Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RMI Evening Press Conference
Tommy Romeo Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

12-14-2020, 05:07 PM

Tommy limps out on to the stage supporting himself with a cane and steps up to the podium in an empty auditorium somewhere in South Jersey. A single camera pointing in his direction he taps the mic to make sure it’s live then nods at the camera operator. “Good evening Ladies And Gentleman of the XWF. I’m sure your going to be getting tired of me in the coming times but I have some things to address. First off I’d like to clear up that I have been tested for Rabies after the being bitten by wolf girl and come back negative but will be receiving preventative shots anyway. Second, You fools do not scare me I will not back down and now you have only pissed me off. I want all of you who put your hands on me on Saturday that I am not the weak scared fool you believe may believe me to be. And the last and most important statement I have to make here tonight. After a period of negotiations with Graves, The Brotherhood of Baddies is now under contract with Romeo Management Inc making them the first stable to join the ranks of our Management group. That is all for now see you all at warfare.” Tommy throws the cane at the camera and steps down from the podium. Walking off stage confidently.

[Image: ultimate.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Romeo's post:
Marf (12-14-2020)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Tommy Romeo's post!
Lycana (12-14-2020), nope (12-14-2020)
nope Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

12-14-2020, 05:30 PM

(12-14-2020, 05:07 PM)Tommy Romeo Said: Tommy limps out on to the stage supporting himself with a cane and steps up to the podium in an empty auditorium somewhere in South Jersey. A single camera pointing in his direction he taps the mic to make sure it’s live then nods at the camera operator. “Good evening Ladies And Gentleman of the XWF. I’m sure your going to be getting tired of me in the coming times but I have some things to address. First off I’d like to clear up that I have been tested for Rabies after the being bitten by wolf girl and come back negative but will be receiving preventative shots anyway. Second, You fools do not scare me I will not back down and now you have only pissed me off. I want all of you who put your hands on me on Saturday that I am not the weak scared fool you believe may believe me to be. And the last and most important statement I have to make here tonight. After a period of negotiations with Graves, The Brotherhood of Baddies is now under contract with Romeo Management Inc making them the first stable to join the ranks of our Management group. That is all for now see you all at warfare.” Tommy throws the cane at the camera and steps down from the podium. Walking off stage confidently.

Is Erin safe?
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-14-2020, 06:36 PM

Boy Tommy you are just moving up in the world!

But seriously though, rabies is nothing to fuck with. I thought I had it once but it turns out I just got food poisoning from White Castle.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post