Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 11:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cagemas Eve (RP 3 Cage Match vs Geri Vayden)
HeavensToBetsy Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-22-2020, 10:49 AM

“Facing your fears frees you from yourself.

On-Camera via XWF Camera Crew
12/22/2020

The cameras open to the cold waters of Italy, where Betsy Granger is bundled up, riding merrily in a gondola, with a mint hot chocolate between her hands. The light of the Waxing Gibbous Moon is bright and the sight is lovely, but this isn’t what captures Betsy’s attention right now. Looking through her binoculars, she turns it towards a very different part of the sky, where Saturn and Jupiter are in conjunction, forming the “Christmas Star”. Betsy lowers the binoculars and sighs blissfully.

“I’ve done some studying on this, Scary Geri, this conjunction. Did you know that the Star of Bethlehem was actually the first “documented” sighting of a conjunction between the two planets? Probably not, you don’t strike me as a woman who seeks out the mysteries of the universe. No, you’ve made that clear by contenting yourself with having found the light through the darkness. Willfully blind, painfully simple with this fictitious reality your false prophet has created for you.”

Betsy looks into the binoculars again.

“I’m the first to admit that I was on a good run of bad luck. Whether it was some sort of shenanigans from an opponent or my own rookie screw-ups, I wasn’t coming into this with the momentum I was hoping for. I’ll grant you this much Scary Geri, I was getting apprehensive. I was getting into my own head and questioning my confidence. Oh, what, you thought you had that effect on me? Girl, please, I’ve gone through bouts of self-doubt and loathing long before you were ever a blip on my radar.
As I was saying, the losses started adding up, I had to take a step back and reevaluate. Where was I going wrong? What needed to change? I consulted with the best I knew within the business and out. I wrestled with my own psyche, wondering if standing on my moral high ground was going to get me farther than glorified mid-card matches. I look around me, and it seems that everywhere I’ve set foot in so far, I’ve seen such darkness creeping in. It’s heavy, frigid, and spreading like a deadly fog. I may make jokes about you and at the expense of your new fam, but I recognize the threat the lot of you pose. Unlike you, I don’t stand on my pride, nor do I let my vanity blind me into ignorance.
Then again, I could talk until I’m blue in the face, you won’t hear me. Won’t listen to what I have to say. It’s going to get your limbs snapped off.”

Pausing, she takes a swig from her thermos.

“You think you’ve got me in your trap where you want me? Cool story, so why do you continue to duck my friendly little wager on Twitter? Come on Scary Geri, you’ve got this in the bag, remember? Put your title shot on the line. Accept my bet, or accept the fact that you’re in over your head and a coward. You persist in shrilly insisting that I need Atara, James, insert whatever other names you want here, to interfere. Once more, I assure you, I’ve asked them all, whoever happens to be there, not to get involved. I know Atara is itching to get her hands on you, but I’m afraid she’ll have to wait.
The point I strayed from here is simply this: Thou doth protest too much.
Think about it: I’m aware of the fact that your neat new family may come out to help. I want to think better of you, but at this point, it’s just impossible. You never hid the fact that you’re about as smart as a box of rocks, but now you’ve just stopped thinking for yourself altogether. Do you know who points the finger of accusation the most? Those who are guilty of the act.”

She waves a finger in the camera while tsk-tsking.

“That’s very naughty of you, Scary Geri. I wouldn’t expect you to think of it on your own, of course. You want to believe you can achieve this victory on your own. But hey, I have a secret for you, are you ready? That new family of yours, that believes in you so much? Yeah, they don’t. They’ll be waiting in the wings, ready to save your ass when they see the wrecking display I’m going to make of you. See, it’s not that they don’t care about you, they just know that you are incapable of success without someone holding your hand.
You know what, hold that thought. It’s getting cold AF out here and I’m out of hot chocolate. Ten minutes, and we’ll get back to it.

The camera cuts out.

