Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Solstice 12/26ish
Karen Hunt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-28-2020, 09:55 PM

[Image: sxanB6R.png]

LIVE FROM THE BELL CENTRE

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA

Geri Vayden & Ash Quinn
- vs -
Black Jesus
Handicap Miracle Match
The deck is stacked against Jesus, once again, will he be able to pull off a miraculous victory?
Geri and Ash each get one 3K RP to go against Jesus' 2

Jim Jimson
- vs -
R.L. Edgar
- vs -
Greggo
Triple Threat Gift Match
Each competitor must declare in their first RP the perfect gift they plan to give their opponent. And by give, we mean beat them with.

Atara Themis
- vs -
Jenny Myst
Boxing Day Boxing Match
With the beef between these two coming to a head, the fans will be treated to a 12 Round Exhibition Boxing Match. Each Round will be 3 minutes

John Black
- vs -
Johnny Legend
- vs -
Felix Jones
- vs -
The Wizard
- vs -
Azrael Erebus
Jingle Hells Match
Xtreme Rules, with a barbed wire tree at ringside that has presents underneath filled with a variety of weapons

Centurion
- vs -
Betsy Granger
Candian Rules
1 RP 10,000 Word Limit
10 Minute Time Limit with 2 Referees

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Non-Title
Charlie Nickles
- vs -
Doctor Louis D'Ville
Rooftop Clatter Spectacular
The match will take place atop a large, snowy rooftop surrounded by barbed-wire Christmas lights. The first person to stuff their opponent down the chimney will be declared the winner

OOC: All matches are 2 RPs with 3k Word Limit, except the Canadian Rules Match. You must post 1 cold open RP before the soft deadline (Friday 6th 11.59pm board time) if you wish to post 2.

The scene opens in the back where we see a pink stretch limo pull into the parking garage at the Bell Centre.

There are camera crews all around, Montreal reporters clamoring to get a snap shot of the Queen. The driver gets out and opens the door. We see a legging clad leg and Ugg boot step out, following by the rest of the body. It's Jenny Myst. The camera's click and her face is illuminated by the flash bulbs. She smiles and poses for a few before walking towards the arena.

XWF security does not let the paparazzi follow her past a certain point.

"At least they do something right around here...." as her smile-for-the-camera demeanor changes to a bitchy face very quickly.

She turns the corner and is approached by her new agent with RMI, Tommy Romeo. He looks a little worse for wear after his attack last week, but has a confidence about him as he walks up to his client with a smile. In his hand is a manila envelope.

"Ms. Myst, Welcome to Montreal!"

He tries to put a French accent on, and she rolls her eyes.

"You're from Jersey, Tommy. Cut the shit. You have the envelope?"

He waves it in her face.

"And that says exactly what it is supposed to say?"

He nods. She signals that she wants to see it. He hands it over, and she opens the envelope, pulling out the contents. Her eyes scan it as a wicked smile crosses her face.

"Good. Good stuff, Tommy. Maybe this will be a positive relationship, after all."

She shoves the envelope back into his chest and shooes him away, walking away with a smile. He looks at her as she walks away.

Tommy still brooding after the events of Warfare pushes his way through the paparazzi and rushes off into the arena briefcase in hand.

Savage cuts to the inside of the arena, where we see an array of fireworks shooting up from the ramp as the fans in the arena go crazy. After an intense display of pyro and lights, the camera switches to the announcers at ringside.

PC: "Welcome, everyone, to a very special edition of Savage, as tonight is Saturday Night Solstice!"

HHL: "That's right, Pip, tonight we're celebrating a multitude of special events all rolled into one; Winter Solstice, Christmas, and even BOXING DAY!!!!"

PC: "Who would've thought the likes of Geroge Foreman, Muhammad Ali, AND Mike Tyson would end up with their own Holiday?!"

HHL: "While that statement might not be accurate, I can't blame you for making it as we DO have a Boxing Match tonight between Atara Themis and the Queen, Jenny Myst."

PC: "In addition, we've also got a Jingle Hells Match, a Canadian Rules contest, a special present match, AND a Rooftop Clatter Clash that'll surely make the kids question if it's really Santa coming down their chimney!"

HHL: "Originally, we were supposed to open with a Handicap Match pitting the Left Hand's Geri Vayden & Ash Quinn against Black Jesus, but none of the competitors are actually here tonight, so, unfortunately, the match has been cancelled."

PC: "Such a shame, I was really looking forward to seeing what Black Jesus had in him, but I guess he's busy this time of year."

HHL: "I guess so. That being said, we're gonna take you down to the ring for our next opening contest."

As his theme songs plays, Jim Jimson comes out with a sign saying "Kill all Dolphins" as people come out with him, handing out Dolphin Rape Awareness Month pamphlets, making sure that people know just how evil dolphins are.

PC: "It doesn't look like Jim has a gift!"

HHL: "You're right, unless he plans on using those pamphlets, Jimson's gonna be at a big disadvantage for this match."

Jim climbs into the ring and motions for his people to make sure they get every empty hand filled with a pamphlet.

Greggo's client's theme plays over the speakers as Greggo makes his way through the crowd, occasionally stopping to make out with or grope various people in the audience; both male and female, Head of Gilmour's Mom floating behind him. He is wearing one of the cheap free face masks they give out at stores, so he's definitely being safe about this. The fans seem mostly disgusted by his attempts to molest them, but for all we know that could be due to Corona concerns.

HHL: "Greggo didn't come alone, he brought the late Gilly's mom's head with him as a 'gift' for his opponents!"

PC(sniffling): "Who would've thought that nasty head would outlive poor Gilly?........."

[video]HrQsGeKN6qk[/video]

"Chop Suey" by System of a Down begins to play as R.L. Edgar makes his way down the aisle.

PC: "It doesn't look like Edgar brought anything for his opponents, either!"

HHL: "This could be a huge advantage for Greggo, who essentially has 1/9 of a person helping him!"

R.L. slides into the ring and gets up, looking from Greggo & H.O.G.M. to Jim Jimson, ready to go. The referee doesn't bother checking on them(afterall, who's willingly gonna touch Greggo?), and simply calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Jim Jimson
- vs -
R.L. Edgar
- vs -
Greggo
Triple Threat Gift Match
Each competitor must declare in their first RP the perfect gift they plan to give their opponent. And by give, we mean beat them with.

H.O.G.M. floats over towards Edgar as Greggo rushes at Jimson. R.L. does his best volleyball impression and spikes the head into the mat, before proceeding to stomp the shit out of it, smashing it to pieces.

HHL: "That didn't last very long! Looks like we've got ourselves an even contest, now!"

PC: "What a terrible week, first Gilly, now the rest of his mom?!?"

As that happens, Greggo swings at Jimson, who ducks under him and shoves a pinecone down his throat. Jim then Irish Whips Greggo in Edgar's direction, allowing him to hit a Standing Dropkick that topples the former manager of Sarah Lacklan. Jimson then charges at Edgar, who Kicks him in the gut and nails a Snap Gutwrench Piledriver.

PC: "C.Y.N.!!!!! Jimson's definitely gonna want to check his neck after THAT one!"

Jim rolls out of the ring as Greggo gets back up and walks right into a Spear from Edgar, who follows it up with a few punches. R.L. then heads over to the corner and makes his way to the top turnbuckle, where he shows off for the crowd a bit before diving off. Edgar extends his arm and connects with an Elbow Drop so powerful, Greggo's body begins to convulse as R.L. covers him.

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner- R.L. Edgar via pinfall

HHL: "No present, no problem for Edgar as he easily picks up the victory over Greggo and Jim Jimson."

PC: "I hope Greggo's alright, it's not normal for someone to react like THAT to a Top Rope Elbow Drop."

HHL: "I'm sure he's fine."

A defeated Jimson heads to the back as R.L. Edgar celebrates next to Greggo's body, which is still shaking rapidly. EMTs come out to check on him as Savage fades to a commercial.

The scene opens up to John Black in the backstage locker room, where he was getting himself ready for his cash in—-i mean “match” that’s coming soon. Then he see’s Francine wearing her large coat and heels, swinging her hips around. Then she circles around JB, who was looking into the lockers, trying to keep himself focused on his so called “match”.

Francine: JB, right?

JB: Yeah…what you want, I thought I told you bounce out of hotel since last Friday or so.

Francine: Well, I wanted to give you a surprise if you win your match tonight, I might have you be my secret Santa.

JB: Fran, I don’t want to be your secret Santa…. i’m too broke for that kinda shit.

Francine then grabs a folding chair, and props it up. Then she pushes him onto the chair, and sits on his lap. JB was trying not fall for her attempts, but she kept egging him on until he gave in with her kisses. As they make out, Sayors comes into locker room, interrupting the two.

Sayors: JB…JB…. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR MATCH TONIGHT?

JB then lifts Francine up, and like a dog, starts to have her move up and down. Then JB, while let her grind on him, speaks to Sayors.

JB: This match isn’t going to be shit. Four guys are just cashing in their chips, and expect to come home with some Canadian bucks along with some American dollars. I could have also done what some of them did, and not showed up and let Wizard have all the fun. But fuck that shit, I’m on my grind… to rise to the top.

Sayors: What do you mean rise to the top?

Francine then takes off her large jacket, while still straddling on JB to reveal she’s buck naked. Then JB tries to break the hold, but she refused to let go, as Sayors look with disgust over his Canadian thot. JB then places her on the chair, as she doing suggestive movements on the chair; then JB with a smile on his face, tap him on the shoulder.

JB: You see that girl over there on that chair?

Sayors: Yes…

JB: She’s the girl who reminded me of someone who worked in the company, and I want to be able fuck the shit out of her by the end of the night. So Sayors, all I have to say is this… all four of them bustas are out of commission, and i’m the who’s going to end their life in that ring.

Sayors: Tough words from you John, what makes you believe in that statement?

JB then looks at Frannie with hungry eyes, and then beams at Sayors.

