Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's my creepy video?!
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-28-2020, 05:34 PM

Hey Lefty, KILLIN' it with these creepy videos, man! Each one is like watching a Tool video remixed by a toddler. But I gotta ask....where's MINE? Me and R.L. Edgar are facing TWO of you at Warfare and nada, zilcho, nothin'? Really?

Or maybe it just pissed off to the same place Baphomet's balls did when I challenged him to a match.

Ya'allllll bring it, goth kids!

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
(12-28-2020), Atara Raven (12-28-2020), Charlie Nickles (12-29-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-28-2020)
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-28-2020, 05:38 PM

Wait your turn, young man.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
Lycana (12-28-2020), nope (12-28-2020)
nope Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

12-28-2020, 05:52 PM

My children, do not let this Corey stoke your flames, instead, we must pity him. He, like the other sheep only know how to follow... he sees Chris Chaos falling from a cliff, Corey's only instinct is to plunge as well. Your only video will be played for your friends and family at your wake, but... the more you prod and push, the more likely it'll be a closed casket viewing, my son.

Like Marf suggested. Enjoy your fleeting moments. There's only so much time until there isn't.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes nope's post:
Lycana (12-28-2020)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-28-2020, 06:09 PM

(12-28-2020, 05:52 PM)Baphomet Said: My children, do not let this Corey stoke your flames, instead, we must pity him. He, like the other sheep only know how to follow... he sees Chris Chaos falling from a cliff, Corey's only instinct is to plunge as well. Your only video will be played for your friends and family at your wake, but... the more you prod and push, the more likely it'll be a closed casket viewing, my son.

Like Marf suggested. Enjoy your fleeting moments. There's only so much time until there isn't.

Whoa! Did you all just catch that?! This guy just threatened to kill me!

I mean, it's probably a pretty empty threat given that he couldn't even nut up to face me in the ring, but still!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Charlie Nickles (12-29-2020)
Ash Quinn

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2020, 06:21 PM

You have to make it through two of us before you think about anything else and you stand in the way of me destroying so many others. Wednesday Warfare won’t be your night unfortunately golden boy
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2020, 06:24 PM

(12-28-2020, 06:21 PM)Ash Quinn Said: You have to make it through two of us before you think about anything else and you stand in the way of me destroying so many others. Wednesday Warfare won’t be your night unfortunately golden boy

Yeah, well, you're standing in the way of me and decent competition that doesn't talk like a comic book supervillain, so I guess we're even.

Side bar, how do you justify your lord and master going full bitch mode when I said I wanted to fight him?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Charlie Nickles (12-29-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-28-2020)
R.L. Edgar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2020, 06:28 PM

Dude straight bitched out. Corey’s right, every bit of this is starting to read like a really bad comic book.

[Image: nSPgiDy.png]
-Thank you for the banner Atara Themis-

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
April 2021 RP Of The Month Still Waters Run Deep
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes R.L. Edgar's post:
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-28-2020, 06:31 PM

Tut now Corey, temper tantrums look good on nobody.

The Baphomet had other plans, that unfortunately you could not be a part of.

Dont fret, we now get to have our long awaited date. Do try to be patient.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2020, 06:37 PM

(12-28-2020, 06:31 PM)Lycana Said: Tut now Corey, temper tantrums look good on nobody.

The Baphomet had other plans, that unfortunately you could not be a part of.

Dont fret, we now get to have our long awaited date. Do try to be patient.

Oh, you mean like ganging up and branding a mentally ill man? That plan?

Alias might be a weirdo, but as of that moment I'm declaring him my weirdo. He didn't deserve that. And thou shalt not fuck with my weirdos. And while I'm sure he'll give you some of that back tenfold soon, in the mean time I'll be more than happy to turn your mall goth asses out.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
ALIAS (12-28-2020), Charlie Nickles (12-29-2020), Oliver Danielson (12-28-2020), R.L. Edgar (12-28-2020)
R.L. Edgar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2020, 06:43 PM

The edgy kids at the renaissance fair...

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-28-2020, 06:50 PM

Chaos, actually.

I expected much better insults from you. Such a disappointment that you would use such generic trash, easily brushed aside. You're almost starting to sound a bit like Romeo. I'm appalled at making the comparison, especially regarding you.

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Hate Post Like Post
R.L. Edgar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2020, 06:57 PM

you guys are soooo brutally deep. It’s like the first time I watched a Ghost Tank promo. Will you all promise me to decapitate your parents?

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Atara Raven (12-28-2020)
R.L. Edgar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2020, 07:19 PM

(12-28-2020, 06:09 PM)Corey Smith Said:
(12-28-2020, 05:52 PM)Baphomet Said: Your only video will be played for your friends and family at your wake

Whoa! Did you all just catch that?! This guy just threatened to kill me!