Off-World
Planet Ayabeya of the Verdurian System

There is a hushed, tense whispering in the room where all the senators sit, waiting on edge for their royal and political visitors. Among them, at the head table, were Prince Makatavia, crowned prince of Ayabeya, and Betsy Granger, whom he’d asked to join him for tactical reasons. She sat to his left, while his Premiere and most trusted friend, Grauntak Pavatacca, sat to his right. Prince Makatavia wore his finest for the occasion, decked out in silk, sashes, and royal jewels. Grauntak looked equally impressive in sapphire blue robes and a matching cap. Betsy had gone for something less flashy, opting for a plain brown tunic and breeches. She wore brown boots on her feet and her blonde hair was braided tightly. All three looked ready for business.

Three taps of a staff on the floor at the doorway cause everyone to sit up a little higher. The herald comes through the door and bows deeply towards the head table. “Her royal highness, Princess Tiaskia Orianno of Planet Agrario, representing the Filavion System.”

“Here we go” Prince Makatavia mutters to Betsy. She smiles encouragingly as Makatavia rises to his feet and walks around the table to greet his potential betrothed. The doors are flung open and Princess Tiaskia enters.

An audible gasp is heard throughout the room by many, including Betsy. The princess is easily one of the most stunningly gorgeous beings Betsy had ever laid eyes on. Her skin was an impossible shade of lilac and seemed to glitter like crushed diamonds. Her hair was long and black; it moved with her like an inky black wave down to her thighs and was encrusted with elaborate silver jewels that seemed to be glowing. She wore a gown of gold that fits becomingly around her torso and spilled in graceful ripples down her body, touching the floor gently. The cloak she wore over it was encrusted from hood to floor with jewels, hemmed with fur about the hood and shoulders. Electric blue eyes scanned the room as she stopped for a moment at the doorway, before taking in the approaching Prince Makatavia. Upon sight of him, her eyes grew warmer and a seductive smile crossed her face.

“How lovely to see you, Prince Makatavia.” Her voice is deep and sultry, it reminded Betsy very much of Atara.

After making their formal greeting, Makatavia offers the princess his arm, which she gladly takes. At once, the rest of her retinue enter behind her, heading towards the table marked for their systems on the left side of the room. Only one follows the prince and princess to the main table; given his sharp white suit and sneer, Betsy could tell at once that he acted as the princess’s closest advisor. And he didn’t look impressed with what he saw. Making a mental note of it, Betsy continues to look at the rest of the folks representing the Filavion system. They seem in awe of the council room of Prince Makatavia’s palace, staring in turn at the elaborate tapestries, wall designs, and finally, the natives themselves.

Prince Makatavia motions for a young maid to take Princess Tiaskia’s cloak, which she does with a bow.

“I must say, I was surprised to receive these summons.” As they approach their seats, Betsy slips quietly to the seat behind the Prince. “I was rather hoping it would be in acceptance of my proposal.”

“I’d been considering it until outside factors became involved.”

“Oh, Rank.” Princess Tiaskia says his name dismissively. “He just doesn’t know how to take no for an answer. He’s been blustering about for years trying to woo me. Bless his simple heart, he may lead his troops in battle, but he doesn’t know the first thing about pleasing a woman.”

Betsy is unable to stop herself from pulling a face. She is rewarded with a nudge in the ribs from Grauntak. She flashes him an apologetic grin as the conversation between the royals continues on. Makatavia is currently caught off-guard by Tiaskia’s blunt remark.

“Uh… I’m not sure I want to know how you know.”

“Not from first-hand experience, I assure you.” Tiaskia sneers. “I wouldn’t let that potanta touch me if he were the last available mate in the entire cosmos.”

“Brutal burn.” Betsy blurts out in a giggled whisper. The Grauntak nudges her again, but Tiaskia has already turned towards them.

“And why is she here?” She asks scathingly, her eyes sweeping over Betsy in disapproval. Now Betsy narrows her eyes.

