Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Offer For Alias
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-07-2021, 02:56 PM

Hey bud. I've been watching what's been going on between you and the Lefties and I gotta say, it bothers me more than a bit. So after giving it some serious consideration, I've had an idea. Don't be scared.

How about if I serve as The Special Guest Referee for your match with Baphomet at Snow Job? Now, hold up, hold up! A couple things. YES, I have publicly stated that I am going to war with the Left Hand, so it would seem as though there's a chance of me wanting to screw him over. HOWEVER, there's a strike in Alias' column too, because for as much as he likes me, he hates my good friend Thad for some goddamned reason.

Me? I could think of no greater thing than to see the leader of this little Donner Party lose clean and unassisted. So I want this to be square. What I don't want is another atrocious spectacle like what happened to Alias in the first place. Plus, if his goons try to interfere, I'm in a better position than most referees to kick their faces out the back of their skull.

Yay or Nay?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Oliver Danielson (01-07-2021)
nope Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-07-2021, 03:02 PM

"Seeking an upfront preview of your fate, little sheep?"
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-07-2021, 03:16 PM

(01-07-2021, 03:02 PM)Baphomet Said: "Seeking an upfront preview of your fate, little sheep?"

Seeking an upfront view of that hairline my man, it is UNREAL.

Hate Post Like Post
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-07-2021, 03:28 PM

(01-07-2021, 03:16 PM)Corey Smith Said:
(01-07-2021, 03:02 PM)Baphomet Said: "Seeking an upfront preview of your fate, little sheep?"

Seeking an upfront view of that hairline my man, it is UNREAL.

"You know, given your constant crying for my attention... perhaps you should just lift a left hand and you'd be able to enjoy that hairline up close every day."
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-07-2021, 03:30 PM

Careful, don't want to pick a fight you can't win.

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Mr. Oz (01-07-2021), The Right Hand (01-07-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-07-2021)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-07-2021, 03:55 PM

Corey has grown thirsty for attention while watching his man rise far above him. It must be rough watching the young Duke soar higher than you ever will, but roughly inserting yourself into bottom-tier feuds isn't the get rich quick scheme that you seem to think it is CoCo.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-07-2021, 03:58 PM

(01-07-2021, 03:55 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Corey has grown thirsty for attention while watching his man rise far above him. It must be rough watching the young Duke soar higher than you ever will, but roughly inserting yourself into bottom-tier feuds isn't the get rich quick scheme that you seem to think it is CoCo.

Technically was already Universal Champion plus publicly stated I want Thad to win in and would help him do so.

You are a thatch of greasy pubes.

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

01-07-2021, 04:00 PM

No no, I get it. I understand. You're the Cal Naughton, Jr to Duke's Ricky Bobby.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-07-2021, 04:03 PM

(01-07-2021, 04:00 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: No no, I get it. I understand. You're the Cal Naughton, Jr to Duke's Ricky Bobby.

I dont know who those people are, but I'll take it.

Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-07-2021, 05:08 PM

"This is so weird. I thought this message was for me.

I must be crazy.

Corey, my sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet Corey, I want to trust you, but are you not Freebirding the tag titles with a fiend and an enabler? They're mean men. What's to say this isn't a set-up, using our blossoming relationship to further cause me harm? I've fallen for one too many of them recently!

I feel like I should stick to trusting true heroes, like Jenny Myst.

Oh but I don't want to rule it out either!

This is so hard, and not the hard I was wanting!"

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ALIAS's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-07-2021)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-07-2021, 05:15 PM

(01-07-2021, 05:08 PM)Alias Said: "This is so weird. I thought this message was for me.

I must be crazy.

Corey, my sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet Corey, I want to trust you, but are you not Freebirding the tag titles with a fiend and an enabler? They're mean men. What's to say this isn't a set-up, using our blossoming relationship to further cause me harm? I've fallen for one too many of them recently!

Well shit man, what would I stand to gain by double crossing you? I mean, sure, you hate Thad but it's not like you've really done much of anything to him yet. And as far as Doc goes I really don't care if you do something bad to him. I mean, preferably not before Snow Job.

I'm not gonna force this on you. I just think you've gotten the real shit end of the stick and I don't trust these Nightmare Before Christmas tossers to play fair. But it's your call, man.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-07-2021)
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-07-2021, 05:40 PM

(01-07-2021, 05:15 PM)Corey Smith Said:
(01-07-2021, 05:08 PM)Alias Said: "This is so weird. I thought this message was for me.

I must be crazy.

Well shit man, what would I stand to gain by double crossing you? I mean, sure, you hate Thad but it's not like you've really done much of anything to him yet. And as far as Doc goes I really don't care if you do something bad to him. I mean, preferably not before Snow Job.

I'm not gonna force this on you. I just think you've gotten the real shit end of the stick and I don't trust these Nightmare Before Christmas tossers to play fair. But it's your call, man.

Come on Corey don't be lumping the greatest that is Nightmare Before Christmas with those losers.

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Tula Kealiʻi Offline

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-07-2021, 06:09 PM

(01-07-2021, 05:40 PM)SavannahKnightley Said:
(01-07-2021, 05:15 PM)Corey Smith Said:

I must be crazy.

Come on Corey don't be lumping the greatest that is Nightmare Before Christmas with those losers.

You don't even go here!

