Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next little piece of the story
TheStoryTeller Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-02-2021, 03:09 PM

Where was I?

That's right.

I had just finished signing my XWF.contract
I had just finished paying the owner, one Vinnie Lane, money to hire a XWF Cameraman to follow me around all day, every day, for how long my career in the XWF goes for.
I had just finished telling you all a little bit about myself.
I am once again..... The Story Teller.

I had just hailed a cab, to take me to the airport so I can go on a flight to where ever I intend to go next.

My cameraman is sitting quietly although nervously beside me, as we head towards the airport.

I'm not one for small talk.

Small talk is irritating if you ask me.

He's my employee, I don't need or care to talk small talk.

We get to the airport,and I buy myself and of course my stupid camera man a ticket to......

Drum roll please.....

Hawaii of all places.

Why Hawaii you may ask? I need a quick holiday after the fun of Christmas and New Years with my family.

I'm not going to talk about my family at this point in time.

Not that there's nothing to talk about, but I'm not going to let you guys get to know my family.... yet.

That's called suspense. My family will come..... In time.

No, I'm going to Hawaii to enjoy some vacation time before I start training for XWF. I may be already in training. But who cares.

As my cameraman and I sit down to await our call to go through to the boarding area, I watch people come and go.

I love watching people come and go. They tell more of a story about what people tend to be.

What I noticed today is that there are groups of indie wrestlers heading to different parts of the states to take part in their work.

Not just groups but what you call Stables.

Now that brings me to a question. Why the hell do people join stables?

Answer.... To have people watch each other's backs because they're too afraid to watch their back while they are in the single life.

That's bullshit if you ask me.

A stable is made of 3 or more people.

Obviously, there's a leader.

But down the track, people get sick of leaders and try to replace them.

It is only natural for people who want to lead a stupid stable alliance.

People bide their time. They get confidence because they have their backs watch.

They hunt in packs.

But then they build enough confidence to take down their leader.

If they don't take down a leader sooner or later, it just tells me they are brainwashed. Brainwashed into thinking that they have their stablemate's backs.

That's just bullying tactics if you ask me.

Let's take a look at why I am on this subject, shall we?

According to the XWF website, there are currently 4 stables.

The Misfits, Romeo Management Inc, The Left Hand, B.O.B., Chaotic Inc.

The Misfits are currently in training according to what I have read. They suck. They can't get wins. They haven't heard from their so-called leader for quite some time. He's injured apparently. Yet their Manager and one stablemate have been around on the boards creating havoc. Building up to their return. When are they going to compete again? Who the fuck cares.

Then there's Romeo Management Inc. They want you to believe they are all about Wrestling Management. Why would anyone get in behind these guys? They haven't been able to attract much business. What a class act.

Then there's the Left Hand. They are just a take off of the Undertaker's Ministry of Darkness. They want you to think they are from the dark side. Everything screams fun about them.

Then there's B.O.B - Brotherhood of Baddies. A collection of clowns and jokers. That's what I think.

And finally Chaotic INC. A team like the Misfits who wants to make things Chaotic. All they can do is follow their worthless leader around and watch him stumble from winning titles. That's so chaotic right there. Who wants to be lead by a man who can't win titles?

So yeah that's my take on Stables within the XWF.

I might get slammed for making my comments public, but who the fuck cares. I'm just giving a focus on the Stable Characters within the XWF. It's all about the XWF Experience. You can read it here first.

Oh, listen to that. Finally. The call to go to the departure lounge so I can finally head to Hawaii for a much-needed vacation before I set foot within the XWF.

Until next time.

[Image: 200.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post