“I was invited here personally by his royal highness to consult on political procedures for this conference,” Betsy replies coldly.

“You speak out of turn again, child, and I’ll punish you myself.” Tiaskia raises a jeweled hand threateningly.

Betsy begins to rise from her chair, but Prince Makatavia is already to his feet. Placing a gentle, yet firm hand on Betsy’s shoulder, he gives Princess Tiaskia a firm look. “Lady Granger is my honored guest and a dedicated friend to the crown. Her political and military expertise is invaluable to us.”

“Lady Granger?” Tiaskia is momentarily confused. Then her face clears as a malicious gleam lights up her eyes. “I’ve heard of you… Betsy the Human. The Impossible Traveler, skipping among the stars. You’ve come a long way from Terra to meddle in affairs you couldn’t comprehend.”

“Seems simple enough to me.” Betsy snaps back. “Earth has political conferences to discuss the well-being of their lands and their people all the time. Royals still aim for marriages that enhance their wealth and political stance within the world. Petty, ambitious men and women playing elaborate games of cat and mouse, their people becoming casualties of their greed and cruelty. I’m familiar with how all of this works, Princess. I assure you.” Betsy rises from her chair and curtsies low to the Princess. She holds the pose while looking up to stare the other woman dead in her eyes. “I also know corrupt power when I smell it and you absolutely reek.”

Stunned into a fuming silence, the two women engage in an intense stare-down which makes the men around them fidget nervously. Before another word can be said, there are three more taps and the herald reenters the room. “General Rank Zavario, King of Planet Skurmisch, representing the Aebolian System.”

Tearing their eyes from one another, they both turn their attention to the front of the room as General Rank saunters in. He’s tall, with the body the shape of an egg. His long legs are comically skinny beneath the rounded torso. His face is scrunched in a permanent sneer, with visible scars all over his bald head, proudly showing off his many years of war. He had opted for his military uniform, which gave him only a slight air of credibility. His bushy mustache completed the picture. Betsy couldn’t help but be reminded of Dr. Robotnik from the Sonic the Hedgehog games.

The General sweeps across the room, never giving any of them a chance to come out and greet him formally. Pushing roughly past Prince Makatavia, General Rank falls to his knees before Princess Tiaskia and takes her hand. He places several kisses into her palm before looking up at her worshipfully. Betsy turns her head away and covers her mouth, hoping that her shoulders don’t start to shake and give away her fresh fit of giggles.

“True beauty has never beheld my eyes before this night. Truly, my dearest love, you are of the divine.”

Betsy’s shoulders begin to tremble. Biting down hard on her lip, she closes her eyes and attempts to disguise her laughter as sneezes. Aware that all eyes are on her, she sucks in several deep breaths and looks back towards the crowd. Tears are still in her eyes as she gives the room a weak smile.

“My apologies to your majesties, my lords, and ladies.” She says, bowing modestly and sitting back down. The royals proceed with their formal greeting, marking the beginning of the negotiations for peace. Grauntak leans in closer to Betsy and speaks to her in a stern whisper.

“You must maintain control over yourself, child. The king has asked you here to help, not to mock. It doesn’t matter how hopelessly… and hilariously pitiful certain displays are.” He pulls away and gives Betsy a knowing wink.

Smiling warmly, a trumpet sounds and Grauntak rises to formally begin with the proceedings…

On-Camera (Continued)
12/22/2020

The camera powers back to life. Betsy is sitting in the hotel room she’s sharing with James Raven, who is currently absent.

“Alright, let’s do this! Where was I… Ah, yes! The fact that you remain fixated on the fact that you think I need an assist. Or were we past that? Maybe I was finishing up…”

Betsy shrugs and giggles.

