Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 07:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Marf, you gotta Fan!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

12-21-2020, 10:06 AM

After Marf's historic victory over the soon to be champ (who proclaims his sixth outta two thirds of one reigns), we see Marf in his locker room, and T just happens to be around the area. Then he see's this one chick who stand right in front of Marf's door, she has her and paper with big ol encyclopedia in tow. She then bumps into T by accident.

[Image: 085b3fbe7c3afe978f8efb52437f4aea.jpg]

"EXCUSICE ME SIR!?"

"Oh my bad, didn't mean into bump into you."

She then opens her book of XWF wrestlers, and she kept fip until she found his name.

"You are that pinhead, victory rolling, cruifix wearing... Tommy Wish?"

"Uh.... no, you're thinking another Tommy Wish. He wouldn't be here, talking to you right now, i'm on the hunt for Marfy. He's the one who managed to write an epic novel of somesort, that even nobody else can understand."

Then she kept on looking into her book of wrestlers biopics, then kept looking back and fourth with one glance at the book, two glances Tommy, and three glances at Marf's door. Then suddenly they both hear him open his door, and they sneak off. Tommy then grab her close to speak to her.

"Here what I want you to do... throw on that ref shirt, and count to two... and i'll show you where Tommy is. In fact, that's Tommy who's comin out right now.... .. now!"

"AHHH!!...TOMMY WISH MY TRUE LOVE!!."

Marf then hears them both, and Tommy smacks her book over his head and covers him, and Penelope steals one of the ref shirt and counts...

Never
Could I
Be A Prince
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-21-2020, 03:47 PM

(12-21-2020, 10:06 AM)Tommy Wish Said: After Marf's historic pinnical> victory over the soon to be champin> (who proclaims his sixth outta two thirds of one reigns), we see Marf in his locker room, and T just happens to be around the area. Then he see's this one chick who standin> right in front of Marf's door, she has her pin> and paper with big ol encyclopedia in tow. She then bumps into T by accident.

[Image: 085b3fbe7c3afe978f8efb52437f4aea.jpg] pin hidden in picture coding

"EXCUSICE ME SIR!?"

"Oh my bad, didn't mean into bumpin> In toyou."

She then opens her book of XWF wrestlers, and she kept fippin> until she found his name.

"You are that pinhead, victory rolling, cruifix wearing... Tommy Wish?"

"Uh.... no, you're thinking another Tommy Wish. He wouldn't be here, talking to you right now, i'm on the hunt for Marfy. He's the one who managed to write an epic novel of somesort, that even nobody else can understandin>."

Then she kept on looking into her book of wrestlers biopics, then kept looking back and fourth with one glance at the book, two glances Tommy, and three glances at Marf's door. Then suddenly they both hear him open his door, and they sneak off. Tommy then grabpin> her close to speak to her.

"Here what I want you to do... throw on that ref shirt, and count to two... and i'll show you where Tommy is. In fact, that's Tommy who's comin out right now.... pin>.. now!"

"AHHH!!...TOMMY WISH MY TRUE LOVE!!."

Marf then hears them both, and Tommy smacks her book over his head and covers him, and Penelope steals one of the ref shirt and counts...

Never
Could I
Be A Prince

Marf kicks out and shoves Tommy away. He gets up and kicks him hard across the face before looking down at him in disgust.

Marf: I feel like I’ve lost brain cells listening to you talk. Get a speaking coach or something, Jesus fucking Christ man...

Marf walks away with the belt as we all become effectively stupider for having read this.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marf's post:
Charlie Nickles (01-05-2021)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-22-2020, 09:37 AM

Still Champion - Marf

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Marf (12-22-2020)