Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Savage 1/9/20: Mall Of Fuckkery?
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-09-2021, 10:11 PM

The site reported that the trio left the arena immediately after the show finished, but they get confronted by Steve Sayors with a one guy holding the handy cam at the parking lot.

"Hey THUGS I need to talk to you about what just happened tonight."

"Can't you see we are tryin to get back in our rental car... what are you going to ask us now?"

"Alright John, how do you feel about Quinn beating you tonight in that tables match?"

John then laughs at the question.

"I don't know what you talkin bout, Sayors... she sure did big one on me... well to the teen at least. Since, I had no part of that match... besides, that kid took the hardest bumps in that match including that interesting finish when Myst sprayed him in the face."

"So you are saying you weren't the one fighting Quinn tonight?"

"Next question...we tryin to leave!"

"Alright... alright, Tommy how did you feel about not winning the belt again?"

"Like always.... i don't care, hell im glad that John came in the match and interfere on my behalf... yeah there was "tension" between us but nothing much came out of it. I mean, he can keep and masterbate himself with the belt for all I care, I know me and John are planning to take it from him... by any means necessary."

"So does that mean you both are going to fight him separately for it?..."

Tommy and JB looked at one another, while Reggie shoving the camera out their faces.

"Look you had your questions asked.. now fucking leave us be..or else!"

"But one more question for John, why didn't you face--"

Then the trio get into the car, and leave the arena as the scene cuts to the Savage logo.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
Dolly Waters (01-09-2021), Theo Pryce (01-10-2021)