“You know, whether you realize it or not, you inadvertently helped me figure out what my path is going forward. I was floundering. In focusing on how I lost sight of why. Part of it was what I’ve already said, proving to myself that I could, blah blah. But there was more than that, a higher purpose. My folly was allowing myself to be distracted at the idea of instant glory. When I saw my name marked for that Shooting Star Title match at High Stakes, my ego was stroked. I had shooting stars in my eyes and only three other people to get through.
I coveted what I never held, and my punishment was having it in my grasp before letting it slip through my fingers. Bouncing back hasn’t been easy. I continued to stumble, very publicly. I’d take one step forward and get knocked three back. I rambled on and on about how I should have won, but my actions didn’t back my convictions. It was time to do some soul-searching of my own. We’ve both been making discoveries and it occurs to me that we are two sides of the same coin. I found the light when I encountered my darkest fears, which happen to be the darkness within myself. You found darkness and with that comes only fear and failure.
I mean, let's take a look at the facts.”

Reaching under the desk, Betsy pulls out her newly won XHF Phoenix Title. Setting it down, she makes sure it’s on full display as she speaks.

“Admit it, you like my shiny new toy. Isn’t it pretty? It’ll go great with the Shooting Star Championship, which looks awesome on you… Oh, wait.”

Betsy chuckles.

“I saw what you said on Twitter, and it’s really funny that you would try to come after me with such a cliche insult. You really do love contradicting yourself, don’t you? You speak in circles all the time and complain when people don’t understand what it is you want to say. That has nothing to do with pot or any other drugs you may or may not be on. Another thing you’ve got all wrong. But that’s alright, all you like to do is twist people’s words to fit your warped outlook.
Congratulations, Scary Geri. Now that I’ve cleared the rest of my schedule, you have my undivided attention. If nothing else, you and I can agree on this: This match isn’t about any other of the women in the Shooting Star Division. I don’t give a damn who you have beef with or worry about interfering, this is between us. We have a very bitter score to settle, and I’m going to show you exactly who you are dealing with.
I don’t need the darkness to guide my battles, Scary Geri. I’ve seen the actual light and it’s shown me that people like you and the Left Hand need to be dealt with swiftly. Sunday was my first test, and I dare say I passed with flying colors.”

She strokes the Phoenix Title absentmindedly.

“My opponent was very much like you, except your dick is probably bigger. And for the record, I actually mean that as a compliment…. almost. He had a lot of tripe to spew, most of it very reminiscent of your own deranged dialogue: I’m nothing, I’ll never amount to anything, I should just go, violence, violence, more generic dribble, and violence. The only thing he didn’t have was knowledge of about ninety-five percent of my connections in the business. One of your favorite subjects when it comes to your attempts at picking me apart. He swore as you swear now, that he was coming out of this victorious, with his championship.
Go ask him what he thinks of me now.”

Her grin is full of unbridled glee as she proudly holds up the title belt.

“This bad boy is just the start of my momentum building.”

Finally putting the belt away, she beams towards the camera.

“You can underplay my achievements all you like, Scary Geri, but I see through you. Going into our bout, the ‘rookie’ is going into it carrying gold and full of steam. All you have going for you is setting a belt on fire and joining a cult. So go ahead, keep talking about how I have nothing to show for my short time back in the business. I’ll wait.”

Verdurian System
A Not Too Longish Time Ago in a Galaxy Not Too Far Away

Negotiations are heated between the three royals… Well, more so between Makatavia and Rank. Betsy notes with a pang of loathing that Tiaskia sits quietly between the two men as they argue over who would benefit more from a marriage with her. There’s a smirk on her lips and a light in her eyes that betrays her enjoyment of the trouble she was causing. The two men continue to argue between themselves, almost forgetting that the rest of the room was full and there to delegate.

“It’s common knowledge you spare no love towards the stunning Princess Tiaskia, instead preferring that,” He points a stubby finger at Betsy, his nose wrinkling in blatant distaste. “Your only argument is making your trade posts her primary route of travel. Anything that comes from her planet has to go through yours. It sets you up in a rather cozy and highly profitable position.”

