Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Saturday
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-02-2021, 03:05 PM

"Eat The Left Hand."

Looks like Marf still likes me. I'm sure Baph' will be so happy about that.

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-02-2021, 03:14 PM

Thaaaats more like it!

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
ALIAS (01-02-2021), Lycana (01-02-2021)
nope Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

01-02-2021, 03:38 PM

(01-02-2021, 03:05 PM)Alias Said: "Eat The Left Hand."

Looks like Marf still likes me. I'm sure Baph' will be so happy about that.

"I am very happy Marf still likes you! We all like you, Alias... you, each day, come out here to advertise your own right hand with our order's symbol! Now, lift the left one and we will like you even more."
Hate Post Like Post
ALIAS Offline
Space Jesus

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

01-02-2021, 03:53 PM

"Oh cool. Wanna come over for a sleepover then and help me braid my hair? It's uh... it's a little tricky nowadays. What with the the hand and all..."

Do you have a light?

[Image: 7qdASxF.jpg]
(Banner courtesy of Atara Themis)
Hate Post Like Post