Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BOB NOW IN 3D!
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-05-2021, 09:33 PM

The shot opens to Graves, standing behind a podium with a BOB banner behind her.

“Earlier today, I announced that BOB had signed a hot new rookie who shows tons of raw potential into our ranks, and with the help of RMI and my Loverboy pal over on Anarchy, we secured him a contract that would make TK so envious that he’d probably blow his brains out on live TV in the hopes of finding Unknown Soldier in Hell and getting his hands on that sweet sweet x666,666,666 bounty!”

Graves smirks as she imagines the xtremely unlikely scenario playing out. She dismisses the thought with a, “Nah”

“With that being said, it’s important to understand that in order for the future to succeed, it must learn from its past! When I think of all-time greats of the XWF, only but a few come to mind!”

“Steve Jason, obviously! If you aren’t familiar with his work, then fuckin’ shame on you! He’s the legend to beat all legends and someone that anyone who ever steps foot into this company takes the time to at least become somewhat familiar with! If you don’t, you’re a fuckin’ dummy, and you deserve the career full of fuckin’ L’s and bullshit participation awards like this stupid ass shit!”

Graves raises the goofy looking Internet strap up for the cameras to see. sHe scoffs at the lameo silver plates before haplessly tossing the belt to the floor.

”Steve Jason isn’t around to teach though is he? Hell no! He’s living it up on all of that main event money he made back in the day! Or he’s dead?”

She considers it for a moment, realizing that she hasn’t really kept track of the old punching bag since his retirement, or hall of fame induction, she doesn’t know, or really care, but she does realize that it’s time to change the subject!

”Doesn’t matter! Just watch his matches and promos, especially the one where I kicked his sorry ass for the sweet one-two-THREE! It happened, I swear!”

“So, If you can’t get the greatest, who does that leave?”

“James Raven!”

She pauses, rolling her eyes in disgust at even having to name this next one, but…

”Shawn Warstein…

The truth is the truth, even when it pains you to say aloud.

”And let’s face facts! Neither of those guys are gonna lift a finger to help out BOB! Well, on second thought, maybe James. He tends to be pretty chill with me when I’m not being extra… BUT he’s doing that Legacy thing with Fuzz, so that only leaves one guy!”

“This man is a legend of the XWF through and through!”

“A man who has held a combined TWENTY-SEVEN championships RIGHT HERE, in the XWF!”

“That’s right! At this time, I would like to announce BOB’s newest signing!”

“PETER FUCKING GILMOUR!!!”

[Image: gilly.jpg]

Graves holds for applause, despite the fact that this statement is pre-taped and in front of no audience besides the other BOBies who are cheering and clapping along. Especially Thunder Knuckles, who’s grinning from ear to ear with the knowledge that his favorite wrestler is once again able to provide for his smokin hot wife!

”Now I know, I KNOW! Peter Gilmour is currently NOT an employee of the XWF, and as such, will NOT be allowed to compete in an XWF ring.”

“But we here at BOB do not believe that a legend such as Gilly should be suddenly erased from the XWF universe because of some “contract dispute”! That is why we have hired Mr. Gilmour strictly as a coach for young Harmon Grayson Hayes, and as a consultant for the rest of BOB! In the meantime, BOB will make every effort to navigate through the “contract dispute” that is currently depriving all you fans at home of “The Man With The Super Dick!” But in the meantime, BOB is more than happy to pay Mr. Gilmour for his services, and who knows!?”

“Maybe one day we’ll see Peter Gilmour right back where he belongs, IN THAT RING!”

“If so, you’ll know who to thank, but in the meantime, while you may not see Peter Gilmour back in an XWF ring anytime soon, you may very well begin to see some perfectly executed Gilly Cutters in the very, VERY near future!”

#JoinBOB

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Corey Smith (01-06-2021), The Right Hand (01-06-2021), Unknown Soldier (01-05-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post!
Mr. Oz (01-05-2021)
nope Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-05-2021, 10:07 PM

(01-05-2021, 09:33 PM)Miss Gravy Said: The shot opens to Graves, standing behind a podium with a BOB banner behind her.

“Earlier today, I announced that BOB had signed a hot new rookie who shows tons of raw potential into our ranks, and with the help of RMI and my Loverboy pal over on Anarchy, we secured him a contract that would make TK so envious that he’d probably blow his brains out on live TV in the hopes of finding Unknown Soldier in Hell and getting his hands on that sweet sweet x666,666,666 bounty!”

Graves smirks as she imagines the xtremely unlikely scenario playing out. She dismisses the thought with a, “Nah”

“With that being said, it’s important to understand that in order for the future to succeed, it must learn from its past! When I think of all-time greats of the XWF, only but a few come to mind!”