“Love and desires of the heart have little to do with royal marriage, as you well know. The Princess is of course under the grueling task of choosing a suitor that will bring prosperity and good faith to her people. You speak of unyielding love in your desire of Tiaskia, but have you not a betrothed, arranged by your father?”

“A minor inconvenience that will soon be handled. The lady in question has agreed to a marriage with my younger brother instead, clearing the way for me to make a better match.”

“You wouldn’t happen to have those documents on you?” Betsy rises from her chair, looking Rank right in the eyes.

Her request is met with a grunt from Rank as he holds out a hand to one of his nervous-looking secretaries. She flips through file chips for a moment, before handing one to General Rank. He snatches it and marches right up to Betsy, holding it out for her. With a satisfied nod, Betsy resumes her seat, tucking away the chip to examine later. Despite himself, Rank’s eyes linger on Betsy’s bosom as he resumes his own seat. Tiaskia is quick to notice this and rises to her feet.

“What of my desires, sirs? You argue amongst yourselves, but not once have either of you consulted me on where my head is at in all of this.”

Her voice is stern and both men have the grace to look ashamed. Through her strong dislike of the woman, Betsy couldn’t help but nod her agreement. Tiaskia notices this and gazes thoughtfully at Betsy for a moment before continuing.

"I know that our dear Prince Makatavia has his heart set on another, but he is a man of duty. I know he may never love me as I wish him to, but perhaps... “

Tiaskia turns towards Makatavia and falls gracefully to one knee before him. Everyone in the room lets out a gasp as General Rank’s face twists in horror.

“I have my shortcomings: I grew up spoiled and I act like it. I’m a touch dramatic, highly tempermental, and rather snobby. I suppose that can be a bit off-putting to strangers.”

Unable to contain her snort, Betsy covers her mouth with her hand and mumbles an apology. Surprisingly, the Princess gives Betsy a little smile, which Betsy returns as she lowers her hand. Rank, on the other hand, is on his feet and shaking from every inch of his body.

“I confess in front of everyone here and now: I aspire to be a queen my people will remember fondly. I wish to bring a golden age of peace and prosperity to my planet of humble farmers and inventors. With my regards to General Rank’s generous offer, I must offer my hand in marriage to Prince Makatavia.”

The room continues to sit in stunned silence. It seems to linger on for an eternity as all eyes remain glued on the momentous scene before them. General Rank’s sudden scream of rage breaks the silence. Betsy jumps in her seat, dropping the folder she’d been clutching. He rushes at Makatavia and Tiaskia, who has also jumped to her feet. Makatavia pushes the Princess behind him as Rank approaches. Instinctively, Betsy grabs Tiaskia’s arm and pulls her closer, pushing her protectively under the desk.

“I will not be spurned! If you will not have me, you will have no one!”

Lost in his anger, General Rank continues his furious roars, pushing past Makatavia and stalking slowly towards the desk. Betsy has grabbed one of the electrospears and skillfully twirls it several times, before crouching into a fighting position. General Rank stops in his tracks as he assesses Betsy; after several intense moments staring at one another, Rank slinks away. He motions for his guards and storms out of the room.

Trembling, Betsy tosses away the weapon and offers a hand down to the shaken Princess. As she gets to her feet again, she grabs Betsy up in a hug.

“Thank you, child.” Patting her gently on the back, Betsy nods.

“I’m not a child, but you’re welcome all the same.”

Makatavia approaches the two women and catches Betsy up in a worried hug. Tiaskia’s wistful gaze at the Princes’s back didn’t go unnoticed by the Impossible Traveler. With a smile and a hug, she maneuvers it so that it’s now the Princess he’s hugging. The women exchange one more glance. With a wink, Betsy wanders over to check on Grauntak.

“Well, that went well.” She flashes a sardonic grin towards Grauntak, who shakes his head.

