Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! YOU PIECE OF SHIT, BARNEY GREEN
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-29-2020, 03:32 AM

You think it's funny to cost people their matches? You think it's funny to weasel your way into the main event picture and soak up my TV time? That interference should have been a disqualification! I had Doc right where I wanted him! You piece of shit! I'm going to pour thumbtacks down your throat on New Year's Anarchy, BARNEY BOY!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-29-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-29-2020)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-29-2020, 05:46 AM

What are you belly-aching about, Charlie? You got what you wanted out of this, did you not? The BEST possible ratings? You can't deny that we.... burnt the house down......

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-29-2020), Charlie Nickles (12-29-2020), Corey Smith (12-29-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-29-2020)