JB: Look, Sayors… i’m going to beat up pacifist guy who’s from a 3rd rock from the sun… a rejected alien who make Sum 41 sound like an emo Slipknot cover band…. a dejected Dean who couldn’t hack it in a community college as a part time professor…and the most annoying Wizard who’d make Harry Potter want to beat him up with his flying stick he uses in Quidditch. These guys might have had the best time of the year, but this is going to be the end of all them, since they don’t care… i will make them care about surviving against me. So Sayors and to the fans, watch me fuck these guys like how imma tear dis white pussy up in Canada.

JB then signals him to beat it out of his locker room, and continues to do his wild thang with his Canadian thot. She then kisses him, and it turned almost graphic… until the scene cuts it back into the arena.

The ring has been set up for a boxing match. A panel of judges sits on the side of the ring, and inside of it, a suit-laden professional ring announcer stands with a mic.

"Ladies and Gentleman......it is time for the Boxing Day Boxing Match!"

The crowd cheers.

"Introducing first, the challenger, Athens, Greece......standing 5 feet 10 inches tall, and weighing in at 138 pounds.....accompanied by her sister Osira.......Atara Themis!"

Atara's music hits as she walks to the ring, wearing a padded leather helmet and a pair of purple boxing gloves. She has on a sports bra and a small skirt, spandex shorts underneath.

The crowd cheers wildly for Atara.

When she gets to the ring, they begin to tie/fix her gloves.

"........And her opponent......from Las Vegas, Nevada.....standing at only 5 feet tall and weighing in at 110 pounds......she is the Shooting Star Champion and the XWF's resident Queen.......JENNY MYST!"

[align=center]

Jenny makes her way to the ring, accompanied by Sarina Hazard and her agent Tommy Romeo. She has on her normal wrestling ring attire. He leather helmet is pink, as are her gloves.

She gets to the ring and the two touch gloves.

"This will be 12 rounds, the only way to win is by Knockout or Technical Knock Out! Ladies, take your corners!"

Pip: Atara has the size advantage here but the Queen always has an ace in the hole. Lets see how this one turns out!

Atara Themis
- vs -
Jenny Myst
12 Round Boxing Match

The bell rings and both Atara and Jenny slap their gloves together. Both are bouncing around as the timer begins to tick.

ROUND 1

2:58

The two step forward and begin to throw. Both of them land a shot early, but settle in and begin to block subsequent shots.

Both are backing up and circling constantly, neither one really too confident on the attack to start.

Pip: Atara has the MMA/Fighting experience here. With gloves on and those padded helmets, Jenny can't pull out any of her tricks. I think this one favors Atara.

Heather: Never count out the Queen!

Atara, who seems to be the agressor early while the champ seems to be anything but interested and just going through the motions, lands a sidearm shot to the side of Jenny's padded head, making the Queen stumble back a little.

0:58

Atara stays on the attack and continues to push Jen towards the corner, hammering in shots that the Queen is having trouble being able to block.

Pip: The flurry here from Atara! She's taking out all that Myst frustration early on here!

Jenny however, isn't just rolling over. She begins to fire back and the two are standing toe to toe, rights and lefts when the bell rings.

The two ladies go to their respective corners and sit. Myst is breathing heavily. Atara looks focused. The panel of judges is talking amongst themselves.

In Jenny's corner is Sarina, her best friend and tag partner. Jenny takes out her pink 'QUEEN" mouthpiece and hands it to Tommy Romeo, whose down at ringside as well to see to it his top client stays safe.

"She's gonna come hot and heavy here, she wants to knock you out. You gotta be smarter than her, out think her, then hit her when she's tired."

"Oh, so basically Rocky her. Got it."

"Just try not to get as beat up as Rocky did."

Jenny looks at Romeo. "That's your job." She pops back in her mouthpiece.

In the other corner, Atara's sister Osira is rubbing her shoulders.

"She's afraid of you. She can't use the ring shortcuts like usual, she has to stand in and fight. You've been trained in this, and she knows she's screwed. Just keep doing your thing and we can be outta here, popping champagne downtown somewhere."

Atara doesn't say anything, just stares across the ring at her arch nemesis.

The bell rings again as the two ladies get up.

ROUND 2

3:00

This time Jenny bounces around, circling. She ducks out of the way of a few Atara shots, and fires in a body shot under the ribs. Atara goes to retaliate, but Jenny backs away from it. She seems to have the "avoid at all costs" strategy down.

Atara squares up, sets her feet. Jenny tries for a jab, Atara gets a purple glove up to block it, and immediately fires in a hard shot to the stomach area of Myst. The champ doubles over, goes to one knee. The ref separates them, and when Jenny gets back to her feet, wincing, Atara delivers another strike to the side of the head.

The champ stumbles back. Atara stays on the attack, and throws a haymaker, Jenny ducks it, however, and the shorter champ fires a jab that hits Atara in the chest. Jenny brings the other arm around, connecting to the side of the face, but instead of staying on the assault the champ backs off, bouncing a little and slapping her gloves together.

Heather: I think the whole Myst going to one knee thing was the distraction she needed to lure Atara in.

1:00

They circle more, but Myst spends a decent amount of time shuffling away from Atara. Atara throws a few shots at the air, Myst ducks the one that comes closest to her, and pops up to hug Atara. She latches on a tight hug and the ref splits them up.

0:30

Atara chases Myst to the corner where it looks like she may be pinned, but Jenny uses her athleticism to spin out of it. She is able to get a kidney shot in on Atara as the round expires.

DING DING

Jenny is back in the corner, sitting on the stool. Same with Atara. Sarina squirts some water into the Queen's mouth. Osira is rubbing Atara's shoulders.

ROUND 3

Jenny looks at the X-Tron, seeing it is only round three. She rolls her eyes.

Atara hasn't taken her eyes off the Queen.

They circle again. The bright pin gloves of the champ, the matte purple of the challenger. Both women in male-friendly outfts. This round seems to have a lot less action in it, however, as Jenny appears to be avoiding Atara. The clock continues to tick as Jenny ducks-jabs-ducks-jabs and then hugs. On the 4th hug, a frustrated Atara shoves her off. The ref for the boxing match is talking to her, telling her to stay cool, when Jenny jabs a shot right into the semi covered face of Themis. She backs off quick as Jenny backpedals.

Pip: Cheap shot from Myst there.

Heather: Mind games, she is getting in Atara's head, AGAIN.

0:30

Atara is seeing red. She charges Myst and Jenny's eyes go wide. She is on top of the champ against the ropes, firing off shot after shot as Jenny tries to cover up. The bell rings as the ref pulls an enraged Atara off the Shooting Star Champion.

Back to their corners.

"You're in her head. She is rattled. Now is when she starts to make mistakes. This boxing match doesn't matter, its exhibition. She has more to lose here than you do."

In the other corner.

"Don't let yourself get fooled by her. She is trying to make you mad."

"I am mad!" Atara says.

"Sis.....don't feed the trolls. Lure her into a false sense of confidence, so she thinks she has this won, then knock her on her fucking ass."

ROUND 4

The two women basically explode out of the corner, and meet in the middle. Jenny is perfectly content with the jab and duck and run. Atara is going for the KO. She comes out swinging, and she connects with a few hard shots that stumble Jenny back. Jenny is backed into the corner, covering up while Atara is almost out of breath from throwing these shots.

The ref pulls her off and into the middle. Jenny is given some time to catch her breath.

Pip: Jenny with a little help from the ref there, not sure how much longer she could have weathered that storm.

Atara is fuming, waiting for Jenny. The Queen sheepishly enters the middle of the ring. Atara puts her hands up in a fighting stance, as does the champ. A few more jabs from each, that connect with the blocking gloves of the other.

ROUND 4

The clock ticks down, and we notice Jenny going out of her way to check it at every opportunity. Dink and dunk, rope-a-dope.

1:30

Jenny is able to get a body shot or two in. Atara winces as a shot connects right below her rips, and she throws a counter that connects to the shoulder region. Jenny throws on back. Before you know it, the bell rings and the action is over.

ROUND 5

Both women are beginning to tire out now. For an exhibition bout that doesn't matter, this is exerting a lot of effort from both sides.

Both of them are throwing punches but there is a lot of hugging going on as well, with the ref splitting them up.

Atara is still swinging for the fences, but Jenny is doing whatever she can to avoid them, and bounce around. She is, as usual, talking shit. This just makes Atara even more furious.

The crowd is beginning to become restless to the non-action. The boos begin to trickle in.

When the bell rings, the two women go back to their corners.

"I am bored. And so is the crowd. This was just a bad idea all the way around. We have to find a way to end this."

She motions Tommy over and whispers something to him.

In the other corner Osira is coaching her sister.

"She is bored, she doesn't wanna be here.....this is where you can end it....she has mailed it in."

ROUND 6

The two begin again, dancing around and throwing jabs. Jenny's eyes dark to the darkness surrounding the ring. Whatever she is looking for has her distracted for a moment, and Atara capitalizes. She strikes the Queen hard in the side of the head, knocking her down.

Pip: THE QUEEN IS DOWN! WHAT A RIGHT HAND FROM ATARA THEMIS!

Jenny is making no effort to get up. The ref begins to count.

As he does, there is some commotion in Atara's corner. Jenny is slowly pulling herself up with the ropes and Atara sees this, delivering a strike to the midsection and eliciting an "ooooff!" from the champ as she doubles over.

Jenny gets to her knees and Atara delivers a strike across the face. Spit flies as Jenny goes down flat.

Just then Osira flies off the apron and into the darkness. Sarina Hazard has disappeared off the apron in her corner. The lights come on as Jenny crawls to her corner, wincing.

Sarina has Osira by the hair and is slaming her head first into the barricade. Atara notices and yells to the ref, or someone to get her off.

Jenny is undoing her glove. Tommy has a small bag with him. He slips the new glove to Myst while everyone is distracted by whats going on outside the ring.

Pip: Ref! Ref turn around! Myst is changing gloves!

There is 30 seconds left in the round. Sarina suddenly lets go of Osira and walks around to her corner. Atara and her exchange words back and forth. Jenny is up.

HUGE RIGHT HAND FROM MYST! ATARA IS DOWN!

Myst stands over her with a wicked smirk on her face.