“Such a child. Good riddance to-”

Grauntak is unable to finish, as an explosion shatters Betsy’s eardrums. Falling to her knees as she clutches her head, she looks around in horror. The entire front of the castle is missing. The hole that once held the gilded doors of the senate room was now a scene of dystopia. A fire was spreading quickly as the panicked politicians started screaming and scrambling in every direction. Those who had died from the initial impact were now trampled in the frenzy as General Rank’s air battalion moved in. Desperate, she begins to crawl blindly forward, her vision impaired by smoke and crumbling debris. She finds Grauntak, who remains motionless under a collapsed pillar. She shakes him, calling his name, but he doesn’t move. Tearfully, Betsy gives him a kiss on the forehead and continues crawling in the direction she hopes the remaining two royals are in.

“Betsy? Betsy!”

The voice calling out to her sounded distorted through her ringing ears; the next thing she knew, she was being lifted to her feet by a pair of strong arms.

“He came ready… I never even saw it coming…” Betsy babbles in a daze,

“Not now, Bets, we have to get you out of here before Rank reaches us. Can you walk?”

Nodding, Betsy puts a tentative foot forward but slumps over. Makatavia and Tiaskia catch her by the shoulders and help walk her along as quickly as they can manage. After a while, Betsy regains her footing and the three of them travel quickly, following Makatavia through a labyrinth of hidden passages through the palace. Above and around them, the sounds of destruction continued on.

“What did you mean, you have to get me out of here? Obviously, the two of you are coming with me.”

The Prince shakes his head firmly.

“Not this time, Betsy. My place is here. I may not be a warrior, but my people deserve to have their ruler at the front line to defend them. This strife was brought to them by me, I won’t abandon them for my sins.”

Betsy plants her feet to the ground and stops dead, crossing her arms. Exasperated, the royals turn back towards her.

“I’m not leaving you here to die. I’ll stay and help you fight. That’s what you brought me here for, isn’t it? To help your military; well the circumstances have changed. I can be your military.”

Grabbing her face in his hands, Makatavia captures Betsy’s lips in a passionate kiss. The moment seems to go on forever, but finally, the Prince releases Betsy and pushes her gently towards the door.

“You have to leave this place. Live. Pursue your dreams and don’t forget me. Don’t forget any of us. Tell our story.”

Unable to stop her tears, Betsy shakes her head defiantly. It’s Tiaskia who speaks up next.

“He’s right, Betsy. You have to get out of this place. This isn’t your war, we can’t ask you to fight it for us.”

She comes forward and gives Betsy a tight hug. Before she released her, the Princess gives Betsy a sad smile.

“I wish I had tried to get to know you better. You seem extraordinary.”

“Then grab the Prince and let me get the two of you out of here.”

The next explosion is dangerously close. The walls around them tremble and rocks begin to tumble from their places. Makatavia gives Betsy a pleading look.

“Set the coordinates on your vortex manipulator and get out of here. You have dreams to chase and love to give. Betsy Granger wasn’t meant to die today on Ayabeya. Go, with my heart, and remember me.”

Realizing the battle was lost, she rushes forward and pulls them both into a tight hug. Another explosion sounds, sending more dirt and pebbles showing down on them. Running to the door, she waves one final goodbye, her vision blurred from the tears, and sets the numbers to the gadget on her wrist. As it begins to buzz, Betsy looks up, tears falling freely now.

“Until we meet again.” She says mournfully.

And then she was gone.

