Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 10:10 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B.o.B Presents: Talkin' Ish With Jenny Myst
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-12-2021, 01:22 AM

[Image: NdTZKiM.png]
[Image: fzKC6tc.jpg]

LIVE from the B.O.B secret location headquarters in New York City, this is Talkin' ISH with Jenny Myst!

"Hey guys and gals. It's Jenny Myst here, the former and soon-to-be-again XWF Shooting Star Champion. Since Queen's Court has been such a success and the TV and Radio Stations have been blowing up my phone to get me to sign a deal, I have decided to use the XWF platform to put out a new program for your enjoyment. This is a radio program designed by the Queen for all of her kingdom to indulge in! We'll start with a call session, but expect a weekly (or bi weekly, depending on the situation) radio/podcast starting after Snow Job!

Anyone who knows me, knows I love to stir the pot, but I also love to hear the drama, listen to stories, tell jokes, and just get to know everyone! A real social butterfly, if you will. TALKIN' ISH is designed for the XWF community to call me up and discuss whatever they please. Any and all are welcomed. Wanna tell me about your day? I'd love to listen, and I have great advice! Wanna trash the Left Hand?! I'd love to join in! Wanna air grievances and just have a straight out bitch fest? Well hell, you KNOW I'd love that! Call me up, share anything you'd like, literally.

I wanna hear your takes on opponents, upcoming matches and more!

It'll be fun and you just might learn something!

I'm here for you and ready to take your calls!"

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
ALIAS (01-12-2021), HeavensToBetsy (01-12-2021), Mr. Oz (01-12-2021), TDO (01-12-2021), The Monster of Htaed (01-12-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-12-2021)
TDO Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-12-2021, 02:22 AM

Is airing out the bs allowed? :)
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-12-2021, 09:24 AM

(01-12-2021, 02:22 AM)TDO Said: Is airing out the bs allowed? :)

Yessir, and encouraged.

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-12-2021, 10:02 AM

This call is from Minnesota...

"Yo yo yo.... why you gotta do me durty like dat against Quinn last time loc wit dat spraycan?...Dis is the stand in kid, fo' the JB match last Saturday at Mall Of America."

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-12-2021, 11:03 AM

(01-12-2021, 10:02 AM)John_Black Said: This call is from Minnesota...

"Yo yo yo.... why you gotta do me durty like dat against Quinn last time loc wit dat spraycan?...Dis is the stand in kid, fo' the JB match last Saturday at Mall Of America."

"Heyyyyy!

Yeah....uh.....look, it was nothing personal, big guy. Wrong place, wrong time. I was sending a message to Ash, and to the Left Hand, and you were the collateral. Nothing against you, coulda and woulda been anyone she was facing. Next time you're in town, I'll buy ya a drink. We cool?"

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-12-2021, 11:23 AM

(01-12-2021, 11:03 AM)Jenny Myst Said:
(01-12-2021, 10:02 AM)John_Black Said: This call is from Minnesota...

"Heyyyyy!

Yeah....uh.....look, it was nothing personal, big guy. Wrong place, wrong time. I was sending a message to Ash, and to the Left Hand, and you were the collateral. Nothing against you, coulda and woulda been anyone she was facing. Next time you're in town, I'll buy ya a drink. We cool?"

Aight, we cool shawty... I hope one day we'll link up again, and get dat drink...no sprayin mace in the face.

Caller hangs up...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-12-2021, 12:24 PM

Hey Jenny!

Is there any truth to the rumor that in order to get into BoB you have to take part in a weird psychosexual hazing ritual that may involve pudding and liberal use of riding crops?

I'm just asking questions!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-12-2021)
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-12-2021, 01:04 PM

"Oh I have so many questions about the world. This will really help me with my memoirs.

Firstly, is cereal soup? That one has been bugging me for a while.

Is Vermont real? I have seen no credible evidence.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill themself, is it a hostage situation? Asking for a friend.

Why does rain drop but snow fall?

And most importantly... are you ready to Eat The Left Hand?

Thanks, doll!"

