Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 10:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Shot In The Dark RP 2
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-08-2021, 11:48 PM

This is the biggest match of my lifetime. One final shot at the Universal Title. Who would've thought at my age, I would get this chance. I am not gonna stop. They can try to kick me when I am down. The deck is definitely stacked against me when it comes to Thaddeus Duke.

I got thrown into this match. So i am gonna just tape up my fists and get ready for this. No turning back for me. I am already dead on the inside. Its a shot in the dark and I am gonna give you everything i got left in my tank. Call it what you will.

My loyalty to this company should never be questioned. You may have traveled down the road but I was here long before you and I will be here long after you are gone.

Brian Johnsons voice ringing through my head as I finish my workout for the day at this crappy gym in this crappy hotel I am staying in to prepare for battle. No distractions. No job means I don't have to worry about coming back.

Pass me another beer. Its 2012 all over again for me. I'm not gonna make the mistake of taking you lightly. I've seen your matches and you've seen mine. There are no secrets.

Second generation or not, I am gonna hurt you and its gonna be badly. Hit me with what you think you got. You got nothing. I have taken scarier looking shits than you. Don't even try to start a war that you can't finish.

Battle tested and no fear left in me. The demons within clawing at my soul. Wanting to break free. Eye fixed and ready. BOB is slowly taking over and consuming the XWF. Just watch as I win the big one for them to put on their mantle. I will hand deliver the belt to Big Money Oswald and Micheal Graves.

Been down the road before and I will let the evil consume me for a change. The violence that I plan on letting loose when it comes to you. You all don't understand the genius that they both have. This is my redemption. This is the house I stayed in for years.

My sins are ready to be unleashed and i am okay with that. I'm glad I left Boston because I was really upset with the way things went down at the landfill but shit happens. It also didn't help matters that a bus hit the sofa that was getting delivered to my apartment.

Now, I don't even have a place to sit in my apartment except on my bed. Fuck it I guess. So I am in a very bad mood. I don't need a gun to destroy you. It hasn't helped things that I haven't seen women with balls in awhile.

Pass me another white claw. I'm not too old for this trip. I am ready to cock back and smack you like the bitch you are, Duke. I am ready for this. Don't got nothing left to say to I am gonna end it here.

Peace.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Barney Green's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (01-09-2021)