Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 03:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Soft Deadline Life Is BOB RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-12-2021, 11:58 PM

I may have lost against Thaddeus Duke but it is what it is. I proved this old bastard still has some fight left in him. This is gonna be a fun battle. Teaming with Bobby Bourbon and Miss Fury. I am ready for battle.

Just open your eyes to see what BOB is about. We are just here to watch the world burn. Finn Kuhn? Really? I've beaten you before. This has to be a joke, right? Nobody respects you. You are a walking joke. Come back and then lose. Fade into obscurity. At least I can say I've never half assed anything.

I've stuck around and got my teeth nice and sharp for this battle. Griffin McAllister. You are like a hemorrhoid that won't go away. I am getting sick and tired of facing you? Can't you take the hint? Kick rocks, punk.

Tommy Gunn? The guy who killed those wretched little cretins. Rain and whoever that bitch was? Good job on that. I'd buy you a beer if we weren't facing off. Remember, I still got that battery inside of me powering me to keep moving forward.

You wanted a monster? You got me, signed and sealed. Just remember. The blood is on your hands. The Daddy of Violence is coming and he hungers. Talk about violence. My whole body is one big scar.

X-Treme Rules is right up my alley. Just another day for me. Got this in the bag. See you next time. This is gonna be a blood bath. Its not gonna be easy.

Life is beautiful when you got a good group of friends like I have. Peace.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
Jenny Myst (01-13-2021), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (01-13-2021)