Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Left Hand Job
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-17-2021, 08:42 PM

"I love the ominous videos. I not surprised that you're looking to make a new debut soon. I do wonder if this pale rider jackass will manage to stick around long enough for BOB squash what little relevancy that you wannaBOBs have left with some good ole fashioned stable on stable action."

"I also wonder what sort of bonus Tommy would present to the stars that render every other RMI signing irrelevant when we run these clowns out of the XWF?"

Fury ponders these questions as she awaits a respomce from RMI Management.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Mr. Oz (01-17-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
Lycana (01-18-2021), Marf (01-17-2021)
Tommy Romeo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-17-2021, 09:04 PM

“I could promise you all the world... but some things seem more important to the different members of the BoB... Miss Myst got her shoe line..and a contract to be the face of Dominos.. TK seems only interested in XBUX... I could surely find some sort of deal for Mr. Bourbon.. maybe something like being the new Slim Jim guy... What do you offer a man who has everything like Oswald. And for you Miss Fury......” Tommy pauses in thought a smile creeping across his lips. “No i’ve got it. I’ve recently been in touch with a toy company. What about a full line of BoB action figures. We could develop an storyline.. comic books that tell it and then... a Full Feature length film. Brotherhood of Baddies an action adventure film!” Tommy pulls out his notebook and scribbles in it then stuffs it back into his pocket. Let’s talk...

[Image: ultimate.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Romeo's post!
Lycana (01-18-2021)