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-12-2021)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-12-2021, 02:09 PM

(01-12-2021, 12:24 PM)Corey Smith Said: Hey Jenny!

Is there any truth to the rumor that in order to get into BoB you have to take part in a weird psychosexual hazing ritual that may involve pudding and liberal use of riding crops?

I'm just asking questions!

"I cannot speak for everyone. I was asked to perform magic tricks with a cucumber, but I cannot tell you what everyone else had to do. B.O.B keeps their initiations very secretive, and for good reason. They are all different and unique based on our skill sets. I did hear that Barney had to smash a watermelon using only his ass cheeks, but that is just hearsay."

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-12-2021, 02:29 PM

(01-12-2021, 01:04 PM)Alias Said: "Oh I have so many questions about the world. This will really help me with my memoirs.

Firstly, is cereal soup? That one has been bugging me for a while.

Is Vermont real? I have seen no credible evidence.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill themself, is it a hostage situation? Asking for a friend.

Why does rain drop but snow fall?

And most importantly... are you ready to Eat The Left Hand?

Thanks, doll!"

[Image: u2NMu2k.gif]

"Wow......this is a toughie. Okay let me dive in.....

Uh.....first question.

*she types it into google*

Dictionary.com defines soup as “a liquid food made by boiling or simmering meat, fish, or vegetables with various added ingredients.”

"Well that doesn't help. Lemme see if I can wrap my head around this one.....

I guess it could be soup. I mean, it has all of the same principles at soup. I think societal norms won't allow us to call it soup. I also think that soup is all together ONE item, even though it is separate ingredients. Ya know? Like you CAN eat cereal without milk....but you can't eat soup without broth. So, again, I think it boils down (see what I did there?!) to societal norms, but I am going to go with no, it's not soup. But it is yummy.

Next question was, is Vermont real? Well.....my answer would be, unfortunately, yes. I lost lost a match a time or two in Vermont. I think it is one of those lost leper colonies or perhaps even an infected zone like in 28 days later. They seem to think wearing plaid all year long is acceptable there and Birkenstock's are an fashionable footwear in February. Does everyone there have a Jesus complex? No, because they don't believe in religion. But they do enjoy looking, smelling and most of them being, sex offenders. Charlie Nickles would fit in perfectly.

*She takes a sip of her chai late.*

"Okay....okay....If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill themselves, is it a hostage situation? Umm......yes? No? I think Ash Quinn is the better one to ask about this, she seems to change her personality with the seasons. I am going to go with.....yes, because it's funnier. Hope this helps your friend!

"Why does rain drop but snow fall? Sheesh, you seriously have a lot of free time. Okay......well, the answer here is density. It's all about being dense. Betsy would be a good one for this, she's pretty dense. But I think it has to do with density. Since water is denser it has more weight and it drops as rainfall while snow is less denser and falls! There can also be 'rainfall' though, right? Or "the rain is falling outside", I have heard that before. Just depends on how you perceive it, but technically speaking, it comes down to shape, size and density. Yay science!"

*Another sip of the chair latte*

"And most importantly... am I ready to Eat The Left Hand? I mean, as much as I'd rather gobble Syphilis dick than come anywhere close to eating anything they have to offer, they have been tormenting me for weeks. They have my belt. They think they're above everyone and that the Queen is just going to fold under the pressure of their silly and childish games. So, as much as the whole eating this repulses me, I am ready to break them into tiny pieces and sweep them into the trash where they belong.

I hope this helps and please tune in when my actual radio show kicks off after Snow Job!"

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-12-2021, 03:03 PM

You said something about gobblin syphilis dick, baby? What's your address? Jim and I can be there in twenty.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-12-2021, 03:06 PM

(01-12-2021, 03:03 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: You said something about gobblin syphilis dick, baby? What's your address? Jim and I can be there in twenty.

"B.O.B headquarters. That sir is a secret. But I am sure Ash is available. She has no standards....I mean.....look at her."

3x
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
2x
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
War Games Captain 
Hate Post Like Post