Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A B. O. B. Release
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-08-2021, 12:52 PM

Oswald stands up on a stage, behind a podium, hands holding a crayon scrawled paper that was given to him thanks to the new Miss Gravy.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the other day a Graves controlled Miss Gravy decided to include several people into B. O. B., which caused his much needed ousting from their position of Leader of this group.

Today, I stand here to denounce one of those hires.

Harmon Grayson Hayes!

Sorry man, but your initials makes me think of steroids and we can't let people make that kind of connection to B. O. B. We're wholesome stable, and we'd never EVER NEED TO BE FUCKING REMINDED OF THE DRUGS THAT CORRUPT OUR YOUTH!"

He tears the papers up into pieces.

"Now get the FUCK out of our group before I fucking FORCE you to get the fuck out!"

He straightens up his suit and tie before speaking into the microphone

"Thank you for your time."

He says to the backstage correspondents as he leaves.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
The Right Hand (01-08-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Mr. Oz's post!
TDO (01-10-2021), Unknown Soldier (01-08-2021)
The Right Hand Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-08-2021, 01:55 PM

Phew! The hand hand is still raised.

[Image: rhb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-08-2021, 04:33 PM

Wow, Osward look at you trying to be all tough, if you didn't look so ugly and wore a mask like your blob friend Robbie this might be actually hot and actually make a female like you for more than your money.

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-08-2021, 06:09 PM

(01-08-2021, 04:33 PM)SavannahKnightley Said: Wow, Osward look at you trying to be all tough, if you didn't look so ugly and wore a mask like your blob friend Robbie this might be actually hot and actually make a female like you for more than your money.

"I already have a wife. I have a child. I met my wife before she found out about my money. So you can try again on the attempt at knocking me down. My wife loves me, loves how I look, all that matters."

Hate Post Like Post
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-08-2021, 06:42 PM

(01-08-2021, 06:09 PM)Money Oswald Said:
(01-08-2021, 04:33 PM)SavannahKnightley Said: Wow, Osward look at you trying to be all tough, if you didn't look so ugly and wore a mask like your blob friend Robbie this might be actually hot and actually make a female like you for more than your money.

"I already have a wife. I have a child. I met my wife before she found out about my money. So you can try again on the attempt at knocking me down. My wife loves me, loves how I look, all that matters."

Keep telling yourself that but I can guarantee that she knew about your money when she started dating you because no female would agree to be seen with you in public if money wasn't on the table, you are her sugar daddy and she just allowed you to knock her up as a way to keep your money around and if you do end up leaving her than she can still get your money through child support.

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-09-2021, 12:25 PM

(01-08-2021, 06:42 PM)SavannahKnightley Said:
(01-08-2021, 06:09 PM)Money Oswald Said:

Keep telling yourself that but I can guarantee that she knew about your money when she started dating you because no female would agree to be seen with you in public if money wasn't on the table, you are her sugar daddy and she just allowed you to knock her up as a way to keep your money around and if you do end up leaving her than she can still get your money through child support.

"I don't need to explain myself further, rodent. You know nothing about me or my family."

Hate Post Like Post
TDO Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-10-2021, 12:51 AM

Yet their disapointed in you
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TDO's post:
Unknown Soldier (01-10-2021)