On-Camera (Continued)
12/22/2020

“In less than twenty-four hours, our destinies collide as we allow our most barbaric selves to be bared in front of the world. I have no illusion of the challenge before me being a simple one. You’re where you are for a reason, even if it isn’t a very good one. I continue to rise high like the shining star I am, as you sink deeper into the dark halls of the forgotten. You’ll be a pebble under my boot as I step past you and onto greater things.
Cling to your family, Scary Geri. You’ll soon realize they are all you’ve got because I’ll be damned if I’m going to allow the Left Hand to sweep this company into a veil of blackness. It’s a little funny when you think about it: Your journey into the darkness is what helped me find my purpose. I faced my true fears, Scary Geri, that genuine, gut-wrenching fear of the ambitious: Never finding my path to success. That scared me to the core more than anything else that was thrown my way.
In the face of my fears, I found a power inside of me that I never knew was there. A strength of character that I forget sometimes in my moments of self-pity. Something you and the entire Left Hand could never understand. All of you have fallen prone to the idea that you are the example to go by and must eradicate all those who don’t meet this image.
I hate to break it to you gals and guys, but I’m not going anywhere. I’m only just getting started and what I do to Scary Geri in the cage is only the tip of the iceberg. She thought herself the spider, but soon she will realize that she was always the fly. It takes better than you to outthink this girl; some of the best-known minds in the world couldn’t do it. Keep your cat and mouse cliches Scary Geri, I just want to get my hands on you and shut you the fuck up.”

Her emerald eyes glitter with sudden malice.

“Try as I might to maintain my composure and play nice, there’s just something about you that really pisses me off. I don’t know if it’s the fact that you’re subpar at best, but continue to run your mouth. Maybe it’s the fact that you, by some miracle, managed to push your way to the first shot at the Shooting Star Title, when there were other worthier contenders ahead of you. Maybe it’s the fact you keep your head in the sand when it comes to your opponents, and twist everything around because you’ve got the brainpower of a seven-year-old.
Whatever it is, I don’t like you. I know you don’t care and I know it’s probably a bit juvenile to say, but fucking aye, I really do. I’ve been thinking about all the things I plan to do with you in that cage. Some good old fashioned face to chain action, of course. It’s not like I’d be wrecking anything important. I’ve been figuring out a way to turn your into play-dough by using the spaces between chainlinks. But most of all, I’m looking forward to hearing the sound of your leg snapping when I make you tap out in the middle of the ring, with nowhere to go.”

She closes her eyes and smiles at the thought.

“I’m not like you and the rest of the Left Hand, Scary Geri. I don’t want to destroy you or run you out. For now, I just want to put a hurting on you the likes of which you won’t soon be forgetting. You won’t come out of this cage the same, neither will I. But one thing is for damn certain: You’ll be putting some respect on my name when we’re finished in there. Everything I have planned for you in there will guarantee that you’ll never forget my name or this perfect face. I’m going to enjoy taking my time picking you apart.”

She opens her eyes and the malice has left them. She smiles softly towards the door as James is heard entering the room. Looking back at the camera’s she continues on.

“Nothing lasts forever, you said it yourself. Actually, you repeated exactly what I said, but twisted it around to make it yours. Stables come and go, no alliance has ever been strong enough to stand the test of time. Look at your history, Scary Geri: It always repeats itself. It will again. Enjoy having the help while you can, because the moment they have no use for you, they’ll cut you loose. It always happens that way, the weakest link is the first cut. But hey, Ash Quinn is also in the harem, so maybe you have a shot not being the first severed. Silver linings!”

James is heard chuckling, then walks into the scene and catches Betsy’s chin under his fingers, leaning in for a kiss. She playfully holds a hand up towards the camera to block it but does a terrible job of it. Her eyes follow him for a moment as he steps out of view again. As she does, the clock chimes midnight. December 23rd, at last. Betsy's smile is coy as she stares deeply into the camera.

“Your time has officially run out, Scary Geri. This is officially your worst day. Merry Christmas, you crazy bitch, and I’ll see you in the cage.”

Betsy gives the camera both her middle fingers, then turns her attention to James, who is in the middle of changing.

The camera cuts out.

FORMER [Image: 8pr1Az7.png]
[Image: 4kPKNss.gif]
[Image: 2WKryJ5.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like HeavensToBetsy's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-22-2020), Atara Raven (12-22-2020), Brooke Hernandez (12-22-2020), Shawn Wylde (12-23-2020)