Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing of the Guard
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-06-2021, 03:57 PM

Oswald waits for Miss Gravy to leave to the party, he sits in his office, pulling out a fat cigar full of marijuana. He waits longer and his interdimensional camera stops before him as he slowly exhales the smoke from his mouth and nose, looking at it.

"From now on, I am the head of B. O. B. since Graves being in charge has led us to sign people I was not exactly excited to see and I am also making sure that the word to Gilly never reaches his fucking ears. I will make those words into reality and they will be burned and tossed away like the souls of those who choose to show off how truly worthless they are.

The Brotherhood will become stronger under my hand. Miss Gravy is my right hand, and with her, another Right Hand.

Welcome to the group The Right Hand. You may be seen as a joke to those outside our group, but to us, to me, we will make you into a creature that will grab and hold any title you so wish. You will become stronger. You will become a force to be reckoned with under my guidance.

As we all will. When we come out of this, we will be stronger.

I say to those that have wronged us, who go against us. You will fear us. You will fear B. O. B...

To everyone else, there's only one acronym and one word to say to you:

Join B. O. B."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-06-2021), Charlie Nickles (01-06-2021), The Right Hand (01-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-06-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
TDO (01-06-2021)
The Right Hand Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-06-2021, 04:11 PM

This Right Hand Raises for B.O.B

[Image: rhb.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Right Hand's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (01-06-2021), Mr. Oz (01-06-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-06-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Right Hand's post!
TDO (01-06-2021)