Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 05:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline Highway To Hell RP 1
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

01-01-2021, 11:54 PM

Heading out to Savage for a match against Thaddeus Duke of all people. This is gonna be the true Highway to Hell for me but I welcome this challenge. Chronic Pain may have ended but I learned so much from Chris Page and how to handle myself in a true battle.

This is exactly what this is. A battle to test what man truly is capable of. Let's run down my resume, Shall we? Former World Champion and X-Treme Champion. I was here grinding it out since you were 10 years old. You are perhaps one of the youngest Universal Champions in XWF history. You are looking at the Daddy Of Violence.

22 years old vs. 36 years old. You got some experience under your belt and are on the top ranking for sure. This is gonna be a fun battle for me. I am gonna show you what I got left in my arsenal. I may be broken down but once that bell rings, The pain subsides a bit and I am numb for at least 30 minutes.

That is all I need to show you everything in my arsenal and walk out with the Universal Title. The man from Boston vs The kid from Old Saybrook. Massachusetts vs Connecticut. Talk about a small world. Only about a two hour drive separates us.

I don't need to use vulgarity and perversion to psyche you out. I'll nail you with a swift uppercut and just take you down with my brawling ability. Ain't nobody more violent than I am especially when I am in a cage.

I'm known for my ability to withstand a lot of punishment. While you were playing on your PlayStation 3, I was making films and was a success there. Also got to witness my own company go bankrupt. There was no sugar-coating that. I wasn't half the businessman I thought I was back then.

Nowadays, I am your unpredictable hoss who will just swing for the fences. I honed my skills in the ultra-violent arts. It takes a certain type who can withstand falling on a stack of light tubes underneath a flaming table. Some people say I got a screw loose in my head.

You represent that new generation coming in and that's fine. But don't think for one second, I am gonna take it easy on you. Never been my style. Doesn't matter if you are a good guy or not, I am going balls to the wall on you.

This is gonna be my highway to hell. Nobody expected me to be in this situation. This is perhaps my last shot at the Universal Title and I am not gonna let it slip through my fingers. I'll die in the ring to win this. I got nothing to go back to at home. You got a loving family. Something that I didn't get.

I come from a wealthy family that ignored me and in my own wisdom, I went this route to entertain the fans because at least i know, I am loved by the fans. I even told BOB to stay backstage for this match. Doesn't matter what happens. I am gonna do this on my own merits.

Throughout my entire career, I've gotten to wrestle some of the best wrestlers in XWF history. Let's see if you can even compare to them. You did impress me at High Stakes by how long you lasted but who won Star Of The Month? You may have won the Universal and Tag Titles but I won the fan's vote. Nobody thought I was gonna enter the match and last as long as I did.

I got quite a few demons of my own. Just remember that. The XWF is gonna slowly break you down one day like it did me. I shouldn't even still be wrestling but fuck what the doctors say.

Nobody is gonna stop me once that bell rings. Daddy is coming for the belt. Daddy is ready to unload. I'm already going to a special place in hell but I will take you with me. Once that door locks, There is no turning back for me.

I'm gonna hurt you and hurt you badly. I'm willing to pay for my sins. What are you willing to sacrifice against me? I lost an eye in this ring. You aren't a piece of trash but I am gonna take you out.

Look into my eye, I'm Barney Green and I'm taking the Universal Title home. At least hell will be warm. I'm sorry for this.

Boston, MA
January 1st, 2020 5PM

The scene opens up inside of a bar where we see Barney Green, dressed in his uniform, drinking a white claw. Next to him sits John Laurinaitis, dressed in a navy suit, is also drinking a beer. John goes to speak.

John: How you holding up, champ?

Barney: Doing pretty good all things considered. Trying to deal with my demotion at my job.

John takes a sip of his beer and then goes to speak.

John: Tough break but what did you think was gonna happen? You stole a truck.

Barney: I am probably gonna wind up quitting in a couple of weeks to come back here full time. I don't know how much more I can take working there. I'm about ready to punch my boss.

Barney takes a swig of his white claw while John goes to speak.

John: Do whatever makes you happy, champ. You have the warriors heart for this business. I can see it in your eyes.

Barney: You are right. I am gonna punch my boss and tell him where he can put his job. If you think for one minute, I am gonna take being belittled by some snot-nosed punk.

John takes a sip of his beer and then goes to speak.

John: Just don't do that here, champ. This isn't the place for it.

Barney: Oh, don't worry about that. I got a plan. You just might want to stay here while I enact it.

Barney finishes his white claw and slams some money down on the counter and walks out the bar. Barney enters his car and gets into it. We see him drive down the street to Tom's Disposal. He flashes his badge and walks straight into the landfill where we see him light a match and throw it into a pile of debris. Flames start showing up. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Guess I found a new way to deal with this garbage issue!

We see some security guard come running over with a fire extinguisher. Green promptly hits the guy with a nearby broom and then cracks it over the guys head. The guy is out cold as we see Green fling the fire extinguisher into the fire and boom! A huge explosion happens and we see the place continue burning. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: Fuck this job.

Barney walks towards the building and we see him enter it. He walks into the office John Johnson. John looks shocked to see him. Barney flings his badge towards him and goes to speak.

Barney: Looks like you got a problem outside.

John rushes to the window and sees there is a fire at the landfill! John quickly goes to grab the phone only to get hit by a right hook from Barney. John falls to the ground and we see Barney pick up the phone and hit John upside the head with it. Clang! Barney then proceeds to start choking him with the cord. Barney goes to speak during this.

Barney: Guess you are too busy to pick up right now.

Barney lets go as we see John is unconscious on the ground. Barney proceeds to unzip his fly and urinates all over his desk. Barney goes to speak while he is urinating.

Barney: All this violence has caused me to need to tinkle. Oh well.

Barney zips up his fly and walks out the office. We then see him remove his uniform and reveal a pair of black shorts and a black t-shirt underneath. He throws them into the office. He walks out the building. He sees the huge fire he created and goes to speak.

Barney: Hope you all burn in hell.

Barney walks towards his car and drives back to the bar. He sits back down at his seat where John Lauriniaitis is still sitting. Barney goes to speak.

Barney: This next round is on me. Feels good to officially be unemployed.

The scene fades to black.

I just quit my job. I am signing a full time contract to come back to the XWF. I don't know what kinda lawsuit I am looking at for what I did at Tom's Disposal but it was worth it.

Done being treated like a joke. Welcome to Hell, Duke. I really got nothing to lose at this point. What sacrifices are you willing to make? I lit a fire literally at my job and knocked out the HR Director as well as pissed on his desk.

Don't need some pencil pusher telling me what I can and can't do. He can fuck off with that. You will all see what I got left in the tank. One more year I guess. Fuck it.

Gonna fly from Italy to Minneapolis to make this flight even if it means I don't sleep much. its so worth it though. Also wrestling on Warfare as well. Can make enough money doing that and be just fine.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Barney Green's post:
ALIAS (01-02-2021), B.O.B. D (01-02-2021), Chris Page (01-02-2021), Lycana (01-02-2021), Marf (01-02-2021), Oliver Danielson (01-02-2021), Thunder Knuckles™ (01-02-2021)