Heather: What a shot from the Queen! She's little but boy can she pack a punch!

Pip: Oh come on! You know damn well that was a weighted glove! Jenny took the shortcut again!

The ref is counting.

Atara isn't moving.

10!

The bell rings and Jenny throws her arms up. Sarina slides into the ring and hugs her.

Pip: This is a travesty! Myst knew she was outclassed here. She couldn't beat her, so she had to come up with an underhanded plan to cheat her way out of it!

Heather: It's called outsmarting your opponent, Pip. And the Queen does that better than anyone else.

Sarina rips the mic from the ring announcer.

"AND YOUR WINNER BY KNOCKOUT.......THE LONGEST REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED, UNBEATEABLE, THE QUEEN, THE SHOOTING STAR CHAMPION.....JENNNNNNYYY MYYSTTTT!"

Pip: I'm gonna be sick!

Jenny has the gloves off, she motions for Tommy to get into the ring. He does.

Jenny has the mic now.

She grabs the envelope from Tommy. She opens it, standing over Atara and reading it.

"According to the piece of paper I have in my hand, signed by your very own Savage Co-General Manager, Karen Hunt, it states as follows......"

Jenny clears her throat.

"Atara Themis has failed to live up to the expectations put upon her by the XWF competition committee and has breached the terms of her contract within the company. Therefore.....Ms. Themis has been STRIPPED of her number one contendership for the Shooting Star Title and has been removed from the match at Snow Job....."

Pip: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

Heather: It's true, Atara is no good. She's getting what's coming to her!

Pip: Oh stop it! This is lunacy!

".......a new number one contender will be named in the coming weeks. Atara Themis is hereby suspended, indefinitely, without pay until further notice!"

Jenny laughs and Sarina has a grin on her face.

She hands the paper back to Tommy, who puts it in his briefcase. Jenny bends down and unstraps Atara's padded helmet/ She picks her up by the hair, an yells in her face.

"THIS IS MY TITLE! MINE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! AND YOU ARE NEVER GETTING TO IT! NEVER!!"

She slaps Atara back to the mat with an audible "OHH" from the crowd."

Jenny stands over Atara, making the crying symbol with her hands.

[Image: YQNznmc.gif]

Jenny's music hits as her, Sarina and Tommy leave the ring.

Pip: This is a disgrace! Jenny knew she couldn't beat Atara, she saw the title slipping away at Snow Job and she used her connections to get out of the match. This is disgusting! Atara did not deserve this! The paranoid Queen has completely ruined the career of Atara Themis!

Heather: That's why she's the Queen! She does what it takes to stay on top!

The trio disappears through the curtain as Atara gets to her feet, staring in disbelief at the curtains before storming around the ring in frustration. She calls for a mic, crouching down to grab it before walking over to the side of the ring facing the ramp. She shakes her head, hanging an arm over the ropes. She raises the mic to her mouth, but before she can even say a word, the arena goes black.

Silence reigns for a few moments, before the Left Hands music hits. Red lights and smoke fill the entrance way as Lycana makes her way out to center stage, the rest of the members slowly emerging and fanning out behind her. Atara steps back from the ropes assessing the situation as the two women stare daggers at each other.

Heather: On no, not them again.

The Left Hand starts to make their way down to the ring as Atara backs her way to the center, crouching down, motioning to bring it on. She lifts the mic once more, yelling at them. “It takes all of you to take me out?! COWARDS!" She flings the mic to the side. The Baphomet raises his arm, effectively halting Lycana, Marf, and Ash who had already started to climb onto the ring apron.

He looks at Lycana, giving her a nod. Ash and Marf slip back down to the floor joining the rest of the Left Hand to prowl the outside of the ring as Lycana continues on, stepping into the ring and facing Atara. She strides closer never taking her eyes off of her. The two watch each other, having a stare down for long, tense moments as they start to circle each other.

Pip: Looks like Lycana didn’t want to wait for a match to get Atara in the ring.

They hook up in the center of the ring, Atara getting Lycana into a headlock. She wrenches at her, locking her hands and slamming Lycana back with a headlock suplex. She gets to her feet and smiles at Lycana, who slowly stands, her own lips quirking up in a smile right back.

They hook up once more, this time Lycana sends Atara into the ropes, she comes flying, looking for a bicycle kick, but Lycana drops, sliding underneath Atara’s outstretched leg. She jumps up quickly, Atara turning around to meet a tilt-a-whirl DDT. Lycana is immediately up on her feet, pulling Atara to hers. She picks her up, hoisting her up and over for a fallaway slam.

Atara crawls over to the turnbuckle as Lycana just watches, judging her prey. She rushes in, but Atara pops out of the corner with an elbow that sends Lycana stumbling, holding her mouth. She looks back around to meet a boot to her face, taking her right off her feet. Atara grabs her up, nailing her with a jumping sit-out shoulder jawbreaker.

She goes to get Lycana up again, but she plays dirty, raking Atara across the eyes. She grabs at her face, blindly flinging Lycana towards the ropes. Lycana bounces off the second rope, flying back onto Atara with a springboard frankensteiner, sending her tumbling across the ring. Lycana charges but Atara, acting on pure instinct grabs her up and wraps her arms around her, locking her hands.

GERMAN SUPLEX!

GERMAN SUPLEX!

GERMAN SUPLEX!

GERMAN SUPLEX!

GERMAN SUPLEX!

GERMAN SUPLEX!

Heather: Look at her go!

Pip: Wow!

Both are laid out now, breathing hard. Atara is first to crawl to the ropes, using them to get to her feet. As she does so, she meets the eyes of The Baphomet outside the ring with the rest of the Left Hand members lurking about. She starts taunting him. When she gets no reaction, she swipes up the microphone that had been tossed aside earlier, flinging it full force at Baphomet.

It collides with his forehead with a crack, busting his wound from his match with Alias wide open once more. Blood starts oozing down his face. Atara laughs, leaning over the ropes to admire her handiwork as the Baphomet just stands steadfast. His eyes focus on something beyond Atara, as a confused look crosses her face.

Heather: Oh no, Atara look out!

Behind her, Lycana is on her feet, ready and waiting, an air of danger about her. As Atara turns to look, she is on top of her, spinning her back around and hitting her with a vicious dragon suplex of her own. Atara lands awkwardly on her neck, and bounces onto her belly. She doesn’t move again. Lycana tilts her head, studying her as if she were playing possum. She hauls her motionless body up, before slamming her back down with a facebuster.

No movement from Atara. Lycana slides from the ring, pulling out a table and getting it set up outside the ring. She hops back in, nudging Atara with her toe. Still getting no response, she drags her to the turnbuckles and up to the top. She takes aim, and unceremoniously tosses Atara at the table, preparing to follow with her Berzerker 540 Senton.

As Atara flies through the air, the table collapses onto itself, bouncing out of the way, causing her to crash full force onto her head and neck on the floor instead. Lycana stares down at her broken body, gaze shifting to Marf who is moving his foot back into its normal position. He shrugs his shoulders and grins at her as if to say “Oops.” Lycana laughs as she climbs down, retrieving Atara and rolling her back into the ring.

Pip: Oh c’mon now! Haven't you done enough?!

Geri Vayden and Marf push the table into the ring, following and getting it set up then backing away while Lycana takes Atara up top one more time. She readies herself and flips off with her finisher, Metamorphosis (avalanche moonsault side slam) putting them both through the table. Lycana gets up yet again, grabbing Atara’s leg and pulling her from the wreckage of the table. She flips, hitting her with a standing shooting star leg drop, before getting to her feet. She looks down at her emotionlessly.

She starts to walk away, then looks back over her shoulder. She shakes her head, indicating she wasn’t quite done yet. She says something to Marf, who nods at her with a grin. Lycana hauls Atara to her feet, struggling to keep her upright. She is up on wobbly legs just long enough for Lycana to super kick her right into Marf’s waiting arms.

Heather: She's just looking to destroy Atara at this point.

Pip: I can't watch....

He scoops her up in a fireman’s carry, holding her on his shoulders for a few moments. He spins around and drops, Lycana rushing in to catch Atara with a DDT at the same time Marf delivers the Death Valley driver. They both get up, surveying the carnage of whats left of Atara before looking at one another. Marf and Lycana exchange a stare, sinister smiles coming over both their faces.

Heather: Oh no...

Marf uses Atara’s hair to pull her up, chicken winging her as Lycana makes her climb to the top once more. He hoists her up high, holding her as the crowd boos wildly. He lunges forward with her at the same time Lycana’s feet leave the turnbuckle. He sends her body crashing into the mat with a tiger driver as simultaneously Lycana lands on her with a phoenix splash. Both get to their feet, pleased with their handiwork. Lycana crouches down next to her, with a smirk. “Goodbye Dove.”

Heather: These two are vicious.

Pip: Get someone out here to stop this!

Personnel finally run out, trying to keep the Left Hand members at bay, but Lycana is done. She, Marf, and Geri exit the ring as paramedics flood it, checking on a broken Atara. The Baphomet places an approving hand on Lycana’s shoulder, before they all turn to face the ring. The group raises their left hands, before taking their leave. Lycana backs up the ramp, last to go, never looking away from her crime scene. She stops at the top of the stage, smiling wickedly as a stretcher rushes by, finally disappearing with the rest of the stable as paramedics tend to Atara.

Pip: "I guess Geri and Ash were here afterall!!!!!"

PC: "Coming up next is the Jingle Hells Match; as you can see, we have a barbed wire Christmas Tree at ringside with a variety of weapon filled presents underneath it."

HHL: "That's right, Pip. The participants are free to use whatever gifts they unwrap on the opponents, as well as the tree itself! First person to score a pinfall or submission inside the ring will be declared the winner."

Gun shot sounds blast on the X-Tron, the smoke arises on the entrance way and the camera pans around the arena, and then it pin points John Black coming out of the entrance stage. He stands there, and walks down to the ramp, and gives some high fives to the fans. He climbs to the ropes, and enters it and gives out a fist around the ring, then he stands in the middle of the ring as his theme cuts off.

