Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Right Hand Waits
The Right Hand Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-14-2021, 06:50 PM

“You are bad guy, but that doesn’t mean you are bad guy.”
The Right Hand turns off “Wreck-it Ralph” before it really began.
“You’re right, Zangief. If I were not around, who would crush a man’s spine like a sparrow’s egg – In my fist.”
The Right Hand stands from the couch in the undisclosed location that is B.O.B. headquarters. “I’ve never seen myself as a bad guy.” He investigates his reflection of the glass trophy case. It is well known that the road to Hell is paved in good intentions. What is not well known is the path to heaven runs through Hell.
“Sometimes you have to do something bad, to achieve something good.” Great even.
The Right Hand stares into his fingers, wondering what Hell he would traverse to achieve this good and great intended opportunity.
“My brother cowers to my mere presence. Afraid of what it is I could do to him and his pathetic peons. The Left Hand and all the followers of fools and tongue-tied Stockholm Syndrome victims would crumble to pieces in the ring with me. It must be hard to stand across from something awaiting such a grand destiny as I. My dreams could not begin to imagine the feeling. Never having to face one with a greater fate to shadow my desire for blood and gore. I wonder how it feels.”
“Do your knees shake? Do you in your quiet thoughts wish for your mother? Does it sap your strength? Does the fear take hold of your tendril tongue tasting – thirsting for the quench of security but be depraved by the longing of such aching to end? ARE YOU AFRAID TO GRAPPLE WITH THE HAND!?”
Like I, a walking, talking, ambler abomination of God, have not heard it all before. A Freak, a joke, lab rat, Rosy Palms and her five fingered friends. I mean, there is only so many things you call the hand and be taken seriously. I wear it proud; it stands as sturdy as armor.
*Sigh* “Alas” *Sigh*
He walks to the window and stares into the chaotic semblance unfolding into the distance. The entire world reeks. All of them chasing their tails into the mind drumming pattern and beat of the myriad of thoughts that are perceived as shiny and therefore hold value, while they trade among themselves fool’s gold for fame and glory.
The Right Hand waits for a challenge. But he shows up to support his brethren before they go to battle against the enemy. He lays in wait in the locker room.

[Image: rhb.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Right Hand's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-14-2021), Mr. Oz (01-14-2021)