

(01-18-2021, 05:46 AM)Corey Smith Said: Yeah, ooof....wow.

Quick question, why is the CIA handling this and not the FBI?

So Oliver, I don't want to besmirch your good name or anything, but if you already have Baphomet dead to rights on conspiracy to commit mass murder, have reams of XWF video footage of him threatening to kill people, have him on tape assaulting Alias, and apparently have enough intel on him to have "a file"....what exactly are you looking for from us then?

I mean, The Left Hand isn't exactly the cream of the intellectual crop. They have grammar errors in their hype video for their next "big bad" for Chrissakes. How is this not already a slam dunk?

I'm all for nailing this guy to the wall. But this seems....dumb. Like, real dumb.

Sorry Horsey, I'm not buyin' what you're sellin'.

Hello Mr. Smith, Corey, can I call you Corey? Well you see this became the CIA's jurisdiction when Baphomet started killing people who were members of an international criminal organization. The Left Hand is an international terrorist organization. Aren't we in Italy right now? I forget where I am sometimes, I'm a little jet lagged. I believe the Left Hand is using the XWF as a front to have a cover story for traveling the world and committing their crimes. I find it no coincidence that they traveled to known mafia strongholds all over Europe.

Not to mention that the CIA pretty much just does whatever we want. Domestically or international. We run the world, but you didn't hear that from me. The FBI are a bunch of clowns

I wouldn't worry so much about grammatical errors-

Suddenly Oliver's phone rings. He takes it out of his pocket and looks at it to see who is calling.

Excuse me Corey, I have to take this. Hello? This is kind of a bad time, I'm in the middle of something.

Oliver's countenance suddenly becomes very serious.

I'm sorry, I have to cut this short. I'll be in touch.

Oliver leaves abruptly leaving the podium there.

-Oliver Danielson
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-18-2021, 12:56 PM

As Oliver leaves and any others begin to disperse, Alias remains.

"J'accusé."

Do you have a light?

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-18-2021, 01:18 PM

(01-18-2021, 11:43 AM)Oliver Danielson Said:

We run the world, but you didn't hear that from me. The FBI are a bunch of clowns

Says a really real CIA agent in public.

Also, sweet timing on that phone call. Almost like it allowed you to avoid all my questions. Bet he bailed out the bathroom window.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
ALIAS (01-18-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-19-2021)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-18-2021, 04:36 PM

"Criminal organization that uses wrestling as their cover for traveling the world to commit crimes."

[Image: WRos9ZR.jpg]

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-19-2021), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (01-19-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-18-2021)
Atara Raven Offline
Αφροδίτη Ενσαρκωμένη

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

01-19-2021, 01:07 PM

A little perturbed, Atara mutters to herself, "Mentions Italy & the mafia in near the same breath. ..a little racist. For some reason questions us instead of apprehending and waterboarding past and present members of The Left Hand....a little incompetent. I don't think he is who he says is either...I'm calling Langley."

[Image: XV49e2j.png]

[Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
2×
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: YLZBFO7.png]
2x Freestyle Champion
1× Federweight Champion
2× Heavymetalweight Champion

1x Fade 2 Black High Voltage Champion
1x Fight NYC! Brooklyn Champion
1x Fight NYC! Island Champion
#29 XWF Top 50 2021
AW Top 100 2021
#13 EFed Podcast Top 100 2022
#67 Efed Podcast Top 100 2021
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Atara Raven's post:
HeavensToBetsy (01-19-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-19-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-19-2021, 02:57 PM

I bet that fucking bastard was working with the dolphins. Jot that down, secret agent boy.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-19-2021, 05:40 PM

OOC: This thread is a shining example of why I think people's ability to sell gimmicks and stories should be considered as part of the judging criteria.

Much like a dead woman's soul being brought back into the world of the living via a shit filled condom. Or a time traveling chick who's a dude who's actually another dude who's basically a virus.

Everything I write is far more outlandish and unbelievable than this guy lol.

Of course a CIA agent on a wrestling program isn't going to be the most realistic character, but in general everyone would benefit from selling gimmicks instead of trying to undermine them at every turn.

Just saying.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
ALIAS (01-19-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-19-2021), Lycana (01-19-2021), Marf (01-19-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-19-2021, 06:22 PM

"Sow doubt, get doubt trees.

Point fingers, eat your hand.

My right hand is my left.

Proclaim publicly, plot privately.

Don't trust. Be."

Do you have a light?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
HeavensToBetsy (01-19-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-19-2021, 07:49 PM

(01-19-2021, 05:40 PM)Miss Fury (Graves) Said: OOC: This thread is a shining example of why I think people's ability to sell gimmicks and stories should be considered as part of the judging criteria.

Much like a dead woman's soul being brought back into the world of the living via a shit filled condom. Or a time traveling chick who's a dude who's actually another dude who's basically a virus.

Of course a CIA agent on a wrestling program isn't going to be the most realistic character, but in general everyone would benefit from selling gimmicks instead of trying to undermine them at every turn.

Just saying.

ooc: I would generally agree, but I do want to add that with the ability to attack people on any show, you can always MAKE people take you seriously ;)

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-20-2021, 07:56 AM

(01-19-2021, 05:40 PM)Miss Fury (Graves) Said: OOC: This thread is a shining example of why I think people's ability to sell gimmicks and stories should be considered as part of the judging criteria.

Just saying.

OOC: I have made similar arguments in the past. And yes, Lord knows I've written my share of insane shit, as you pointed out.

However, in this case, people are already primed not to trust the Hand. And the CIA agent in question seems...suspect. It's not so much what it is as how its presented.

I have no problem with selling peoples fantastic gimmicks or actions. I've sold the Blackwaters, DVille, I even sold the shit out of Drezdin decapitating a guy once. But if something seems off about something pertaining to a group nobody has any reason to trust, you cant expect peoples characters to turn their brains off and blindly accept it.

The onus is on the handlers to make their character, no matter how strange, seem authentic or look like a believable threat. To Corey's mind, what this guy is saying seems unusual and feels false, or possibly a trap. So he's responding accordingly. For example, how many legit government agents are gonna get on TV and speak to the effect of "yeah we pretty much run the world"? If this dude is supposed to be a by the book agent tracking down a global death cult that seems a bit out of character. It could mean he's not who he says he is. Or that the comment was a subtle tongue in cheek admission of his true role.

Sorry for this absurdly long OOC post where it doesnt belong. I just wanted to explain my position that this is not just blind gimmick shitting, but a response to specific words and actions.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Dolly Waters (01-20-2021)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-20-2021, 08:56 AM

[Image: jJSMiYB.jpg?1]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-20-2021, 09:22 AM

Just saying.

That probably falls into the Character Development part of the judging then right?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post