The lights dim down to black with Destiny by Stratovarius(a shorter starting) starts to play over the speakers. With only a few seconds passing with the intro, the song stops for a moment and an unknown, deep male voice calls out, "The Last Legend" while it also appears on the screen in writing. The music comes back forty seconds into the song as it starts to pick up.

Eventually, Johnny Legend appears from behind the curtain in his sleek black robe with "The Last Legend" on the back. The stitching on the back lettering is starting to come loose and some holes in the robe, he raises his arms in the air to a mix crowd reaction. Sporting a smirk as he struts his way down the ramp, Johnny Legend keeps his distance from the fans as he hopes they don't put any more rips into his cheap robe. He climbs through the ropes and into the ring while his music slowly dies down

"Tank!" by the Seatbelts begins to play as Felix Jones emerges from behind the curtain, onto the ramp. He walks down the aisle, calm, cool, and carefree, until he makes it to the ring and climbs on in.

Arena goes dark. Silence. Fans are curious. POOF. Big puff of smoke. The WIZARD is in the ring...Guile's Theme hits.

The music comes to life within the speakers, as Azrael Erebus appears and walks to the ring confidently, with a dead set, determined look in his eyes that smolder with a touch of fire. He rolls into the ring and gets to his feet, scoping out the rest of his opponents as the tension begins to rise.

HHL: "Looks like everyone's anxious to see what Santa brought them!"

PC: "I wonder if there's anything for me under there?"

HHL: "Maybe you should go find out?"

PC: "Maybe I will!

The referee, seeing all five competitors anxious to get this one started, calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

John Black
- vs -
Johnny Legend
- vs -
Felix Jones
- vs -
The Wizard
- vs -
Azrael Erebus
Jingle Hells Match
Xtreme Rules, with a barbed wire tree at ringside that has presents underneath filled with a variety of weapons

The moment the bell rings, everyone, except Azrael Erebus, rushes to the middle of the ring and starts hammering away at each other. Azrael, on the other hand, immediately climbs to the outside and heads over to the barbed wire tree. Pip's already there picking out a present, so he patiently waits for him to find one before patting the midget announcer on the head and searching for one of his own.

HHL: "I can't believe you actually went over there..........."

PC: "You're just jealous there's nothing under there for YOU!"

As we hear the sound of paper being ripped open by Pip, Azrael picks up a yellow box with a red bow on it and sits down to RIP it open.

HHL: "What'd you get?"

PC(disappointed): ".........................coal?!?!?"

Azrael unties the bow and rips off the top, only to get blown backwards into the barbed wire tree from a C-4 explosive, as the fans "oooooo" and "ahhhhhhh."

HHL: "Maybe you should be thankful that's ALL you got!"

PC(stunned): "............................well it IS a nice lump of coal.........................."

The Wizard takes control of his brawl with Felix Jones, catapulting him over the top rope to the outside as John Black does the same to Johnny Legend. The two men take a few steps towards each other like they're gonna have a staredown, but instead retreat for the ropes in an attempt to get themselves a present. John Black is closer to the tree but, as he runs for it, Johnny Legend scoops him up from the side and slams him down onto his knee for a Backbreaker! He then turns around and grabs a gift, laughing at the upside down and unconscious AZ as he does so. Before Johnny can open it, though, the Wizard points his wand at him, causing the gift to vanish into thin air and appear in HIS hand, instead.

PC: "Santa Claus just stole one
of his gifts back!"

HHL: "After that last one, I'd feel alot better if he opened it 100 yards THAT way..............."

The Wizard rips the wrapping paper off, revealing a hammer.................................... made out of balloons!!!!!

HHL: "I don't think that's gonna get the job done!"

PC: "Are there any actual weapons in there???"

HHL: "I don't know, why don't you ask AZ?"

The Wizard gives his "weapon" a befuddled look before getting Dropkicked from behind by Felix Jones.

As that happens, Johnny Legend picks out one of the smaller presents and opens it, revealing a lead pipe! John Black heads in his direction, only to get whacked in the stomach with it, followed by a shot to the face that drops him. Seeing an opportunity, Legend drops the pipe and rolls Black into the ring, where he lays across him for the cover.

ONE
TWO
Felix Jones drags Johnny Legend off of Black and to the outside, where he hits him with an Aces High Spinebuster on the floor!!!!!

PC: "Felix not only kept himself alive in this match, but also the likes of AZ, the Wizard, AND John Black, as well!"

pHHL: "You gotta wonder if John would've kicked out had it not been for Felix?"

Jones tries to climb into the ring, but the Wizard's up in time to drag him off the apron. Felix turns towards him and is met with a hand around the throat, before being hoisted up into the air and Slammed down hard. The Wizard then uses his wand, once again, to make a box appear in his hands; which he opens, revealing a baseball bat!

PC: "A gift from Champ Sportsman, I believe!"

HHL: "Baseball's not the only sport where a bat comes in handy, I can tell you that!"

The Wizard inspects the bat, which was kindly signed by the Triathlete, before shrugging and climbing onto the apron. As he steps between the ropes, he's met with a barrage of punches from John Black, causing him to drop the bat. John picks it up and beats the Wizard over the back with it multiple times before Irishing Whipping him to the opposite side. On the rebound, he cracks the bat in half on his opponent's face, laying him out. John drops to his knees and hooks both legs in an attempt to end the match.

ONE
TWO
Johnny Legend breaks up the pin with a stomp to John Black's back!

PC: "It's hard enough scoring a pinfall in a Triple Threat Match, add in two more opponents and it's nearly impossible!"

HHL: "Luckily for everyone else, Azrael Erebus is STILL stuck in the barbed wire tree!"

Johnny picks Black up and hits him with an Early Retirement Backbreaker, pressing down on each side of his body as he bends John over his knee. Before he can break him, however, Felix Jones runs in and connects with a Royal Flush Cutter that forces Johnny to drop Black!!! As Felix goes to get up, the Wizard is already a step ahead of him, dropping HIM with a surprise Code Breaker!!!!!

PC: "Hocus Pocus!!!!! It may not be Halloween, but that doesn't make it any less effective!"

The Wizard rolls Jones onto his back and lays across him for a cover.

ONE
TWO
John Black yanks the Wizard off before the ref's hand hits for 3!!!!! Black drags his opponent to his feet and delivers a Black Jacka Brainbusta, covering HIM immediately after hitting it.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

PC: "I can't believe the Wizard kicked out!!!"

HHL: "It's a good thing he did, 'cause there was noone around to save him!"

John Black rolls to the outside, where he meets Johnny Legend next to the tree. Rather than fight, though, they both point to the wired object and exchange a few words before grabbing onto each side. The two of them drag the tree, with Erebus STILL stuck in it, over to the ring where they hoist it up over the top rope and inside. That's where their alliance ends, as Legend swings at Black, who is able to duck Johnny's arm and pick up the lead pipe from earlier, whacking Legend in the face with it.

PC: "I think I saw some teeth fly!!!"

HHL: "I find it hard to believe Johnny even HAS teeth, considering his bad hygiene and the condition of his home."

John Black climbs into the ring and carefully climbs across the barbed wire tree to cover AZ, who lays there stuck and completely helpless.

ONE
TWO
The Wizard pulls John Black off of Azrael and tosses him over the top rope. Black tries to climb back in, but the Wizard uses his wand to cast a force field around the ring, preventing him or anybody else from getting in. With noone around to stop him, a slick Wizard walks on over and puts a foot onto AZ's chest for the cover.

ONE
TWO
Erebus tries to lift a shoulder up, but the barbed wire is stuck too far into his skin and clothes to allow him to.
THREE!!!!!!!!!!

Winner- The Wizard via pinfall(and a little bit of magic)

John Black slaps the mat in frustration before turning to leave the arena. The Wizard begins celebrating by using his powers to distribute the remaining gifts throughout members of the audience. Excited fans open them, revealing a variety of objects from a simple screwdriver to Elon Musk's flamethrower.

PC: "Are you telling me I got the ONLY lump of coal under that tree?"

HHL: "Looks like it."

PC: "Oh well, I guess it's better than being a loser like John Black and the rest of the participants NOT named the Wizard."

Savage takes another commercial break as the Wizard puts on a glorious Christmas magic display, including an instant decoration of the barbed wire tree and Azrael Erebus completely with baubles and lights.

A single spotlight hits the stage as Fame on Fire’s cover of “Blinding Lights” begins its first few beats. As the band kicks in, Il Viadante hits the stage with her signature dab before skipping down the ramp to the beat of the song. She slaps hands with fans along the way before sliding into the ring under the bottom rope. She bounces back up to her feet quickly and hops into every corner, climbing up the rope to play with the crowd a little more. When she’s finished, she starts to pace around the ring, stretching and getting her game face ready.

HHL :”Here comes ‘Il Viadante’ herself, Pip! Betsy Granger has had a great December so far, recently winning the GCWA Righteous Rumble.”

PIP: “We’ll have to see how that translates to success here in the XWF, Heather, although according to Vinnie Lane the GCWA only really functions as a side gig for XWF superstars to make some extra cash.”

HHL: “That’s a salty way to put it, but their roster is indeed stacked with XWF talent. Betsy’s lover James Raven, one of the true legends of the XWF, is their current champion after all.”

PIP: “That must have been an interesting topic at Christmas dinner…”

PIP: “They just don’t make entrance videos like that anymore. God I miss Geocities…”

HHL: “They don’t make men like Centurion anymore either. Look at his fixed gaze. His strong jaw. His posture. His tailoring.”

Heather bites her lip at the booth as Centurion walks past them full of stoic confidence.

PIP: “Heather this is Savage, not Bumble. Please. Besides, he prefers women who still wear Halloween costumes.”

HHL: “Don’t get jealous just because Centurion was your height in grade school.”

PIP: “Yes, in the early 80s. And at this rate Centurion will be performing in HIS early 80s as well. The man simply does not have the word ‘retire’ anywhere in his personal lexicon.”

Centurion enters the ring and the two referees assigned to the match, Mika Hunt and Virginia Hymen, take their places.

