Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abuse Of Force
Tula Kealiʻi Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

12-24-2020, 11:58 AM

I must say, this is surprising. I assumed you would use your power to inflate the resume of one of your friends. Thought maybe Roxy would take the belt. Or you'd hand it to someone like Bobbi Loudon. But know, you went FULL villain mode and decided to just give it to yourself. I should have seen that coming.

You don't stay behind a desk because of the rest of the roster. You stay behind a desk because you're afraid you're going to shatter a hip. It's the same reason all the rest of you vets are suddenly nowhere to be found when great young talent step to the plate. No, all you can do is whine about how the "good times" are over on Twitter. It's what you do. It's what Fuzz does. It's what Centurion does. You're all the fucking same.

So let me ask you, "bossman". Are you going to do something with that belt? Or are you just going to stand there and jack yourself off?

Tula quickly rolls up Vinnie.

[Image: tenor-3-1.gif]
9-10-0
2x Anarchy Champion
1x and current XWF Micronesian Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - October 2020
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-26-2020, 09:31 AM

Ah man.

I forgot to defend myself.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Tula Keali'i]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post