Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 06:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.o.B Presents: Talkin' Ish With Jenny Myst
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-12-2021, 01:22 AM

[Image: NdTZKiM.png]
[Image: fzKC6tc.jpg]

LIVE from the B.O.B secret location headquarters in New York City, this is Talkin' ISH with Jenny Myst!

"Hey guys and gals. It's Jenny Myst here, the former and soon-to-be-again XWF Shooting Star Champion. Since Queen's Court has been such a success and the TV and Radio Stations have been blowing up my phone to get me to sign a deal, I have decided to use the XWF platform to put out a new program for your enjoyment. This is a radio program designed by the Queen for all of her kingdom to indulge in! We'll start with a call session, but expect a weekly (or bi weekly, depending on the situation) radio/podcast starting after Snow Job!

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to stir the pot, but I also love to hear the drama, listen to stories, tell jokes, and just get to know everyone! A real social butterfly, if you will. TALKIN' ISH is designed for the XWF community to call me up and discuss whatever they please. Any and all are welcomed. Wanna tell me about your day? I'd love to listen, and I have great advice! Wanna trash the Left Hand?! I'd love to join in! Wanna air grievances and just have a straight out bitch fest? Well hell, you KNOW I'd love that! Call me up, share anything you'd like, literally.

I wanna hear your takes on opponents, upcoming matches and more!

It'll be fun and you just might learn something!

I'm here for you and ready to take your calls!"

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
ALIAS (01-12-2021), HeavensToBetsy (01-12-2021), Mr. Oz (01-12-2021), TDO (01-12-2021), The Monster of Htaed (01-12-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-12-2021)

Messages In This Thread
B.o.B Presents: Talkin' Ish With Jenny Myst - by Jenny Myst - 01-12-2021, 01:22 AM