PIP: “Both officials are female in this Canadian Rules match, Heather, do you think that gives Centurion a disadvantage? Some sort of Ya-Ya Sisterhood concern in favor of Granger?”

HHL: “How very MRA of you, Pip. Those women are professionals. Besides, from the look of Virginia Hymen she’s a pretty big fan of Centurion.”

Referee Hymen is definitely staring Centurion down with laser focus.

PIP: “I see your point… though I would be remiss not to point out that Mika Hunt is nearly salivating over the sight of Betsy… you don’t think she’s a…”

HHL: “Not our business, Pip!”

DING! DING! DING!!!

Centurion
- vs -
Betsy Granger
Candian Rules
1 RP 10,000 Word Limit
10 Minute Time Limit with 2 Referees

PIP: “And we are off to the races, Heather… this match is going to be a quick one, only a ten minute time limit in Canadian Rules. Why is that?”

HHL: “Legend has it that none other than Canada’s greatest citizen performed in ten minute bursts!”

PIP: “Sir Isaac Brock? Pierre Trudeau? Anne of Green Gables?”

HHL: “Wayne Gretzky.”

PIP: “Of course.”

Centurion and Granger approach each other tentatively, each having massive respect for the other. Centurion attempts to use his weight advantage on Betsy during a lock up, but Granger expected it and ducked into a standing switch, locking her hands around Cent’s hips in a low-sitting rear waist lock. Centurion sprawls, breaking free, and escapes before Granger can spin into an up-and-down chancery.

Centurion offers a hand out for another lock up, knowing that Betsy can’t match his physical strength. He’s surprised when she takes his hand, though, and is sent sprawling when she immediately pulls him into an arm drag, using his weight against him.

PIP: “Being 60 pounds lighter than your opponent is not always a disadvantage, Heather!”

Granger doesn’t waste any time, hurrying to where Centurion has landed on his backside. She grabs his arms from behind and slider her legs through them, wrapping her ankles behind his neck and bridging into a lotus lock! Centurion’s face reddens from the strain.

Centurion is stuck in the hold for a few moments, but he plants his feet beneath him and pushes back, standing and leaning his weight backward onto Betsy, which pushes her shoulders into the mat! Mika Hunt with a count!

1!

2!!

Betsy releases the hold and rolls off of the canvas.

HHL: “Veteran tactics there, Pip, Centurion didn’t have to muscle free from the hold, he only needed to force Betsy to let go of it! Smart!”

PIP: “It’s that intellect, that ring savvy, that led Centurion to a long Hart Championship reign, as well as his current stint as UGWC Cross-Hemisphere Champion!”

HHL: “Another company that should be sending Vinnie Lane royalty checks.”

PIP: “Perhaps. Regardless, Centurion is proving once again that he is a true Generalissimo of the squared circle.”

Centurion and Granger keep a quickened pace, both very aware of the time constraints. Betsy looks for a semicircular kick but fails to hit the mark as Centurion wisely ducks it. He’s caught by surprise when Granger posts into a handstand and bends her legs back over her body, though, drilling Cent in the chest with a double scorpion kick. Centurion hits the mat hard as Granger flips back to her feet and then drives a single-leg dropkick into Centurion’s face, flattening him.

PIP: “Betsy Granger showing the world the flexibility that keeps James Raven a happy man.”

Granger slides on top of Centurion with a lateral press, opening her legs wide to add leverage. Hymen with a count.

1!

2!!

Centurion rolls a shoulder up, and then hooks Betsy’s head, rolling her onto her back! Centurion hooks Betsy’s leg with his own…

1!

2!!

Mika Hunt’s hand nearly slaps the at a third time, but Granger kicks out.

The two are both quickly up to their feet again, and Centurion scoops Granger to his shoulders, dropping her before she can react with his 1,000 Mile Slam!

PIP: “Granger got caught! The wizened veteran struck like a coiled cobra at the first sign of an opening!”

HHL: “Centurion’s got her hooked in a cover!”

1!

2!!

Granger kicks out!

PIP: “Centurion thought he had it secured, he looks a little concerned about the time… only five minutes remain! He doesn’t usually operate under such strict confines, I think he’s realized it is a disadvantage to him.”

HHL: “Centurion has made a career of wearing people down, winning with technicality and skill, using the ring and his conditioning to his favor… finishing in ten minutes does NOT come naturally to a man like him.”

PIP: “Certainly, I have no idea what that’s like either!”

HHL: “...”

PIP: “Back to the match!”

Centurion moves in close and snatches Granger into a Saito suplex, but she squirms free, landing behind him. Looking for another submission to wear Cent down with, Betsy tangles his arms up into a cobra clutch! Centurion struggles, unable to break free but also strong enough to prevent the hold from sinking in too deep.

The pair stumble backwards a bit, and Centurion nearly manages to judo throw Betsy from his back. She changes course and wraps a long leg around Cent’s, then drops him down fast with a side leg sweep!

HHL: “Down you go!”

Centurion hits hard but he’s up relatively quickly - that is, until Betsy steps in front of him and snares his head in a tight cravat. Betsy then flips Cent right onto his head with a snap mare!

PIP: “Galactic Advantage! Betsy needs to make a cover here!”

Granger hurls herself onto Centurion, looking up at the clock just briefly as she makes the cover. Seven minutes gone, and Virginia Hymen hits the mat.

1!

2!!

Centurion powers out!

Granger goes right for Centurion’s legs, getting into position for her Tuez les Etoiles, but Centurion deftly picks her ankle and trips her to the mat. He grabs her feet and stands, then hooks her feet and immediately flips her into the Fall of Rome! He’s got it locked and cranks it for all he’s worth!

PIP: “NOT good for Granger, she’s going to have to tap out!”

HHL: “Not so fast Pip, she’s only a few inches from the ropes!”

Centurion puts all the torque he can muster into the submission hold, knowing that Granger’s legendary flexibility is working against him. Betsy wails in pain, clawing and dragging her way toward the bottom rope only a ere inch or two from her fingertips… and she gets there!

Referee Mika Hunt jumps up and starts a five count, telling Cent to break the hold. He lets go immediately, not wanting to waste time… he looks at the tron and sees less than a minute remaining, and he pulls Granger up.

PIP: “He’s out of time, Heather, he’s got to go for the gusto right now!”

HHL: “For all the marbles!”

Centurion ducks under and pulls Betsy skyward into an electric chair, his cheeks puffing with effort.

HHL: “He gave every drop of strength he had to his Fall of rome submission, and now he’s barely got anything left in the tank to execute something game changing!”

PIP: “Game changing is exactly what he’s doing, Heather, he’s got Betsy lined up for the Fabula Nova Crystallis… and without a moment to spare!”

Centurion nearly stumbles, but he keeps his balance and hooks Betsy’s head and walks to the center of the ring, making sure there won’t be any rope breaks this time around. One last glance at the tron shows 15 seconds, and he lifts up to his tip toes for added impact!

VICTORY ROLL!

Betsy Granger rolls Centurion forward, and she’s got him jackknifed to the mat!

1!

2!!

3!!!

Winner - Betsy Granger via Pinfall

Centurion pops up holding three fingers, incredulous as the referees both assure him he was down for the count. He looks at the tron, its clock stopped at 0:02, and buries his face in his hands.

PIP: “Centurion can’t believe what just happened, and quite frankly, neither can I! What a match!”

HHL: “Betsy pulled it off right when it looked like she was in the most trouble, but it took a lot… she’s clearly still feeling the effects of the Fall of Rome!”

Virginia Hymen holds Betsy Granger’s arm up in victory, but Betsy holds her free hand against the small of her back, clearly in great pain.

PIP: “And we aren’t even close to done tonight, folks!”

"X-Men Theme" by Powerglove hits over the PA system as the fans begin to cheer. Pyro falls from the X-Tron and fireworks shoot up from the stage as Big D, dressed in his ring attire, walks out onto the ramp, XWF World Heavyweight Championship over his shoulder. He stands there for a moment and holds the belt above his head, showing it off for the crowd.

PC: "Here comes the World Heavyweight Champion!!!"

HHL: "Maybe in his head."

PC: "He IS an official Champion, Heather, no different than Thad Duke or Charlie Nickles!"

HHL: "Apparently you're head, too!"

Big D tosses his Championship back over his shoulder and makes his way down the aisle. He makes his way down to ringside and over to the stairs where he climbs up onto the apron and into the ring. D heads over to one of the corners and climbs onto the second rope, raising the belt into the air, once more.

PC: "Say what you will about him, but Big D's certainly carrying himself like a Champion!"

HHL: "He doesn't need to treat a once great Title like a prop in order to DO that."

Big D hops down from the corner and grabs a microphone before heading to the center of the ring addressing the crowd.

D: "I'm such a nice guy. Not only was I willing to bless you all with the GIFT of my presencethe day after Christmas, I'm also gonna bestow upon you......................... A TITLE MATCH!!!!!"

PC: "He's gonna make his first defense NOW?!??! What a Champion!"

HHL: "Big D's certainly eager to prove he's worthy of holding that belt."

D: "That's right, I'm issuing the Big D Open Challenge!!!!! I'll put my gold on the line against ANY of you mother fuckers in the back who think you're worthy of a shot at it! You can be Robert Main or Jim Jimson, I don't care! If YOU'RE willing to get your ass kicked at my expense on National television, I'M willing to give you a moment in the spotlight! I don't care if you deserve it or not, I...................

PC: "Oh my God, it's Barney Green!!!!!!!!"

HHL: "This place is electric! This has got to be the biggest pop of Barney's career!!!!!"

PC: "Is the former World Champion here to answer the current Champ's challenge?"

Barney Green walks out onto the ramp, dressed in his garbage man uniform and armed with a trash can; causing the fans to lose their minds even more than they already were. He slowly walks down the aisle, high fiving a few fans as he does so, before rolling his can into the ring and following, himself. Green gets to his feet and goes chest to chest with Big D, who cannot believe what he's seeing.

D: "Barney Green...................... former World Heavyweight Champion.......................do you REALLY believe you're capable of holding this belt, again?!? I think that Star of the Month award's gone to your head, you can't possibly................