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-08-2021, 05:49 PM

"Playing fair is overrated. Just like that movie. And the opinions of all these cockroaches that keep talking but not fighting.

On THAT I actually agree with The Left Hand.

But Corey... you've been fighting. That I can work with.

Hi Tula, nice titles. I haven't been over to Anarchy. Yet..."

Do you have a light?

Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-08-2021, 05:55 PM

I read that as nice titties lol
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-08-2021, 07:18 PM

"Those too."

Do you have a light?

Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-09-2021, 04:28 AM

Corey, its time for you to take Alias out for a night on the town. I know there's Covid and Emu's and all, but you two would make a handsome pair.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
ALIAS (01-09-2021)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2021, 05:37 AM

The best looking pair since Tula’s titties right Alias??
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-09-2021, 06:47 AM

(01-09-2021, 05:37 AM)Ash Quinn Said: The best looking pair since Tula’s titties right Alias??

They’re a little on the small size.

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-09-2021, 01:30 PM

Best looking pair... unless I'm looking in a mirror, of course. But who's counting?

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-09-2021, 02:15 PM

So Alias I'm hearing rumors that Baphomet is pulling up his tent posts and shoving off. So...uhhh, I dunno wanna go out for a platonic ice cream outing with me?

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

01-09-2021, 03:00 PM

(01-09-2021, 02:15 PM)Corey Smith Said: So Alias I'm hearing rumors that Baphomet is pulling up his tent posts and shoving off. So...uhhh, I dunno wanna go out for a platonic ice cream outing with me?

Could I be y'alls chaperone?.... in case if those rabid fans get in y'alls way in public.
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2021, 03:20 PM

(01-09-2021, 03:00 PM)Tommy Wish Said:
(01-09-2021, 02:15 PM)Corey Smith Said: So Alias I'm hearing rumors that Baphomet is pulling up his tent posts and shoving off. So...uhhh, I dunno wanna go out for a platonic ice cream outing with me?

Could I be y'alls chaperone?.... in case if those rabid fans get in y'alls way in public.

The THUG life not working out for ya Tommy
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

01-09-2021, 03:37 PM

Tommy thought he heard someone, but it was Quinn whom he looked at with distain, even to the point he took it upon himself to go six feet away from her.

Look Quinn, I wanted you to give me that handy from last year, but you didn't give it to me so... I am not going to respond to you on a damn thing. You should be focusing on more important people, then myself and my crew.
Hate Post Like Post
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-09-2021, 06:39 PM

(01-09-2021, 03:37 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Tommy thought he heard someone, but it was Quinn whom he looked at with distain, even to the point he took it upon himself to go six feet away from her.

Look Quinn, I wanted you to give me that handy from last year, but you didn't give it to me so... I am not going to respond to you on a damn thing. You should be focusing on more important people, then myself and my crew.

So cute coming at me like I’m beneath you. Go eat some fucking cake Pug Life.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

01-09-2021, 07:16 PM

Then Tommy looks at Alias and Corey.

I apologize for ruining y'alls chances to link up, even though it turns into a what like to call the rudamuchua when Mr. Smith shows up and out like a Beyonce concert....Coreyhives n shit.

Then he looks at Quinn, this time with slight apathy.

You aren't beneath me, hell you are MORE OVER than me. More over then a Sunny sextape, more over then Cornette's shoots over the modern day wrestling... EVEN MORE OVER THAN... wait for it... over than TDO's attempts at taking out BOB!

Shit I feel like I should eat a PUG cake with your face on it... one slice, means more chances of you being over like rover... in a toilet.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-09-2021, 07:23 PM

Chaperone? Is this a Sadie Hawkins dance?

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

01-09-2021, 07:33 PM

(01-09-2021, 07:23 PM)Corey Smith Said:

If you want it to be sure..... I mean, you are the feminine in question asking Alias out for some ice cream. But jokes aside, i just want to protect y'all tis all.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-09-2021, 08:30 PM

(01-09-2021, 07:33 PM)Tommy Wish Said:
(01-09-2021, 07:23 PM)Corey Smith Said:
(01-09-2021, 03:00 PM)Tommy Wish Said: Could I be y'alls chaperone?.... in case if those rabid fans get in y'alls way in public.

If you want it to be sure..... I mean, you are the feminine in question asking Alias out for some ice cream. But jokes aside, i just want to protect y'all tis all.

What the what?! Good sir I will have you know there is nothing feminine about asking another man out for some ice cream! And on that note I will have to reject your offer.

Good DAY!

Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-10-2021, 12:58 PM

"I like ice cream!

http://dellapalma.it

This place is good. It's in Rome, but Naples is on the other side of Rome to Milan anyway."

OOC: That place is actually good. If any of you are ever looking for ice cream in Rome, this was recommended to me before I went and now I recommend it to you. 100 flavours, and right near the Pantheon too, which means you can just incidentally swing in on your general tourist day.

Do you have a light?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ALIAS's post:
(01-10-2021), Osira Themis (01-10-2021)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-10-2021, 07:04 PM

Now you kids have a nice time!

74-31-1
Semi-Retired

Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

01-11-2021, 02:20 AM

(01-10-2021, 07:04 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: Now you kids have a nice time!

"Eat Thaddeus Duke.

But not in a good way..."

Do you have a light?

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

02-10-2021, 03:34 PM

Alias, Alias, Alias.
Limericks are so overblown.

Hate Post Like Post