“Steve Jason, obviously! If you aren’t familiar with his work, then fuckin’ shame on you! He’s the legend to beat all legends and someone that anyone who ever steps foot into this company takes the time to at least become somewhat familiar with! If you don’t, you’re a fuckin’ dummy, and you deserve the career full of fuckin’ L’s and bullshit participation awards like this stupid ass shit!”

Graves raises the goofy looking Internet strap up for the cameras to see. sHe scoffs at the lameo silver plates before haplessly tossing the belt to the floor.

”Steve Jason isn’t around to teach though is he? Hell no! He’s living it up on all of that main event money he made back in the day! Or he’s dead?”

She considers it for a moment, realizing that she hasn’t really kept track of the old punching bag since his retirement, or hall of fame induction, she doesn’t know, or really care, but she does realize that it’s time to change the subject!

”Doesn’t matter! Just watch his matches and promos, especially the one where I kicked his sorry ass for the sweet one-two-THREE! It happened, I swear!”

“So, If you can’t get the greatest, who does that leave?”

“James Raven!”

She pauses, rolling her eyes in disgust at even having to name this next one, but…

”Shawn Warstein…

The truth is the truth, even when it pains you to say aloud.

”And let’s face facts! Neither of those guys are gonna lift a finger to help out BOB! Well, on second thought, maybe James. He tends to be pretty chill with me when I’m not being extra… BUT he’s doing that Legacy thing with Fuzz, so that only leaves one guy!”

“This man is a legend of the XWF through and through!”

“A man who has held a combined TWENTY-SEVEN championships RIGHT HERE, in the XWF!”

“That’s right! At this time, I would like to announce BOB’s newest signing!”

“PETER FUCKING GILMOUR!!!”

[Image: gilly.jpg]

Graves holds for applause, despite the fact that this statement is pre-taped and in front of no audience besides the other BOBies who are cheering and clapping along. Especially Thunder Knuckles, who’s grinning from ear to ear with the knowledge that his favorite wrestler is once again able to provide for his smokin hot wife!

”Now I know, I KNOW! Peter Gilmour is currently NOT an employee of the XWF, and as such, will NOT be allowed to compete in an XWF ring.”

“But we here at BOB do not believe that a legend such as Gilly should be suddenly erased from the XWF universe because of some “contract dispute”! That is why we have hired Mr. Gilmour strictly as a coach for young Harmon Grayson Hayes, and as a consultant for the rest of BOB! In the meantime, BOB will make every effort to navigate through the “contract dispute” that is currently depriving all you fans at home of “The Man With The Super Dick!” But in the meantime, BOB is more than happy to pay Mr. Gilmour for his services, and who knows!?”

“Maybe one day we’ll see Peter Gilmour right back where he belongs, IN THAT RING!”

“If so, you’ll know who to thank, but in the meantime, while you may not see Peter Gilmour back in an XWF ring anytime soon, you may very well begin to see some perfectly executed Gilly Cutters in the very, VERY near future!”

#JoinBOB

*Looks at Left hand... looks at right hand... cannot weigh who makes Baphomet cringe more... BoB or the Misfits.*
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-05-2021, 10:16 PM

Oswald immediately punches a hole in a wall, hand going through concrete, knuckles bared to the bone, bleeding, watching Miss Gravy make such declarations, speaking at basically a projection of her.

"YOU DID NOT SIGN PETER FUCKING GILMOUR! You're going way above your station, Graves! Do I need to remind you of who the FUCK I am and why B. O. B. is so fucking successful and can buy any goddamn contract at will?"

He pulls back his hand, as his shadowy servants tend to his wounds, the muscles and nerves making his hand twitch and shake as another servant fixes his suit and tie.

Once he is tended to, he composes himself, and she can see him appear in front of him, with black smoke swirling out from his very skin and the fiber of his clothing.

"You are to stop your shit, now. Without my money, you'd be sitting in shit and piss at some terrible fucking hotel and not a goddamn person would choose to join B. O. B.

Without me, without MY MONEY that you're spending so frivolously on signing people to our group, we wouldn't be the dominant force we are today. You think Robbie would've joined without me bankrolling this? Without me to make you and B. O. B. in general look good, you and Fury would be hat in hand, fucking up time and time again.

Until we have a full discussion, all of the money I am willing to spend on signing people, is pulled. All the fucking funding.

We're going to have a long and lengthy discussion about your place in this group, Miss Fury, and it will not be a discussion you will enjoy."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
TDO Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-05-2021, 10:17 PM

*what chants *
Hate Post Like Post