All of a sudden, Barney snatches the mic out of the World Champion's hand, causing his jaw to drop as the fans go ballistic. Green, feeding off the energy of the live crowd, speaks passionately into it as Big D's face turns red.

BARNEY: "You aren't gonna just declare yourself Champion when there have been many more hardworking people who've busted their asses off for that belt; myself included! I fought tooth and nail in the Main Event of Battle On The Boat for that belt, I'm not gonna let you besmirch the legacy of it! So, if you're a man, fight me in an Xtreme Rules Match and show me who you truly are!"

The fans go nuts as Big D stands there in absolute disbelief, a vein popping out of his forehead.

PC: "Did Barney Green just question the Champ's manhood?!?"

HHL: "Yes he did, Pip; he also challenged him to a fight in HIS playground."

Big D shakes his head and reaches for the microphone, but Barney won't let go of it right away. Eventually, after a few tugs, D is able to wrestle it away from him before speaking.

D: "Don't do this, Barn............. you had a good run going, there's no need to ruin it! Why don't you just turn around and let someone who's ACTUALLY gonna put up a fight take your place? In case you forgot, I whooped your ass last time we squared off! And, luckily for you, nobody watches Anarchy, so they wouldn't have known that had you not come out here and stuck your nose where it doesn't belong!"

PC: "Is Big D heel, again? It's so hard to tell, sometimes."

HHL: "I think he's just an asshole."

D shoos Barney away, but the former World Champion doesn't back down. He, once again, steals the microphone from the former Savage GM to another roar from the crowd.

BARNEY: "You may have beaten me before, but now I know what you're capable of. Nothing scares me about you. You're about to get your ass kicked by a broken down man who hauls trash for a living!"

This time, Barney gladly hands the mic back to Big D, who takes it as he shakes his head.

D: "Very well...................... can we get a ref out here?"

Upon D's request, Head Referee Chaz Bobo, runs down the aisle and into the ring.

PC: "It looks like this is happening, folks! Big D vs Barney Green for the XWF World Heavyweight Championship, talk about a Christmas gift!"

HHL: "Can you imagine if Barney Green ends 2020 holding the very same belt he held all those years ago? That'd be one helluva Christmas miracle!"

PC: "Did you just acknowledge Big D as Champion???"

HHL: "I meant it in the literal sense. Right now, Big D HOLDS the belt and, if Barney wins, he'll get to HOLD it, as well!"

PC: "Okay, Oswald!"

With the ref in the ring, Big D turns and hands him the belt, muttering something as he does so. He then turns back towards Barney, who smashes him over the head with the trash can as the referee calls for the bell!

DING! DING! DING!

Big D©
- vs -
Barney Green
Impromptu Xtreme Rules Match

PC: "The world must really be ending................ we've got Barney Green competing for the World Heavyweight Championship, once more! You'd think it was 2012 or something!"

Big D immediately gets up from the first shot, only to be struck by another one, this time the bottom of the can. He backs into the corner as Green tosses his weapon aside and meets him over there, climbing onto the second rope and reigning down on D with a barrage of punches as the audience counts them out loud.

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!

10!

Barney climbs down and whips his opponent to the other corner, where his back bounces hard off the turnbuckle, causing him to walk right into a Foleyplex by Green, who keeps it bridged for a cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

HHL: "Barney's already got Big D on his toes!"

PC: "If he keeps this up, we could be looking at a new champion in a matter of minutes!"

Big D rolls out of the ring and leans against the barricade in an attempt to catch his breath, but Barney won't let him as he tosses the garbage can over the top rope in D's direction. Luckily for the champ, he's able to side step it, causing the can to collide with the barricade. Green climbs on out, but D is quick to grab Barney's can and smash it against his back, causing him to drop to his knees. Big D then smashes it over Green's head, crumpling it up to the point where it's completely useless.

PC: "Only in XWF will you see a former janitor against a garbage man for one of the biggest prizes in the business!"

HHL: "I think Thad Duke might have something to say about THAT, Pip."

PC: "Well then, maybe he should've responded to Big D's challenge!"

Big D grabs a chair from a fan and lifts it above his head as he approaches the challenger. However, before he can hit him with it, Barney Headbutts D in the midsection, causing him to drop it. This allows Green to pick the chair up himself and crack his opponent across the face with it, sending blood flying everywhere as he crashes to the floor. Barney then places the chair on Big D's chest and pulls himself up onto the apron as the fans continue to support him. Vibing off the energy of the crowd, Barney Green jumps off the apron, putting all his weight into an Elbow Drop onto the chair atop of D. After hitting it, Barney grabs at his arm in pain.

HHL: "It looks like that last move may have shaken Green up, as well!"

Barney takes a moment to stretch his arm out before getting back to his feet, bringing Big D with him. He rolls D back into the ring and lifts up the ring skirt, searching underneath for his next weapon of choice. Eventually, he comes up with a ladder, sending the crowd into a frenzy.

PC: "What's he gonna do with THAT?!"

HHL: "Probably not climb it!

Barney turns turns to push the ladder under the bottom rope, into the ring, but is met with a Baseball Slide that sends him, and the ladder, flying backwards.

HHL: "Told you!"

PC: "I wonder if Champ Sportsman taught him that one?"

Big D climbs out of the ring, fully, turning his attention towards the ladder. He heads over and picks it up, before jamming the top of it into his opponent's gut and holding it there. D steps onto one of the rungs and applies more pressure, causing blood to fly out of Barney's mouth as his own drips down onto the challenger.

HHL: "Barney could be bleeding internally from this!"

PC: "He asked Big D to show him what he's made of, and he's getting it!"

Big D lifts the ladder up and brings it down across Green's throat; once again, stepping on it to apply pressure as his opponent gasps for air. Luckily for Barney, he's able to use all his might to shove the ladder off of him, sending D stumbling backwards. As the former World Champion makes his way to his feet, Big D charges at him, only to have his head nearly taken off by a brutal Clothesline.

HHL: "I don't think I've ever seen Big D do a full rotation like that!"

PC: "If Barney can pull this off, he deserves to be Champion!"

Green spits a wad of blood out before heading over to the chair he used to wallop D with minutes before. He positions it on the floor and helps Big D to his feet. Barney then lifts him up for a Ram-Paige, positioning himself so the chair's behind him, before dropping D, face first, onto it.

PC: "He just planted Big D with a Green Awakening onto a chair!!! All he's gotta to is roll him back into the ring and it could be all over!"

HHL: "I don't think there's a soul in this building that doesn't want to see that!"

Barney stands up and drags a limp D with him, slowly shoving his body into the ring. He follows close behind, hooking a leg for the cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

PC: "I didn't think Big D was gonna let his Title go so easily!"

HHL: "Really? 'Cause history says otherwise."

PC: "Yeah, well, what do you expect? History's written by the winners!"

HHL: "...................my point, exactly."

Barney wastes no time staying on his opponent, picking him up for a Scoop Slam before running to the ropes and hitting an Elbow Drop on the way back, laying across D for another cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!

Green rolls off of Big D and under the bottom rope, to the outside. He searches under the ring, only alot more intently this time. After rummaging a bit, Barney finally comes back up with an armful of lightubes as the fans go crazy.

HHL: "Signature Barney Green right there!"

PC: "If he breaks those, we're all gonna get Mercury poisoning!"

HHL: "They don't put Mercury in lightbulbs anymore, Pip."

PC: "That's exactly what they want you to think!"

Barney slides the tubes into the ring before climbing in, himself. With Big D almost to his feet, Green grabs one of the lightubes and smashes it over D's head, dropping him back to the mat as a combination of blood and glass snow down onto him. Feeling the Title within his grasp, Barney heads back over to the pile of tubes and begins stacking them like Lincoln Logs.

HHL: "Looks like he's building a house!"

PC: "Seems more like a cabin to me."

With all the tubes in place, Barney heads back over to Big D, who fights back with a few rights to Green's gut. Barney retaliates with a right of his own, but D ducks it and delivers an ugly looking German Suplex.

HHL: "That one's certainly not making any Top German Suplexes list!"

PC: "It's rather unusual for Big D to botch his moves, Barney must really be doing a number on him."

Both men lay on the mat for a bit, until Big D finally begins to stir. He slowly makes it to his feet, where he looks over at the stack of lightubes before helping Barney up. D walks them over to it and uses all of his energy to hoist his opponent up for a Dan Slam. However, before he can hit it, Green manages to slip out of it on the opposite side of the pile and connect with an Ace Crusher that drives D through the entire stack of tubes!!!!!!! Barney lays there as the fans look on in awe, completely speechless at what just occurred.

PC: "Black and White Lightning Attack!!!!! All Barney has to do is cover D and he'll be World Champion again!!!!!!!"

It takes him a bit but, eventually, Barney Green is able to crawl over to Big D and lay an arm across him for the pin.

ONE
TWO
THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

PC: "Was that a 3?!?!?"

HHL: "No, the ref's saying it was a 2.9! That's as close as you can get to losing your belt without actually losing it................. metaphorically speaking, of course."

Barney sits up and lets out a long exhale, before rising up and dragging D with him. Before Green can do anything, though, Big D drags him down by the arm and manages to lock in a Big D Face Cruncher in the middle of all the lightube shards. The challenger claws at his opponent's hands in a desperate attempt to escape, but D refuses to let go. Barney then reaches forward, attempting to grab onto anything that might keep him from tapping as the crowd cheers him on.

HHL: "He's too far from the ropes, there's no way out!!!"

PC: "It doesn't matter, even if he COULD reach the ropes, it wouldn't force a rope break. No disqualifications in an Xtreme Rules Match, Big D could hold on for days if he wanted."

Barney's arm slowly begins to descend towards the mat, despite the fans' attempt to motivate him. It looks as though he's about to go out when his hand lands on a half-broken lightube. This gives him new life, allowing him to pick the half used tube up and smash it in Big D's face, forcing him to let go.

HHL: "Barney escaped! This place is electric!"

PC: "These fans are gonna blow the roof off the Bell Centre if Barney wins that belt!"