I mean, it's probably a pretty empty threat given that he couldn't even nut up to face me in the ring, but still!

I like how he just assumes what type of end of life celebration you’ll have, Corey. Very fucking insensitive. Maybe the general term funeral seemed too common a word for a man sooooo brutally deep.

Former:
1x Hart Champion
1x Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

12-28-2020, 07:29 PM

(12-28-2020, 05:52 PM)Baphomet Said: My children, do not let this Corey stoke your flames, instead, we must pity him. He, like the other sheep only know how to follow... he sees Chris Chaos falling from a cliff, Corey's only instinct is to plunge as well. Your only video will be played for your friends and family at your wake, but... the more you prod and push, the more likely it'll be a closed casket viewing, my son.

Man... if you thought threatening my brother was a sound plan, then you obviously don't know what and who you're dealing with. While he's perfectly capable of embarrassing you on his own and I'd never rob him of that pleasure, you need to know that if you threaten him, you're threatening me too.

Choose wisely Jonesy.

Choose how soundly you'd like to be embarrassed in front of your kool-aid sippers.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thaddeus Duke's post:
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

12-28-2020, 10:47 PM

(12-28-2020, 07:29 PM)Thaddeus Duke Said:

Man... if you thought threatening my brother was a sound plan, then you obviously don't know what and who you're dealing with. While he's perfectly capable of embarrassing you on his own and I'd never rob him of that pleasure, you need to know that if you threaten him, you're threatening me too.

Choose wisely Jonesy.

Choose how soundly you'd like to be embarrassed in front of your kool-aid sippers.

Ah, loyalty is important. A threat to He is a threat to You. I imagine you must be close...

I'll bury your corpse right next to him.

First, I want you to watch me leave a trail of bloodshed on my path towards you.

You can watch Chaos first... then Edgar... then Dolly... then Corey.... and then, with the blood of your dearest friends dripping from my finger tips... I will personally reunite you with all of them in the infernal realm.

Focus on your material accomplishments while the real work is done.

Then, I'll be seeing you.
Hate Post Like Post
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-28-2020, 10:59 PM

What is with XWF always attracting crappy wannabe goth teams, I mean every time a new team comes it is like the past on repeat.

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SavannahKnightley's post:
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

12-28-2020, 11:02 PM

(12-28-2020, 10:59 PM)SavannahKnightley Said: What is with XWF always attracting crappy wannabe goth teams, I mean every time a new team comes it is like the past on repeat.

The previous pretenders were nothing like what now looms over the XWF. You sound like every other trained monkey that utters those cliches of "goth this and goth that" but truly have no comprehension of the position you and the others are in... but you will soon see. Raise your left hand... and your blasphemy will be forgiven.
Hate Post Like Post
SavannahKnightley Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-28-2020, 11:06 PM

(12-28-2020, 11:02 PM)Baphomet Said:
(12-28-2020, 10:59 PM)SavannahKnightley Said: What is with XWF always attracting crappy wannabe goth teams, I mean every time a new team comes it is like the past on repeat.

The previous pretenders were nothing like what now looms over the XWF. You sound like every other trained monkey that utters those cliches of "goth this and goth that" but truly have no comprehension of the position you and the others are in... but you will soon see. Raise your left hand... and your blasphemy will be forgiven.

Ok Black Order 2.0 or is it 3.0, fuck lost track of how many teams tried to do what they did best.

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
nope Offline

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

12-28-2020, 11:12 PM

(12-28-2020, 11:06 PM)SavannahKnightley Said:
(12-28-2020, 11:02 PM)Baphomet Said:

Ok Dark Order 2.0 or is it 3.0, fuck lost track of how many teams tried to do what they did best.

If this is true... your people have failed to learn from experience... and considering how easy it was to swallow the XWF in a month's time, it's remarkable how ill-prepared such a... well versed company continues to be in it's futile attempt to resist us. Little girl... we are beyond what you know... we are older than you realize... and before you know it, you too will be fully awakened to the reality that you so far have valiantly denied. That is all from you.
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-29-2020, 03:19 AM

(12-28-2020, 11:12 PM)Baphomet Said: If this is true... your people have failed to learn from experience... and considering how easy it was to swallow the XWF in a month's time, it's remarkable how ill-prepared such a... well versed company continues to be in it's futile attempt to resist us. Little girl... we are beyond what you know... we are older than you realize... and before you know it, you too will be fully awakened to the reality that you so far have valiantly denied. That is all from you.

Haha, Baphomet swallows!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Charlie Nickles's post:
ALIAS (12-29-2020), Corey Smith (12-29-2020), SavannahKnightley (12-29-2020)