Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumors of Vinnie in BOB
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-05-2021, 07:47 AM

Just wanted to say, dude, don't believe the hype!The Baddies have wanted me to help lead them to the promised land for months, but I'm committed to staying fully neutral and unbiased when it comes to opportunity and advancement in the XWF!

Sure, I'm a fan of dudes like Barney, but I'm also REALLY NOT a fan of Ghost Tank and Ghost Tank-adjacent folks, so it evens out!

Anyway, just letting you all know there's NO WAY I'd ever throw in with BOB! Thanks everyone! Hope you have a bitchin' day!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-05-2021), Osira Themis (01-05-2021), R.L. Edgar (01-05-2021)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Thunder Knuckles™ (01-05-2021)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2021, 08:40 AM

Oh really?

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-05-2021, 08:55 AM

(01-05-2021, 08:40 AM)Doctor Louis DVille Said: Oh really?

With how everything is going in XWF, i sense that he's being truthful on it... unless he needs the protection from all these cultists running buck wild here.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (01-05-2021)
nope Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-05-2021, 09:29 AM

(01-05-2021, 08:55 AM)John_Black Said:

With how everything is going in XWF, i sense that he's being truthful on it... unless he needs the protection from all these cultists running buck wild here.

Funny, I heard a rumor Vinnie was lifting the left hand.
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

01-05-2021, 09:45 AM

Left Hand...BOB.... man, i smell riot going on in these streets of XWF. But Vinnie lifting his left hand? I mean, he already got Tula who's already sold herself out from the jump to be a champion...AND got some of the cultist on his next show.

This is the main reason why THUGS don't mess with entourages, since they are all mirages to the fall of this place.

So I hope if Vinnie wants to roll with BOB or the Left Hand or whomever will give him those ratings.... will give him those ratings to raise his stock up.

Mr. Lane, be careful of you wish for... you might have some blood on your hands, if you decide to play the "neutral" card. But what the fuck do I know?

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (01-05-2021)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-05-2021, 09:54 AM

(01-05-2021, 09:29 AM)Baphomet Said:
(01-05-2021, 08:55 AM)John_Black Said:

Funny, I heard a rumor Vinnie was lifting the left hand.

Stop trying to get everyone to join your stupid cult! You look ridiculous with how shamlessly you promote your little misfit group at every turn!

Speaking of!

#JoinBOB

Where the only hand you'll raise is your right one!

To flip off the left!

[Image: 8461510a3214557564c2407dfcfa0e10.gif]

And to cash those big BOB paychecks!

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
TDO Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-05-2021, 10:30 AM

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiier
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes TDO's post:
R.L. Edgar (01-05-2021)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

01-05-2021, 10:31 AM

I'M NOT JOINING ANYONE!

Baphy, Gravy, you both seem really cool! But... I'm my own man!

Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-05-2021, 10:49 AM

[Image: MOSHED-2023-6-19-16-15-56.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Corey Smith (01-05-2021), Mr. Oz (01-05-2021), nope (01-05-2021)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-05-2021, 11:08 AM

"Mister Lane. Open up your mind. You see what B. O. B. has done for Anarchy. You have seen what we're capable of overall. We are the Brotherhood of Baddies. We are one.

Join us.

Join B. O. B. and your problems will eradicated and you will find what you long for:

More money.

Join us.

Join...

B.

O.

B.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-05-2021, 11:37 AM

"Translation: here, come stand in this crosshair."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-05-2021, 12:00 PM

"At least our slogan isn't talking about dismembering your left hand. You do realize some people use their left hand to get their rocks off. I, for one, when my wife wasn't living with me years ago, used my left hand to rub the fleshy Jinn cage. If I was to join you, there goes any fun.

Besides, you may have a cult, but I? Well, I have armies. I have harnessed the powers of my Broken self without getting taken over. My power? Taking souls and force them into servitude in their death. I run this world. I run the afterlife.

Mister Lane would be better protected, better suited, to join our people. For at least he has a strong enough mind to not let you try and bully him into joining your shit."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-05-2021, 12:04 PM

**Shawn pulls up a chair, produces a bag of popcorn and sits down. Slowly between each bite he smirks.**

“Baph....The Cult this is so played out. You’re a retread of a retread. You’re not even that good. You ask everyone and their mother to join up, only to get the lowest of the low because you have no steam. No one knows who the fuck you are, and quite frankly I’m sure you’ll be gone well before I come back and take the Universal Title again.”

**Shawn continues to eat his popcorn.**

“And BOB.... stop trying so hard. You’ve got plenty of people on your side. I don’t know how.... it’s honestly quite perplexing. The fact that people can be allured by money these days is laughable. You’ve got Robbie Fucking Bourbon.... he alone can take on all of the Left Hand. I wouldn’t concern myself with a guy who is somehow more deluded than you guys.”

**Shawn sits back in his chair and smiles.**

“So... what are you going to do now?”

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawn Warstein's post:
R.L. Edgar (01-05-2021)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-05-2021, 12:15 PM

Hey Shawn, wanna play Madden?

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

01-05-2021, 12:22 PM

Corey rushes into the room.

Holy shit guys I heard Lane joined BoB!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

01-05-2021, 12:24 PM

Look, we all know the 'S' in DDS stands for 'we still got a spot for you, Vinnie'. Hit us up if you want to rail blow off of a hooker's ass like a real man.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-05-2021, 12:26 PM

(01-05-2021, 12:15 PM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: Hey Shawn, wanna play Madden?

“Hell Yeah!”

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post