Green grabs at his face for a moment, before standing up and lifting his opponent off the mat. As Barney goes to Slam D, the champion is able to slip behind him and hit a Dan Slam out of nowhere, leaving a hand on Green for a cover.

ONE
TWO
THRE---KICKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PC: "Did Barney Green just kick out of a Dan Slam?!?!?!"

HHL: "He sure did, Pip, and the fans are eating it up! Every single person in this building right now is a Barney Green fan!"

PC: "Everyone except Big D."

Big D bashes his forehead against the mat, staining it with blood, before rolling under the bottom rope to the outside. He lifts the ring skirt up and immediately finds a table, which he pulls out as fans boo him. This doesn't phase D, who ignores them and slides it into the ring, before climbing onto the apron and back in with it.

PC: "Big D will become the most hated man on the planet if he puts Barney through that table!"

PC: "Hate him all you want, he's giving Barney exactly what he asked for!"

Barney begins to stir, but Big D puts an end to that by smashing a different, partially broken, lightube in HIS face. This allows D the time he needs to fold the legs of the table out and set it up in front of one of the corners. He then walks back over to his opponent and grabs him by the head, dragging him over to the corner.

HHL: "Big D could be looking for a Top Rope Dan Slam!"

PC: "He put our Universal Champion down with one, as well as the late Peter Gilmour!"

Big D uses all of his might to lift Barney up onto the top turnbuckle, before following him. D uses everything he's got left to pick his opponent up and Dan Slam him off the top rope..................................... only for Barney to escape, landing on his feet and locking in a Crossface Chickenwing out of nowhere as the arena echoes with support.

PC: "Green Dream! Green Dream! Barney Green's about to become World Champion once again!!!!!"

Big D reaches for the table, but it does him no good. Out of desperation, D lunges backwards, causing Barney's spine to collide against the turnbuckles, forcing him to break the hold. Big D takes a few steps forward and turns around, only to see Green charging towards him. At the last second, D is able to get low and flip Barney over his shoulders, causing him to go through the table behind the champion!!!!!! Running off a newfound burst of adrenaline, Big D turns around, abruptly, yanks Barney to his feet and lays him out in the middle of the ring with a Dan Slam.

PC: "And THAT'S gonna be all she wrote, folks!"

HHL: "It certainly looks that way."

The force of the Slam propels Big D backwards, sending him into the corner. He takes a step forward but, to the amazement of everyone in attendance, Barney Green hobbles to his feet as D's jaw drops. The challenger can barely stand, but that doesn't stop him from lifting his fists up as high as he can, and demanding Big D to finish the job. The World Champion just stares at his opponent for a moment, unable to comprehend how Barney's still standing, before nodding his head and clapping for him.

HHL: "Is that a little respect I'm seeing?"

PC: "I think Big D just became a Barney Green fan!"

Barney takes a step towards D and swings at him but, unfortunately, there's no power behind it at all. This allows Big D to easily dodge it and deliver one final Dan Slam to put Barney away for good.

ONE
TWO
THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner and STILL XWF World Heavyweight Champion- Big D via pinfall

HHL: "What. A. Match."

PC: "What a showing by both men! Barney may not be walking away with the Title, but he's a World Champion in MY book!"

HHL: "I don't think anyone here will disagree with that, Pip."

Chaz Bobo grabs the World Title and hands it to an exhausted Big D, who cherishes it while lying on the mat. Eventually, he gets up and holds the belt above his head in victory as the fans boo.

HHL: "They might not like it, but Big D beat Barney fair and square."

PC: "Typical internet fans, only thinking with their hearts!"

Big D slings the Championship over his shoulder and goes to leave, but stops himself halfway between the ropes. He looks back at Barney for a moment, before stepping back into the ring and heading in his direction.

PC: "Uh oh, it looks like Big D's not finished, yet!"

HHL: "If they weren't burning his shirts before, they will be after this!"

With the fans expecting the worst, Big D kneels down next to Barney and carefully places his Title on around his waist. D then raises his arm in the air as the audience gives a round of applause.

HHL: "Big D's carrying himself like a real Champion."

PC: "You just called Big D a Champion!!!"

HHL: "I said he's LIKE a Champion."

Big D holds Barney's arm for another moment or two before taking his belt back and putting it around his own waist. D then climbs out of the ring and makes his way up the aisle, high fiving a few fans willing to show him props.

PC: "You would've thought THAT was the Main Event, but no, we've still got one more to go!"

HHL: "That's right, coming up next we've got one half of the World Tag Team Champions against the TV Champion in a Rooftop Clatter Spectacular!"

PC: "I don't even know what that is, but I can't wait to see it! We'll be right back, folks."

We see Karen Hunt backstage talking to a member of the XWF Medical Staff, a concerned look on her face.

K. Hunt: "Oh my God, I've never had a wrestler die on my watch before! What was the cause?"

DR: "Apparently Greggo had a rare case of Super AIDs, we think this was the cause..........."

The doctor pulls a giant dick out of nowhere and holds it a mere inches from Karen's face, flopping it all around.

K. Hunt: "Is that... Gilly's dick???"

DR: "His Super Dick, yes. We found it jammed up Greggo's rectum, was probably there for days."

K. Hunt: "I see."

Karen's mood seems to lighten up a bit upon receiving the news.

K. Hunt: "At least he wasn't murdered in my ring, which is more than we can say about the Warfare GMs. Do with him what you must, the Fed will be better off without him."

DR: "Yes ma'am."

The doctor disappears out of sight, as Karen's left in the hallway wondering what the hell she got herself into by agreeing to this job.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

Non-Title
Charlie Nickles
- vs -
Doctor Louis D'Ville
Rooftop Clatter Spectacular
The match will take place atop a large, snowy rooftop surrounded by barbed-wire Christmas lights. The first person to stuff their opponent down the chimney will be declared the winner

Pip: We have a very interesting match-up to top off Saturday Night Solstice!

HHL: That’s right, Pip! Our Main Event takes us to the Timberline Lodge, the resort used as the Overlook Hotel in the Stanley Kubrick film, The Shining!

[Image: IavvKm9.jpg?1]

Pip: Freaky!

The scene switches to outside the Timberline Lodge where Special Guest Ring/Match Announcer, Professor Hinkle (the magician from Frosty the Snowman) stands in front of the building in the parking area. He walks over to the lawn where a snowman sits, decorated with a scarf, two eyes made of coal, a corn cob pipe, and a carrot nose. Hinkle removes his magic top hat from his head and tosses it on top of the snowman’s head and he instantaneously comes to life!

Haaaaaaaaap-py BIRTHDAY!!

Hinkle hands the newly awakened Frosty a microphone and finds a park bench to enjoy a smoke. Frosty turns and faces the lodge as a dozen spotlights come on and shine down at him.

Laaaaaaaaadiiiies and gentlemen! It is TIME for the MAIN EVENT!!! The following contest is the Rooftop Clatter Spectacular! It features two opponents where the object is to shove the other down one of the chimney stacks across the rooftop of the Timberline Lodge!

In the distance an old, beat up, orange Ford Pinto speeds down the driveway very erratically blaring “Bullet with a Name” by NonPoint. It swerves back and forth until wrecking and smashing into a pillar in the front of the building. The driver’s side door opens and Charlie Nickles rolls out.

Introducing first! He is the XWF Television Champion….. CHARLIE NICKLES!

Charlie removes his TV Title from around his waist and tosses it into the car before slamming shut the door. He opens the trunk, pulls out a bag of green and red bulbs and a baseball bat sized candy cane wrapped in the same Christmas light barbed-wire that surrounds the roof! He approaches the lodge and begins scaling the side of the building by the ivy growing along the side of it.

As Charlie reaches the top rather quickly, sleigh bells can be heard. In the sky, flying past the bright moon, is a sleigh led by eight reindeer. In the driver’s seat is Barney Claus, the Daddy of Xtreme-Mas, and sitting next to him is Charlie’s opposition….

And his opponent…. Doctor Louis D’Ville!!!

Doc leaps out of the sleigh as it flies by the lodge and lands on the roof. A stiff wind blows almost causing both men to lose their balance already and they have to catch themselves before beginning their stand-off. The roof is decorated with a light-up Santa’s sleigh and reindeer that stretch down the side of the roof. A row of candy cane decorations line the peak of the roof and lanterns hang from them.

Pip: This match will not be for the weak at heart, Heather… If one of these two fall off the roof, I’d hate to see what could happen to them.

HHL: They should get wound up in the barbed-wire lights, right?

Charlie and Doc stand on opposite sides of the roof and have a classic staredown. The TV Champ screams out and picks up a large candy cane decoration then charges Doc! He swings but Doc dodges as he grabs a lantern and slides down to the sleigh. Charlie slides down with him and is met with Doc over-hand swinging the lantern down onto his head! It explodes and Charlie falls backwards and starts sliding down the roof and uses the candy cane to slow himself down and stop.

Doc laughs at Charlie and jumps out of the sleigh sliding down to him. Charlie is ready for him and swings the candy cane bat into Doc’s gut, somersaulting Doc forward and further down the long, steep roof.

Pip: Doc’s heading towards that edge!

Doc scrapes and claws and manages to stop himself, as well. Charlie leaps down the roof after Doc and wacks him in the head with the bat again and again! After the third strike Doc is split open and spews blood speckling the snow with red blots.

HHL: Uh oh, Doc is split open already.

Pip: Yeah, but… Is he smiling?

HHL: I think so…

Doc indeed grins back at Charlie and takes every jagged blow. Charlie takes a break from the onslaught to grab Doc by the back of the head and throw him across the roof. Doc lands on his back, spreading blood across it with him, and slides down even further getting dangerously close to the edge. Charlie makes his way over to the doctor and when he gets close Doc throws a ball of snow and ice in his face. Charlie shakes it off and keeps coming as Doc throws another and another. Charlie takes just one more to the face before he starts fighting them off with his candy cane bat. With great accuracy Charlie swings and nails each snowball before getting to the Doc and attacking again with the bat! Doc changes up the ice and sends a fireball at Charlie just a couple of feet away! The blast sends Charlie flying back several feet landing on his back and dropping the bat which slides down the roof to the edge but the barbed-wire Christmas lights from it gets caught in the barbed-wire Christmas lights around the roof.

