Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Romeo
Lycana Offline
The Dark Vixen of Violence

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-24-2020, 06:34 PM

"Are you through? I'm pretty sure I started to fall asleep about a quarter of the way through your little crusade there. You seem to like to run your mouth, so I wanted to give you time to come back, you know, in case you wanted to hear yourself talk some more. It certainly doesn't seem like anybody else is listening. I suppose I'll have to be your little audience."

Lycana slow claps for Romeo.

"Bravo on your show of courage there. I wish I could say I was impressed, but I'm not. The only thing I'm impressed with is how you never seem to run out of hot air. I don't want to meet your friends? You HAVE friends? ... In any case, I do... I do Romeo. I want to introduce them to the darkness, in my own special way. All of them. But first... why you? Well ,at first, you were just in the way, collateral damage not worth more than a glance. Then you opened your mouth- are you seeing a trend here?- and decided to try and insult me. Unfortunately for you, that put you on my radar. I'm nothing you say? You wound me so..."

Lycana holds a dramatic hand to her forehead.

"Romeo there is nothing tough about you. You are a washed up has been, still clinging onto the hope that past glories will make others fall at your feet. I will welcome both you, and that cane of yours, in the ring for a little one on one time.... whenever you grow the balls to. I can be patient, I'm aware this might take awhile. These violent delights...have violent ends, and I'm looking forward to them."

[Image: 4086c1e276501693b8a7b9fdfa8189402a2e8ba7.gif]

lycana2 (1)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lycana's post:
Atara Raven (12-24-2020), Doctor Louis D'Ville (12-24-2020), Marf (12-24-2020), nope (12-25-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lycana's post!
Tommy Romeo (12-26-2020)