Pip: Did Doc just make fire?

Charlie pats his beard with snow which smokes from the blast. He looks down to see his candy cane bat too far out of reach and Doc ascending the roof and decides to follow him. Doc reaches Santa’s sleigh again and rips one of the wrapped boxed gifts from the decoration.

I don’t think that was supposed to come off.

Doc whips the gift at Charlie and it is deflected by Charlie’s forearm who continues uphill after him. Doc reaches the peak and rips one of the candy cane decorations off the roof. He waits for Charlie to reach the top and breaks it across his back! The wooden candy cane splinters in half and Charlie stiffens up and turns away. Doc grabs him by the back of the head and the two run towards a brick smokestack where Doc slams Charlie’s head against it! Charlie’s head splits open now too and he joins Doc in decorating the white rooftop with bloody Christmas cheer.

Doc keeps ahold of Charlie and slams his head again and again! The two begin losing their footing but catch themself before Doc tucks Charlie’s head under his arm and lifts him up in a vertical suplex! He takes Charlie from one side of the roof to the other over the peak! Charlie lands hard and the momentum from the move sends them both sliding down the roof! A nativity scene is set up on this side and the two of them both crash into it, demolishing it and stopping the descent down the roof.

Pip: Oh!! Oh, no!

HHL: That’s not gonna be good….

Doc gathers his bearings and crawls away from it… Rolling around in the snow like he was on fire.

Pip: Is Doc okay?

HHL: I dunno, it looks like he’s hurting pretty bad.

Doc scurries away back up the roof as quick as he can as Charlie stirs behind him. Charlie grabs the statue of little BJ and throws a bomb like Patrick Mahomes up towards the peak at Doc. Doc matrix’s backwards as the little BJ statue torpedoes past him.

Catching his breath, Doc watches as Charlie rips a 2x4 off of the miniature shelter and trudges uphill back towards the peak. Doc slides back down the other side to Santa’s sleigh and begins working his way down the reindeer. Charlie reaches the peak and sees Doc close to the end of the line of eight reindeer and leaps off the peak and missile-toe drop kicks Santa’s sleigh! It creaks and starts to tip over. Doc feels the motion from the whole assembly starting to give way, but before he can get away Charlie is already delivering a second missile-toe dropkick to the sleigh! It breaks free and begins to slide free willingly down the steep roof!

HHL: HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS!!

The sleigh goes first, along with Charlie down, down, down the roof until it flies off and sails in the air down into the parking lot! Charlie slides off the roof, as well, avoiding the barbed-wire Christmas lights but falling straight down onto the roof of the already wrecked orange Ford Pinto! Doc gets caught in a couple of reindeer in the process who follow close behind as they’re still bound with the sleigh. Some of the reindeer fall, but the last three, including Doc, get caught up in the barbed-wire and hang half-way down the building in the stuff like caught in a spider web.

Pip: OH MY!!!! CHARLIE’S DEAD!! CHARLIE IS DEAD!!!!!

HHL: MEDIC!!!! MEDIIIIIIIIC!!!!

Charlie remains motionless on the hood of the car while Doc bobbles in the air all tangled up. More moments go by with nothing.

Pip: Fans, I uh, don’t really know what to say here.

HHL: Should we call it?

………………………

Pip: Wait…….!!!

HHL: Do you hear that?

Pip: Sleigh bells!!!

HO!! HO!! HOOOOOOO!!!!

It begins to snow as a voice bellows and sleigh bells echo throughout the snowy mountains.

HHL: You mean…. SLAY BELL!!! ITS BARNEY CLAUS!!!!

Barney’s sleigh flies past the moon and swerves down and swoops over the lodge!

Barney Claus: This match isn’t NEARLY as XTREME for the Daddy of Xtreme-Mas!!! Wake up you two!!! This is FAR from over!!! HO HO HO!!!!!!!!!

Barney’s sleigh swoops down past Doc leaving a trail of Xtreme-Mas magic dust in its path freeing the doctor from his constraints and pulling him back up to the rooftop! Barney zooms past Charlie, leaving the same trail of Xtreme-Mas dust over Charlie who rises up from the wreckage!!

Pip: It’s an XWFMas MIRCACLE!!!

Charlie looks up to the Doc he is now waiting for him at the peak. They stare back at each other with their blood stained faces before Barney makes one more swoop down enabling Charlie to grab the sleigh and get a lift up to the peak. Charlie drops down and the two face off once more.

Barney Claus: FINAL ROUND!!!

Charlie and Doc run at each other and meet each other with flailing punches back and forth!

HHL: Folks, if you like what you see tonight, this could possibly be a preview for things to come! Charlie and “the Jim” have had their eyes on Doc and Duke’s Tag Team gold for several weeks now!

Pip: I don’t think Charlie is going to rest until he gets his shot, Heather.

HHL: He IS persistent, isn’t he?

Doc and Charlie continue the exchange until Charlie takes the upperhand. He pushes Doc back towards the chimney. He headbutts Doc and Doc quickly headbutts him back. Charlie headbutts Doc again and Doc quickly headbutts him back AGAIN!

Pip: These two are insane.

Charlie pulls back and throws a fist but Doc tilts his head and Charlie’s fist meets the bricks of the chimney! He holds it in agony and stumbles backwards, Doc comes forward and tucks Charlie’s head looking for a DDT on the roof, but Charlie pushes Doc back again crashing him into the chimney stack! He knees Doc in the stomach and then begins to climb the stack using the loose and displaced bricks. The top of it is about five feet up and barely has enough space for the two of them to stand.

HHL: Okay, well, here’s the moment of truth… HOW is Charlie going to fit Doc down that little smokestack?!

Pip: Have you been watching this match?! ANYTHING is possible, Heather!!

Charlie reaches down and pulls Doc up with him. He looks down at the hole as he holds Doc…. then picks him up in the air in a vertical suplex and holds him!!!

HHL: Oh can it be!!!!

Pip: Charlie!!!!!! CHARLIE!!!!!!!

Charlie hits Doc with the Steubenville Screwdriver on the chimney stack collapsing and leveling the entire thing under them!

Pip: CHARLIE WITH A STEUBENVILLE DRIVER ON DOC!!!

HHL: THAT CHIMNEY IS DESTROYED!!!

Pip: AND SO IS DOC’S HEAD!!!

The two lie motionless for a moment before Charlie begins stirring. He crawls away and looks back to Doc who is an even bloodier mess than before. Charlie begins clearing the debris away to find where he can shove Doc into… After a few moments, that allow Doc to slightly recover, Charlie uncovers the chimney inside the roof. He reaches his feet and starts back to his opponent to finish the job. As he reaches down to grab Doc, the doctor swings around and shatters a brick across Charlie’s head!

HHL: Charlie is staggering!

Doc reaches down and smashes another brick across his face! Charlie staggers again, but remains on his feet! Doc with another! And another! And another!

Pip: How much punishment can these guys take?!

Doc uses crazy, inhuman speed as he goes through the pile of debris smashing nearly every brick into Charlie’s face in just a couple of seconds! Charlie STILL remains on his feet with his face mangled dripping in blood. Just as he starts going down Doc catches him and lifts him into the air then quickly brings him down in the LOBOTOMY ON THE REST OF THE DEBRIS!!!! Charlie lies flat on his stomach as Doc grabs him by the leg and drags him over the chimney.

HHL: Doc looking to end this!

Pip and Heather stare at their monitor closely as Doc shoves Charlie’s head into the hole and it magically fits!!! It gobbles Charlie up as Doc force feeds the bloody mess down the small stack!!

Pip: OMG…. It’s over…. It’s finally over. What a crazy battle to end Saturday Night Solstice!!

Doc stands on the peak of the roof next to the chimney with Charlie’s foot sticking out of it as a red haze fills the air and embers from below begin floating around him like snowflakes. Windows begin to burst and smoke begins pouring out of the openings.

HHL: Is? Is that building on FIRE?!

Doc celebrates with a cigar as he takes a seat on the peak as the lodge below him bursts into flames as several explosions can be heard from within.

Pip: We should probably… uhm…. See you next week, folks!!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Winner - Doctor Louis D’Ville

[Image: DbNj6uU.jpg?1]

Special Thanks To:
Jenny Myst
Big D
Baphomet & the Left Hand
Jefferson Jackson
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane
John Black

and everyone who RPed

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 15 users Like Karen Hunt's post:
(12-29-2020), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-29-2020), ALIAS (12-29-2020), Atara Raven (12-28-2020), B.O.B. D (12-28-2020), Corey Smith (12-29-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-28-2020), HeavensToBetsy (12-29-2020), Lycana (12-29-2020), Marf (12-29-2020), Mr. Oz (12-30-2020), nope (12-28-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-29-2020), Reggie Estrada (12-28-2020), Theo Pryce (12-29-2020)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-29-2020, 01:27 AM

Whoever wrote the main event did an absolutely amazing job.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-29-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-29-2020)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-29-2020, 05:14 AM

Great show all around yet again! Loved the boxing match. The Queenie up to her old tricks again. So cute
[-] The following 2 users Like Ash Quinn's post:
Atara Raven (12-29-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-29-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ash Quinn's post!
Atara Raven (12-29-2020)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-29-2020, 10:57 AM

Great show! Fun to read! Good job everyone!

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
R.L. Edgar Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-29-2020, 12:29 PM

(12-29-2020, 01:27 AM)Charlie Nickles Said: Whoever wrote the main event did an absolutely amazing job.

That main event was fire

[Image: nSPgiDy.png]
-Thank you for the banner Atara Themis-

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
April 2021 RP Of The Month Still Waters Run Deep
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-29-2020, 12:41 PM

that pretender vid was the shit

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

12-29-2020, 01:47 PM

(12-29-2020, 12:41 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said: that pretender vid was the shit

My favorite Foo Fighters song

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-10-2021, 03:33 PM

Ahhh so good to reread old shows.

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post